The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Pirates

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Star Pirates - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Pirates

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:00 pm

She followed the Captain back to their quarters and smiled as he moved behind her and started to undo her shirt. His hands cupping her breasts as he kissed down her neck and shoulders. She tilted her head back and smiled. "That feels nice" she said as he squeezed her breasts.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 am

Krell was definately enjoying squeeing her large tits. He again squeezed her left tit hard and pressed a finger from his other hand into it just below its nipple., before moving it back to squeeze the other one. He took out a set of metal rings that had soft material covering them. On one side of each ring was an adjustment screw. He put one ring on each tit and tightened the screw down, causing her tits to bulge out from the rings. "This will make them more sensitive my dear."

He then removed a fake cock fromt he box and moved her over to the bed and slipped it up between her legs to her pussy. Slowly he slipped it up inside her and placed one of her hands on it. "Fuck yourself good with it my lovely Alia as I play with your magnificent tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 am

She smiled as he played with her breasts. She watched him take something out of the box, she watched him place the two rings over her breasts making them bulge. She nodded to Krell and watched him take a fake cock from the box. She smiled more. They moved over to the bed where he slipped the fake cock into her pussy. She moaned a little as it entered her. She took the toy in her hands and did as she was told. She started to fuck herself with the toy making her nice and wet as Krell played with her breasts. "Mmm Not as nice as when your in me Captain" she moaned still feeling pleasured by the toy.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4