The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (Female Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Captive (Female Mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 pm

(( heeh alrighty me back

she grinned" cuz everyone else that i have gotten sorta.. died.. " she grimaced slightly . " and we are sort of in a hurry , my brother... his seal already broke. which is why fights are starting all over the world.. he has been searching for the item that could lead to my seal breaking and ultimately... the start of the apocalypse.. now if i where you ,, i wouldn't even want that happening. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

He looked to her and shook his head..."Intresting..." He says as he then chuckled slightly..."Seems like you have a personal problem here....None of that matters to me...I just lost everything I ever had and worked for....So I could actually care less if the apocalypse happens." He says with frown looking to her.

((He's being a realllllll pain in the ass lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

(( lol i can see that XD

She scowled and got up. ' fine.. " she looked to Reseph who had been standing guard. " fetch me the rest of the villagers.. " she turned a cold look to him." consequence of your refusal. will be to see the rest of your villagers die a slow and painful death.. even the children. " she the scale on her shoulder tip heavily to evil and shivered at the delighted sensation she got from it. she hated to do it but he was forcing her to. she was done playing miss nice horsewoman.

Sitting back in a chair of pillows she picked up the glass of marrow wine and took a long drink from it. enjoying its sweetness and burn as it went down her throat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side...."Why do you want the rest of the villigers?!?!" HE says as he then growled..."And you expect me to believe you will actually kill them..." He says as he eyed her...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 pm

She arched a brow, licking a drop of the wine off her lower lip as she looked at him lazily. " pft. your no use to me.. and keeping the villagers are no use to me either.. so why not?.. you could keep it from happening however if you just agreed but.. nope. your a pain in the ass and their death's will be from your refusal. " she was one of the apocalypse horsemen . she could kill anyone she wanted..

Hell if her seal broke it wouldn't matter, famine will spread through out the world and people will starve.. thats practically killing them right there. and when she goes evil. she will enjoy every bit of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 pm

He looked to her and smirked..."Fine what ever what do I have to lose." he says...."Let them die...See if I care." He muttered as he eyed her..."Your the one taking the big risk here..." He says watching her..."And I'm calling your bluff..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

(( lmao . ass. XD

She arched a brow. " hah me taking a risk? . " she got up and moved over to him. " my seal won't break until someone does something with the item i am looking for. until then.. you will just be the cuz of alot of destruction along the way. " she looked over as Reseph ushered the rest of the villagers in , several young children and several women and only a few remaining men. " you can save them you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

(( gotta go. XD i will be back later.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 pm

He looked to her..."Come on now...You can't be serious about killing them..." He says as he looked to her..."Your just risking breaking your own seal....And you don't want that." He says as he grinned before looking out as well seeing the villagers being ushered in..."Damn it...Fine what ever I'll help just let them go." He says as he looked to her..."With what ever you want...Anything."

((THats fine i gotta crash anyway lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Limos arched a brow, looking over at him before looking over to a little girl, ushering her over, she smiled sweetly as she leaned down to the girls level. " little one. wanna go visit him?"she reached over and picked up an apple, handing it to the little girl while waving away Reseph, letting him take the rest of the villagers off.

she stood up, took the little girl's other hand and lead her over to the cage. " good, promise to be on your best behavoir then?" she eyed him sternly, she hated to have use such extreme methods but, she had no choice. he didn't make things easy for her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 am

He snarled at her slightly looking to the girl..."I make no promises...But I'll help.." He says with a sigh as he kneeled down telling the litle girl how sorry he was for not getting there in time along with telling her that things will only get better before standing up and looking to Limos..."Your a terrible person." He says with grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

(( sorry , lost net for a day or two. bad weather knocked it out.

She arched a brow, picking the child up gently and holding her." i think not Devin., i just know how to get people to do what i need them to do. " she looked to the little girl and smiled" he is only in there cuz he won't behave himself little one. now if you behave yourself i will see about getting you a nice lovely set of dolls to play with. "

she set the little girl down before pointing over to Reseph. " see that man over there?. go on over to him and he will give you some more food if your still hungry. " watching the girl run off to Reseph she turned back to Devin. " there life will get better ya know.. if you just behave. . play nice .. and i will let you out of the cage.. if not.. well. you know what will happen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 am

"Yeah as I've seen.....You obviously have no heart....or its just completly frozen" He says as he eyed her..."Their lives are already ruined...because of you..Your gifts and kindness won't heal what you have done." He muttered as he then sighed..."Like I said no promises...I have a short temper...Any of your men nag at me or even look at me funny...Their gonna get cooked litterally." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 pm

she snorted" i have a heart. but when you live as long as i have in my situation.. yea its gunna be hard as hell to show any compassion. ' she eyed him. ' frozen?. if that's the case then i need someone to thaw it out. "

she frowned slightly ' that should be easy, since you will be staying in here with me.. can't stick you with the men since you just said you would cook them. and i don't have a spare tent to give you . " she glanced back at the direction the villagers went. " their life is not completely ruined. they are not starving and they have clothing on their back's and a warm place to sleep. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:06 pm

He looked to her..."Sure sure..." He says as he then sighed slightly..."YOu still haven't told me the significance of wanting my help why not use your army." He says as he looked to her. "Great and im stuck with you....Yeah they have all of that and yet its goind to be you thats the monster in their story." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:47 pm

She snorted." now see its you saying things like that , that is not going to get you out of that cage mister." she shook her head as she eyed him. " and there is a few things you gotta learn about the horsemen. i for one have the ability to modify memories.. not as good as my brother does. but good enough to get me by. "

Moving away from the cage she sat back down and eyed him." hah the men i have are normal.. no known abilities what so ever. so yea, thats one of the reason's why i need you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly..."I think your afraid of me." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side..."Thats not right and you know it." He says as he eyed her...."And why can't you do it your self?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 pm

she snorted" we have been over this Devin, i am not afraid of you. just concerned on keeping my people alive from your flaring tempers." she frowned, staring at him as she relaxed" and how is that not right?. would you rather i let them keep horrific memories? give them nightmares at night?"

now that was the million dollar question there, on why she needed him, his ability actually." now see.. if i was a science person and i knew all the elements and what not. then i could probably tell you why. but not even i can fully understand it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

He grinned..."I just find it funny you care for your men but every one else is jsut dust in the wind." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Let them keep their memories....Whats done is done...Let nature take its course...No need to change whats already been done...." He says as he then grinned..."And whoes to say I will be of any use." He says...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:15 pm

she rolled her eyes as she stretched out. " its already done, and i can't undo it sorry. " she narrowed her eyes at him. " you know thats not true. other wise i wouldn't care if the world goes into chaos and the apocalypse comes. "

getting up she moved over to the cage and flicked the lock open" you already gave your word."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 pm

He smirked slightly as he looked to her..."But yet you would kill anyone that gets in your path." He says as he shook his head..."If you ask me...YOur contradicting." He says as he cocked his head to the side as soon as the cage was unlocked he opened it and pushed her against the tents main support pole.."And your lucky you have my word.....When this is over..My word means nothing understood?" He says his face inches from hers .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 am

She rolled her eyes as she eyed him. " you have no idea what my life is like so why not lay off it alright?. and i am not contradicting.s heesh.. ack!" she scowled as he pushed her up against the tent's main support pole. she narrowed her eyes at him , if she wanted to she could have had him on his back in second's.

Pinned under her weight. " how am i lucky? ," she eyed him over, shifting a little and relaxing a bit." yea well , good thing it may not be over that fast then huh?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."I guess you can look at it that way." He says as his eyes flashed to black..."A very good thing." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side and then backed away his electricity flashing over his body and concentrating on his shoulder after that he pulled the wrap off his wound healed. "I wanna get this over with as fast as we can." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

she watched him silently , didn't even flinch when he used his electricity to heal himself. " interesting, didn't know you could heal yourself... still hungry?, i have plenty of food." getting up she went to her desk and pushed aside several papers before taking out a map. " and like i said.. it might not be finished fast. will probably take a few weeks.. maybe a month or so. who knows. depends on how fast we can do things. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 pm

He smirked..."Theres alot you don't know about me." He says as he then shook his head when she mention having more food..."Ill be fine for now..." He says as he then watched her pull out a map..."I was hopeing a few days....." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next