The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Pirates

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Star Pirates - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Pirates

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 am

Not many women liked having their ass fucked. But she seemed not to mind it to much. He reached around and placed a hand on her pussy and began fingering it as he continued to move in and out of her ass. "It feels good." he told her and slapped her other ass cheek. "I think I will do this more often to you, and have you get use to it so you can enjoy it more."

The Star Gazer speed through space to a point along the path of the merchant ship. It would leave port soon and when it approached the pirates would pounce on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:25 pm

She moaned feeling his fingers play with her wet pussy. "Oh captain." she moaned. He felt so nice taking her. "I want more" she said wanting to get on top of him. She felt like she had known Krell for a long time. She felt like she had been his for centuries.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Krell began to thrust harder. The sound of his body hitting her ass cheeks filled the room. She felt so good, so tight. "You want more eh. What do you want my dear." he wished he had something that he could slipp up into her pussy so she could feel being filled in both ends. He would have to have some things picked up once they returned to the Haven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:56 pm

"I want to make you happy. I want to bear your children anything" she said as he pushed harder. She pushed herself on him a bit harder. She wondered what the crew thought of her being onboard let alone being the Captain's women. She smiled at the thought of sharing his bed, keeping it warm with him on the cold nights.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:33 am

Again and again he ramed his hard dick up into her ass. He continued playing with her pussy and slapped her ass cheeks. She wanted to please him in any way she could. He grinned at her mentioning having his children. That she might one day. Finally he rammed his dick up into her ass hard and held himself there, as he pumped his cum into her ass. "Mmmmmm that was good." he said as he slowly with drew from her ass and then eased her down to the bed with him, so her back was to him. He pressed her up against him and began squeezing her tits hard with one hand.

"Such marvelous and magnificent tits my dear. They cry out to be played with and more. What do you think I should do to them?" he began kissing her neck and shoulders as he waited for her to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 pm

He pushed hard into her making her moan with pleasure. She felt him cum in her. She smiled as he eased her down to the bed with him. He played with her breasts. "They are your breasts. You may play with whenever you like." She tilted her head a bit as he kissed down her neck and shoulders. "Do as you wish" she said still smiling.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:19 pm

He squeezed one tit hard with one hand and pressed a finger from his other hand into it just below the nipple. He chuckled and said, "I also want you to tell me what you would like done to them. After all it will effect you and I want it to bring you pleasure as well." After a bit he turned her to face him. "It seems that fate has thown the two of us together."

A chiming sound told him that they had arrived at their destination. "Also looks as if it is time for us to get dressed. He patted her ass and kissed her once more before sliding off the bed and started getting dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm

"Oh but it does please me, being yours pleases me" she smiled as he turned her to face him. "May fate keep us together" she said with a smile. She laughed a little as she patted her ass and kissed her once more. She got up and started getting dressed. Once she was dressed she walked over to Krell, her hips swinging as she walked. Her body gave off a slight glow. She kissed her Captain on the cheek then did a spin. "What do you think?" she said showing off her Uniform.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:21 am

Krell grined as she spun around in her new outfit. She filled it out quite well. He moved up to her and took her into his arms and then moved a hand down through one of the slits in the skirt and moved it back to her ass cheeks. "Yes I like it. It seems you were made for it. You fill it out quite nicely." he chuckled and gave her ass cheek a squeeze. He looked down to her tits that were mostly exposed. If need be he could push the shirt over and free the rest of her tits and enjoy playing with them. "Now we must go down to the armory before going to the bridge and get you your weapons."

He removed his hand from her ass and strapped on his blaster which rode low on his right hip. He put an arm about her and he opened the door to their chambers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm

She smiled as his hand moved through the slits in her skirt to clutch her ass. "Yes Captain" she smiled kissing him. She walked with him as he opened the door to their chamber. His arm around her showing that she is all his. She could feel the eyes of some men as she walked past them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

The crewmen looked at her. Eyeing her up and down and grinning then nodding to both her and the captain. "The Captains Woman is respected and even if they look upon you with eyes that wish you were theirs, they will not touch you." he told her. He stopped at the ship's armory and took down a slim blaster that seemed to be made for a woman's hand and its belt and holster. He strapped the holster abouth her waist letting it hang low on her hip and then put the blaster in it. "Do not let the look of this weapon deceive you. It will do as much damage as mine will." Then it was up to the Bridge of the star ship.

The bridge was a two tiered afair. the top part was where he as the captain sat in a chair that was bolted to the floor but swiveled. To the right of him was seated the weapons officer and to his left sensors and long range scanned officer. Below, that was accessable by a metal stair well, and infront of him was the navigator and pilot. Krell took his seat and pressed a button on the arm. Another chair rose from the floor and was locked in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:48 pm

"Even if they did touch me Captain I would teach them a thing or two" she said with a smile. She watched him take a blaster and strap the holder low on her hips then he placed the blaster in its holder. She nodded to him thinking of the times she had taken her master's gun and used it against him. She moved with him to the bridge. Her eyes scanned the room. She looked at his chair and watched as one rose to take its place next to his. She walked over to stand at his side.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 am

"Mr. Farrel, " Krell said as he again pressed another colored button on the arm of his chair, "I will want full power at my command."

"Aye Captain." came a voice over the speaker.

He looked over at the weapons consol. "Weapons charged and at the ready sir. "

"Target their engins and any weapons array they may have. " Krell tol the man. "Pilot prepare to pursue at max power. Navigator, is the pursuit course laid in?"

"Aye captain. " The navigator affirmed.

He turned to Alia. We are in an astorid field, hugging one of the larger ones. The merchant's sensors will not detect us here. We will let the ship go by and then fall in behind it, damage it's engins and any weapons aray and then board her and take her cargo. I would suggest you have a seat my dear. It can be a fun ride."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 am

She smiled as she watched Krell took full control. He turned to her and she listened as he spoke. She did as she was told and took her seat next to his. She looked around at the men busy at work. She laughed to herself, her life had changed so dramatically in the last few hours. She was now a proper women instead of a dancer in a tavern that people payed to touch.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Krell placed a hand on her thigh and stroked it lightly with his hand as he looked at the view screen before him. "Long range sensors picking up a ship." the officer said. "It is a merchant class ship. No other ship registering." Krell nodded and they waited.

As the merchant ship passed their position, "Fall in to pursuit Mr. Davis." Krell said and the Star Gazer came alive and moved out behind the large merchant ship. Instantly their sensors picked up the pirate ship and three weapons arays turned towards them. But before they could fire the Star Gazer's weapons officer locked on and fired. All three arays glowed and the barrels of the wapons warped and sagged. Next came the engines as they tried to increase power to their engins. One beam of light hit just right and the engins cut out. The Merchant ship was now just moving with momentum.

"Pressing a blue square button on the opposite arm of his chair. he spoke. "This is Captain Krell of the Star Gazer. You will prepare to be boarded and surrender now or we will rip open your hull and let you all die a slow death." In space when your engines are down and you can't run or fight, you are as good as dead unless you do as the attacking ship tells you.

The form of a man appeared on the view screem in the merchant captain's uniform. "You leave us no choice. We surrender and will not resist your crew boarding.." Krell nodded and made his announcement over the intercom. "Boarding parties to the airlocks. Mr Davis move us into docking position.

As the ship moved into position , Krell moved his hand further up between her legs., he leaned over and kissed her lips gently. "Would you like to go aboard and see what the merchant ship has?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 pm

She placed her hand on his and smiled. She watched the screen before them and listened to the conversations around her. She watched as the merchant ship passed their position and they fell in behind. She knew she was on the better ship.

The Star Gazer fired first and stopped the merchant ship. They had no choice but to follow Krell's orders. She smiled again thinking of how luck was on her side. She couldn't believe she was with Captain Krell and not cleaning whip marks in a dark tavern.

She felt a warm buzz run up her legs as his hand moved further. She smiled as he lent over. She kissed him softly but with passion. "I'll follow you anywhere. Of corse I'll come aboard." she said again with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:54 pm

He lightly brushed his hand over her pussy before he stood up and helped her to her feet. He grinned and began walking to the door to the bridge. They would have to be selective on the cargo they took. The merchant ship had more cargo space then the Star Gazer. Krell's ship was a war ship and had not been designed to carry large quantities of cargo. They would only take the most expensive and rare merchandise. Things that would fetch a good price on other worlds. Also any medical or food items. These always were something needed on the more poorer worlds.

He lead Alia to one of the air locks that had been attached to the other ship. With two heavily armed men behind them he took her over to the merchant ship. Men were alreay carring boxes or pushing crates on wheeled carts down the corridors to the airlocks. "Ah captain, seems they had a couple crates packed with gold bars, tucked away among the other pieces of cargo. Don't think that was on the manifest do you?" his second in command told him. Both him and Aliz were lead to the cargo hold where his men was busy looking things over, opening crates and selecting what they needed to take. "If you see something you would like taken aboard the Star Gazer just let one of the men know." he told Alia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:15 am

She grinned as his hand moved up further for a moment. Then he helped her to her feet and they began to walk to the bridge. She wondered what they would be getting from the merchant ship. She looked around as they walked onto the other ship. She nodded to Krell and looked around where she was standing.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am

Krell' men were still sorting through the cargo, taking engine parts, weapon system parts and all sorts of electonics that could be sold anywhere. Also they took some crates filled with clothes and bolts of cloth. Krell looked into some crates and he found a box that had several Sex toys in it. "Ahhhh now I don't have to go look for any of these." he grinned and showed them to Alia. "We will use them on you later." he patted her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 pm

She laughed as Krell showed her the toys. She grinned back at him as he patted her ass. "I can't wait" she said before looking through a crate full of clothing. She wondered what the night would bring them. Warmth and pleasure was all she could think of. She was so lucky to be his she thought as she looked over her shoulder at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 am

Krell again placed a hand, up under her skirt on her ass cheeks. "Yes indeed my lovely woman. You will feel many things later on I think." he guided them outof the cargo hold and back to their ship. He kept his hand on her ass cheeks, rubbing them and giving them a squeeze now and then.

The crew had taken what they could and now were departing the merchant ship. Once he and Alia was aboard the hatches were sealed and they broke from the merchant ship. "time to go to New Haven I think. We have enough cargo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 pm

She smiled feeling his hand slide under her skirt to rest on her ass. They left the ship, his hand still on her ass. She felt a pleasant tingling when he squeezed them every now and then. They had taken a fair amount of cargo onboard with them. Alia felt at home on the airship everything about it welcomed her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Hitting a com button on the bulkhead near the air lock. "Take us out of here and set a course for New Haven." The ship unhooked from the merchant ship. It would take a day or two but they would be able to make repairs enough to get them to the closest planet. As him and Alia move back through the ship. "Care to try out some of the toys." he asked her and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

She followed her captain through the ship. "If you wish" she said with a smile as he squeezed her ass. She couldn't wait to sleep in his chambers, in his arms. "What ever pleases you Captain" she said with a cheeky smile. She thought what her mother would have thought about Krell. Her mother would have loved him the way Alia now did.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:56 am

With the merchant ship receeding in the distance, he gave his first officer the comm and took Alia back to their quarters. Once inside he set the box on the bed and moved behind his lovely woman. Undoing the bottom of the shirt he pulled it back off her tits and he began squeezing them hard as he kissed her neck and shoulders. "Yes we will try out the various things in the box." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next