The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 pm

After about an hour Jacent woke up looking to up at her. "We should get going." He says as he sat up looking to his shoulder.."thank you ladie Avani..I owe you one." He says as he then stood up offering his had to help her before going over to the body pickng it up and tossing it up on the horse Manny his shoulder bleed threw the bandage slightly..."he isn't the only one....there were two sets of tracks." He says as he looked to her before getting on his horse
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

She blinked, getting up when he did " oi come on now you just got shot Jacent, you need to take it easy " sighed as he pulled the body onto his horse, glancing at his shoulder she frowned as she climbed up onto her horse" pay me back by at least staying alive. .. when we get back i will fix you up properly. . then you can explain to me what all this is with you and whatever your boss or whoever you came from has you under."

((going to work XD i will try and post on my phone while at work.)
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:47 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head..."I promise you I will be fine." He says as he nodded his head..."I will tell you what I can." He says as he waited for her to take off before following her..

(Alrighty)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 pm

(( lol demmit. i wanna know whats going on lol. weeeee i am so bored at work hah. ))

a little disturbed by the possibility of another assassin out there, she was quick to get back to the palace, even quicker to slide off sugar and hand her over to the stable boy.

snapping at the captain as she went straight for jacent and thunder. " get over here captain and make yourself useful. double the guards as well. possible second intruder. " tapping jacents leg she glared up at him. " off.. now. i am going to properly dress that wound. the captain will take care of the load."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm

((Hehe))

When they got back he looked to her..."I'll be fine..." He says as watched her get the captain and everyone else ready...."Alright." He says as he then got off the horse..."I will be fine Ladie Avani...No need to worry." He says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 am

(( yay home from work now XD))

She arched a brow at him as she watched him climb off of Thunder " do not tell me not to worry and that you will be fine, when you got hit with an arrow. i will not stop worrying until i have tended to your shoulder, now no more arguments out of you. your a soldier , suck it up and let me tend to it." taking thunder's reigns she handed them over to the stable boy and instructed him to give both horses a very good rub down.

Directing Jacent inside she sighed as she urged him up the stairs. " in my room that is where my supplies are at. and when i am done tending to your shoulder you will answer everything i wanna know over dinner.. if your hungry that is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Alright then..." He says as he watched her give the reigns to the stable boy. He then walked with her inside and followed her into her room. He figured why tell her when she can find out her self that his shoulder was already healed...."That is fine and so is the food...." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:26 pm

She sighed" i really dislike this emotionless state your in... it really doesn't suite you , you know." Directing him to her room she pulled out one of the old wooden carved chair's that she had comfortable pillows put on it a while back. then pointed to the chair. " sit. and you will love cooks food. he is very talented in making things that taste really good. i think we where having roasted duck tonight.. depends on how good the hunt went ." moving around her vanity she picked up the wash bowl and had it filled with warmed water from the fireplace. setting it aside she waited for him to sit. " i might be able to get the blood out of your shirt and possibly mend that rip.. but i think it would be easier to just buy you a new one. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 pm

He looked to her..."this state is how I have always been." He says as he watched her get everything ready.."sounds good.....Ladie Avani this really isn't necessary..." he says as he walked over and sat down where she told him to. "The shirt is of no concern I have others." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 pm

she frowned" thats impossible.. are you telling me you where like this as a child?" now that was odd.. what kind of people did this to a child?.. shaking her head she reached over to undue his shirt and slide it off. " non sense and i thought you where going to stop bantering about it?"setting his ruined shirt aside she leaned over to undo the make shift bandage's tossing them aside before getting a wash clothe and dipping it into the water to clean off the dried blood, the more she cleaned, the more smooth and unmarred skin she revealed. Eye's going wide she leaned close and scrubbed every bit of blood off" impossible.. how is that possible?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 pm

"My people do." He says as he watched her remove the bandage and start dabbing the dried blood away. He then watched how she reacted..."I am not one hundred percent like you humans." He says as he looked to her. "I hope that this doesn't bother you" he added as he watched her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 pm

She scowled" and why is that? .. .. and.. and seriously.. this.. this is impossible. what are you?" she eyed him, not sure if it was a good thing or not that he was like this... " humans? so your not human?... " he certainly looked human..,. then again she hadn't seen all of him... " .. you look human.. are you .. different in other ways too?" she felt like she was going to pass out.. as it was she was trying not to hyperventilate.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 pm

He looked to her sending her distress.."Ladie Avani you need to calm down....I am human just with Alittle extra genetic kick." He says as he thing on his chest started to beep again..." I Need another shot....the form I took was diluted..." he says as he stood up and looked her over to her..."the other assassin is here....get in the closet......he has killed two guards already." He says as he Luke's out a dagger from his boot and rushed out the door and down the hall. A scuffle could be heard followed by groans and the sound of someone chokeing on his own blood. Jacent walked back into the room..."second assassin is dead." He says. He had a dagger sticking out of his chest...."he got my device..." he muttered as he. Reached up pushing a release button the things connecting him to it fell to the ground and the holes it left behind healed..."my master will be displeased with me.....are you alright ladie Avani?" He asked her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Everything was happening so fast again, one moment he was talking about how he was still human with just.. more kick to it. and the next something about another shot and then another assassin, it was down right hard to keep track of it all. Frankly her brain wanted to shut down on it all.

Moment he said to get into the closet she numbly nodded and just hide in there, sitting on the floor and pushing herself into the back.she heard the noise, but barely registered it. all confused and wondering how he knew the assassin was there.. When he announced the death of the assassin , she scooted out of the closet, eyeing his chest, watching the machine fall to the floor, then to her astonishment, watched the holes on his chest heal up. " umm... i think.. i duno.. maybe?" oh yea she felt like she was losing it.

Glancing at the device again she swallowed. " is.. is that a bad thing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 pm

He looked to her an could tell she was about to freak out..."I assure you that there's no need to be afraid of me." He says as he moved and opened the pouch..."busted..." he says as he tossed the bag of files in the trash..." the device was just a tracker and reminder for the shot...it was also controly some parts of my nervous system.... with it gone I will have more control.of what I can do....basically giving me free will..." he says as he eyed her...."I need supplies to remake the serum..." he says still with no emotion...."with out it I will have with draws..." he says as he walked over to her....
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm

She backed up a little until her back was up against the wall as he approached her. " oh.. okay... um.. " glanced around before licking her lower lip and looked back up at him. " wh.. what kind of things do you need?.. i can try and gather them if you wish. " she wasn't sure what to believe, though figured if he wanted to harm her he would have done it already. " what uhh,.,.what sort of control do you have now with that thing gone?.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

He looked to her..."all control but my emotions at the moment...unless you want to help me get threw the with draws." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."you are uneasy around me....I will not harm you." He says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

She snorted" you think?.. this is.. very strange.. i am not used to this so yes i am a wee bit uneasy.. " she frowned slightly before shrugging" i do not mind helping you get through the with draws. .. but that is completely up to you. i mean.. you could always ween yourself off the stuff.. shorten the amount you give yourself over time until its practically down to nothing.. gives your body a chance to readjust to it."

she glanced to the machine the back at him.." are your.. handlers going to .. come and get you because of that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 pm

He looked to her an nodded his head..."I will be fine...." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."they will mark me down as dead..." he says as he eyed her..."I should go clean up the mess...there is blood every where in the hall way ladie Avani" he says as he starter to sweat again..."it is going to be a long night" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

she frowned before shaking her head" go lay down , the servants will get to it and i will inform the guards of what has happened.. they will replace the guards and have things done.. " shaking off her uneasiness she took ahold of his wrist and tugged him out into the hallway, tried her best to ignore the mess as she pushed his door open and tugged him in and closed it. " i will be with you all night. to keep an eye on you ,.. we are going to need a lot of water. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm

He looked to her.."alright then.." he says as he then followed her out the door and into his room... "I wouldn't not doubt that.." he says as he walked over to the bed and say down..." I really need that shot...." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

She frowned as she eyed him. " well you got the needles... i will give it to you if you want me to. but.. if you really want to get off the stuff. then.. you need to stay away from it.. are you in any pain?" she eyed him over before calling for the servants, spending the time gathering the items she needed, when they arrived she told them what to do , on cleaning the hall up as well as informed the guards yet again. they all seemed to be astounded over it all but managed to do as they where told. once everything was under way she sat down in a chair in front of him. " okay so.. shot or no shot?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

He looked to her..."No no pain.." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."just the need that's bothering me..." he says as he laid back on the bed..."cold shower...that's what I need." He was as he sat up again..."the bathroom is threw that door correct?" He asked her. As he then shook his head..."needles are busted..." he says as he started to pull his cloths off
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 pm

she frowned. "need? or craving for the drug?" she turned at the sound of his restlessness. " umm yes.it is. ack!! sir jacent wait.. " her cheeks flamed bright as he started to undress. averting her eyes she turned her back to him. glancing at the changing screen before going over then behind it to give him privacy. " ummm. do you need anything else that i can get while you bathe?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 pm

He looked to her..."Oh....sorry ladie Avani I wasn't thinking..." he says as he then dissappeared into the bathroom..."no I should be fine.." he says as he ran him some ice cold water before getting in and dunking him self under it completely and sitting there
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next