The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

She yawned again, ignoring his words as she scooted to the edge of the bed, atleast until he sat down and her body screamed in alarm, making her tense up immediately as she looked to him warily . " our heavenly father never hates his children," she nearly fell off the bed when he reached for her and grabbed her chin, making her face him and next thing she knew his mouth was on hers.

She squeaked, her mouth opening up in surprise and protest as she threw her hands up against his chest and shoved at him hard, alarmed by the act of it and shocked by the warmth of his lips on hers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:19 pm

He smirked as she pushed against his chest and tried to shove him away he moved back and grinned..."You sure do tast good." He says with a smirk as his arms moved around her..."Don't fight it....Or do what ever you wish...But the more you fight...THe more I will enjoy." He smirked as he pushed her back on on the bed and straddled her..."Theres nothing you can do to stop me." He grinned as his hands moved up under her shirt fondleing her braless chest.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

She squeaked again, glad that he was no longer kissing her" what the bloody heck are you doing!?" good lord he nearly made her curse, she never cursed.. it was a sin to curse. but he had shocked her, licking her lips and eyes wide she felt his arms around her , which made her squirm more. the sensations where strange, her human body was being bombarded by everything from what it seemed.

pushing back at him more didn't do a thing other then make her somehow be on her back now. with him straddling her , her eyes wide as she stared up at him. nearly hyperventilating" get off me!. i don't want this!" the moment his hands went to her chest, she sucked in a sudden sharp breath. lord definitely made her body perfect , not an ounce of fat on her and with a big chest to boot, not ridiculously big atleast. the bloody demon was probably enjoying himself as her hands went to grasp his wrists and hank his hands out from under her shirt." stop that!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 pm

He smirked as he looked to her loving how she fought him...."Doing what I have too." He says as he eyed her smirking.."You will want this...Eventually you will crave it." He says as she yanked his hands from under her shirt..."I'll stop only if you give in and join me." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

keeping a tight grip on his wrist's she flushed bright and glared at him. " as i have said before, you cannot force an angel to fall. .. even if.. if you do this, its still being forced.. i never gave my consent and in the lords eye's i will not be fallen.. nice try you know. " muttered.

Squirming a little under him and refusing to admit that she had, in all fairness, enjoyed that kiss. it had been her first. " and i doubt you will stop even if i give in and join you .. :"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

He smirked..."THats no matter to me....You will like it...There for it will be concidered a sin." He says with a smirk as he then eyed her.."Your prolly right...I wouldn't stop even if you did...You just too good of an eye candy." He says with a grin as he moved down and kissed her again his hands pulling away and pinning hers above her head..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 pm

She squeaked against his mouth as she was suddenly being kissed again, his hands free and pinning her's above her head, she couldn't help the moan that escaped as she squirmed under her, and so she did the only thing she could think of, and since he was straddling her, it just made it easier for her to bring her knee up to connect with his groin, as hard as she could.

tearing her mouth from his she hissed" get off of me!. i will not be reduced to your sadistic games demon!" curse t his human body considering the feelings she was feeling at the moment meant he somehow aroused her, a new sensation.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:51 pm

He smirked as she moaned. His eyes then when wide as she kneed him in the groin. He rolled over to his side groaning in agony....."You little.....For that..I won't go easy on you." He says as he sat back up..."This is not a game....This is life." He says as he looked to her holding his hand out the chains unhooked from her hands but binds appeared around her wrist keeping her from moving her arms. he then looked to her legs doing the same thing but spreading them appart.."Just remember you brought this on your self." He says as he then moved up next to her now that she was unable to move his hand moved up under her shirt and he started to fondle her breasts again..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm

She nearly made a break for it the moment he rolled off of her, but apparently she lost most of her speed for once again she found herself pinned to the bed. nearly screaming at him as bindings popped up around her wrists and legs, effectively pinning her to the bed. " let me go!. "

She was ticked off, angered at him and his little game of converting her, but she was trying her best not to let it happen, she fought it, the more she fought the more it was against her will and she wouldn't convert. She just wished she could kick him again to see if she could get further next time.

Hissing again as his fingers found her bare breast, her nipples pebbling up from the attention they where recieving, making her squirm and groan again. " stop.. please. " she fought the sensation's. knew he was trying to convert her with lust, thing was, she was definitely not lusting for him. She may like his looks and all but she knew the fine line between lust and forcing. Lust was a sin.. Sex was not. but she was not about to tell him that. this time she turned her head to the side and sank her white teeth into his flesh. hoping to deter him from his mission.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

He smirked slightly as her nipples hardened he moved his hand and started to tease them. "Stop it please?..." He laughed..."Join me please?" He says with a smirk as he then growled when she bit him....."Fucking hell." He jerked away his arm healing..."You know your only going to make it worse." He says with a smirk as he tore her shirt away..."I am going to enjoy my self.." He says with a smirk as he moved from her teeth being sure to keep away. His hand then slid down her sides slowly and into her pants..."Hmmm already aroused huh..." He smirked as his fingers teased the hell out of her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:10 pm

she grunted, grimacing at the curse he just did, " you deserve that and you know it!" hissed, hissing again as the strange sensation shot through her body as his finger's slipped into her pants and was now teasing her relentlessly..

her eyes went wide and she couldn't help the slight whimper escape her mouth. squirming didn't help and the fact that she felt like she was well, getting extremely wet from his teasing's was just down right strange. Apparently her human body liked it even though her mind was screaming for him to stop. jerking at the bindings didn't do anything but cut into her bare sensitive skin, drawing blood the harder she struggled. The more he teased the more she felt her body was tightening up, as if something was about to happen and it felt big.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm

He smirked at her reaction and could feel her getting wet.."Hmmm this is going to be fun." He grinned as his fingers continued to tease her...."Come on...Almost there..." He grinned being able to tell by the way her body was reacting..."Beg me for more." He says with a smirk as he watched her facial expression
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

she gasped and squirmed more against his teasing hand. she shouldn't be enjoying it but her body was, his words confused her a little bit by saying something about almost there. " never!" she hissed, hating the fact he wanted her to beg for more.

The pleasure was too much now after a few more minutes of his teasing. before she new it, her body jerked again as a crash of pleasure went through her body , making her cry out from it , panting heavily and suddenly going limp as her muscles jerked and more wetness met his fingers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

He smirked as she climaxed..."Hmmm first time for that...Bet it felt great." He says with a grin as he watched her..."You want more don'te you he says as his fingers still teased her. His hands moved from her pants and his fingers went to his mouth licking them.."Hmmm tasts like heaven as well" He grinned as he then moved down jerking her pants and panties off..."Convert and I'll stop teasing you...And give you what your body needs." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Her gaze went to him , watching his every move, even watched him pull his fingers back and lick them .for some odd reason that sight was just a bit arousing and had her squirming a little... licking her lips she flushed" its not a sin to want more. " muttered, she didn't crave it, but wanting to experience something like that again was .. well a possiblity. she was blaming it on her human body.

she scowled at him , squeaking as he yanked her panties and pants off. " you already have my answer, i will not convert!. " gritting her teeth and wishing she could push away from him but all she could do was stare at him and see what he would do next.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 pm

He looked to her and then smirked..."No that it is not." He says as he then grinned as she scowled at him..."You are too damned stubborn." He says with a growl as he then grinned..."More fun for me." He smirked as he moved inbetween her legs kissing up her thighs before running his tounge slowly up her folds.."Hmmm so good." He smirked as he started to tease her even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 pm

she snorted" better to be stubborn then weak and foolish, eeek!!!!" she hadn't even been catching his movements and next thing she knew he was kissing is way up her thighs, making her muscles jump before his hot tongue touched her folds, sucking in a sharp breath she arched unwillingly up against his mouth, whimpering in pleasure and clenching her hands into fists. " what the devil are you doing!. that.. that.. can't be right. " goodness she had the insane urge to rub her legs together but couldn't.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 pm

He smirked as he as he continued to tease the hell out of her grinning at what she was saying he nearly laughed because of it. He continued to tease her with his tongue before bringing one of his hands up and pushing a finger into her slowly he smirked at how tight she was.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 pm

She groaned and bit her lip again the more he teased, it was enough to make her go cross eyed, almost. the pleasure was definitely some sort of sweet torture. She didn't know what to make of it, being as it was happening way to fast for her to even think. hearing his laugh nearly made her jerk again , thinking he was going to do something worse then his mouth on her, and sure enough she felt something push into her , making her gasp once more and jerk to try and close her legs.

It wasn't uncomfortable, just, strange and unfamiliar. " lord almighty what are you doing!, tell me!" he had her breathless and she got the feeling that this was just the beginning of what he would do to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

He looked to her and nearly grinned as he eyed her he stopped what he was doing and cocked his head to the side.."Tell you what....I'll untie you as long as your willing to do this with out trying to injure me...and as a bonus I'll leave you alone about the converting thing untill tomorrow...Deal?" He asks her with a grin. He was having fun sure..But it would be funner if she participated as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 pm

She was glad he stopped, granted her body was aching, craving for something, but she didn't know what it was. she blinked several times and stared at him, not sure if she heard him right.. " huh ?.. you.. . you mean willingly .. ummm.. uhhh. consort .. err. with you ?" goodness her brain was truly mushed if she had this much trouble focusing and trying to find some form of word's to make sense. the leaving her alone about converting was tempting, but she didn't know if making a deal with a demon is the same as making one with the devil himself.. then again.. angels and demon's fight all the time with some deals here and there for recooperating and regrouping..

Licking her lips she flushed , her chest rising and falling with each frantic breath she was taking as she tried to calm herself.. " why not leave me alone all together about the converting?" as for the not injurying part... she didn't know. "i ... i wil not harm you as long as you don't... harm me or force yourself upon me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 pm

He looked to her..."You drive a hard bargain...." he says as he contemplated..."Yes thats what I mean..." He says as he then sighed...He could always get her to convert by other means...with out forcing her will...."Fine you have a deal..." He says as he waved a hand and the bonds that held her dissappeared.."There now....Its done." He says as he looked to her wondering if she would keep her part of the bargain.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 pm

her eyes widened in shock, unsure if she heard him right but to prove that she had, the bindings dissappeared, leaving only bloody marks on her wrists and ankles from where she rubbed them raw enough to bleed. she didn't move, not a single inch as she stared at him. unsure if this was a trick or not. " you agreed?.. "

she narrowed her eyes at him, he was up to something she could sense it. but he had agreed to leave her alone for good about the converting.. that would surely make things easier on her. But she had a sneaky suspicion it wasn't that simple. , slowly so as not to make him think she was going to slug him or anything, she brought her arms down from above her head , eyeing the marks on her wrists before glancing at him, flushing bright, she made a deal to willingly consort with him... thing was.. she really didn't know how to .. do the act as it where..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side.."Of course I agreed." He says as he watched her suspisiously as she moved her hands. He slowly moved onto the bed as she looked at her wrists. He then placed his hand on her core the warm sensaition could be felt again as her wrists healed. "Sorry...The whole kicking me in the balls things kinda pissed me off eairler." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

she eyed him suspiciously , tensing as he moved onto the bed slowly though, her eyes widening again as his hand pressed to her core and got extremely warm, making a whimper come out as her wrists and ankles healed from the abrasion's.

Flushing brightly she watched him cautiously. " you.. you brought t hat on to yourself for .. for forcing yourself on to me. " she mumbled, least he apologized... but she was not about to. she had merely been defending herself. now she was nervous, squirming a little , feeling his hand still between her legs and the wetness as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next