The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Hunt (Female M)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On the Hunt (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Hunt (Female M)

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 am

Hamona could feel his struggle which made her smile. She bites him deeply on the chest right where his heart was. She tries not to smile as she feels and hears his heartbeat. Oh how easy it would be to drain his dry killing him as he lost in pleasure. She sighs inside her head. How sweet it would beā€¦but there was something different about this human. Something made her want to keep him alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

He groaned as she bites him deeply on his chest. He groaned even more as he hit a massive climax. "Ohhhhh fuck.." He groaned as he looked up at her. His body was jumping with pleasure and tingling with sensations that he had never had before...This would truely be a memorable experience.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Hamona lets go of his chest and moans as his seed enters her. She rubs his body as she hits her climax. She kisses him on the lips and then gets off him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 28, 2012 8:30 pm

He groaned more as she let go of his chest and then hits her climax as well. He kisses her back and groans again as she gets off him gently..."You know I must say...You are an amazing lay." He says with a smirk as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Hamona licks his wounds and says, "Well of course. I am not human so I make things feel better than before." She relaxes for a few minutes before getting out of his bed and gets dressed. She says calmly, "You should rest for a while. I took a large amount of your blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 28, 2012 8:45 pm

He looked to her and nodded..."So I see." He says as he then watched her getting dressed. He then nodded his head to to what she said about getting some rest..."I do feel alittle sleepy" He says with a yawn. It wasn't long after that he was passed out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Hamona covers him with a blanket and leaves him alone for the night. During the day she stays in her mansion lonely as hell. But she did not want to summon her new play thing to her side. She sits in her bed sadly thinking of her human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 28, 2012 8:58 pm

He woke up later that after noon. The sun was just now going down..."Damn she really wore me out." He groaned as he got out of the bed and stretched before jumping in the shower once more getting all cleaned up before going to the kitchen and fixing him some food.."Hmm wonder what tonight would bring." He says to him self as he thought about her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Hamona decides to stay home tonight so she would not seek out her human. She says to herself, "If he wants to see me, he will find his way to me. As of now, our union is up to him." She bites into a blood bag and feeds from it so she does not hurt anyone if they find their way to her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 28, 2012 9:26 pm

He went out later that night after all it was a perfect night. He was dressed in his normal cloths and was on the hunt yet again. He pulled a woman into the alley pressing his knife to her throat. He then heard a loud BANG followed by a burning sensation and then intense pain. His knife cut the womans throat and he stumbbled backwards holding his stomach...Apparently people started carrying guns on them...Tonight was just not his night. He leaned against the wall before slidding down on it..."This is it....How I am to die..." He says as he coughed up alittle blood whipeing his mouth off. He Kept his hand over the wound...Would have used his cell as well...But it was in his hoodie pocket and the bullet got it as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Hamona tenses up as she feels her human get hurt. She appears by his side and bites her wrist. She presses her bleeding wrist to his mouth and forces him to drink her blood. Her blood rapidly heals his wound and pushes the bullet out of his body. She teleports him to her home with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2