The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Pirates

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star Pirates - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Pirates

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 pm

"Yeah. I wasn't to sure at first if I could trust you. Sorry." She looked down and let her hair cover her face to hide the shame. She could clearly trust him. She looked up when he mentioned her new home. She smiled. He slung his arm around her shoulders. His touch was warm and comforting.
"I... I don't know what to say. You have given me so much. Thank you" she smiled at him. She would tell him about her sister in time when it seemed relevant.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:44 am

"Aye, trust is something hard to come by these days." he told her. The shuttle swung around behind the Star Gazer and the shuttle bay door opened for them. Once inside the ship the large door closed and the bay was pressurerized. "Come." he stood up and pulled her up to her feet. "Time to get you a change of clothes." His arm went about her and his hand rested on her firm ass once more.

Upon exiting the shuttle the eyes of the men in the shuttle bay all turned towards Alia and they stopped what they were doing to stare. A look from Krell though sent them all back to work. A man approached, "Welcome back Captain, we were getting a bit worried." He to looked Alia up and down smiling, especially seeing how Krell had an arm about her. Krell gave the man the envelope, "The flight plan for the Maru. Plot an intercept course that will be away from anything." The man nodded and took the envelope and left.

A door automaticly opened as Krell and Alia approached it and soon they were walking down a corridor. They passed many other doors that had key pads next to them. Finally they came to one that he stopped before and presed a green button. The door opened to reveal a comfortable looking room, one of three that could be seen from the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 am

She stood and smiled at Krell Change of clothes sounded wonderful. She felt his arm slide around her hips to rest his hand on her ass. She blushed a little.
She looked down a little as all the men turned to stare at her. Most stopped working till Krell caught them staring. She could feel the eyes on her body, on the way her curves moved swaying with her walk. A man approached them and addressed his captain. She smiled in return. She continued to walk with Krell down a series of corridors when they finally came to a room. It was a very nice room, nicer than any of the slave quarters Alia had seen. Her mouth was open slightly as she took in the sight before her. "Wow" was all she could manage to say.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Krell stood there with her in the door way. "My quarters." he told her. "This is the living area. The bedroom is back there along with the bathroom." He gently pushed her into the room and closed the door behind them. "This is where you will be staying." The living area had a couple comfortable and plush chairs, a couch and a table with two chairs. With his arm still about her and his hand on her ass, he guided her back to the bed room. There was a large bed, with a firm mattress and covered with soft sheets and blankets. On either side of the bed was a small cabinets with drawers. On one wall there was a closet. The bathroom was to the right as they entered the bedroom.

He moved behind her placing his arms about her, his hands resting on her stomach. "What do you think?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Her eyes danced around the room taking in every detail. She walked into the room as he gently nudged her. Indeed it was a very nice place. She looked at the large bed and blushed a little. She felt his warmth as he moved behind her placing his arms around her on her stomach.
"I don't know what to say. It's beautiful. You have been to kind Captain Krell" she smiled and placed her hands on top of his.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 pm

His hands moved over her stomach and pressed her back against him. He liked what he had seen in the tavern and now what he felt on his hands and against him. If she had the courage and determination she could become a good Captains Woman. She felt warm and soft even with the thin clothing she had on.

He held her like that for a couple moments, then moved to the closet and opened it. He took out a box and placed it on the bed. Opening it he withdrew the Captains Woman's clothing and laid it out on the bed. He then turned back to Alia and began undoing her dancers outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 pm

She felt comfort in his touch. She didn't want to move from the peaceful moment. After a few moments he moved to the closet and opened it. He held a box that has the Captains Woman's clothing in it. She looked at her new outfit then at Krell's face as he started to undo her dancers rags. She blushed a little as he started to undress her. All she had underneath her dancers rags was red panties and black corset bra.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 pm

He removed the dancer's outfit from her and then reached around and undid the corset bra and let it fall to the ground. All she had left on was her red panties which he let her keep on. He looked her up and down without anything on and smiled. She indeed had a body a man would kill for. Her large tits were firm and looked very good. "You wish to put on the other clothing?" he asked her, as he raised a hand and again caressed the side of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

She had three long red marks on her back. Whip marks. She watched him as he looked her naked frame up and down. She had olive skin, her black hair cascaded down her back in loose curls. Her curves were smooth stretching from her large breasts down her slender stomach and over her thick hips and thighs.
"Yes." she answered as he caressed the side of her face. She smiled and closed her eyes for a second before bringing one of her hands up to touch his. Then she reached for the clothing he had placed on the bed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Krell allowed her to reach for the clothing which put him behind her once more. Again he put his arms around her and let his hands move over her warm and soft skin. Seeing her almost completely naked as she was had aroused him. He pulled her back against him, his hard dick, pressing against her asscheeks. His hands moved up to her tits. His hands closed on them, squeezing them. "Do you wish me to stop?" he asked her. She felt good in his arms and her tits felt good in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:04 pm

She smiled as his warm arms stretched around her frame. She felt his hard dick press against her ass. She felt his hands roll over her skin to her breasts. He gave them a squeeze. She took a breath. "I'm yours now. Stop if you wish, I just wish to please." she whispered. She snuggled into his warm body.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 pm

He smiled and continued squeezing her large tits. He bent down and kissed her neck and shoulders. Fingers found the hardening nipples of her tits and he pinched and pulled on them. "So you do not mind me doing as I please with you." his hands moved down to her hips and he pushed her undies down so that they fell to the ground. He then moved his hands back up to her tits to continue squeezing them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm

She tilted her head as he kissed down her neck and shoulders. She smiled as he played with her breasts. "I'm yours till you are sick of me. Use me as you will just don't beat me" she said over her shoulder to him. She felt his warm hands slide down her hips, pushing her panties to the ground. She now stood naked before him. Her curves fully exposed. He moved his hands back to her breasts. "What will you do with me Captain Krell?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 pm

As he stood there behind her squeezing her lovely large tits, he thought of what he wanted to do with her. He continued squeezing her tits hard and kissing her neck and shoulders. "You are no stranger to the desires of a man. I will make love to you, but also I will take you up your ass as well. Does that bother you?" he answered her question.

He stopped momentarily and moved her to the bed and sat her on it's edge. He again began squeezing her tits but now he raised them one by one to kiss and suckle on them as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm

She closed her eyes as he kissed down her neck and across her shoulders. "Indeed I am not stranger to the desires my curves bring. I'm yours. Do what you will" she replied. She sat on the edge of the bed and lent back a bit as he kissed her breasts. She was the captain's women and she would do as he willed her. Her eyes gazed over his frame. She knew they would both get pleasure out of this.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 am

Krell moved his head up from her tits smiling. Moving his head closer to her he claimed her lips for a deep passionate kiss. His toung moved passed her's to dance and duel with her toung. He kissed her long and deeply as his hands continued squeezing her magnificent tits hard. When he did break the kiss, he let a hand slid down from her tits, over her stomach and between her legs to rub her pussy and finaly incert a finger with in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:25 am

She kissed him deeply. Her tongue dancing with his. Her hands slid around his neck and held him close. When he broke the kiss she felt his hands slide over her stomach and between her leg. His fingers rubbed her pussy and then he inserted one into her lips making her moan a little. She tilted her head back a little and smiled."That's nice" she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 pm

He began fingering her pussy and soon followed with a second finger. "MMMM you have such nice tits, I am going to enjoy playing with them." he squeeze the one his hand was on hard and pinched its nipple. "You sure you do not mind what I am doing to you?" He wanted to make sure that she was ok with the idea. But he did not stop and again bent down and suckled on her tits, before pushing her gently back onto the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:57 pm

She smiled as he moved a second finger insider her. "I'm glad you like what you see" she took a breath as he pinched her nipple. "It's ok. You gave me freedom from the cells I was kept in and I want to repay you. I'm all yours" she tilted her head back as he sucked on her breasts. She fell gently back onto his bed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 am

He was going to do just that. He would do what he wished with her since she was willing to let him do it. He moved from her tits down over her stomach, kissing and licking his way down to her pussy. He moved between her legs and began to lick her pussy as he fingered it. She tasted good and he could tell she had a tight pussy. He licked her pussy for a while then stood and undressed, freeing his large and hard dick. "On your hands and knees." he told her as he helped her into position and he knelt behind her. He movedk his dick up to her wet pussy and teased it by brushing the head against her pussy lips, before slowly entering he.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:07 am

She smiled as his tongue guided its way down her body to her pussy. He moved between her legs making her moan. She smiled more as he started to undress himself. She did as she was told. She crawled onto her hands and knees as he knelt behind her. She could feel his hard member teasing her. Then he slowly entered her. He felt good as he entered her and she wanted more.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 am

He slowly slide up inside her pussy and began to move back and forth. As he did he reached up and grabbed one of her dangling tits and squeezed it hard. She was tight and his dick felt good up inside her. "Does it feel good?" he asked her as he reared back and rammed his dick up into her pussy hard . It had been a long time since he had been with a woman. He was always out and about the trade lanes hunting for ships to attack and plunder, and of course running from the large war ships of the empires. Though the Star Gazer probably could take one of them on and win, it was not good to tempt fate unless he had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:57 pm

She moaned softly as he slid back and forth. Then she let out a big breath as he rammed his dick hard into her. "Oh it feels soooo good. Do I please you?" she asked moving her hips in motion with his. She arched her back a little and moved with his movement her breasts hitting his chest every now and then.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 am

Krell smiled as she moaned. "Yes you do please me my dear." he told her as he continued thrusting a bit harder, trying to bury his dick deeper and deeper. He gave one of her ass cheeks a slap and continued squeezing her one dangling tit. After a bit his dick coated with her juices, he withdrew it and placed it on her anus and pushed against it. He pushed it into her ass slowly, inching it in until he was fully burried with in it. "Do you like having my dick up your ass?" he asked as he began moving in and out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 am

he felt good inside her pushing deeper and deeper. She was now his women. He slapped her ass and played with her breasts. One she had covered his dick with her juice he moved to her anus and pushed himself in. She had done this once before but then she only felt pain. She was raped and left for dead. "You make it feel nice. Not as pleasurable but nice." she said as he rocked in and out.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next