The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (Female Mature)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Captive (Female Mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:48 pm

He smirked..."Sure it was." He says as he eyed her blinking when she dissappeared before feeling her arms going around his waist..."Sorry you can't embarass me." He says with a smirk as his glowing stopped completly..."Ha no you can't see anyway." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 pm

she laughed" doesn't matter, i got you . " she grinned, kicking at his feet and throwing her weight into it as well as shoving at him, throwing both their balance's off to get him to the floor. " besides. i can easily flicker the flames back on . " she half closed her eyes as she inhaled a little, enjoying his scent actually.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm

He smirked. "Yeah..Whoa..." He fell with her..."That goes by will....And you can't force will." He says with a smirk as he looked up at her..."Your welcome to try....But I'm not giving in." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 am

she laughed softly as she practically manhandled him to roll onto his back before she sat on him and grabbed his wrists to pin them by his head , leaning down, slightly breathing heavily as she eyed him grinning just as some of the flames flickered to life. " uh huh.. what do you mean that goes by will?"

she shifted a little and looked him over slowly . " mmm now i forgot what it was i was going to examine on you. " she didn't mind that though , looking him over made up for that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 am

He looked up at her as she sat on him and pinned his hands above his head..."It will only work if I want it to of course...And now I don't want it too." he says with a smirk as he watched her look him over slowly..."The whole glowing thing of course..." He reminded her..."I won't show you again...One and done."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:34 pm

she leaned up and arched a brow. " aww come on . seriously , lemme just see your hand glow. i am extra curious. . ." she pulled his hand toward her as she poked his palm, smoothing her fingers out over his palm, " i will let you up if you let me looky. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

He grinned..."I can very much see that your curious...But thats not gonna help you.....Oh well Its a good thing I'm comfortable then..." He says with a smirk as she poked his palm...."I don't wanna show you."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 am

she grunted and poked his chest this time" and why not? not gunna hurt you none to show me. seriously your acting like a big baby you know. " grinned, pressing her palm over his chest, splaying her fingers out over him wide. she was enjoying the feel, smooth with a few scars. . she expected it from him, " mmm what to do now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 am

He smirked..."Just don't want too...and jsut to spite you..." He grinned watched her press her palm over his chest...."I guess nothing to do now...I'm sure I will bore you to death eventually." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm

she laughed and arched a brow. " not likely dear. i .. really won't die any time soon. well.. uhh yea. " she frowned, immediately switching the subject as she poked his nose. " just gunna be me and you in that cave by the way .. i can't have alot of troops down in there since.. well . its not really big enough for them and well . you will see when you get there anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

He grinned and looked to her..."Well that puts us in a bind...I may die before you know it." He says as he cocked his head to the side when she poked his nose. "Really good I have a feeling me and your soldiers won't get along to well in tight places anyway." He says as he eyed her..."So what if we find this object and I take it and destory it?" He says curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 am

she arched a brow " heh yea. i need my shoulders. don't need you throwing them .. 'accidently'. off any of the inner shelves in there.. hmm ?" she frowned" that would be just bad on your part.. you break the item.. my seal breaks.. and i go wholly evil and destroy and kill anything in my path by spreading Famine. .. ahh along with using my sword and soldiers. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 pm

He looked to her and then smirked as he eyed her..."I see...And what if I deside to do that any way?" He says as he eyed her curiously...."ALright so what if I just take it and hide it....Then use it against you...I know you don't want to spread famine...." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 pm

(( soldiers not shoulder XD

she frowned. " use it against me?... like in what way ? and leave the soldiers alone unless they try and attack you without my command. " leaning up slightly she shifted a little on him , rubbing the back of her neck." and as for hiding it. i doubt that will work. .. who knows. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

He smirked as he eyed her..."I dunno but I bet I could think of somthing." He smirked as he eyed her. "Oh really so prevokeing them is allowed then.." He says with a smirk watching her as she leaned up and shifted before rubbing the back of her neck..."Never know." He smirked making his hand glow again for a few seconds before making it stop just to spite her... "You seem alittle too curious for your own good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

her eyes lightened up a little as she eyed his glowing hand and then he stopped scowling she eyed him cautiously , trying to figure out what his game plan was , since he was teasing her and she could tel. " no, don't you provoke them. getting soldiers is hard and i don't need my camp dwindling cuz you feel the need to scratch an itch to fight. "

she grinned as she reached for his hand again " i like being curious. lets me learn things. something wrong with that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

He smirked..."Well thats no fun." He says with a smirk as he watched her grab his hand..."I can tell that....You've been around prolly alot longer then me...And still are curious...Thats somthing.." He says as he he then grabbed her and rolled over pinning her hands above her head..."Well caught you off guard there..."Give up yet?" He asks with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm

she yelped , eyes widening in surprise as she was rolled over and pinned, gasping she arched up , trying to buck him off as she tugged on her hands. " wha?.. get off me!. what are you doing?" she narrowed her eyes at him, taking the challenge" nope. never give up ,gunna make me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm

He looked to her and smirked at her reaction..."Not so tuff now are ya." He grinned as he eyed her..."Winning is what him doing." He smirked as he then nodded..."Thats fine I can stay like this all night pinning you down."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm

she smirked and squirmed more under him. " uh huh and i can stay here all night too until the soldiers come. " she teased, tugging at her hands again and trying to maneuver her legs out from under him. wondering if she could manage to flip him again. " mmm and i am tougher then you think lil man. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

He smirked as she squirmed under them..."oh yeah....what if they do..." He grinned as he tightend his hold the more she squirmed..."Little man.....Ha...You don't seem tougher to me little girl." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

she smirked"then you will have to let me up so we can go to the cave. " she gritted her teeth when he tightened the hold, making her shift more " little girl?. i am not little. " she bucked under him again , putting all her strength into it to get him knocked off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

He smirked..."Oh right." He says..."Ahhhh yeah you are." He smirked as she shifted more before bucking under him. He nearly flew over her but managed to hold her down..."Not moving." He says with a smirk his eyes sparking slightly..."till you give up."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

she gritted her teeth again , nearly grinding them as she glared up at him. " to hell with that i am not little. and you can't hold me , i have tricks you know. " grumbled all the movement she was doing was making her shirt right up and she barely registered the feel of cool air across her belly.

Her mind was thinking quickly, she had caught the fact she nearly managed to get him off. so figured if she kept it up he will get thrown off. she glanced at his eyes before grinning. " mmm getting worked up are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

He smirked..."I'm sure you do have tricks....but they won't work on me." He grinned as he continued to hold her down...He then blinked..."No not at all...." He says as he grinned.."Just determined to win." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next