The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 am

Isis looks at him and says, "Well as far as I know there is plenty of work back home." She blushes a little and says,"Once I am home you won't have to protect me." She hears a clash of thunder and she almost jumps out of her skin. She has always had a fear of storms,

Back to top Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Well thats good to hear." He says with a grin asd he then cocked his head to the side. "To be honest my protection doesnt seem needed...YOu know how to take care of your self pretty good...But if you need be around just in case ill be there." He says with a smile before seeing her jump. He moved beside her..."Hey its ok...Just alittle thunder."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 am

Isis looks at him with a deep blush on her cheeks. She says, "I have a fear of storms so I jump easily. I don't know why I fear them but I do. My father told me once that it had to do with a bad memory that I have of my mother." She cuddles into him as she jumps again. She stays cuddled up to him even as she falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 09, 2012 9:56 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."So I see." He says as he nodded his head..."That very well may be." He says with a smile as she cuddled into him jumping once more. He held onto her even when she slept.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

Isis sleeps in his arms happily pressed against him. Her head on his chest. Keeping her warm and feeling safe. Her dreams stay empty as she feels safe for the first time in many years. All the while the storm rages on and gets worse outside the cave. The cave shakes fericely as it tries to with stand the storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 am

He smiles dozing off as well but only for a short while..He didn't sleep too much anyway. He watched her as she slept and could tell that she was very peaceful. He listend as the storm raged on and shook the cave.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 am

Isis wakes up several hours later. She looks at him a moment looking in his eyes. She says, "You don't sleep much do you?" She strokes his cheek gently. "What keeps you from sleeping peacefully?" She jumps as the cave shakes really had. She says, "The gods must really angry with us mortals...The storms have never been able to shake this cave before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

He grinned..."Nope I don't..." He says as she stroked his cheek..."Bad dreams mostly..." He says as he jumped slightly as well..."Must be....I'm not sure though." He says as he looked to her..."Were safe in here I assure you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:46 am

Isis looks at him a moment and says, "What kind of bad dreams?" She blushes slightly as she realizes she is still in his arms. She quickly gets out of his arms and says, "I am sorry. I did not mean to invade your space." She rubs the back of her neck feeling kind of awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am

He smiles as he looked to her.."Mostly about death....Just horrible things really." He says as she pulled away..."It was ok honestly....I didn't mind." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "You were perfectly fine."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

Isis says trying to stop blushing like an idiot, "Well it is still not lady like." She looks at him calmly as he mentioned the dreams were abot death. She asks, "Did someone inportant to you die recently or are they of the battles you have been involved in?" She sits down beside him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Its still fine though..." He says with a smile..."You know you look really cute when you blush...." He added as he then nodded..."Battles i've been involved in....Stuff like that stays with ya forever." He added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Isis blushes harder as he made his comment. She says, “Well that is the first time I have been told that.” She cuddles back up to him just a little. She says calmly, “You can tell me about them if you want. It might help you. I know it helped my father when my mother would let him tell her about the battles he had been in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm

He looked to her and smiles as she cuddled up to him alittle..."Its ok...They things i've done need only burden me.." He says with a smile as he moved an arm around her..."I can only hope that things get better." he added with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Isis smiles some and says, “Even strong warriors like yourself need someone to lean on from time to time.” She feels him wrap his arm around her. She gently takes his hand in hers and looks into his eyes as though she is looking into his soul. She says to him with a smile, “Things will get better for you. You just have to wait…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm

He nodded..."As true as that is I usually dont get time too." He says with a smile as she took his hand in hers and looked into his eyes. He looked back into hers as well ..."I hope you are right Isis." He says with a smile as his eyes drifted to her lips and then back to her eyes. She was so beautiful.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Isis kisses him softly on the cheek and says, “I know I am right about your future.” She smiles some and rests her head against his chest as the winds of the storm shake the cave. She shakes slightly and says, “I hope this storm passes soon. We need to get some food.” She closes her eyes and tries to stay calm and control her fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

He smiles as she kissed him on the cheek..."I believe you." He says with a smile as she rest her head on his chest...."Me too." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."If your hungry there is some supplies in my horses pack." He says wit ha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 am

Isis looks at him some before getting up slowly and walks to the horses. She finds the food and goes back to him with the food. She cuddles up to him and slowly munchs on the food. She says, “If you don’t mind me asking, how did you become a warrior? I mean your heart seems to kind to be a fighter.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

He looked to her and smiles watching her get up and get the food before comming back and cuddling up to him again and muches on the food..."I don't mind at all.." He says with a smile..."Fighting is somthing I'm good at...And if it gets me paid I'll do it...Gotta make a living some how." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 am

Isis says calmly, “Well I understand this but you could be a body guard or a blacksmith if you gave it a try. At least that way you could have a family one day and her woman would not have to worry about you dying on her.” She stops eating a moment. She says, “I know I would worry about my husband if he was away at war a lot…Of course I would have to find a husband first.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 am

He smiles..."I've been a body guard before...Its not too bad more laid back." He says as he looked to her and nodded..."That would be a pretty good life I suppose...Seems were both in a perdiciment there..."I have no woman to worry about me." He chuckled slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 am

Isis laughs as they seemed to be the same in a lot of ways. She says, “We are a lot alike I guess.” She shakes as she hears something outside break and hit the ground with a loud thud. Her whole body was screaming to run away. Her heart is pounding inside her chest. She says in her head, “Once I am home I will never leave it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 am

HE looked to her and nodded..."It seems so." He says as he felt her shake as somthing large hit the ground with a loud thud..."It was just a tree Isis." He says with a smile as he held her closer..."Don't worry...I'm right here." He says with a smile. In a way he thought it was cute that she was afraid of storms.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

Isis blushes deeply as he drew her closer to him. She continues to shake in his arms as she says, “I hate storms. I hate them. I hate them.” She buries her face in his chest. She says, “It was storming the night my mother was killed. My mother had gone to bed early because she and my father had a fight. In the middle of the night I had a bad dream and wanted to be with my mother. I was around six at the time so it was normal for me. I made my way to her bedroom and slowly opened the door; someone dressed in black was on top of her. I remember backing up and hitting something. The person looked at me and jumped out the window…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next