The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm

He grinned and lookedto her.."Yes and I will help...You can pay me when where done finding your father." He says as he looked to her..."Very true indeed." He says as he walked over and grabbed some pants out of his bag and pulled them on..."Alright then...All set for the day." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

she arched a brow at him. " thats all? just yank on some pants and your ready to go?... huh.. by the way whatever did happen to my contact?.. did you ... send him somewhere else? or was there never a real contact?" she eyed him curiously. wondering if it had been real or not.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yeah basically...just gotta pull on my jacket and im good to go." He says with a chuckle..."He never existed." He says as he looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

she relaxed slightly " ahh okay, well that makes me feel better. glad i didn't get some random person killed. " she sighed and looked him over again , shaking her head. " how do men do it?. seriously i will never know." she headed for the door.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."But no real info was actually found...So were gonna have to start all over." He says says with a grin as he eyed her..."Were just good like that." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 pm

she laughed and shook her head" uh huh. think men are full of it too. come on before the bank closes again or your gunna have to wait. , and that is alright.. i still have everything on my laptop. " digging in her purse for her keys to her little car she looked back at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

He grinned.."Only some times.." He grinned as eh looked to her.."You can wait to pay me till were done finding your father." He says as he looked to her..."But I could use some freash air." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:27 pm

she blinked in surprise, thinking for a moment before shrugging" alright suit yourself.fresh air it is. . where would you like to go ?. i am still a little new to this area just a bit. but i am pretty good at finding things. we just ate so i don't think we need to go to a restuarant. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."The park will be good." He says as he looked to her with a grin..."Maybe later a club..." He says with a smirk.."Get your dance on....Grinding and such." He smirked as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 pm

she felt her face head up as she headed down the stairs now. ' never uhh. been to a club before. should be fun.. don't know if i have the clothes for one.. and don't you have to have some sort of class to get into one ?" she glanced back at him. seeing if he followed. " and the park is lovely. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Really...You will have a blast." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Ohhhh we can get ya some." He says with a smirk as he followed..."Class?" He asks her curiously as he then nodded. "That it is." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm

she grinned' yes Class.. like some sort of.. high rank or something. like you see in the movies. don't you watch movies?" shaking her head she unlocked her car and opened the front door." and what sort of clothes are you thinking of?. mind you i don't flaunt my stuff. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm

He chuckled..."Nope don't watch too much tv." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Flaunting your stuff is the point at the club." He says with a grin as he looked to her..."It'll be fun trust me." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm

she flushed" alright if you say so . well come on if you wish to go to the park, but we won't be able to stay long.. if i am to get new clothing for this.. club, then we better do it before the stores close. " she blinked then shook her head. " heh. well.. this should be interesting. " she started up the car as she buckled herself in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:50 pm

He grinned as he looked to the..."Thats fine with me." He says with a chuckle as he eyed her..."I'm more intrested in you in some skimpy clothing.{" He says with a smirk as he then nodded..."That it will."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:52 pm

she went bright red. " how skimpy?... hopefully not showing my butt off skimpy. " once he was in the car she pulled out and headed into the main part of town. " alright so park first or shopping then?. since your dead set on getting me into some skimpy outfit."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."We shal jsut have to see." He says with a smirk as he got into the car...."shopping." He says wit ha grin as he looked over to her..."Definatly shopping." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm

she shook her head as she headed towards the area where all the shopping centers where at. " your the first man i have known to like shopping. " lucky for her she could afford it.. her mind was already trying to figure out all the scenarios of different types of clothing he most likely will have her try on.

her imagination was making her face flush in embarrassment. ' okay soo ahh.. what all do they do at these clubs? other then get drunk off their asses and dance with perfect strangers?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:00 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Hook up with people...have fun...Just a big party really." He says with a smile..."Ahhh that place right there." He says with a smile as he pointed to a store.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

she looked to where he was pointing before parking,. turning her car off, pocketing the keys and getting out while grabbing her purse. " heh fun. i swear if someone drugs me in that club i am going to be really mad at you . i hear horror stories of clubs and such. " closing and locking the door she waited for him to join her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Thought drugs didn't work well on you." He says as he eyed her with a smirk as he got out of the car as well..."Stories mostly." He says with a smile as he joined her and then headed inside...."Ohhhhh this way." He says as he looked her over sizing her up before grabbing a few select things...."Try on all these." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:09 pm

she grinned" they don't ,well i am not completely immune to it all. i still feel small affects, and trust me if i end up throwing up all over the place cuz i got drugged then your in for it. "

she followed him to the section , her eyes going big as he practically dumped several bits of clothing in her arms. " ack.!. what all are you giving me?" she frowned, trying to see them all as she headed to the changing station*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm

He grinned as he followed her to the changing station.."You will like them...I know you will..." He says with a smirk as he eyed her..."I wanna see as well." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm

she rolled her eyes" of course you would. alright. " she sighed and ducked into one of the stalls , quickly pulling on one of the items he had given her, she flushed when she saw her image and wondered if she should even buy the outfit before she stepped out and glanced to him." really your gunna make men want to steal me from you i think. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm I like that...Alot..." He says with a grin as he eyed her over walking around her.."Definatly the one." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next