The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 am

she snorted and eyed him suspiciously " uh huh.. really now.. don't you need like.. proof?.. or a death certificate or something? . and i wouldn't touch your ass with a ten foot pole if i had anything to do with it. " mumbled. still eyeing him.

the man, is a nut. from what she could tell. she wasn't sure if she could last a full night with him. " why don't you go home and come back tomorrow?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

He smirked slightly..."No no proof....I usually always get the job done." He says with a grin as he eyed her...."I see...I see." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Not a chance....you could up and disappear and i would be stuck with nothing." He says with a grin..."I'll be staying for the night." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 pm

she snorted slightly. " uh huh.. your handlers must be really confident in you or really stupid.. maybe both. considering i am pretty damn sure your not the first one to lie to them about a target being taken out when they really were not."

she eyed him slowly " uh huh.. and why would i do that if you could just track me down again?. i am smart, not stupid. even i know i can't hide from an assassin.. out smart one and maybe kick his ass.. but not hide. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Theres a lot of contracts that happen like that." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side..."Because I'm too lazy to track you down..." He says as he pulled a shirt from his bag pulling the one he had on that was blood stained off..."Second thought...Wheres your bathroom...I really need to get cleaned up." He says witha grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am

She glanced to him again , arching one brow at him before pointing to the small room off in the corner of the bedroom. ' right there... " this could work for her. men usually take quick shower's. but then again , she was quick too. mmmm what to do what to do. she really didn't know. frankly she was too tired to come up with something.

If something did happen it would be a spur of the moment thing she figured. " uhh dunno if there is clean towels in there. haven't checked yet. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

He looked to where she pointed and then back to her..."YOu got that 'when your in there ima leave' kinda look on your face.....I've seen it plenty of times....I told you I'm not gonna kill you so why try somthing...If you run off that breaks our agreement." He says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:38 pm

she blinked before giving an innocent look " no this is me being tired look. go have your stinkin shower so i can get some peace . even if it is for a few minutes" she mumbled, getting up and quickly slipping into the small kitchen area.

She wouldn't deny that the thought of slipping out had crossed her mind but even she knew that would be wasted effort and as he pointed out, it would break the agreement. " lemme know when you get out. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Alright then...I see." He says with a smile ashe cocked his head to the side..."Ok ok." He says..."Ill let you know when we get out." He says as he headed to the bathroom and stripped down and got into the shower and then started to shower getting cleaned up before comming out drying off and wrapping the towel around him self and heading back over to his bag grabbing some cloths from his bag tossing the towl on the ground and then pulling on his pants..."Alright im done." He called out
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

(( XD merry xmas,happy holidays and hope you got everything you wanted.))

She relaxed the moment he left to shower, taking a moment she moved about the room and made sure any of her own little weapons where put up and out of his reach. she only had a gun and a few pocket knives. Being a teacher instead of a fighter she was now wishing she had a different profession.

Taking the time to grab a second set of blankets and pillow she tossed them on the couch before hearing him call out" good you can sleep on the couch."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:44 pm

(YOu too and you too hehe))

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then couch it is." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side and watched her as she tossed the blankets and pillow on the couch..."SO I take it you don't want any company." He smirked with a wink as he stretched rubbing his stomach..."Well then ill see you when you wake up." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 pm

She arched a brow and looked over at him, blushing a little before grunting" heh what first you try and kill me and then you want to try and get into my pants?. heh i don't understand you. "

she raelly didn't . the guy seemed to be teasing her, " what are you up to? and be honest mister . i have to problem with shooting you in the ass this time"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm

He smirked as he looked to her and grinned..."Hey you can't blame me...I mean look at ya...Much better looking then most of the college girls.." He smirked as he then cocked his head to the side.."I'm not up to nothing at all...And please don't shoot me again that hurt like hell." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

she couldn't help but laugh." i am a teacher not some student fresh out of class and i would hope i look good . hah and its not supposed to tickle you dork. " she shook her " heh don't tempt me to shoot you and it won't happen. "

She stretched and rubbed her lower back before eyeing him. " your kidding right though ? heh. your very confusing"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 pm

He looked to her and then smriked cocking his head to the side..."Plus your half demon...That helps you as well." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."I don't plan on temping you to shoot me again....You have more guts then i took you for....My fault for under estimating you." He says as he then grinned shaking his head..."Hell no I'm not kidding." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 pm

she bit her lip and arched a brow " true .. hah and yea see , thats what you get for under estimating me. " she grinned and leaned against the doorjam, crossing her arms over her chest" mmm aww but it was fun to shoot you " she teased, arching a brow to dare him . " mmmm what you don't have a human girlfriend to entertain your sexual needs?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:36 pm

He smirked as he looked to her...."I know..." He says as eh then cocked his head to the side..."Well I'm glade you think so." He says as he then grinned..."No I like to stay single....Partys are where I usually get my fun time in..." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:47 pm

she snorted" pity , i am not a one night stand. your shit out of luck i suppose. ' grinned and headed into the room. ' i warn you . i am a light sleeper. if yous poke me you may end up missing a nut. " she hummed as she kicked off her shoes again, she was still a little nervous but for some reason the teasing they did had her relaxed a little.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:50 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Alright alright...Your missin out." He teased as he watched her go into her room...."If I were to 'Poke' you i prolly would lose a nut." He says with a chuckle shaking his head as he plopped down on the couch..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

she laughed and looked out the door at him. " and what the hell is that supposed to mean? . lose a nut if you poke me?" she was in her shorty shorts now and had just pulled the hair ties out of her hair. " and what the hell am i missing out on ? . you can't be that good. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:55 pm

He grinned shanking his head..."Nothing nothing." He says as he then looked to her and grinned eyeing her up..."I've been told I'm the best....And it looks like you will never know." He smirked teasingly..."Nice shorts by the way...They fit you reallly good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 pm

she snorted" yea right, i think your full of it.." rolled her eyes , ducking into the bathroom to brush her teeth. " yea yea keep looking heh your missing out on how good i am . ' grinned, shaking her head, she really couldn't find out why she was bantering with him back and forth. it was just plain fun. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:59 pm

He looked to her and then smirked as he eyed her..."I plan to keep looking." He smirked as he then shook his head..."Ohhhh so now your suddenly good huh..." He grinned as he pulled of his shirt and put it back in his bag. "Why don't you prove it." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:02 pm

she laughed, nearly choking on her toothpaste before she rinsed her mouth out. " ohhh no your not tricking me mister. " drying her hand's she eyed him again once she came out and saw he had no shirt on " eh.. your not one of those men who sleep stark naked at night are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:05 pm

He smirked hearing her almost choke on her toothpaste...."Who says I was trying be be tricky..."Well I don't sleep naked all the time...Mostly in my boxers." He says with a grin as he eyed her..."I mean unless you want me to sleep naked." He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side..."And your just afraid that I would be better then you thats what it is." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:09 pm

she snorted" hah! i am not afraid of anything , " she glared at him. " i dare you to try . but i highly doubt you can impress me with your prowess' she skirted around him to go to the kitchen and get a glass of milk. " sponge bob boxers huh ? very cute. didn't know you had a soft spot for cartoons"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next