The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 15 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 pm

she blushed from the wink but didn't say anything, she truly did like Jacent. Even though she had met him only a few days ago she felt strong feelings for him.

The guard nodded before leading them to the room then knocked on the door and opened it." i brought sir jacent and lady avani sir. " he stepped aside and let them in before closing the door as he left the room, giving privacy.

Avani grimaced the moment she walked in and spotted Lord Devon in one of the chairs near her father, both where talking until they came in. " you wanted to see us papa?"

He looked up and leaned back smiling as he eyed the two. " yes i did..i wanted to inform you that a few things may change around here.. now i know.. recently the men i have brought here to court you , you didn't like. but.. Lord Devon has given a proposal that some would be stupid to refuse.. " at her look of disdain he held his hand up " now now. let me finish.. i am not forcing you to do anything you wish but i wanted to see how things went.. i mean after all with you married i wouldn't have to worry about you being hurt and alone. and Sir Jacent well if he so wishes, he could go with you and Lord Devon to his home.. "

Lord Devon glanced up and eyed Jacent. " i rather have him stay here to protect you my friend.. i am more capable of protecting your daugther. " He slid a look towards jacent again , not really liking the man. " and i do believe we talked this over. if you agree to my proposal friend, she will have no choice but to marry .. she is already well passed the early years.. since most her age would have already had maybe.. two little babies by now."

Avani grimaced, she should have known the damn man would try something like that , and to strike a deal with her father was just down right wrong. At least her father hadn't agreed to anything yet, but if he was backed up into a corner? there was no telling what would happen and she may end up in Lord Devon's hand's no matter what. She didn't want to go anywhere near the man let alone have him touch her. And to think he wanted children with her just made her want to gag. the man was vile and rude and simply not well liked by her. she couldnt' even get a word in just yet as she watched Devon go back to asking her father several things. now she was worried.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 15 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:25 am

Jacent looked to her father not really believeing what he was saying before looking to Devon..."You really think you can protect her better then I can.." He says as he cocked his head to the side and then looked back to her father..."She is safest here with me...I assure you that no harm will come to her.." He says as he looked back to Avani. Her father did say she had a choice...So he was curious about her answer.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 am

(( i will post when i get back from my doc appointment hun XD. woke up late so idon't have time before
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 am

Lord devon snorted eyeing Jacent coldly " i can protect her more then you can thats for sure, and if she where to be my bride she won't leave my side. considering you.. a guard.. you can't protect her all the time. "

Her father leaned back a little, watching the three curiously.he would keep his word about not forcing his daughter but he was sure that if he was to be killed, his daughter would be in danger without proper care of a husband. " i have no doubt that you protect her to your fullest Jacent. but you see my predicament right?. if i where to die and she is unmarried.. things would get seriously chaotic."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:20 am

He looked to him and growled slightly feeling alittle rage for the first time.."Prove it..." He says as he looked to her..."If you can beat me your worthy." He grinned as he looked to him knowing he didn't stand a chance in hell...He looked to her father..."Yes I see where you going with this...But you shouldn't force her into somthing she doesn't want." He says with a bow..."Sorry if im comming off rude or blunt...That is not my intention." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 am

Devon narrowed his eyes as he sat up straighter" don't tempt me sir jacent. i am in a guest's house and i will not start and unneeded fight. "

Her father watched him before sighing" i am not intending to force her to marry but i am.. going to send her to his place . .. its not safe here anymore and you.. you will go with her. i trust you more over any one else."

Avani grimaced and glanced over to Jacent then back to her father. " and what if someone else wanted to marry me?. am i to stay with Devon?"

Her father arched a brow, lips twitching slightly in a smile. " oh?.. i haven't heard of anyone else wanting to marry you.. well.. anyone that you accepted. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am

He looked to her father ignoring Devon..."I will do as you wish." He says as he cocked hsi head to the side looking to Avani. She did have a valid point...And so did her father since they were keeping a secret from him..He then looked to her father..."May Ladie Avani have a few days to think about this?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:39 am

He leaned back, ignoring Lord Devon's sputtering as he tried to protest before he nodded" a few days.. she has three no more.. no less.. i expect an answer on the third morning. is that suitable?"

Avani grimaced again before sighing. she was definitely not going to like this but if she got three days to do something then she will take it with both hands. " yes.. three days. i promise to give you an answer.. " when he nodded and accepted it as well she went over and kissed her father on the c heek before heading out the door. since it was dark out now she should be getting ready for sleep but she was too pent up now as she headed down the hall " ugh that over bearing stupid big headed vile man!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:41 am

Jacent smiles.."Alright then." He says with a bow before watching Avani and then following her out the door and down the hall..."I don't like him..." He says as he looked to her.."Where are you going Avani?" He asks as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am

she snorted" i don't like him either so that makes two of us. " she mumbled before blinking and looking back to him. " oh.. to my room .. sorry i was taking the long way.. i needed to vent." her shoulders drooped in defeat as she leaned against one of the railings in the hallway. " bah.. i don't know what to do .. " she slid a look to him before sighing. " only way to get out of it is if someone where to marry me.. and i don't like anyone but you .. and you .. you really don't understand marriage other then the bonding thing we have. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Oh I see.." He says as he then looked to her..."I'll marry you if it keeps you from having to go with him." He says as he looked to her with a smile moveing his hand and carressing her cheek..."I like you as well...Avani." He says with with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

she blinked in surprise, leaning her hand into his cheek blushing brightly " do you even know what marriage is?,.you should really look it up you know.. and maybe.. .. what about your people?" reaching up she slid her hand over the back of his that was on her cheek, watching him, " well i am glad, because i really like you to and i prefer your company over that blasted Lord Devons!. i swear if i had any proof at all i would think he was behind some of these attack's just to get my papa all riled up and worried like this. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 am

He looked to her and smiles.."I don't need to look it up...As long as it means I'll be with you and that I can keep you safe...I'll do it." He says with a smile..."If I find out he is...He will regret it." He says as he looked to her.."We should wait till Devon leaves before we tell your father..." He says..."Don't want to start anything with Devon here." He says even though he would like to kick his ass.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:04 pm

she blushed a little and lightly kissed his hand again " alright. i think he leaves in the morning but he will be back within three days to come and get me. " since everyone was gone and not in the hallway she slid closer to him and slid her arm around his waist, leaning against him and sighed. " i hope he doesn't do anything drastic.. but nothing we can do right now but just.. wait to see what happens i guess.. right?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:07 pm

He smiles as he moved his arm around her as well..."Alright so we have three days." He says as he then nodded his head.."I would have to agree with you...were just gonna have to wait and see." He says with a smile as he kissed her forhead softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 pm

she looked up at him and smiled feeling good in his arms, pulling away she lightly kissed him before tugging on his hand" well come on then. i suppose its time to retire. " she barely got a chance to turn around before she jumped at the sound of a voice clearing. Turning she grimaced to see Lord Devon standing there.

He arched a brow. only coming up just mew second's so wasn't sure he saw what he actually saw. "i need to talk to Lady Avani for a few minutes.. Alone.. so you can run along and go polish something while you wait ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 pm

He looked to her and smiles kissing her back before nodding his head.."Yes I guess it would be time." He says as he turned and looked seeing Devon as well..."I'm not suppost to leave her side..I am a guard after all...But I will wait out side the door." He says as he looked to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Avani glanced to him and back to devon then back again. .. " ohh... er.. i guess." she really didn't want to be in the same room as Devon alone.. even if Jacent was on the other side of the door.

Devon shrugged" just as long as you are not eaves dropping that is fine.. stay out here then.. " he watched Avani go into the room and just as he passed Jacent he narrowed his eyes" i will suggest you keep your hands off of the lady.. i will not have it , and definitely not in my home."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:05 pm

He looked to her..."I wont you have my word." He says as he cocked his head to the side and smirked..."don't assume to much Devon." He says as he leans against the wall when the door shut...he wondered what the hell Devon wanted
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Devon snorted as he ignored Jacent and followed Lady Avani as she went to the far side of the room." why are you fighting me on this? you know i am going to win either way.. so i might as well take you home now and be done with it." he followed her lazily , watching as she skirted about the room every time he came near her.

She scowled and glared at him before glancing to the door" is that why you came in her? answer is no. i have three days to think it over and your damn well not going to change my mind. " before he could lunge at her in anger she side stepped " Jacent!!" she had no choice but to call for him, the bloody lord was trying to corner her and the moment she screamed out Jacent's name Devon froze and acted like nothing was wrong.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 pm

In and instant Jacent was in the room standing between her and Devon...his hand burned slightly were the mark was....must have been somthing bout her being in danger...."your done here...leave and come back in three days...if you wish." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Devon arched a brow the moment Jacent appeared. " what are you going to do.. hit me? .. i will be sure to have you beheaded for you it. " he scowled before arching a brow, glancing to avani then back to jacent " fine, i will be back in three days to collect you . you won't have a choice in the matter anyways. your papa is just being nice is all. " shrugging he headed out of the room before slamming the door.

Avani scowled, she was angry, yet terrified too. glancing to jacent and grimacing. " do.. do you think you can keep an eye on my father too ?.. just.. just in case something happens?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:54 pm

He looked to him and smirked..."though might have crossed my mind." He grinned as he left. He walked over to Avani putting his arms around her holding her close...."ill do my best Avani. " he says as he looker to her.."Come...we have to talk to your father about putting the guards on full alert...everyone must be searched before comming in..." he says as he looked her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm

she relaxed in his arms and slid her arms around him before pulling back a bit alarmed" all the guards?.. right. good idea." pulling back and heading for the door she flung it open and went down the hall , " come on jacent. i think he will be in his study still. and Devon should have left already .. he didn't have much, just his horse.. " the man was quick to leave half the other times he was here so she was hoping it was the same this time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:06 pm

He nodded his head..."yes we should." He says with a smile as he followed her out the door and down the hall..."we can only hope..." he says as he followed her.."I have a feeling he wont force you to go if I told him I would like to marry you." He says as he looked to her...."he did say I was Knight worthy." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next