The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 pm

she sighed and picked at a string on her dress. " its okay. i didnt see anything"granted it wouldnt have been the first time she saw a man naked...when she was younger she had snuck into the soldier baths once.. just out of curiosity. she never did that again thougm considering she had been caught by her own father.. granted he did tell her she would have to learn to medical things in case she needed to suture or tend to any future husband she had..

hearing him in the bathroom she peeked around the screen to make sure it was safe before getting up and moving around.picking his clothing off the floor by habit. since her own room was neat and tidy. not because of the servents. oh no, she did that on her own." do you drink sir jacent?" she wondered if he was a whiskey man..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

He came up out of the water and then started to wash up since he had alittle blood on him from the fight..."Wine will be fine ladie Avani." He says as he then stood up out of the bathtub and grabbed a towl drying off before wrapping it around him self and walking back out..."I feel much better now." He says as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out some cloths. "Can I ask you somthing Ladie Avani?"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

she smiled a little as she went to the cabinet that housed the alcohol. most rooms had some since her father liked to keep his guests really happy..

she had just selected the wine when she heard him stepping out. so she kept her back to him, again to give privacy. " hmm?. you may.. what is it?" curious to know what he wanted to know. she got a glass ready for him before putting the wine back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 am

He set out his cloths and then pulled on a pair of pants.."Why would assassins be trying to kill you." He asks her as he sat back down on the bed..."It just doesn't make sence to me..." He says as he looked to her.."I've got my pants on now..." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

(( Razz on msn you know ))

She frowned as she turned around, eyed him over before holding out the glass of wine to him. " honestly.. i do not know. could be a number of things.. Jealousy from others or vengeance on my father.. .. i am sure he has crossed paths with many people who could be angry at him.. These are hard times i guess.. i have seen others killed just for food.. " she glanced to the machine and frowned" what do you want me to do with that?.. surely you can't use it no more since that.. .assassin, seemed to have killed it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:56 pm

((Getting ready to head to work lol))

He took the glass of wine..."Thank you Ladie Avani." He says as he took a sip and then listened to her closely..."Intresting....There will be others...I'm sure of it." he says as he looked to the medication as well..."Its usless." He says as he sat down on the bed and took another sip..."I have to be on my guard....So I can't drink too much...and no sleep." He says as he looked to her.."And please don't leave my sight Ladie Avani." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

(( aww poopazoid XD ))

" your welcome.. and i am sure there will be.. its why we went through so many personal guards.. usually it takes more then one to take one assassin down.. but you.. your managing just fine. " She settled into one of the chairs before arching a brow. " you can sleep you know.. you have to sleep at some point.. i could always have extra guards stationed in and out of the room. " she figured she could sleep on the little couch in the room anyways, she didn't feel safe no more to be in her own room by herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:55 pm

He looked to her and smiled slightly the first sign of emotion..."as some say I will get plenty of sleep when I'm dead..." he says..."extra guards would be nice but are not needed....they would only be in the way ladie Avani." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

She frowned" uh huh.. everyone need's sleep.. " blinking in surprise by his smile , " first time i have seen you smile.. you look good when you smile." hearing the knock on the door from the maid she went and opened it , taking the tray of food from her. " its alright Sylvia i have it. " closing the door and setting the tray on the bed side table for Jacent, she took the lid off and set it aside. " duck. just like i thought.. mmm smells good. you go ahead and eat, you are going to need it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

He looked to her..."ill be fine ladie Avani." He says as he then blinked..."Oh I didn't notice." He says as he then heard the knock on the door, he already knew it was the maid. Once Avani came back over he smiled again..."it does smell pretty good...and I'm not the only one that needs to eat.." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

She grinned" worry about yourself for now Sir jacent, i will be fine. if i know cook and i know him... he will set aside some food for me until i request it. right now i am not all that hungry. " she glanced to him as she set things aside and handed him his napkin and utensil's. " and trust me, you will like it. cook never disappoints in the food area.. granted.. he is not very talented in sweets. "

she let him eat as she went to the closet and retrieved an extra blanket and pillow for the couch. she could read and such while he was going through his withdraws, and she didn't care what he said, he would sleep eventually.. if not from being tired, definitely from the withdraws. his body will make him." so why did you take this job anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

He looked to her and smiles again.."alright then I will eat." He says taking the stuff from her placing the napkin in his lap before he started to eat. It didn't take long for him to finish..."that was pretty good." He says as he sat the tray aside and watcher her get some stuff out of the closet..."nonsence....I will be sleeping on the couch ladie Avani....its closer to both the door and the window..I will do my job better with you in the bed." He says as he stood up..."I took this job because it possed a good challenge...though the assassins so far were disappointing." He says with a grin.. before breaking out into a sweat again and dropping to the floor shivering...."SSSo ccold..." he says with chattering teeth.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 pm

she smiled" i will tell the cook you enjoyed it then. " setting the things on the couch she blinked in surprise at his words" huh? but it is your bed, and i do not mind sleeping on the couch. "

She barely got a chance to disagree before he dropped to the floor , immediately going over to him and hooking her arm around his waist, she pulled him up" you need to get in bed and get warm. . as for those assassins.. i highly doubt they knew what they where getting into. "

reaching for the covers on the bed she flipped them back and directed him too it. he was already bare footed so didn't need to take his shoes off." sit down. its going to be like this for a few days i am afraid.. takes a while for the stuff to get out of your system. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

He didn't resist when she helped him up and into the bed. Even under the covers he shivered...."sooorrry for beinggg a..a burden ladies Avani." He says as he curdled up..."under the covers..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

she frowned" you are not a burden so stop thinking of that. " tucking the covers close around him and sitting down she watched him. " try and get some sleep. the covers will keep you warm. but be warned, the bedding will need to change more then once because of all the sweating you will be doing. " reaching over she lightly pushed his hair out of his face. " you will be fine, i am sure of it.. given the fact i know your strong. you will get through this.. "

leaning back a little she covered the empty plate now." tell me about your family.. what are they like?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 pm

He nodded his head when she told him he wasn't a burden..."sorry" he says with a smile as she tucked the covers around him he shivered some more. He didn't even hear her ask about his family for he had already fallen asleep. He wouldn't wake up every other hour struggling with what he was gong threw and occasionally begging her do do somthing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 am

She shook her head and to her astonishment, he fell asleep. or passed out really, so she spent the whole night watching over him, sometimes falling asleep in the chair, sometimes on the couch, but always getting up the moment she heard him awake and calling out for her to do something.

She hated things like that when he needed help and she couldn't give it completely other then to sit by him or hold him when he needed it. .It got to the point where she took her extra blanket, and layed down on the bed with him, he was under his own blanket and she was on top of it with her own blanket. Granted some would frown upon it, but it was the only thing she could do to keep him company and be right on hand for him. .

It was nearly dawn when she fell asleep once more, curled up in her own blanket and resting next to him. so tired she wasn't sure she could wake up again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 am

He would tell her he was sorry and it wasn't her fault when she couldn't help him. When she would hold him it would help a lot. He was off and on sleeping. He didn't even know at the time that she was sleeping in the bed besid him. He shivered Alittle more before subconsciously snuggling up to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 pm

It was near noon when she finally woke, blinking several times before yawning and noticing Jacent snuggled up to her, her cheeks flamed but she didn't outright jump out of the bed suddenly. Since she didn't want to wake him. Clearing the sleep from her eyes and the sleep fogginess in her brain, she slowly sat up. looking him over before grimacing. she was going to have to change sheets . he soaked his with sweat. least her side was dry.

Getting out of the bed she stretched, dashed into her room to change real fast before coming back and calling for a servant. Once the servant arrived she requested new sheets and breakfast, preferably soup to be easy on Jacent's stomach. While she waited she went about straightening up his room, getting a new trash bin for when he got sick and got out a glass of water for him.

When the sheets and food arrived she instructed the servant to set the food up and stay so she could help changing the bed., Going over to Jacent she gently shook him awake. " Sir Jacent?.. i know your tired but you soaked your bedding. it needs to be changed. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

He slept threw everything before feeling her gently shaking him and saying his name his eyes opened and and then closed as he sat up..."Damn thats a bad headache." He says as he then nodded his head.."Alright...I'll get up." He says as he slid his legs over the edge and then stood up slowly getting slightly dizzy and almost falling on to her. "Mhhh Sorry ladie Avani." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:39 am

She slid her arms around his waist to give him extra support. " its alright Jacent.lean on me if you need to. i will help you get to the chair if you wish." glanced to the servant before tightening her arm around his waist. " well come on. you can sit in the chair and see if you can get some food down. i have some herbal tea for your headache if you think you can drink some of that. but i won't force you if your feeling to ill for it. "

Helping him to the chair and getting him to sit down, she pulled the tray over that held his food on it. " just plain eggs with some biscuits. didn't know if your stomach could handle anything else"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."Thank you Ladie Avani...You are too kind." He says greatfully as she helped him to the chair. "Anything is better then nothing ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he then started to eat slowly being sure he was going to beable to hold it down. After a while he was finished with his meal and then stretched slightly..."I think I'm going to jump in the bath again...I must smell like a pirate." He says with a slight chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

She shadowed him for the most part, watching him closely before going off to help change the bedding, still keeping a close eye on him.

once they where done she glanced to him and to her surprise found that he ate everything, giving a small laugh she arched a brow. " well.. i do not know how a pirate smells like, so i really can't compare you to one, but feel free to jump in the bath, if there is anything you need just let me know...if you do not mind i am going to retire to my room for a bit. i need to get a few things. is that alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

He looked to her and then smiles again.."Alright then.." He says as he stood up and headed for the bathroom..."Yes thats fine...I don't sence anyone near that poses a threat ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he stretched again before dissappearing into the bathroom.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm

She nodded " i will leave both door's open though just in case. so you can hear me. " she allowed the servent to leave ones her duties where done before going to her own room, earlier she had only spent just enough time to change clothing but right now, she wanted a bath, a quick one though but atleast it was a bath all the same.

didn't take her long to get one ready before she was soaking in one and lathering her hair up with wash.humming to herself softly and just lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out what Jacent was, and who his handlers where and such. she kenw it may not be any of her business but she was alrways curious of what she didn't understand or know.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next