The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 19 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

she frowned" not really i mean.. he can't force me to marry him and all. there has to be a ...much more deeper reason then that. " she just couldn't place it though. her father dealt with many things. none of which where illegal that she knew. all his work was genuine. " mmm well maybe it will come to light later on in the feature. .. if we ask anyways. " pulling her shoes on she went and brushed her hair out, getting rid of the bed hair. " blah, bed hair.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 19 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

He looked to her..."That is true...But he can keep you captive against your will..." He says as he then nodded his head..."Maybe your right Avani." He says as he..."I think it looks good though...Kinda of a sleepy good look." He says not knowing how to explain it exactly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

she blinked then blushed a little" really ? . hmmm well thank you .. and it could be many things Jacent.. " she glanced at her hand, studying the strand marking on it before reaching over to slide her fingers through his. " well come on then, time to get some breakfast , then hunt down papa and see what he wants us to do. .. i hate being cooped up in the home with nothing to do. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."Your welcome Avani." He says with a grin as she slide her fingers threw his..."Sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he walked with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 pm

She smiled, leaning into him as they walked, she couldn't believe how much he made her laugh and grin. she was surprised her cheeks didn't hurt from it all. But it was a good sign she was compatible with him. Sure he had things to learn that his people didn't teach him but she was going to take great delight in sharing the experience with him.

" so Jacent.. what did you do when you.. err.. well you had other jobs before me? .. did you just do what you had to do or where their certain ones you took that had some sort of right proportion or whatever to get your services?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 pm

He smiles as he walked with her..."Of course...I worked as a guard at 2 other places.." He says with a grin..."I did what I was told and couldn't refuse..." He says as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

she smiled " ahh i see. how is it you hear of these jobs though? i mean you make it sound like not many know about your village .. " she ignored anyone she passed as they walked down the hallway, most of the maids where going about and collecting linen's and blanket's and whatever else needed to be washed since it was laundry day.

" mmm out of curiosity. if.. your people asked you to go back. would you go ? and i am sure there would be alot of stipulation's on that as well. restriction's .. and of course i don't think they agree in marriage since you said you where well. uhh trained since you where a child and didn't know your parents. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."They send people out and ask around for certain jobs...Then they come back they tell the others. " He says as he looked around as he walked with her before looking to her again..."No I wouldn't go back." He says.."There might be....But I'm not sure." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

she smiled, she was merely curious and wasn't worried but wanted to know how he felt on things. spotting her father in the dining hall once they reached it, she smiled more. " you know.. i am glad you won't go back.. i would miss you terribly.. and i am sure father would too . he likes you , you amazed him that night you showed him what you could do. "

looking up at him she grinned" that first night i saw you .. you amazed me. and i liked you immediately.. you where very impressive. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:14 pm

He smiles ash e looked to her.."I would miss you as well..." He says with a grin as he looked to her...."I only aim to please Avani." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the sid ..."Thank you Avani." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:28 pm

she laughed softly " well your very welcome Jacent. " grinned, looking to her father as they stopped at the side of the very large table. " Morning Papa. "

He looked up from eating his breakfast , one of the soldier's had been next to him , giving him a report but the moment she spoke he went silent. " morning Avani.. sir jacent. " arched a brow, glancing at the their hands before leaning back and looking back up at the two. " got reports of Lord Devon moving to the south. definitely not going back home so i have a theory that he knows we found out about him. i have sent some troops out to get him but.. sadly he is being elusive.. the bloody man is .. apparently skilled in hiding."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:30 pm

He smiles as he looked to her father as well....."Morning sir." He says with a grin..."Thats good then...At least hes not retaliating too bad." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."I'm guessing hes going to circle around and come back..." He says as he looked to her faher.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm

He frowned, pushing his empty plate aside now as he reached over to grab the map he had been marking on. placing it in front of him he eyed the area's" no i don't think so.. see lord devon has many friends who i think may want to band with him and get against me.. i fear he may bargain with them.. might end up with a war on our hands. " glancing to his daughter he shook his head as he leaned back and scratched his beard" i may have to send you and Avani to the summer home.. Lord Devon does not know where the estate is and well . she may be safer there.. out of harms way until things calm down.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm

He looked to him and then to the map...."I see....War wouldn't be a good thing at all." he says as he then cocked his head to the side when he said somthing about going to a summer home..."What about you...I cannot protect you both when I'm away from one." He says as he looked to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm

He arched a brow. " i will be staying here.. my concern is for my daughter's safety.. i know how to fight well enough. i didn't live this long without learning a few things. " he grinned as he got up. " besides.. i know these lands way better then he does.. hell the only other person who may know them more then me is Avani. She used to run all over the place without getting lost. .i will be fine. "

Avani frowned, tightening her finger's around Jacent's. she really didn't want to leave her father but he was right. .. he could protect himself without having to worry about her in the way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

He looked to him and then nodded his head listening closely..."Alright then." He says with a smile.."I don't doubt your skills." He says with a light bow..."If you think that we should go...Then I wil not disobey." He says as he looked to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 pm

He thought for a moment, watching the two. " do not worry i don't plan on staying here for long.. i will send you two ahead first.. for a few day's i will wait. see how the reports go and the closer he gets here , or if i see any other movements i will leave before they arrive, i can meet you at the summer home in about.. four to five days time.. think you two can pack fast? . and i mean pack light. you will take the two horses.. nothing more. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 pm

He looked to him and then nodded his head..."Alright Sir." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes we can pack fast and light." He syas as he looked Avani.."We will head out within the hour." He says as he looked back to her father.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Avani grimaced before sighing, knowing well enough to not argue with her father " be careful papa, i will be worried until you meet us there. " looking up at Jacent she sighed. " i will go pack two small bags if you go and get sugar and thunder ready?.. i will be quick i promise. "

he nodded slightly as he watched the two. " go on jacent. i will go with avani and help her. i want her to take a few things that i need to get from my office. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."I'll go get them ready." He says with a smile as he looked to her father and nodded as well..."Alright then. " He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 pm

she sighed, looked to jacent before leaning up and kissing his cheek ." i will be quick." with that she headed up stairs with her father, taking several minutes to pack two bags, one for her and one for Jacent , before tucking away the things her father had given her.

after that he walked her downstairs and outside to where the horses where to be waiting. " i really do not like this. but if i must leave then i must leave.. you better keep your promise Papa . i want you safe"

He grinned as he leaned foward and kissed her cheek " i will be fine, i have done planning like this for years.. Jacent will keep you safe, i am sure of it. i trust him completely. i am sending two more guards with you. Keep to the back roads and out of sight. if you have to cut through the forest. " he glanced at Jacent. " but be warned wolves are frequent in the area. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Jacent smiles and nodded..."ALright." He says as he then headed to the stables getting the horses ready. He seen them come out..."She will be very safe." He says as he looked to her father..."Alright then...Don't worry ill keep her safe." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:26 pm

He nodded as he followed his daughter to sugar, taking the reigns he gave Avani a boost up until she was settled into the saddle, moving the reigns around the horses neck and giving her the reigns " good. i have faith in you and i know you won't let me down, there is plenty of food there. no cooks there yet, just maids . see if one or two of them can help with food. "

Avani blinked in surprise, flushing brightly and squirming in the saddle, looking over at Jacent " its fine, do not worry.. papa we must go if we need to get there soon."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:06 pm

He looked to her father and nodded his head..."We will make due with what we got.." He says with a smile and a bow..."Alright then we should be going..." He says as he looked to her and then to her faher.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

he nodded, then smacked sugar on the rump , sending the horse into a flight out run instantly. Avani gasped and had to lean forward and down against Sugar as she gave all she had in the run, tearing out of the there like there was a fire. her stride easily eating up land quickly.

Avani didn't have to look back to know that jacent was following closely. she just concentrated on holding onto the reigns and not falling off of Sugar every time the horse had to jump over something. not wanting to be seen on the road's she steered sugar too the wood's, knowing where a small path would be at that was safer for the horses to run.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next