The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Pirates

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star Pirates Empty Star Pirates

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Long ago Earth no longer could support the multitude of people on it. With the last of its resources a number of huge space ships were built and millions of people were placed on them. They came from Russia, America, Asia, and the Europe Confederation. The ships were set on a predetermined course and the people were placed in a cryogentic sleep. A huge double star solar system had been discovered with hundreds of planets and moons that was determined could support life. After years of travel the ships entered the system and the people were awakened. The ships seperated and found four in habited worlds and unloaded their cargo of people along with supplies and materials they would need to begin new civilizations.

The planets were a wealth of resources and soon cities grew up on them and space ports that built smaller ships that finally returned to the huge ones that brought them to canablilze them for thier parts to make more ships. With in years other planets and moons around the four planets were settled and the four empires began. Thus the oppression of the people also began and if you were not wealthy your were basicly enslaved. Because of this the Star Pirates came to be. They raided planets, attacked ships for their cargos and sold them. They lived free and wild.

Captain Krell sat in a tavern in one of the space ports on the Planet Enos in the American Federation. He was waiting to hear from a source about a fat merchant ship bound for the Russian Empire. His ship the Star Gazer was waiting for him on the darkside of the planet's moon. He sipped his beer as he watched the entertainment, a lovely woman dancing to the music of the musicians. She was doing a good job of entertaining the crews of the various ships docked at the space port.

Back to top Go down

Star Pirates Empty Re: Star Pirates

Post by Tierra Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Mind if I join?
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 am

be my guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 am

She had danced for some time. Her feet ached where the metal chain had been clipped to her ankle. She was born a slave and served as one for as long as she could remember. She swayed her hips and showed off her curves to the hungry eyes that watched her in the port. She looked across the faces adding them to her photographic memory. One man sat with a beer and watched her. His eyes weren't the same as the other men. His eyes weren't hungry for the way she moved. This intrigued her. Once she had finished her set of dances she was replaced by another girl. She was followed to the bar and watched by many to ensure she didn't run off. She sat next to the man whose eyes didn't burn for her. She roller her wrist in a circle slowly showing glimpses of her slave brand. Maybe he could get her out of this life. Maybe she could lose the eyes and jump ship.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:19 am

Krell watched the dancer approach and sit down next to him. The lookes the men gave her and some tried to grab her as she had approached him. He raised a brow at that. With so many drunken crewmen about the place, she could have gotten quite a bit of money for her master, she had come to him. He gave her a slight smile and a nod of his head. "You dance well." he told her. Her sheer outfit left little for ones imagination. She had nice large tits and a firm ass and quite a beautiful face. All in all a woman a man would want to have.

"Do you wish something?" he asked. "I am not one this night for you to be making money for your master." Her master would definately not be pleased if she did not make money for him. He sipped his beer as he looked her over, enjoying the view. His contact would be there shortly, but in the mean time he could enjoy himself some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:26 am

"Thank you" she said looking down a little so her hair fell over her pale face. Her full red lips were still visible even tho a mop of hair hung over them. Her hair was black with red chunks indeed an odd style. Gypsy like.
"I don't wish for money." she said feeling annoyed that people instantly thought she wanted the cash. "My master isn't here. However his guards are" she said looking through her hair at them. She rolled her wrist again showing the burning brand mark. SHe spoke in a whisper now but kept her head hidden from those who watched her.
"I don't ask for much but please, can you get me out of here?" She hated herself for bringing this onto someone she hardly knew. SHe wouldn't be ashamed if he turned her down.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Now that peaked his intrest. A slave wanting to escape her master and coming right out and asking for help. He looked out of the corners of his eyes in the directions that she looked at and spotted the guards. He didn't like slavery to well, though it seemed that it was a natural part of all the empires. He had been part of the American empire fleet at one time, but had been branded a tratior because he tried to prevent his captain from destroying a ship full of people trying to escape the unjust laws and heavy taxes put upon them.

He had been sent to a prison and treated like a slave there. He still bore the scars of the whip upon his back. Helping her escape would be no problem for him. But her keeping her freedom on the planet would be another matter. "If I helped you, what would you do? Where would you go? That brand marks you as a slave and many would turn you in for any reward."

As he talked he could see his contact enter the tavern. He approached the table and took a chair and looked from Krell to the lovely slave girl. "Planning a bit of pleasure for the night?" the man asked. Krell grinned and took another drink of his beer, as he handed the man under the table a small bag of gold coins and the man gave him an envelope with the information he needed. The man then got up and left and Krell turned his attention once more back to the slave girl. "If I do help you, what is in it for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:47 pm

She looked down at the burn print in her arm.
"I have away to be rid of it." she winced thinking of how she would burn it off with stronger toxins. She knew her plan for freedom was a far shot but she would try at any chance she could get.
"I would rather die then live this life. Twice I've had freedom stripped from me." She lifted an eyebrow as another gentleman walked to there table and sat down. She knew there was some sort of exchange going on under the table. She smiled at the man and covered her arms with thick bracelets.
"I can serve you for a year as long as I don't get beaten or chained. I'll do anything for you if you could get me out of here. But if you can't I understand". She ignored the throbbing around her ankles and the sting on her back from the whip.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 am

Krell grinned. He could get her out. He had a couple of his men waiting outside that would run interference for him. Once they were at his shuttle they would be off the planet and and she would be away from her master. He finished his beer and rose from the table and took her by the arm and helped her up. "Well we shall see. Stay close." he told her as he began making his way towards the door. He placed his left arm about her as if he was getting friendly with her. His hand rested on her firm ass which he gave a squeeze.

He could see the two guards watching her and they moved, not to stop him but to follow and ensure that she would not escape. Once outside he spotted his men and with his other hand gave a signal. The two men acted drunk and began staggering towards the tavern and the guards. They bumped into them and started acting indignent as if it were the guards fault and began arguing with them.

Krell opened the door to one of the public transport cars and told the driver to head for the spaceport. By the time the guards seen this they were involved in a fight that prevented them from following. "Well now in a short time you will not have to worry about them or your master."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:33 am

She got us when he grabbed her arm. She did as she was told. She kept her head low to avoid the eyes of the guards. She blushed when his hand rested on her ass and turned three shades of pink when he squeezed it. She now tried to decide if this was the drink or a convincing plan to get her out. She watched as the scene played out around her. She knew she was being followed but she knew her companion would have a plan. She looked at the faces of the guards. "Shame on them" she spat through her teeth. She turned to her companion.
"Thank you. You have no idea what this means to me. I will repay you anyway you so wish. But first I didn't capture the name of my savior?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Krell smiled. He was a wanted man. He, as well as the other pirate captains were wanted by the various governments. Each had a price on their heads. Their names were well known through out the systems, planets and moons. He leaned over and whispered into her ear, so the driver could not hear. "Captain Krell."

He chuckled, "And what about you my dear, what is your name." he asked as he produced a set of lock picks and removed the thin metal collar about her neck. He opened the window of the vehicle and threw it out. It would contain a tracking device. "We will see how you can repay me." He told her. He looked at her and her body through the shear clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:01 pm

She looked from Krell to the driver but didn't say anything. She lent in and whispered in his ear. "Tierra" she lied. Her name wasn't Tierra, she was a daughter of one of the governors abandoned at a young age. Sold to slavery because she was a twin. She looked down so her hair covered a little bit of her face. Her real name was Alia. She ran her hand across her neck, the pale flesh rubbed red. She smiled as he through her collar out of the window.
"Thank you. Master Krell" she looked up through her hair at his face. Her dark orbs soaking in every detail of Krell's face.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:22 am

Krell moved a hand up to her face and moved the hair from it. "Well Tierra we will see." he gently caressed the side of her face with his hand. It was going to be interesting to see what would happen in the next few days. He would take her aboard the Star Gazer, but it was crewed by men. Women were not really allowed aboard, except for short hauls and of course the Captains Woman.

Krell and his crew were out to plunder the wealth of a nice fat Merchant Ship. The black market was a good business for them, as many of the worlds and moons that were inhabited, did not have the luxuaries as the Main Planets. The pirates provided these luxuaries, at a nice price of course. "So tell me Tierra, how did you come to be slave?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Alia took a deep breath when he moved the hair from her face. He called her Tierra, had her lie worked? She felt a comfort behind his hand. She needed to find new clothes or someone may recognize her. She so desperately wanted breeches and a lose shirt father than the flowing dancer clothes that clung to her curves.
"I was sold into slavery. I escaped once but was found and returned. I was six when I was sold." She looked down at her hands then back to Krell's eyes. She wanted to trust him, she wanted to tell him her name and the real story but she fared if she told him the real story he would abandon her or turn her in. She wondered if he could tell she was lying, she was never any good at it.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Krell could tell there was more to it then what she was telling him. But he said nothing for now. The vehicle reached the space port and when it stopped he got out, paid the driver and helped Tierra from it. Placing an arm about her he guided her to the taramac where his shuttle rested. Pressing a button on a wrist com link the door opened and he ushered her inside the small craft. Not long after a speederbike rolled up with the two crewmen that had kept the guards busy. Krell lowered the rear ramp and they drove the bike up into the shuttle.

Once all were aboard he closed all the hatches and took his seat in the pilots chair. It was not long before the shuttle craft was rising into the air and accelerating. Soon the blackness of space filled the front view windows. He punched in some corridnate into the nave computer and then turned back to Tierra. "Don't think they will be able to find you this time." he grinned.

He got a look from the two crewmen, as they looked her up and down and then over to Krell. "She'll be coming with us." Both men gave a grin and chuckled. "Aye Captain." was all they said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 pm

She followed Krell and watched as he opened the door to a shuttle. She turned to see the two men roll up on a motorbike. They were the men who took care of her guards. Once inside she looked around. Krell sat in the pilots chair. She now knew why he had whispered his name to her. He was a wanted man. She didn't care he had brought her freedom. She smiled as he turned to her.
"Thank you so much." She bowed slightly. She could feel the eyes of the two crewmen on her body. They grinned and chuckled when Krell said she would be joining them.
"I don't want to be a burden." she looked down at her clothes.
"May I please have a change of clothes? Breeches would be appreciated." She wanted to pull her weight while she was on the shuttle and she couldn't do that in her dancers rags. Given some time she would fix the dancers rags with hair pins and make it a bit more formal.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm

"Well there are no clothes aboard the shuttle. You will have to wait till we get back to the Star Gazer." He nodded to one of the men and he took over the pilot's chair and the other one slipped into the one beside it. Krell kind of liked the dancer's outfit on her. But being on board a ship with a hundred men it would not be that good.

Once they got back to the Star Gazer he could outfit her in what was known as the Captains Woman's clothing. A white shirt that tied at the waist, with no buttons to button up the rest of the way, letting the womans tits be somewhat exposed. The black mid thigh skirt had slits up both sides that allowed the womans legs to be seen. Mid calf boots finished the outfit. She would be allowed to carry a small blaster and a dagger. The outfit was made so that the captain could at any time if he wished enjoy the body of his woman.

He moved up to her and again brushed the hair from her face and caressed the side of her face. "I have to admit though I do like the way you fill your outfit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:42 pm

She watched as two men took Krell's place. She smiled a little as he walked over to her and brushed the hair from her face so he could caress her olive skin. Her cheeks held two shades of pink as he mentioned how he liked her outfit. She smiled "I shell stay in this as long as you wish then". Her outfit was dark red and black like her hair. She had no shoes, a small gold bracelet sat on her ankle. The dress was small clinging to her curves. Shredded at the bottom to show lots of her leg and cut in a low V at the top to show off the curve of her breasts.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Krell smiled. "For now it will be alright, but with a crew of all men, I think we will have to do a little better." He moved her to one of the seats. "Sit and relax. It will not be long before we arrive at the Star Gazer." He sat down in the seat next to her. "Now that you are free, what are you going to do with that freedom. It is a rough place out there in the empires."

If you were not employed by one of the various corporations, governments, a farmer, trader or somehow just employed, you would not last long. A woman like her would more then likely find herself back in slavery with another master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:37 pm

She sat and thought about his question. what would she do?
"I'm not sure what I plan to do. Probably jump ships seeing what work I can find. Cut my hair, get some proper clothes and Find work. Stay away from big cities is also one of my goals". She knew she would have to find work or fight for her freedom again. She had to stay away from the government for as long as she could if any person recognized her face or name she would be turned in.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:03 pm

"Well for the time being, you will be aboard the Star Gazer. After we get done with our taking of a nice fat merchant ship, we will be heading back to The Haven." The shuttle moved quickly through space to the moon of the planet. This moon was a lifeless rock without water and air. It had a couple mining operations on it and that was about it. It began to loom larger before them and the little craft altered course to move behind the moon.

"Perhaps there you might find something to do." he told her, though she might not like the options there either. It was a rough place, filled with the crews of the pirate ships and some rough and tumble people along with those that needed a place to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm

She listened to his plans. She knew things would be rough but she had lived a year jumping ship when she escaped. Her only reason she didn't get away with it was due to one man knowing who she was. She killed him but after he had told others. "Would I be to much of a burden to follow you for a while? If I am I can leave just say the word and I'll be gone". She played with a ring she had and awaited his answer. If she could stay she would tell him who she was. People would be looking for her and she had to change who she was again before someone could find her. Her first move was her name then she would change her hair and her outfit and soon she would be a totally different person than what Krell knew her as.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm

"A burden? Well I doubt that you would be a burden. Reaching over he took one of her hands in his. "Only a Captains Woman is allowed on a pirate vessel for any length of time. Do you know what that means?" he asked her. She was not a slave to the captain but his woman that took care of his needs and for him to have some one to confide in and discuss things with. All to help him keep himself mentally alert and physically fit.

"If you wish to stay aboard you will have to become my woman." he grinned and squeezed her hand. She had the looks and he wondered if she had the strength and determination to be one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

She smiled as he took one of her hands in his. She felt stupid answering his question "You wish me to stay as you women?" she looked him in the eyes and thought about what he said. She would like to stay with him for he was the only man who had helped her. She smiled at him "Then I shell stay as your women" she answered. "That's only if you wish me to..." Her dark eyes danced across his face. "I didn't tell you the truth before. My name's not Tierra" she looked down then back to his face. Would this put him off her? "My name's Alia" she said taking a deep breath and awaiting his reply.

(ooc: I had in mind that she was someone important but at a young age she was kept hidden and abandoned. I had the idea she could be a twin daughter of someone important and when she was bore the mother passed away so she was sent away and the father tried to get rid of her. Up to you where she goes.)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 pm

(OOC Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps her twin is very evil and cruel).

Krell nodded when she accepted, then chuckled when she told him that she had not told him the truth before. "So Alia is your real name." He wondered what else she had not told him. She was a slave, that was evident by the brand and the collar. It seemed she was wanting to keep her real past hidden. If she wanted to she would tell him in time. At the moment it really didn't matter.

The Star Gazer came into sight. It was a sleek warship and one of the fastest ships ever built. "That will be you new home." he told her. He put an arm about her shoulders and ran the fingers of his hand over her upper arm. "Anything else you wish to tell me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next