The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) Empty Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) Images-3

Kaden walked out of the bathroom with hsi pants on drying off his hair. He looked to be a normal 23 year old...Lived in an appartment....went to parties...etc....But when he gets messages on his phone things change..He puts on his gear grabs a case with his rifle...and or gets into his stashes of guns around the appartment to go assassinate someone.

Kaden walked into the living room plopping down on the recliner and flipping threw TV channels.."Boreing....boreing.....boring..." His cell then went off with a mission impossible tone..."Finally some work to do." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side answering the phone..."Yes...aaahhhuh....Alright send the coridinance to my phone and concider it done.." He says as he then hung up the phone. He then got another ring for his txt...He opened it up and read it over..."Intresting...Another demon to kill...There sure as been alot of thoes lately." He says with a grin as he got up and walked to his closet and pulled on a shirt before loading up his suit case with all his weapons including stashing some on him self knives etc...."Alright here we go..." He says as he walked out side and down a flight of stairs before going to the car ports pulling the keys out of his pocket and getting into his car before taking off to the destionation..."The city it is....Building 2040 top floor suite....Target should be there....quick and easy if everything goes as planned.." After a bit he pulled a block away from the building getting out and walking the rest of the way..."Looks as if ill be taking over the part as the contact...Names Luke..." He grinned as he walked inside to the front desk..."Hello I'm suppost to meet some one here on the top floor...The names Luke.." He says as the security officer nodded calling up to the room telling who ever was on the other line that a Luke was here to see you..." He then hung up..."She will be expecting you sir.." He says...Kaden grinned..."Alright thank you." He grinned as he then headed to the elevator pushing the button and heading up..."She...Might be eaiser then I thought..." He grinned as he got to the top floor...He then stepped out and walked to the room knocking three times.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm

(( mine. no one touchy >.>.. got muh eyes on you peeps XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Luma sighed as she paced the small room again, she couldn't help it, she was nervous beyond anything. It had been six years when she started searching for her real parents and now , finally now. She may have a lead, her contact was supposed to be bringing her some information. Some would think it weird on h ow she was going about to finding her real parents, but the thing is.. her father wasn't normal. She found out two years ago about Demons and that apparently her dad was one.

Grimacing slightly she ran her fingers through her black hair again, nearly giving herself a bed head look before she managed to get it back in order. She was freaking out. would this lead be good? or was it a bust. She seriously hoped not.

She just made another turn in the room to pace to the other side when the three knocks sounded on the door. Immediately looking over at it she sucked in a deep breath, slowly releasing it to try and calm herself as she made herself walk to the door. instead of running.

Before unlocking it however she looked t hrough the peep hole to see the man standing there. " who is it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

He heard her ask who is it and he grinned...."Its Luke." He says as he looked to the peep hole..."I have some information that you want." He says with as he waited for the door to open...Hmmmmm this is gonna be eaiser then I thought. He thought as he cracked his neck slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm

She frowned, luke was the guys she was supposed to meet, but for some reason she was getting that prickly feeling in the back of her neck so she backed up, unlocked the door before silently retreating to t he other side of the room. promptly putting the furniture between her and the man for whenever he walked in.

Though she could definitely defend herself, being half demon and all, but she really didn't like anyone knowing that. considering she looked completely normal. " its open. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 pm

He walked in and looked to her cocking his head to the side...He didn't like the fact that she already seemed suspisious of him..."Is there a problem?" He asks curiously as he looked around the room.."I wasn't followed or anything I assure you..." He says as he kept his distance...He knew how difficult the situtation could become if he didn't catch her off guard. "May we sit down...Theres alot to disscuss." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm

She shrugged slightly , chewing her lower lip " umme verything is fine. just a tad nervous ya know. finally getting information i need and such after a long time of searching. . " she eyed him over slowly , she may be part demon but she was still a woman and liked what she saw , before shaking her head and waving to the couch nearest to him." ah yes you can sit. i am actually more comfortable standing if you do not mind.. can i get you a drink? or something?"

Her little alarm bell's where still going off in her head and she couldn't figure out why, the guy was nice enough, well seemed to be, but then again she knew how men could be decieving.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

He grinned and nodded..."I understand." He says with a grin as he then walked over to the couch and sat down..."Hmmmm a glass of water will be fine." He says with a smile as he looked to her. Once she turned away to head into the kitchen he pulled out his silenced pistol..."A gift from your father." He says as he then pulled the trigger only to be a click...before pulling it again and once more getting the same click...."Great..." He muttered threw the gun down and pulled out a big knife from his boot.. He knew now that things were gonna get tricky...and his job was gonna be harder. With out any second thoughts he charged at her skillfully slashing at her with the blade
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:41 pm

She nodded and turned to head into the kitchen, first thing she heard however was his words about a gift from her father then a click after that, her eyes widened and she turned around quickly as the second click could be heard. " ack!" he green eyes instantly went silver and catlike from the sense of danger as she ran towards the other room.

The first slash caught her upper right arm, causing a small cry of pain as she scrambled to leap away, tripping over one of the ottoman's in the room she gave a low growl as she kicked out at him, aiming for his groin with her booted foot, " bastard!" she just needed to get to the other room where her own gun was at.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 pm

He smirked slightly.."Sorry jsut doing my job." He then groaned nearly collapsing to the ground as her kick landed. It definatly stopped him for a short few seconds. "I figured you would have put up a better fight then this..." He grinned as he followed her into the other room. He then pulled out another knife from his sleeve which happened to be a throwing knife and he launched it at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 pm

while he was down she scrambled up and ran right into her room . not bothering with the door as she leapt over her bed to the other side, she heard the whoosh sound of a knife being thrown at her, felt the sting as it cliped her shoulder and embedded itself into her wall right as she hit the floor and she dove under the bed for her gun. immediately turning the safety off and popping up to aim it right at his head with a steady hand..

" a fucking assassin? are you kidding me? to kill a teacher?. " she scowled glaring at him ." wha figured i would be some sort of monster trained in the art of fighting? take another step and i will blow a new hole in your head. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm

He grinned knowing that the knife hit. "No need to hide under the bed." He says with a smirk as then grimmaced when she popped up with a gun pointed at his head..."What the hells wrong with my luck today..." He growled as he looked to her.."Teacher huh....You don't have the balls to shoot someone." He grinned as he took a step towards her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

she snorted and the moment he moved she lowered the gun to his thigh and pulled the trigger before bringing it back up to his head so fast her ears still rang from the shot. " wanna bet? six years at a firing range because of my stepfather wanted me to know how to shoot. i even hunted a time or two. . shooting someone in self defense doesn't scare me. " it probably would have six years ago when she thought she was still normal. but not any more.

Standing up quicly while keeping the gun trained on him she eyed him. " who has got the balls now? . mind telling me why someone would want me dead?. can't fathom anything a mere teacher could do to piss someone off. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 pm

He growled and dropped one knee his hand holding his leg where she shot him..."Fucking hell.." He growled as he watched her...."You supprise me...So what...My jobs going to be completed regardless...Poisoned knife bitch." He grinned as he pointed to ther shoulder..."Whos to say you are a teacher.....All I do is get a call and then a txt....I don't get contact names." He says as he eyed her groaning as blood poured from his wounds since the bullet travled straight threw.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

She blinked in surprise, but kept her hand steady. one thing she learned about on w hat kind of demon she was ,w as the simple fact that she was immune to all poison's. sure it stung like a bitch and would make her sick for day's , but none would kill her, and none would affect her right away for several hours. . " don't you do your damn homework before hitting a mark?. i have been a teacher for eight year's. here in town. . "

she eyed his leg before lookingup at his face again. " hurts doesn't it. maybe i should just keep you here and bleed to death. would serve you right. where's your phone?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 pm

He looked to her and smirked..."Like I said.....I get a txt and go shoot someone....then get paid...I don't ask questions." He says as he then looked to his leg..."its right here." He says as he pulled it out of his pocket and spashed it against the floor..."But its not gonna help any." He smirked as he eyed her. Before as he forced him self to get up...on the way up he picked up his other knife...."YOur suppose to be in pain...and having troubles breathing damn it." He says with a groan as he took another step..."Looks like ill have to...." Everything went black and he collapsed back to the ground losing consiousness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 pm

She scowled when he smashed the phone and she was half tempted to shoot him again. she just hoped that he didn't damage the chip, thats all she would need, funny thing was she was a teacher, a computer teacher and was good with that sort of technology so tracing a phone chip and such wouldn't be too hard.

She tensed up when he stood up and was getting ready for another fight when all of a sudden he collapsed. Eyeing his still form she carefully stepped over to him and nudged him with her boot..he was out like a light. flicking the safety switch back on she tucked her gun away before glancing about. then went to the curtains on her window and yanked the braided rope sash off them , closing them completley before going over to him and tieing his hand's behind his back.

For now she needed him alive and well not dead on her floor. once he was tied she patted himd own and removed all weapons from his person. tossing them all into a bucket and placing that bucket in the top closet behind some boxe's. he wouldn't be needing those anyways.

With that done she went right back to him , dragged his ass up onto the bed, sat him upright in the middle of the bed and used the remaining rope to tie him to the metal frame. Then turned her attention to his leg, she ran to the bathroom got the med kit she carried around, being a klutz and all she never really knew when she would need it. then proceeded to cut his pant leg up to his thigh, cleaned the wound, and checked it, since it was a through and t hrough she didn't need to dig for a bullet so quickly patched him up with stitches once she was sure no other damage was done. It took her another hour to clean up before retrieving her gun, pulled a chair up against the far wall and sat in it , leaning back and played the waiting game for him to wake up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 pm

It took his about an hour to recover but he had a throbing headache and of course pain his his leg. He glanced around as his vision cleared he grimmaced seeing her sitting there in a chair..."What the hell...Your suppost to be dead." He growled as he pulled slightly on the restraints..."Possibly one of my worst days..." He growled as he looked to her..."Alright what the hell do you want...And if you would please untie me so I can get at assasinating you It would make my day much better....And I'm even asking nicely...So thats a plus." He says as he eyed her curiously before looking to his leg..."Why not just let me die." He says with a sigh...."Another 2 months tourcher.....I survived once without giving anything up...I'm sure I can do it again and longer if I have too." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

She wasn't all surprised with his smart ass attitude when he woke, he just seemed that type of man to give it. like constantly . Shaking her head she stretched and rubbed her back before arching a brow at him. " you already know what i want. ahh and next time you smash a phone. " she held the chip card up. ' be sure to destroy it completely . then again you guys really don't know how strong these things are. so thanks for that. " tucking it back in her pocket she arched a brow the more he went on.

" hah!. let you go to kill me? do i look like i have idiot stamped on my forehead?. nice try though. as for not being dead, sorry to put add more to your bad luck but i am alot harder to kill as it would seem. " her wounds had even started to heal , not completely gone but still there and the one made from the poison knife was still burning like hell so she figured she would be hugging the loo for a few hours in the next day or so , in complete misery.

" torcher you ?. okay seriously , w hat kind of teacher do you think i am?. i am not a professional torturer. or martial art's chick you people see in the movies. i am just your every day average school teach for a bunch of teenagers eager to learn how to use a computer.plain and simple. " rolled her eyes as she got up and got him a glass of water with two pain pills for his head. " here. . i imagine you have one killer headache . the pills are just your normal headache stuff. . it won't hurt ya. . trust me. i didn't just spend an hour tieing you up and stitching your wound just to kill ya with pills. " she held the pills up for him, ready to drop them in his mouth if he let her and then she would let him drink from the water. " just don't try anything stupid. i would hate to have to sh oot you again. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 am

He growled and then grinned..."The number isnt a listed one." He says with a grin as he then smirked..."And your not getting anything out of me." He says as he then chucked about her comment with the idiot stamped on her forhead..."I was hopeing so." He says ashe watched her...He eyed the pills and then shook his head..."No thanks." He says as he then shook his head..."I don't believe a word that youve said." He says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm

she snorted and rolled her eyes' suite yourself. live with the headache then. " she dropped the pills back in their container before going back to her chair and sat down, pulling out her laptop from the bag by her feet" who said i needed a number?. dude you really need to keep up with the technology here. " she smiled sweetly at him before she turned her computer on . " and who said i needed to get it out of you ? besides i already patted you down. kinda stupid to leave your wallet in your pocket ya know. . even if you have fake id's in them i can still get some info off of them. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

He smirked..."Will do..." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Just give up already...your not gonna find anything." He sasy as with a smirk as he then growled..."You just think your so smart..." He says with a smirk as he moved his tongue around in his mouth fumbling with a razer blade that was in the roof of his mouth. While she was looking down typing he let out a fake sneeze spitting the razer blade to one of his hands that started to slowly work at the rope to avoid being caught
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:42 pm

she snorted slightly , her fingers flying away on the keyboard' you really underestimate a computer junky ya know that right?" she sighed, before becoming a teacher she used to be a hacker. one who never got caught, thank gawd. Granted though after going through military school she easily straightened out. became a teacher, did pretty good with her life up to now.

Now she didn't know what she was going to do. somehow having a hit on her was just damn bewildering. She wanted to know who wanted her dead and why. why kill a simple computer teacher?.. Glancing up at him she arched a brow at him. " i know i am smart. i have a high IQ . even classified as a genuis to some of the highest school's in the government." shrugged. " even had some government who wanted me as a computer geek. meh. wasn't my cup of tea . " going back to the computer she stretched out. "tell me something Luke.. if that is even your real name.. why did you become an assasin?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm

He smirked..."Yea yea.." He says with a sigh as he rested his head back and then shook it..."Only because your a demon...They exceed humans..." He says with a sigh. his fingers still sawing at the stopping when she would look up..."I was picked right out of college...I don't have parents or a family...Nothing to lose....and the moneys damned good...who wouldn't do it." He says with a smile as he eyed her...."And I really wanna kill you...cause there offering a big chunk of change." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 pm

she snorted and arched a brow. " it is not because i am a demon.. besides i am half demon. " she grumbled and eyed him again." would be alot easier if you just tell me who sent you. " she grinned" but i like a good challenge. " stretching out she went back to what she was doing, easily making good stride's before giving a snort towards his direction.

" oh i am sorry, i really want to live. so forgive me if i ruin your plans to murder me." getting up she took her laptop to the min i table, way out of his reach of course. " heh. lets see. who wouldn't do it. well smarter people for one. they could easily get a better job that has all the benefits they need and without the risk of getting their ass shot.. don't try anything funny mister. i still got my gone and your weapons are destroyed."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next