The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 8 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 15, 2013 11:05 am

The rest of the day was more training and relaxing. Jewel had a feeling that Tina was trying to make her relaxed and rested for what was coming. More resting and chatting she showed her some stretches that would help with what was to come tonight. She told her how hot baths help ease the pain after. Jewel took all the info to heart. She liked Tina, she reminded her of her sister a little. She said goodbye when she was picked up but stayed in the room looking out the window.

When he came back she smiled at him and nodded. She clenched her fists to stop them from shaking. She looked up at him and swallowed. She was going to do this. She wouldn’t show fear. She turned her head to the side then touched his face softly. “I am sorry for before Master, this is all still new to me, not used to having to obey someone, been the head of the house then on my own for so long that its hard to do this, but I am learning”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 15, 2013 4:16 pm

It seemed that her talk with Tina had improved her disposition and the way she should act. Jason liked that. He listened to her and smiled as he guided her up stairs to his bed chambers. He stripped out of his clothing, his cock hard and erect. He moved back up behind Jewel and undid her garment and let it fall to the floor and pressed his hard cock up against her ass cheeks as his hands moved around to her large tits and squeezed them. "Tell me the feeling you are getting as I squeeze your lovely ttits" he told her. He gently kissed her neck and shoulders.

He hoped that she would let herself feel the sensations, the pleasures that he was going to show her. If she let her self go and feel it all, he knew that she would eventually come to like it and then crave it. He moved one hand down slowly over her stomach to her pussy and began rubbing it. Here again if she was letting her body go to feel it all, she soon would be very wet and crying out.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 pm

The fact that he didn’t say anything didn’t bother her. She much rather still attach herself from this even though Tina said enjoy it. She still couldn’t see how she could. She looked up at him and took deep breaths. Just like with Ruby she wasn’t going to be able to stop this. She had no voice. She would never have a voice again. She missed Apllo too much though, and couldn’t fathom doing the whole trip without him to comfort her. She had been told by Tina that it was her master that she was supposed to turn to and confide in but she couldn’t see her master in that light. She still didn’t like him or trust him.

When he dropped his clothes she stiffened. She didn’t like the size of him. He was way to big for her, he was going to tear her apart and he clearly didn’t care because he was still going for all of this. She turned her head allowing him to have full access to her neck as Tina said he would like. She felt his member at her ass cheeks and took deep breaths trying to calm down and remain relaxed. Her folds tightened and moistened. Jewel looked at him bite her lip and took a deep breath and lightly kissed his cheek as he had kissed her then recoiled waiting to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 am

As he squeezed one of her large tits a bit harder and rubbed her pussy feeling it get moist he asked her. "Tell me now, truthfully, how does it feel. Does it not feel good?" he slowly turned her and eased her down on to the bed, sitting on its edge. He moved her legs apart wider and slipped a finger within her folds and began moving it in and out of her pussy as he continued to squeeze one of her tits.

He then moved slowly down from her neck and shoulders to her chest and then to her tits, kissing his way down and then flicking his toung over her hardened nipples and then slowly suckling on one of her tits as he squeezed the other. For a moment he withdrew his hand from her pussy and took one of hers and placed it on his hard cock then went back to fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 17, 2013 11:33 am

Feeling him squeeze her harder she whimpered. It hurt she didn’t like it. She now debated with herself. Does she really tell the truth or does she lie in hopes that it would earn her Apllo back. She swallowed and shrugged. “I…I…do not know sir” She eased with him down to the bed. She let him move her legs apart then gasped and gripped the sheets with her hands as he slipped the finger in. Her pussy muscles squeezed it and she shifted slightly. It hurt but she wasn’t about to admit that to him she wanted Apllo to come with them. She was scared of disappointing him and then angering him.

Arching her body to his tongue was not voluntary it was like her body had a mind of its own. She whimpered and bit his lip. She was shivering with all his tounchings. She recoiled her hand from his cock when he placed her hand then flinched. “Sorry” She then put it back and moved her hand up and down squeezing the head. She had learned how to do that in the cell. She turned her face trying to hide her pained face from him. Her clit got swollen and arched towards him. She whimpered but it was part pleasure and part pain. She couldn’t understand this and didn’t know how to handle it all. She wanted to please him so Apllo would not suffer any more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 21, 2013 6:14 am

Jason kept fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as he went from one tit to the other kissing and suckling on them. "As you can see it is not all that bad having a man enjoy you body." The first time was going to be a bit painful and even playing with her pussy might be. But her body was responding to him, if only she would let her self enjoy it. "Your body is responding to my touch, enjoy the feelings, don't fight them."

He sat there with her a bit more and then, told her to move further up on the bed and lay on her back. He helped her up on tot the bed and then he continued to finger her pussy as he squeezed one tit then the other and suckled on them. He moved slowly down her body then, lifting her legs and spreading them, then moved between them and began licking her pussy with his toung as he fingered her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

As he turned a bit gentler with her breasts Jewel calmed down a little she didn’t like the squeezing that hurt too much. She licked her lips and looked him as he spoke. “Yes Sir” She said softly. She was trying to act like she was enjoying it but she was just confused. It hurt but there was a bit of pleasure to and she hated that. She did not like being confused. She glared at him. “I don’t understand what my body is doing” She said softly. She shifted as he hit a spot she shuddered and her body lifted off the bed. Soft whimpers escaped her closed mouth.

When he moved her she gripped the bedding tightly tensed about what was going to happen next. She watched him arching as he suckled on her breasts. She kept her hands by her side. The other girls had warned her not to touch her master unless she was given permission or ordered to. Her eyes widened as he moved down her body. She kept her legs where he placed them. She couldn’t help but gasp as he began to lick her. She shook her head to side to side whimpering. A soft moan escaped her lips She blushed at looked down at him. Then looked away she didn’t like the feelings they confused her. She was so tight and tender down there that even just his finger stretched her. She clenched her fists at her side to resist the temptation to touch him “It does feel a bit good master” She whispered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 22, 2013 11:58 am

He could see that the sensations she was feeling was getting to her. Her moans and whimpers all showed that her body was reacting to his touch and that she was feeling the pleasure and enjoying it to some degree. It was probably confusing her as well. Not knowing what it would feel like or how to handle such sensations. "It will feel alot better once you learn to understand the feelings you are having. Also any pain you might be feeling will fade with time and then it will be pure pleasure."

He flicked his toung about her pussy as he fingered her. He wanted her really wet and aroused when he entered her. He continued for awhile and then stopped and told her to get on to her hands and knees. He would take her from behind. It would be a bit easier and he would also be able to squeeze her dangling tits to help out. He helped her into the new position and then he told her as he moved his cock to her pussy. "This is where it will hurt a little. Your pussy will be streached and then when I break the thin veil of your virginity. Do not worry about it and bear with it. After the initial pain there will be more pleasure." He slowly entered her pussy, letting his cock streach it. When he felt her virginity he backed up almost out of her and then rammed his cock hard up inside her. He felt the warm blood on his cock as her virginity broke and he began moving in and out of her pussy.

Reaching up he began squeezing one of her large tits to try and help keep her mind of the initial pain.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Nodding to his words she attempted to look like she was listening to him and agreeing. She still didn’t believe him. She was good at acting though she could act like she was enjoying this even though she didn’t want anything to do with it. She smiled and arched his hips again knowing he liked that. She was a quick learning giving him what he wanted. She couldn’t help the way her body reacted though how her nub was swollen and how wet she was but she continued to grip the sheets. She only hoped he didn’t make her look at him when he entered her. She knew she wouldn’t be able to keep the pain from her eyes then.

When he turned her over she was glad. She got into poistion and burried her face into a pillow. She felt him enter and her whole body went tense. She cried out but was muffled by the pillow. Her body shook from the pain she remained tense and when he started to move out she tried to act like it felt good but it didn’t. She felt as if his cock was wrapped in sandpaper. She smelt the blood and it made her want to gag. She was no longer with him she was back in her house and it was her sisters blood that she was smelling.

You are Jewel you were bought you are a slave. She kept repeating that to herself. She felt his hand on her breasts and moaned out for him. She rocked her hips back and was rewarded with a wave of pain. She had been told that the men liked that. She moaned at the apporiate times and kept her face hidden from him. It didn’t escape her that she had been able to be whipped and thrown up against a cell and not cry but now she wanted to crawl up into a tall tree and cry. No time for this, she had heard that the male would leave her to clean up after she would do that then. There was a prefect tree and it wasn’t breaking his stupid rules since it wasn’t on the other side of the fence near Apllo. She only hoped that is what would happen here.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 am

Jason continued to thrust his cock in and out of her tight pussy and squeezing her tits. She felt good and he was enjoying fucking her and playing with her tits. "Try to feel the pleasure of it now. I know it is strange to you and that it is something you probably do not want. But trust me when I tell you it will be better as you get use to it." He was trying to calm her fears which he knew she probably had.

Finally he felt himself ready to fill her pussy with his hot cum. He rammed his cock up into her pussy and held himself there. He only hoped that she had gotten some pleasure and relief out of it. When he was done, he withdrew his cock and eased her down on to the bed on her side and held her, kissing her neck and shoulders. He gently played with her tits and moved his hand over her body.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 am

Feeling him thrust in and out of her Jewel tried to moan out in the aportiate times. She growled out as he made his comment. Enjoy it? What the hell was he thinking enjoy being ripped from the inside out? She whimpered out trying to make all the noises that she figured that he would like. She could tell that he was trying to calm her down but it just wasn’t working. This didn’t feel as good as he said it would, she was too tense and it still hurt. She had heard the girls talking that it would take a few times till she got used to his size. She couldn’t really compare to anyone but her sisters rapists and he seemed even bigger then they were. She gripped the sheets tightly as he continued to thrust into her.

As she felt him fill her she gasped and moaned out. This time is wasn’t all for him. When he laid her down she wanted to crawl away. It wasn’t meant to be though she was subjected to his kisses and touches. She tensed up and closed her eyes just willing for him to go away. She was just glad that he hadn’t forced her to look at him. Her face was blotted her lip a bit fat from where she had bit it so hard that it bled. Her eyes were red brimmed from the tears. She didn’t react to him touching her she sighed though. She was in pain but least pain she knew and understood. She was sticky from his cum and her blood. She was wondering why he was staying. Wasn’t he supposed to leave her now?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm

He felt her tense up as he played with her tits and moved a hand over her body. He moved his hand to her face and turned it. That is when he saw the bloody lip, and the tear stained face. He gently caressed her face. "Why did you not tell me I was hurting you?" he asked her gently. He shook his head and then got up and helped her from the bed. "Come, lets get you a hot bath. It should help."

He took her to the bath chamber and filled the tub with hot water and told her to get in. "You try to relax." he told her and left the room. Mean while the willy tiger had managed to get the barred door opened and trotted on into the castle and sniffed around till he got Jewel's scent and then up the stairs to the bath chamber. He came up behind her and nusseled his head against her, being careful not to fall into the water. Like a cat he hated water, especially if it was deep water.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 31, 2013 12:45 am

Feeling his hands on her body she wanted to vomit. The waves of pain kept washing over her. In this she was comfortable though. Pain she got, pain she could grasp on to. She wasn’t prepared for when he turned her face. She inwardly groaned now he knew that he hurt her he now had that power over her. Why could she take a beating without crying but this made her cry? It made no sense. She looked at him, she hated the softness that she saw in his face. She wanted anger not this.

She went to the bath chamber. She limped the whole way there. She had never felt pain like this she felt as if she was still being ripped apart. She numbly got into the bath. “Thank you master” she whispered. She got into the water and gasped at it. She looked around to see if anyone was around then let the tears really fall. Her body shook with silent sobs. She rubbed at her thighs. Grateful that he hadnt forced her to look at him during it.

She didn’t hear anyone enter but jumped when she felt Apllo she turned to him and embraced the cat who seemed a bit nervous being so close to water. “Oh Apllo he gave him back to me” She nuzzled him softly. “Apllo why does he have to be so nice, why cant he just beat me I could take that I cant take this gentleness” She sighed and wiped her tears away Apllo nuzzled her and even gave her a kiss on the cheek. Jewel sighed and hugged him. “I hurt so much I feel like I am being ripped in two. But pain I can deal with I know pain. What I can’t deal with is the gentleness in his eyes. On his face, I don’t want to be touched. I wanted him just to screw me and leave that is how the girls said it would happen, I don’t like this holding stuff, it is foreign to me I don’t like it” She scratched behind Apllo ears. “What am I going to do Apllo?” She touched her face lightly. “Man I must look a mess, you wont tell him my secrets I know you wont Apllo, I wont be able to stand it if he takes you away from me again, I will do what ever he wants just so that wont happen”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Jason had gone into the other room to get some sav for her lip and some oils that would also help relax her and help ease the soreness she must be feeling. While he was gathering the things up he caught a glimpse of Apllo making his way into the Bath Chamber. He followed but did not enter when he heard Jewel talking.

He stood there listening as she told Apllo everything and all he could do was shake his head. He had no idea of why she wanted what she said. It did not make sense and he was not about to beat her for no reason nor would he be having sex with her and just leave her. He was going to have to ask her about it all and see why she was feeling that way.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Sighing Jewel continued to pet the Tiger. “If he would beat me Apllo I could remain angry, angry is all I have known for years What would he do to me if he found out I killed some of his men, it was kill or be killed but I could lose my life over that” She sighed. “But then I did attack the rapists and nothing was said about it” She shook her head sighed again. “I just don’t know” She wringed her hands. “Tina is right I should try, but if I try and I get close to him, let my guard down then he turns evil then that will be all the worse”

She shook her head. “I just don’t know Apllo, and truth be told I am terrified to go on a boat again, I don’t like being in that dark cell like room, tied to a pole with water around me, higher if there is a storm” She shuddered dispite the warm water swilling around her. “I never got to see the night sky, it has been so long since I have seen the stars” She shook her head. “I am being to weak, I have to be strong, but I cant stand to think he he takes you away from me again, you cant refuse to eat though okay promise me”

She winced. “I don’t really understand my lip hurts so much”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:44 pm

He stood there leaning against the door framework listening to her go on. Why should she want to remain angry. The war was over, her sister's killers executed. There was no reason for her to remain angry. But yet she wanted to. Well he was not going to beat her, unless tried things like she had in the slave pens. She should have learned by now that he was not evil nor was he like those men she had fought and killed nor like those that had raped her sister.

"That was all during the war." he spoke up. "What was done during wartime one can not condemed for it. You were fighting for your country and for your own safety. Your actions then will not be held against you." He moved forward with the sav. He had put on a robe and he sat down on the edge of the sunken bath and put his lower legs and feet in to the water. He took her chin in a hand and turned it to him. As he gently applied the sav he said. "You will get use to being held and having sex and other things. Your life here can be pleasent and good if you just let it. I am not a cruel man. I can be hard at times and just."

Once the save was applied and the blood washed away he nodded. Apllo put a paw over his face when he saw Jason. "Oh don't worry you big tabby. You are not in trouble for coming in the castle." he scratched the big cat behind the ears which made Apllo purr. "You know animals are a good judge of character. He took to you right away and you have seen him with me. What does that say to you."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Leaning into Apllo she sighed. She didn’t know why she felt the way she did but she knew that she wasn’t used to depending on anyone. She was used to being on her own, sleeping in a bed was even foreign she preferred the ground, better yet up in a tree. She didn’t like being scared and didn’t like the fact that her new master could read her so easily that she was really scared. Anger was just easier dealt with. She could work with anger. Fear and anxiety she couldn’t handle that. She liked her anger better it was better dealt with easier.

When she heard his voice she yelped and turned to him. She glared at him. “I killed some of your men and your telling me that you will not punish me for that” She lifted her eyebrow. Why was he acting like this. She didn’t get it. She tried to shield away when he came closer but couldn’t help but look up at him as he put the slav on her lip. “That feels better” She whispered. At his comment she shrugged “And if I don’t know how to just let it?” She asked.

She stifled a giggle at Apllo reactions she could tell that he wouldn’t beat the cat. She was still a bit scared that he was going to take him away from her. She held her breath waiting. But that never came. She relaxed slightly. “You are kind to him sir” She said softly her eyes bearing into his. “And I don’t really know why he took to me so easily; perhaps he could sense that I needed someone that didn’t demand anything from me” She shrugged “It tells me that you know he could rip you to shreds, sure maybe you are gentle and kind, but I don’t want that. I havent been held or comforted by a human since my mother died. Only my cats snuggled with me, I took care of my household including my sister when my mom died, but now I am thinking my sister was even younger because I could not have done that when I was 5” She rubbed her temples. Then realzing what she had just blurted out she sighed. “Guess you know it all now” She shook her head and brought her knees to her chest. She was fighting to stay awake. Her body was shutting down. She hadnt slept well since he had taken Apllo from her.

Apllo nudged her lightly then looked to his friend. Jewel continued to fight to stay awake but she couldn’t even form words she was so tired. Her first time, the hot bath, and now her tirad exhuasted her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am

He looked at her when she made her comment on killing soldiers. "That was during the war. Should we kill all those, soldiers and civilians alike that were only doing what they had to do to stay alive?" he shook his head, "We are not that cruel or vindictive." He could only smile at her comments about being held. "Well that is something you will just have to get use to again. You know that it is comforting and feels good. The war is over, the killing and the destruction is over. It is time to heal and rebuild. "

He saw how tired she was and gently got her out of the sunken tub and carried her to the bed and laid her on it. It was still soiled but that did not matter at the moment. She was still wet from the water so he dried her the best he could and then pulled the blankets up over her. Apllo followed them into the bedroom and laid his head on the side of the bed looking at Jewel. "She is tired my friend. He patted the tiger's head. Time for her to sleep and heal. Tommorow we leave and yes you are coming along." At that Apllo looked up and it almost looked as if he grinned, which made Jason chuckle.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:10 pm

She heard his words. How could she rebuild she didn’t even know who she was. She was too tired to agrue with him about them not being cruel. She was just too confused. She was in pain, but the girls said that she would be in pain for the first few times until her body stretched for him. “So you wont punish me” She sighed. “You really don’t make sense sir”

She tensed as he lifted her out. She yawned then as he put her on the bed she tensed even further. She attempted to pretend that he was sleeping so she could listen to what he was saying. She had to smile when he agreed to let Apllo come, even though she knew that she was going to be in the hole chained to something but now Apllo would be safe and that was all that mattered.

She waited till she was sure that he was gone then opened her eyes and smiled at Apllo. “See you get to come, just took me giving myself to him” She sighed and stroked his head softly. She stood winced. “Well I cant really handle this smell and the stickyness of my blood so going to strip the bed, do you know where there are other sheets Apllo?” She looked around trying to find something to make the bed with and wondering where her master was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 am

Apllo just sat there looking at her as if asking what are sheets? Meanwhile Jason had pulled on some pants and had gone down stairs. He was hungry and wanted to raid the kitchen. The servants were had already gone to their homes and the castle was quiet. Finding what he needed he was on his way back towards the stairs when he heard something. It was not much but he knew the servants were gone to their cottages on the castle grounds. The only other ones that should have been in the castle was Jewel, who was asleep, Apllo who would not leave her and William who had his quarters upstairs as well.

He sat his tray of food down on a table and reached up to one of the decortive shields on the wall. The swords were not ornamental but real, just secured to the shields by metal bands. He turned quickly towards the sound as five men dressed in black garb, their lower faces covered by black cloth. The first of them reached him and their swords crossed with the ringing of steel upon steel. The others moved forward but Jason backed up to a place in the room where only one could get to him at a time. Soon the sound of the clashing of metal filled the room and echoed in the castle.

William heard the sound and was instantly on his feet. His sword in hand he rushed out of his room following the sound of the sword play. He ran down the stairs and leaped over the railing the last few feet to attack from behind.

Apllo heard the noise and growled angerly and made for the door which was closed. He pawed it heavely and looked back at Jewel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Jewel had frowned at him then laughed. “Okay guess you wouldn’t know” She found some and remade the bed. She was about to lay back down when she heard the noise. She looked around for anything she saw the daggers and put it in her hand then turned around and saw the pistol she prepared it then went to the door. She hesitated for a moment. Well she hated being naked but she figured that it would prove to be a good distraction. She thought for a moment to lock Apllo somewhere, the only reason she was going out there was to make sure nothing happened to her master because she worried for Apllo.
The cat was pawing at the door. “Apllo you should really stay here” She was worried about him. She sighed as the cat growled at her and seemed to shakie his head.

She opened the door and attempted to hold on to him to hold him still she then called out softly and he turned. “Now let me go first then you can go, maybe I can distracted them long enough for you to surprise them.
She looked down. She had the pistol in one hand and the dagger in the other not much of a weapon choice but she had to try. Apllo would likely be sent back to the circus. She didn’t care what happened to her. She just wanted the tiger to be safe and happy. What she was going to do she knew it could end bad, she could get killed. Least he would only be out 10 gold didn’t seem like he would miss that.

She walked slowly and remained in the shadows until she walked down to the fight. She then coughed lightly and stepped into the soft light as she cocked her head to the side her arms behind her back she pretended to look sleepy. “Master are you coming back to bed it is ever so cold without you” She smiled her planned worked all then men in black stopped and stared at her. Taking advantage she shot one of the men in the leg. She didn’t think it would be good to kill them right away, but without medical care he would die. She threw the dagger and it hit another in the neck she grinned. “I wouldn’t take that out if I were you, its keeping you alive, for now” Apllo now appeared and attacked one of the men. Around the same time Jewel felt strong arms around her she went into fight mode as the hands groaped at her breasts. Least that’s how it felt he could have been just holding her.

Kicking her knees backwards and fighting with all her might she didn’t cry out though she finally got a arm free and aimed it backwards made contact with a nose Next thing she knew she was on the ground she scrambled up just as a leg was flying towards her she grabbed the leg and twisted she was able to dislocated the knee she then turned her attention back to the fight to see what else was needed .(((you can ommit this paragraph if it doesn’t work for you))

She hoped that her master wasn’t hurt, mainly because she would have to patch him up, then he would see the signature stitching she did and he would know that she had patched up other people during the war, his people. She didn’t know who she had taken down anyways she wondered who he was and turned to see who was on the floor screaming in agony from the injuries that she inflicted on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

One man was down, bleeding out on the stone floor. Jason engaged another as William toyed with his opponent, cutting him here and there, as he saw the fear in the mans eyes. Two more entered from another room when Jewel appeared at the top of the stairs and called down. He almost laughed at her comment. He wished she had really meant it.

As she fired his pistol at one wounding him and throwing his dagger at another he raised a brow. Then he heard the roar of Apllo.

The men fighting William and Jason were distracted for a moment with Jewels call. The man they heard the roar of Apllo and one turned and screamed as the tiger pounced on him, raking him with his front claws. Blood flew, splattering the walls as the man went down under Apllo's weight. The man stood no chance against the great animal.

Three remained and William quickly finished off his opponent and took on the third one. Both William and Jason now steadily backed their opponents up towards the stairs. One could see the fear in their eyes. They had no where to run, no where to escape, as Apllo crouched, ready to spring on either of them. It did not take long to finish the two off. Jason looked up at Jewel a slight grin on his face.

The two wounded were trying to crawl away but Apllo moved to stop them growling. Jason wanted to question them, but before he could get to them both swollowed something and began to foam at the mouth and then their lifeless eyes stared at the ceiling. They had taken poison so that they could not be questioned. Jason shook his head and then turned and went up the stairs and took the pistol from Jewels hand. He said nothing but only smiled. "Take Apllo back to the bed chamber will you?" was all he said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am

Jewel was satisfied it seemed that her ploy worked. She only had to use her body, well that was her life now she was nothing without her body. She smiled as she did the damage she had hoped she would. She didn’t kill either of them so if he wanted to talk to them he could. She watched it all with a numbness. She was like a blank slate she could be watching clouds float by.

She watched Apllo and almost smriked at the fear the fools showed. She watched as they all poisend themselves she was angry then she could have had more fun and killed them herself. She glared at the bodies. “Cowards” she growled out. She had really wished that they had been caught, interagating them would have kept her master busy and busy for a while but now he would be on her again.

She cocked her head to the side when he came to her. She let him take the pistol and then as he ordered her to take Apllo to the bed chamber she looked up at him the fire in her eyes then smiled an evil smile. “As you wish” She then smirked at William and mouthed another insult. She had a feeling that he wasn’t going to like it that she had helped. Nor that she knew how to shoot and even had a deadly aim with daggers and swords.

She called Apllo who looked at her. “Come on you don’t want to touch those they are poisend” She smiled as the Tiger seemed to sneeze in disgust then followed her. She walked up to the bed chamber noticed that the fire was out so restarted it using flint and stocked it well then sat on the floor by it. Ignoring the comfy chairs there, she would be hidden by the bed when Jason came back.

Ruffling the Tigers fur she sighed. “Well guess I will be chained now, since he knows I know how to use weapons” She rested her head on his head. “I just couldn’t think of anything happeening to you since he got hurt” She shook her head. “Good think that they didn’t injured, I don’t want him to see that I know how to and I did stich up some of his men.” She shivered. “You would think I would have something warm to sleep in” She snuggled into the Tiger Apllo sensing that she was cold moved then put his paws around her to try to keep her warm. Finally with the fire keeping her back warm and Apllo keeping her front warmer Jewel stopped shivering. “I had to do what I did to protect you Apllo, I don’t regrat it even if I am chained for the rest of my life”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 am

Jason watched her call the big cat to her.  Apllo went to her but not without a nod from Jason.  Once the two of them were gone he had William ride into the city and wake up the Magistrate and Coroner.  The Magistrate would have to be informed of the matter an investigation started.  The Coroner would bring enough people and wagons to take the bodies away.

Once William was off to bring the authorities to the castle he searched the bodies for any clues to who they were and why they had been sent to kill him.  But there was nothing.  He had a feeling he knew why they were sent but could not prove it.  But they were deffinately not from his country.  

He finally went upstairs and to his bed chambers.  He saw Jewel snuggled into Apllo.  He also noted that the bedding had been changed and he smiled.  He went to the bath chamber and got some hot water and cloths, then removed his bloody shirt.  Not all of it was the assassins'.  He had a nice wound on his side.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Lying there waiting for him to come back she sighed. She knew it was likely that he was injured she didn’t care. She growled when she couldn’t even convince herself of that lie. She was trained to care about injuries and to tend to them no matter if they were her enemy or not. She knew that she would likely have to stitch him up then he would know her other secret. She was trained and well trained in the arts of healing, broken bones, fevers, and stitches. Leaning into Apllo. “Even if he is hurt he wont let me near him he doesn’t trust me, and the other one is sure I am going to kill him” She nuzzled the tiger some more and even giggled as he rewarded her with a sloppy kiss, “You noticed didn’t you all he did was take the gun then ordered me upstairs” She growled deep in her throat. “If it wasn’t for you maybe being sent back to your hell if something happened to him I wouldn’t have doen anything.” She sighed “Wow cant even lie to myself any more what is wrong with me?”

She stiffened as he came back in. She sat up and watched him. She gasped as she noticed the blood. She turned to Apllo who had already started to stand up. She stood then looked back again. Apllo nudged her towards the bath chambers. She sighed and walked slowly to him. “You are wounded” She said trying to keep her voice steady.

She took a clean cloth then got it went and held her breath as she knelt down and started to clean it. She would then blow on it to stop the stinging. “It looks like you need a needle and thread to it” She looked up at him. “I suppose you have a doctor for that. I can gather it all for him when he gets here.” It was clear though that she had the training by the way she was meticulously cleaning it. She sighed infection could set in, but she was a mere slave and she knew that he wouldn’t trust her enough to do it.

Looking down she nearly groaned She was still naked so the doctor was going to see her naked. Well that was her masters right, she didn’t even have the right to clothes anymore right now she didn’t care, Apllo couldn’t go back to the circus if anything happened to the man.

She knew that it was going to be a long night and without the warmth of Apllo and the fire she was getting chilled but she wouldn’t stop cleaning this wound until it was all clean. She stiffened when she heard a noise and with her hand on the wound to make sure that it would stop bleeding. She turned her head to the door to see who or what was there. “Where is your needle and thread, master, for when the doctor gets here?” She didn’t raise her eyes to look at him she was too preoccupied with getting the dirt and grime out of his wound.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: