The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 14 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 pm

When her father asked him about how he came to buy Jewel, he looked over at her. "Most of those that the slavers had were either trained slaves or those that had been brought in as slaves. The trained slaves have had their wills broken by the slavers or trainers. and most of those that were new were frightened and would soon be broken. Even though they probably would wind up good pleasure slaves, it was not what I was looking for.

Jewel had a fire and a strong will that I don't think even the slavers could take away. Oh don't get me wrong, I bought her to be a pleasure slave, but I will tell you I do not want to break that will or that fire in her. Don't worry about her sir. In a sense she is more free then a free woman. A free woman has to do things to fit in with other free women. Please the one that is all the rage or what ever to be a part of the little click Well most free woman anyways, mainly those in the cities. Out here it is quite different from what I have seen."

They talked for a bit more before it was time for them to get some sleep. "As for you being a hunted man...... After Gustoff is taken care of that will no longer be the case.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Laying there she stroked Apllo listening to her father, and him. She knew she shouldn't but she would do it any ways she was curious about what they had to stay. She listened closely to what her master said about why he bought her. Why wouldn't he want to break her fire? She wasn't obedient, did not like him touching her. She felt gross by it. She licked her lips and snuggled more into Apllo. She wrinkled her brow how could she be more free? She didn't have the right to say no. He could have sex with her right now in front of her father and she wouldn't be able to say anything.

Jewel sighed and tried to rub her own legs. Why it hurt more here in her home village was beyond her but she watched the men more. She knew her dad was disappointed that she didn't run with him and found herself wondering if her master knew just how much she had given up for him. Not that he would care.

She stiffened when they made like they were going to bed. She knew that she was suppose to sleep but the pain was making it too hard she shifted and Apllo nudged her and made a sound that sounded close to a whimper in Jason's direction Jewel tried to shush him and then tried to fake being asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:23 am

Jason was no fool.  He saw Jewel moving and could imagine the pain she was in.  He also knew she was awake.  He left the table and moved over to her and said, "Alright on your stomach.  You should have told me about your leg cramps."  he helped her onto her stomach and took the jar and opened it.l  Pulling the dress up all the way to her ass he began to massage into her legs.

"You are going to have to learn to trust me."  he told her.  He then rolled her over and worked the ointment into he front of her legs and thighs.  Apllo moved his head around looking at them, then turned his head back and laid it down.  Once done he pulled the dress back down over her legs. 

Her father took the other bed and Jason spread a blanket on the floor by Jewel and laid down,  "Now if you need more you let me know."  he moved over and kissed her gently on the lips."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

When Jason came toward her she stiffened she knew she had failed in her attempt to fake being asleep. She licked her lip and looked up at him then silently switched over to her stomach. She couldn’t help but let out soft sighs. She relaxed as the pain went down. She then moved to her back closed her eyes in relief.

“Thank you master” she muttered then smiled and sat up slightly. “Good night father” She then laid down and closed her eyes. “I don’t trust anyone only way I will never be hurt again” She whispered to him She fell asleep but didn’t remain that way for long.

The nightmare started the same. She began to whimper and shift in bed then woke up with a terrifying scream she shook off any thing or anyone that was holding on to her and ran out the door taking in deep breaths.

Her father woke up right away and turned to Jason. “She witnessed the attack?” He shook his head. “My poor baby” He looked over to Jason again. “Does this happen every night?” This question was asked as he was walking to the door to go after his daughter. The children didn’t even wake up due to the medicine and the old woman woke and started making a tea for Jewel.

Meanwhile Jewel had scampered up the tree and was frantically looking around. “Damn nightmares of course they would be bad back here” She rubbed her face and looked around.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am

When awoke screaming, Apllo was on his feet looking around growling. When Jewel ran outside, he followed. He looked up at her in the tree and gave a low growl as if to ask What's up? Jason had heard her and knew what was happening. He rose from his place on the floor and was out the door before her father was.

It was not hard to find her, especially with Apllo sitting on the ground looking up at her. Jason walked over to the tree and shook his head. "Climbing a tree in the middle of the night is not going to help the nightmares." He motioned for her to come down.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:53 am

Jewel looked down at Apllo and sighed. That would only mean one thing, her master would find her soon. She didn't understand why he couldn't get it the tree was were she felt safest. No one ever attacked her in the trees. She had a vantage point could see for a long while. Yes she was safer in the tree.

She groaned when he called her down she sighed stood on the branch then dropped silently to the ground. "Ever heard of anyone being attacked in a tree?? I don't think so it is the safest place to be" She sighed. "Why do you care where I am I have this blasted collar on so I will just be returned to you" She was snarly and rude but she didn't like the nightmares they made her feel helpless and she hated that feeling.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:14 pm

"I have my reasons." he told her. "Now return to the house. Your father is worried about you." Apllo moved to her, pushing her towards the house with his head.

One of the towns men came up and said. "Sir, Gustoff has been spotted a few hours away." He should be here very early in the morning, perhaps two or three in the morning." Jason grinned and looked over at Jewel's father. His hand was on the handle of his large knife. "Remember." he said. "I want him alive so he can be tried and executed all proper like. Jewel's father's hand left the knife and he nodded.

"But he doesn't have to be real good condition?" he asked and Jason grinned again and nodded. Jewel's father cracked his knuckles and smiled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:13 am

Jewel rolled her eyes. "What ever" She looked down at Apllo. "you cold buddy" Yes it was a stupid question to ask of the Tiger but she needed a excuse to follow his orders. She lifted her head to look at him trying to show him anger but there was a deep fear there, with the nightmares back she really didn't want to go back to bed. She smiled and bowed "As you wish" Which if he was paying attention was basally her way of telling him to screw off.

She brushed towards him and to her dad she kissed kiss cheek softly. "Sorry I woke you father, it was stupid" She went into the house but she listened to the talking she gasped and her entire body shook with anger. Sitting near by was fire wood she punched through it then whimpered in the pain. She held her hand, it was already turning black. She had hurt it but didn't care she laid down with Apllo the sudden pain taking away the pain. "Its my families right to kill him Apllo no one else's I will find him I will be the last face he sees"

She sighed and hoped that her master and Jason would be gone for a while her hand was killing her but she didn't want to be touched or for anyone to even come near her right now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:52 am

He could tell she was not in a good mood and she had been doing quite well of late. He watched her go back to the house with Apllo at her side. Jason quickly assembled a few men and had them put on the clothes of the men he had taken into custody. Mercenaries and not that good of ones, but for what Gustoff wanted they would have done.

He sent the men back to the barn where the spoils had been placed to act as if they were the men that Gustoff had hired. When the time came he would be in the barn waiting for Gustoff to open the doors. He told the men what to say to get Gustoff to admitt he was taxing the village. Something he was not authorized to do.

Once Gustoff had admitted to the deed, he would come out and arrest him, citing a seldom used law that gave citizens to arrest another. That and him being on the judges fourm gave him that right anyways.

Once everything was in place he joined Jewels father and returned to the house. Some one would come get him before Gustoff arrived. He looked down at Jewel shaking his head. Sleep was now something that avoided him. He sat in a corner and propped himself up to get comfortable as possible.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm

The old woman clucked "Now Jewel my dear what will Rachael say when she wakes and see you bruised?" Jewel sat up and showed the woman her hand. "Your anger is something that you are going to have to learn to control better, you saw how Mr. Jason I mean your master dealt with those responsible for Ruby, you really think Gustoff is going to get off easily?" Jewel looked at the woman as she put some slave on her hand and bandaged it up. Jewel sighed and shook her head "No but I want my face to be the last he sees before I gut him like a fish"

She sighed. "You know I saw some of the other slave girls in the court room, they all had beautiful collars, sure this one is lighter then the jailers one but its so plain, like me" The woman shook her head "You are nothing close to plain, all those other slaves were just with their masters longer, do you think that they got theirs right away?" Jewel shook her head and once her hand was wrapped and she was given a drink to help the pain, not sleep she didn't want that she laid back down with Apllo.

When the men came back she pretended to sleep but once it was quiet she turned around trying to keep her hand hidden she looked up at her master then sighed. She better make it right. She stood and walked to him and bowed her head waiting for permission to speak. She had one arm behind her.

Once given permission she would give a apology for her back talking but she doubted he would even pay her attention today, not that she wanted, or did she? She was so confused. She wanted to make sure Gustoff knew that she knew what he did and for him to know that she was the reason that he was now suffering and dying. She wouldn't be given that right though she knew it.

She stood there wondering what he was going to do or say. She knew he would see her arm and her ping pong attitude towards him probably wasn't going to get past him either!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 pm

He lifted her head so she could see him. "Go ahead and speak." he said gently. He then looked down and saw her trying to hide her hand and pulled it up to look at it. He looked at her shaking his head. Her mood swings were one thing but now she was hurting herself. He stood there waiting for her to explain and tell him what was on her mind.

Her father came in and looked at her hand and then her. He too shook his head and went to sit down. He rubbed his knuckles first on one hand and then the other in anticipation of beating the crap out of Gustoff. He did not want to be a wanted man and on the run where he could not see Jewel or his sons. He was angry with Gustoff to the point of killing him, but knew if he did his life would be over with. But Jason had given him a way out and get some satisfaction form it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:24 pm

As she spoke her heart sank she knew that he would catcher her hand. She sighed then talked. "I was angry about hearing about Gustoff I want to kill him myself, because of him my family is broken and Ruby is head" She looked at him, "I want my face to be the last thing he sees, but I wanted that for the others and that never happened" She sighed. "I am sorry for my attitude when I came down from the tree, but it is where I feel safest, really think about it how many people do you know that were ever attacked in a tree? I mean with my weapons I could have picked off any enemies." She sighed and winced as he handled her hand. "I punched the wood, broke it in two." She pointed to the huge chunk of the wood that she had punched through.

She watched her dad walk in and frowned and hung her head. "It was wrong of me master but I was angry and I still am, I want him to face me to know that he didn't break me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:27 pm

"You want to be the last thing that he sees before he dies." Jason rubbed his chin and looked over at her father. "Well that should not be to hard to arrange. To have you standing below the execution block where he can see you when his head is seperated from his body by your father."

Again he looked at her father who now wore a wide eyed expression of disbelief. "Oh yes, you have every right to be the one to wield the headsman's ax. I think my request for that will be granted." he then turned back to Jewel. You would not want to rob your father of that pleasure now would you? So no more of this." he told her and pointed to her hand.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:07 pm

"Yes Master that is what I want" She said standing her ground. She was surprised when he agreed. Then gasped when hearing that it would be her father to do it. She turned to her father and then to him. "You would allow that?" She stumbled and fell to the ground gasping. "My family will be avenged" She looked up at him. "Thank you master"

She hung her head but her body was still tense. She could play the part again. Play for him so her father would get the honour to avenge his young daughters life. She looked up at Jason and licked her lips. "Is he here now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:56 pm

The look on her father's face and the way she acted now was a precious moment. "As I told you before, family is everything. Gustoff has wronged your entire family there fore as you have both said, you have the right to kill him. Only this way it will be all legal and right.

He helped her to her feet. "No he is not here yet. In a few hours though. We must rest and make sure we are awake and in full control of ourselves." He guided her over to the blankets and continued, "Now no more nightmares. The time is almost upon you and your father for the vengence you both desire."

William and Allan made ready themselves and slept in the carriage. They would be backing Jason up when he confronted Gustoff and those with him. Jewels father would be there as well once he had made his confession.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Jewel's dad stood and walked over to him and bowed. "I thank you" He softly touched Jewel's head. "Dear daughter I know he is a good one" He then went back to his bed he knew that he had to be of good rest and mind for this. He stared into the fire "Soon Ruby, Soon you will rest princess"

Jewel stood with him then glared at him. If she could just order the nightmares away didn't he think that she would have done that? She didn't say it though. She simply nodded. "Alright master" She laid down but her body was still stiff. She doubted she would get any relieve until this was dealt with.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

The look she gave him told him she would probably still have nightmares. "It is almost done, your mind now can rest some on the matter." he told her. Once it was all behind her, she then could let herself go and maybe enjoy the sex they had together and the other training when they returned home.

He laid down with her and put an arm over her pulling her close to him, as Apllo plunked himself down at their feet. He wanted to enjoy her but not with her father there. That would not be right. He was going to have to wait until they were on the rode again. Pulling the blankets up over them he kissed her neck. "At least I hope your mind is more at ease now."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:56 pm

She sighed "It is not done till it is done" She swallowed hard and then looked up at him. Why was he being so gentle she didn't deserve and she didn't want it. She rubbed her arms as she laid there and scratched Apllo behind his ears She tried to relax as he pulled her close. "Sir why are you giving me this request when you ignored my wishes for the monsters that actually raped my sister?" She wanted to know why this one was so different was it because her father was here? Was there some plan of his?

She rubbed her face she couldn't help but sigh as the blankets came around her, she was feeling really could. "My mind will be more at ease when he sees why he is dying" She closed her eyes but shuddered as flashes of her sister's bloody body filled her eyes. "I just hope this helps" She said softly more to Apllo then to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am

"Well just keep those thoughts in mind when you are falling asleep. Perhaps you will dream of him being executed." he told her and again kissed her neck. He soon heard her father snoring lightly and got a bit more comfortable before he to fell asleep.

He was awakened by William and he arose leaving Jewel there. He shook her father gently and he to got up to meet Gustoff. It was going to be a day of satisfaction for a lot of people. For him it was getting rid of another corrupt official, especially one that had betrayed his country for power. For the villagers, it was the end of his oppressive power and for Jewel and her father the beginning of the end of Gustoff's life.

They met up with Allan at the barn and entered it, while those villagers who dressed in the mercenaries clothes stood outside. A short time later a carriage came down the road with another wagon filled with booty behind it and three guards. Gustoff was so sure of himself, it made Jason smile.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Jewel sighed she knew that she wouldn't be sleeping tonight. She watched the fire dance and burn. Heard her father slowly fall asleep then she heard Jason fall asleep she sighed and petted Apllo. No sleep would not find her tonight. She wondered if things would get better once Gustoff was dead. She wasn't sure. She didn't know if she would ever relax again.

When William came in to wake Jason she glared at him in the darkness. She smiled to herself, he still hated her and that was fine with her. She watched them leave then got up herself. The old woman was awake and came to Jewel "Lets check on that hand" Jewel knew that she really didn't need her hand to be checked but if also knew the old lady just wanted to keep Jewel's mind occupied after the woman checked it over and nodded at the swelling then bandaged it again Jewel went outside and was about to climb the tree when Apllo nudged her she turned and sighed and laughed. "Alright I will stay here"

She laughed as the tiger kissed her face she heard a sound and quickly Jewel took the tiger and hide and looked out to see who or what that sound was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 am

Jason, William, Jewel's father and Allan watched through spaces between the boards of the siding. They saw the carriage approach and stop. A heavy set man in rich clothing emerged from the carriage and looked around. He then approached the barn and asked. "Where is the wagon?"

"Inside sir. The new tax you have imposed is a large one."

"Excellent." Gustoff said. "Now bring it out and put it behind the other wagon."

"Are you sure the villagers here will not say something. Some have mentioned that they have not heard of such a tax coming from the new government." the villager said.

Gustoff laughed. "They are ignorant pesants. If I saw there is a tax then who can dispute it. No one will know that it was I that made it up. They will think the new government is punishing them for the war."

He had just admitted it and in front of witnesses. Jason emerged from the barn with Jewel's father, Allan, and William. "Gustoff," Jason called out. "I place you under arrest for illegally seizing goods as taxes for the government and the murder of a young woman of this village."

When Gustoff saw Jewel's father his face went white, as if he was seeing a ghost. Allan moved forward, "That is the man I saw giving orders to my sergeant during the war to kill people, who killed three men at a camp and then raped and killed a young woman in a farm house not far from here." Again Gustoff's face paled even more.

"Take him into custody." he told William. Mean time the villagers had come forth and had surrounded the wagon and with the guards and drivers. "Bind him and take him to the secured room in the barn. This William and Allan did. "Put the three guards with the other mercenaries." he finished and then turned to the elders of the village. "This wagon needs to be returned to the village it came from, please see to it." They nodded and brought forth a couple men that climbed aboard and turned the wagon around and headed back the way it came.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 am

Jewel watched the carriage move and couldn't help but smile. She could see the wagon move back to the other village she figured. Okay so that is the sound that she had heard. She watched the wagon leave but did not see her father, Jason or the others. She watched for what felt like a long time but was likely mere minutes she started to walk toward the barn but Apllo grabbed a hold of her dress lightly in his mouth then shook his head. She laughed softly then knelt down. "I just want to find out what is keeping them, if they are hurt then they will need me"

Apllo made a sound much like a sneeze it was clear that he didn't believe her but let go. "Stay here" If Jewel didn't know any better she would swear that he rolled his eyes at her but he did nudge her in the direction. Jewel moved slowly and stayed out of sight in the shadows until she was near the barn. Seeing the door open she jumped on top of the barn to keep hidden. She looked down as Apllo stared at her. Okay who ever came out of there would see Apllo looking up at her and see that she was up there.

When no one came out she figured it was the wind. She jumped down and walked into the group. She saw William there but she just glared at him. She knew that he hated her and would likely want her dead, but she didn't care. She walked up to the tied up man and put her hands behind her back. "Well Gustoff, looks like you lose again" She sneered she walked between them. "My father is alive as you saw, you did not win"

Gustoff smirked at her. "Oh really? I didn't win, tell me Jewel where is your sister?"

Jewel took the bate and nearly punched Gustoff in the jaw she raised her arm but a cough from behind her made her stop she turned around and there was William she gasped and stepped back she as a slave had nearly assaulted a free man, well a charged free man but still a free man. It would have meant her death, why would William have stopped her. If she had attacked him she would be put to death, that was What William wanted. She turned back to Gustoff she would have to ask William later why he had done that.

She glared at the man. "Your men have killed my sister, but you know what happened to those men? They were stretched, disembowelled then beheaded, and I got to watch, it was not a quick death, by the end of it they were begging for death" She continued to taunt him and walk in front of him.

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : taunting Gustoff, omititng the attack.)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:03 am

William stood there and watched as Jewel entered the room and taunted Gustoff. He only made a noise when he saw she was about to strike him. He knew what the consequences would be if she did and that Jason would not want that. He had seen her come a long way since that first day. He still did not trust her but he knew his friend and employer was enjoying her and the training of her. "Perhaps it is best that you leave now. I don't think Jason would like you getting yourself into trouble because of scum like this."

Gustoff only chuckled as he stared at her. "Nice outfit, slave! But I like the shorter version." and he chuckled again. He had friends in high places. He would never go to trial. He was sure of it.

Jason, Allan, and Jewel's father walked back towards the house. "I will have to return back to the city with him. My travels to the other village will have to wait for awhile. The mercenaries can be kept here and a prison wagon will be sent to pick them up.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Jewel again turned too William as he spoke "Why do you care?" She asked glaring at him. She thought he still hated her. He was probably wanting Gustoff to break free and beat her or rape her, maybe even kill her, yes that is what William wanted. She walked up to him. "You made it clear you want me dead so here is your chance"

She walked back up to Gustoff probably a bit too close but he was tied up what could happen? She smiled at him. "Yes I am a slave, and too bad you like the shorter one, maybe I will pled for your life and just make it so you have to become some slave, oh in the prisons that will be good, like sticking your dick in some poor girls ass, well I think your ass will be the one getting the beating"

She was not talking like a lady but she was angry at this man. "You are pathetic, and you will be begging for death long before you get it" She turned her back on him and made like she was going to walk away. She just turned her face and spat at his face then turned back to William "Do you know where my father is?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:01 pm

William just grinned and opened the door. "Well I would think where he was last night." When she had left the room he spoke to Gustoff. "Be glad you are a freeman and not a slave and that she is. She did alot of damage to the slavers before she was sold. She may have killed you with her bare hands." he chuckled again and left the room, closing and locking the door. It had been a tack room but had been cleared out. There was no windows, and only the door as the way in and out. A perfect cell for him.

Back at the house Jason looked around for Jewel but did not see her. Looking out and about the village, he saw Apllo laying on the ground near the barn He rolled his heyes and shook his head. He then seen her emerge from the barn and shorly after William emerged. Apllo immediately rose and moved to her side. He stood there watching her as she made her way back.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum