The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 am

He grinned as she poked him..."ehh somthing else would be better." He winked as his puddles rippled slightly as she nipper his belly..."one thing is for sure your getting bolder every day...and I like it." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 am

(( Razz msn mister.

she grinned, nipping him again only to blush brightly at his words, pulling back instantly and looking him over. " oh.. is that bad?" atleast he said he liked it. she was used to being laid back and not very bold, being human seemed to have changed things..

trying not to go back to all shy and what not, she slid her hands over his chest. " hmm and how much boldness do you want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 am

He grinned..."its a good thing." He says with a smirk as he then watched her. "As much as your comfortable with..." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm

she rolled her eyes. " that don't help much you know.. i am still new to this and you have to help me out. " poked his side lightly as she sat up , the motion actually brought her to rub lightly over his member, making her squeak a little, smiling and trying her best not to blush again she slowly rubbed up against him again, loving the feeling" ohhh this is new.. i like this.. what else is there?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

He grinned and laughed as she poked him..."I know I know.." He says as she sat up. He groaned as she rubbed her self lightly over his member.."Hmmm me too." He says with a smirk..."Lets see...Theres a 69....That can give us both pleasure by using out mouths...Or we could take turns....And theres also somthing more we could do...You might like it and you might now..and thats taking it in the ass." He says as he eyed her loving how she rubbed against him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 pm

she flushed " hah i am not sticking anything in my mouth so you can forget it. " she poked him , but continued to rub against him , judging by his groan he was enjoying it as much as she was, once she nearly sank onto him. " mnmmm my.. my backside?" his cursing was certainly making her blush even more. " is. uhh.. is that normal?" it didn't sound too good, but she didn't know ..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:28 pm

He laughed slightly and cockced his head to the side..."Alright alright." He says groaning more as she rubbed against him more..."There are alot of women that actually like taking in the ass." He says..."Never know you may like it." He grinned..."Though it will be alittle uncomfortable at first." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 pm

she grimaced slightly before nipping his chest." well right now i don't want uncomfortable.. i want what feel's good.. awesome.. mind blowing.. why don't you show me what all you got?" it was bad to dare a demon but she was definitely wanting to do it. it felt exciting and gave her chills of delight up and down her spine.

nipping him again she slid her hand over his belly and downward till she could curl her fingers around his member and began to stroke him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm

he grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmmm I love the sound of that." He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side..."Hmmm sounds like challenge to me." He grinned before groaning as she nipped him again before running her hand over his belly before curling her fingers around his memeber and began to stroke him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 pm

she grinned" definitely is a challenge. show me.. or are you too much of a chicken?" she baiting him, wanting to rile him up. she knew demon's could be violent but right now she didn't think he would do anything to harm her.

"tell me something Lucian. even if i go completely human will you still keep me here or just toss me out on my own?" some demons didn't realize that even when she was human , she still had a angel soul. still able to be converted back to a fallen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 pm

He grinned looked to her..."Chicken...No way in hell." He smirked as he was suddenly on top of her...."I don't think I could toss you out." He says with a smike as he grabbed him self rubbing him self agaisnt her teasingly. "Tell me you want it" He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:01 pm

she gasped as she was suddenly rolled over onto the bed again and he was rubbing himself against her more, sending little bits of pleasure through her core" ohhh!! .. mmmmmm good.. and i want it.. " she shocked herself with how quickly she answered but didn't take it back as she wrapped her legs around his waist and arched up against him in need.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:53 pm

He smirked at her reaction for he wasn't expecting it at all..."Hmmm then you will get it." He grinned as he rubbed against her some more before he slammed him self inside her with a groan..."Tell me how you want it." He grinned as he leaned down nibbling on her neck softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 pm

she gasped and cried out in pleasure as she arched up against him, digging her nails into his shoulder's , nearly seeing stars just from the burst of pleasure coursing through her body " oihhhh!. " being her second time he still felt big and her body instantly clamped down on him, though she was glad there was no pain. " mmmm like this.. i want it like this. " using her legs she pulled him against her more giving a small moan. of delight. " feels down right heavenly!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

He grinned feeling her body clamp down on him and smirked at her moan of pleasure...."Alright then." He grinned..."Hmmm I agree." He says as he slowly pulled back and slammed into her once more with a groan before setting a nice slow hard pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 pm

she whimpered in pleasure, arching up hard against him again as he set a slow yet hard pace. Her body loved it with every time he pushed forward she would clamp on him again. " oohhh mmmmm " he was torturing her yet giving pleasure at the same time. Leaning up she nipped his chin , reaching up and sliding her fingers through his hair, grabbing a fist full and tugging his head back so she could nip and kiss his neck.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:31 pm

He groaned feeling her clamp down with each thrust. He grinned as she nipped his chin and then grabbed his hair pulling it back and kissing and nipping his neck. he was liking this. His thrusting got only alittle faster as his hips collided with hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:39 pm

she nearly raked her nails down his back the more her body was bombarded with pleasure from him picking up the pace. The roughness didn't bother her one bit as she jerked under him, already she was feeling the pleasure building and if she remembered what they did the last time he was going to have her passing out in no time.

she gave a small moan as she shoved at his shoulder's to roll him over, keeping her arms around his neck however so when she sat up on him he sat up with her, the change in the position had her gasping in pleasure as he hit a spot in her that sent a big shock of pleasure through her" ohhh!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

He groaned with each thrust. before blinking slightly when she shoved at his shoulders and satup with him. He sat up with her moving his arms around her. He groaned and grinned the way she reacted he was hitting her good spot so he aimed at it with each thrust. He loved her moans
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Her eyes widened as she realized he was purposely hitting that spot over and over again, before she knew it she was arching against him, digging her nails deep into his shoulder's and crying out in pleasure as she clamped down suddenly on him as she climaxed hard, her body jerked against him and she swore she felt her toes curl in pleasure.

She could swear she was in heaven again since it felt like she was practically flying on a wave of pleasure. Gasping and trying to catch her breath she buried her face against his neck, torn between wanting him to stop and not stopping at all and just keep on going until she couldn't go no more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

He groaned feeling her body jerk before she clamped down on him..."Hmmmm hell ya." He groaned as she spasamed around him...He groaned as he continued hitting that spot over and over again as he felt his first climax comming along
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

She had to bite down on her lower lip to keep from taking his own curse words and speaking them out loud, since it wasn't like her to curse she kept herself from doing it as she jerked against him again. swearing he was going to kill her with sex.

She whimpered, trying her best not to cry out again , thinking he was going to make her scream as she shifted a little and began to ride him, meeting each of his thrusts by coming down on him hard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12 pm

He grinned as he continued to hit that spot. He then smirked as he started to meet each of his thrusts with harder thrusts...He groaned as he grew even closer..."Hmmmm fuck..." He groaned as his thrusting picked up...He loved how she was riding him....
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 pm

her eyes widened again before she arched up hard against him again, raking her nails down his back and actually screaming in pleasure as she climaxed again, it hit so hard she saw star's in front of her eye's, making her swear softly this time, she went limp against him, panting heavily and whimpering with each movement he made, causing more tremor's of pleasure to go through her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 pm

He groaned as she arched against him again and then screamed in pleasure as she climaxed again...He groaned feeling her clamp down on him again. He groaned deeply as he hit his climax as well..."Ohhh....You just cursed..." He says with a grin as his thrusting slowed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next