The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 9 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Apllo rubbed up against Jason's legs, looking up at him with a look that looked like worry.  Jason scratched him behind the ears and ruffled his fur.  "It is okay my friend."  he looked at  Jewel as she came up to him and took the cloth and water.  "No doctor is coming.  Didn't thing it was this bad."  he flinched a bit as she began cleaning the wound.  

He moved away from her and went to a wardrobe that held his old uniform and military gear.  Out of a leather satchel he took a small kit and returned to the wash stand where she was.  He sat it down on the stand and opened it.  In it was everything needed to stitch up wounds.

"Guess you will have to do it."  he told her and nodded to the box.  He then lifted her head up to look at him.  "You did well tonight."  he gently kissed her lips.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Jewel couldn’t help but smile a little as Apllo rubbed against his legs. She looked at the tiger. “Don’t worry he will be fine, even if he was a bit foolish and got wounded” She couldn’t help the little dig. She looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye. She was waiting for him to start yelling or beating her for she was touching him without his premission.

Instead he spoke. “No doctor?” She clicked and shook her head. It really needed to be stitched up, she could see why he would have thought that it wasn’t that bad. It was on the side though so it really did. She watched as he walked to the wardrobe then rested back on her ankles. When he came back with the kit she bit her lip.

She swallowed hard as he told her that she would have to do it. He trusted her that much? She was about to question him then gasped as he kissed her. She eyed him. Did he want sex right now? That would tear open his wound even more. She was a bit confused but then she heard his compliemnt, okay so most people would see it like that but not her.

“Well cant have Apllo sent back to the circus to be abused now can we?” She finished cleaning the wound then looked into the suplies. “Hmm no Nightlock to numb it” She looked up at him. “This is going to hurt, sorry nothing I can do about that, save your beatings for later so I don’t mess up please.” She took the needle and thread lit the top of the needle on fire then blew it out to make sure it was sanitized. She started to sew him back up, not relizing that she was doing it in her signature stitching, one that she had used in the field. She had her own way that no one else seemed to use.

Once she was done she put a cloth on it then wrapped more cloth around it. She looked up at him. “Please try to keep it dry, it will cut down on the healing time” She started to clean up not really liking how close they were. She was exhausted and in pain but showed none of that on her face or body.
Once she was done cleaning she stood and looked to him. “You should really be in bed” It was clear that she had entered a state of nurse and not slave. She wasn’t even aware of what she was doing but seemed to be caring for him as a patient.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

He watched her stitch him up.  He had to have a few wounds stitched up and not always did he have anything to kill the pain.  He normally gave his to the other soldiers.  "Still think I am going to beat you for things not in your control."  He chuckled.  When she was done he took a look at it.  "Fancy stiching."  he smiled.  "Another scar to go with the others."  he shook his head.

When she told him he should be in bed, he shook his head.  "I have the Magistrate and Coranor coming.  Going to have to tell them what happened down there.  Though I think I will leave your part out of it. No need to have you in any trouble."

He put on a shirt and nodded to the bed.  "You had best get some sleep.  Apllo here will keep you company."  He placed a hand on his side.  The pain was now begining to rear its ugly head.  The adrenilan was gone now.  "You did a good job stiching me up.  Will have to remember that in the future."  he again kissed her lips and headed for the door.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Hearing his comments she froze. She relized that he was likely going to recognize the stitching. He would know that she had stitched up some of his men, the younger ones that had no say in what they were doing. She looked up at him and shrugged  “Its closed that is all that counts, learned it from a friend before I was captured” It was likely that he would know that was a lie, it was clear in everything that she did and said that she hadn’t had any friends in a long time.

Slowly she stood back up brushing her hands on her bare legs. Standing there beside him she suddenly remembered that she was not a caretaker she was a mere slave. She sneered at him. “I was in control I shot a man I could have killed him but I chose not to in hopes that he would be alive to question but they crowdedly took some poison to stop that from happening.” She looked up at him “As for the other man human nature is to rip at something embedded in your body, doing so would have killed him though”  She looked at him defiantly. “But it is your choice to leave me out of it, might not want anyone knowing a woman helped you”

She started to walk from him. “If you are pain it’s a shame I don’t have my med kit, I could ease it” She sighed then eyed the bed. “Thank you, I shall rest” She stiffend at the sight of the bed. She turned to him and licked her lips. “Thank you for letting Apllo stay with me” She waited for Apllo to lay down then snuggled next to him on the floor by the fire.

“Hey Apllo” She stroked his fur. She looked around and not seeing him sighed and spoke again. “He knows now that I know medicine” She shook her head and laid her head on Apllo but did not sleep instead watched the fire dance and waited but for what she was not sure.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:59 pm

He had not left the room and saw her lay down by the fire again.  "Not on the floor."  he told her.  "Apllo."  he called to the big cat and nodded to the bed.  The Tiger looked as if he grinned and got up and jumped up onto the bed and laid down looking at Jewel, cocking his head a bit to one side.

Jason chuckled a bit.  That overgrown cat had more intelligence then some men he knew.  "Now you get in bed, cover up and get some sleep.  We have a long journey tommorow."  He then left to go back down stairs to await the authorities.

When they got there they looked at the scene and at William and Jason.  "Any idea of who they are and why they wanted to kill you?  they asked.  

"None."  Jason told them, though he did have a feeling why and who may have sent them.  But he had no proof.  The Cornor examined the bodies and then had them all removed.  He informed the Magistrate of the two that took posion which made the man raise a brow.  

"Who ever they were, they were dedicated to something or someone enough to take posion.  We will have this investigated and keep you informed of any results."  They then left and with a deep sigh he went back upstairs to get some sleep.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Hearing his voice Jewel jumped. She growled at the order for the bed. She  sighed as Apllo left her and got on the bed. “Traitor” she grumbled but had a small smile on her face but lost it when she turned her attention to her master. “If you really wanted me rested you would leave me to the floor” She shivered without Apllo she was too cold. Since he hadn’t given her any night clothes let and her feet felt like ice. She sighed and laid on the bed snuggleing into Apllo and covered herself with the blanket then tried to get some sleep.

Once she was sure she was alone she looked up at Apllo. “I don’t like beds, I haven’t had one for years used to laying on the floor I feel more at home its hard and just closer to sleeping outside like I am used to” She stroked the Cats fur. “You had fun playing with those med didn’t you” She giggled then sighed again. “I guess I should try to sleep”

She laid down and fell into a light sleep but the sounds on the stairs woke her. She laid there waiting listening to see what he was going to do. She tensed up waiting to see what he was going to do. She felt Apllo licking her as if trying to comfort her but she didn’t move from her tensed out postion.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 am

He made it up the stairs and looked at her and the tiger on the bed.  The big cat took up quite a bit of it.  He chuckled as he pulled out a warm blanket and his sleeping mat from the military.  Laying the mat on the stone floor near the fire he laid down and pulled the blanket over him.  He was not unfamilar with sleeping on hard surfaces.  Many a times he slept on the ground during the war.

Apllo raised his head up and looked at him.  "You stay there old friend."  he whispered.  "I think she needs your company more then I do.  I'll be fine here."  he chuckled and got himself comfortable.  It looked as if she was asleep so he kept talking to Apllo.  She is a strange one isn't she boy.  She seems to take everything I say the wrong way, or doesn't fully understand what I am saying.  But perhaps one day she will learn.  Then he closed his eyes and began to slip off to sleep.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 am

Laying there she was still. She was barely breathing. She didn’t want him on the bed with her, she wanted to lay on the ground, she was more comfortable on the ground. She didn’t understand why he was making her lay and sleep on the bed.  She watched out of almost closed eyes as he laid the mat down and seemed to get comfortable. Oh so he was allowed there and she wasn’t? So like him. She nearly started yelling tat him but she wanted to see if he would say or do anything she still didn’t know anything about this man except that he owned her.And he was some form of military, was a jury of some sort and enjoyed sex and was annoyingly trying to get her to not only enjoy it but understand it. She would never do either.
She felt Apllo lift his head but the mans order to stay with her. She was grateful for that, not used to sleeping naked she was still quite cold. She listened to him talk. Of course she was strange to him. She was a warrior, had killed, was not a submissive whore like the others in the cell. She mentally shook her head she was never going to learn anything. She didn’t misunderstood anything she just read inbetween the lines.
She waited until she was certain that he was asleep before getting some sleep herself. She slept for a couple hours before Apllo needed to go out. He licked Jewel then made a low growl at Jason as if to let him know that he was leaving. Soon after Apllo left Jewel slipped into a nightmare she began to thrash at invisable people screaming at the top of her lungs. “Ruby hide fight, leave her you monsters” She sat up in bed dripping in sweat looking around she brought a hand to her face and looked around. Not finding anyone she reached for the first thing she felt, just happeend to be one of his shirts that fell just above the knee and then tiptoed to the bath chamber. Splashing some of the cold water on her face she stood there trying to calm her breathing.

“Why am I having these still, they are dead, I need to talk to the young guard, to find out why we were chosen, what if the old woman was right and our father was murdered, was this rape and murder ordered?” She rubbed her eyes. “Smarten up Jewel” She sighed but remained in the bath chamber alone shivering as her body shook with the after effects of the nightmare. She only hoped that she didn’t wake up Jason she couldn’t handle being touched by him right now. She turned to leave to go back to bed, she had planned on sleeping on the floor on the other side of the bed, sure it was away from anything warm but she had worse before. Still too shaky on her legs she decided to stay there until she could walk properly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 am

Jason fell asleep, but as always since the war, his sleep was that of a soldier on the front lines.  Hearing, sense of smell and almost a sixth sense kicked in.  If anything out of the ordinary happened, he would be awake and his body ready to move.  When Jewel began talking in her sleep he snapped awake.  He rolled over and looked over at the bed.

Apllo was also awake and looking at her.  She screamed which made the big cat come to his feet on the bed.  He watched as she let Apllo out to do his thing and then go to the bath chamber.  He sighed and rose from his make shift bed and went to the bath chamber himself.  "The nightmares will ease in a bit."  he told her.  "Once you decide to put everything that is giving you them behind you."  He leaned against the door frame his arms folded across his chest.  

"Come back to bed."  he told her.  "I know you don't like beds but you must get use to them again.  He went to her and put an arm about her shoulders.  With his other hand he gently caressed her face.  He lead her back to the bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 am

Her hopes of not waking him were dashed when she heard him coming. He stood there with his damned arms crossed like he didn’t have a care in the world. Like the nightmares was more of a nuisance to him than anything. She hated him even more now. Her body was aching from what he had done to her now her mind was being tortured too. He would never understand and she didn’t want him to. She wanted him to just use her and throw her out.

She turned to him as he spoke and sneered at him. What she really wanted to deny that she was having nightmares but denial was pointless. She knew that he knew what had woken her. She shook her head “No they will stop when I find out why we were chosen, the war had left many homes without males to protect them, why pick us?” She stood her ground.
Stiffening as she was touched by him. He wasn’t touching her in a sexual way she looked up at him questioning what he was doing. She glared at him. “I want to talk to the young soldier, the one that was not put to death” She crossed her arms as he lead her to the bed. “The old woman from my homeland told me some distrubing information and I need to know why they chose us” She sat on the bed her body still shivering. She waited to see what he was going to do
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:33 pm

"It can be arranged."  He told her.  "He should not have been moved anywhere yet.  On our way out of the city we can stop by the prison and see him."  he sat her down on the bed.  "Now you get some sleep."  He went over to the door and let Apllo in after he heard him scraching at the door.  

Once the tiger was in he closed the door and walked back around the bed to Jewel the cat at his heels.  He pulled the covers down for her and nodded for her to lay down.

"We do have a long way to go tommorow and I think we both need the sleep."  he told her.  Apllo laid down next to the bed, nudging Jewel's legs.  Jason went around and got into bed and pulled the covers over himself.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Looking up at him shocked. He hadn’t repremented her for demanding , was there anything that this man would act like a master with? She felt like growling at him but she was too tired. She nodded “Thank you” She whispered. She still didn’t understand this man. Doubted she would never for he didn’t trust her and she didn’t blame him.

She watched as he let Apllo back in she stratched the cat’s ear then laid down. “Thanks” Her head hit the pillow and she reached her hand down to pet the cat. Then curled into a ball leaving enough room if the cat chose to jump up.

She turned to him. “Why did you agree to my request to see the man?” She was falling asleep. In this lght he actually didn’t look that bad. She was still curled up and looked as if she could leap from the bed at any moment.

She closed her eyes and opened trying to stay awake. She licked her lips trying to understand this man. She was still fighting to stay awake. Trying to wait till he was asleep but the whole night was weighing on her and taking its toll.

Turning to see if Apllo had moved to the bed but she knew he wouldn’t move until he gave the okay. She sighed and laying on her back but still curled up in a impossibly small form she started to drift off. She would of heard any response that he gave her though, if he did at all. He had a habit of not giving answers though that was really annoying .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 am

He laid down next to her and seen how she tried to curl up into a ball. "Relax and sleep." he told her. "As for why I am granting your requet, it it will ease your mind why not. Also I would like to know why. I know how it is to have something unresolved that preys on your mind.

Indeed he did. His parent's deaths were something that bothered him. The Captain of the ship they were on as well as the crew, were ell experienced saliors, the ship was a fast one and well armed. A pirate ship would have found it a very difficult target. Also pirates seldom if at all plied the well guarded sea lane that the ship had taken. He still had not gotten the answers to his questions about it all. He was not satisfied with the Official Report.

He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and closed his eyes to see about getting some more sleep.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 am

She sighed “I was leaving room for Apllo” She stretched out a little then spoke softly. “Thank you” She whispered “Maybe if I knew why we were chosen it will help, I still should have been home to hide her” She rolled over and petted the huge cat. “Hopefully here is still there, and his punishment not too harsh, he tried to stop them, but like me couldn’t”
Slowly she allowed herself to slip into unconsciousness. She was exhausted, physically and mentally, her emotions were fired. Her body twitched in her sleep. She mumbled in her sleep and Apllo nudge her face lightly. That seemed to calm her down.
A little while before dawn she awoke with a start her eyes darting around.  Apllo looked at her and Jewel stroked his head not ready to leave the bed. She was looked down and relized she was still wearing his shirt. She wondered why he didn’t say anything about it.

She touched her cheek where he had kissed her the night before. And sighed. This man was so confusing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Apllo put his head on the bed next to her, as he looked at her. As Jason stirred, waking up, Apllo moved around to the other side of the bed and put his front paws on the bed and began pushing his nose against Jason. Jason opened his eyes and chuckled as he hugged the big cat. "Yes I know, it is time for me to get up." He looked over at Jewel. "Time to get cleaned up and dressed." he told her.

Her apparel was simple and would not take long to don. He had a bit more, but it was not the stuffy formal ware he had to wear on official business. A simple shirt, pants and a pair of knee high boots would surfice. "We will stop at the prison on the way out of the city and talk to the young soldier."

The servants knew he was leaving early so had come in and prepared breakfest. They brought that up and sat the large platter on a table and left. "Dish yourself up something." he told her. "Make sure you eat enough to last you till Lunch." he grinned.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Feeling him move Jewel almost groaned she didn’t want to get on with her day she wanted to forget for a little longer, who she was and where she was but that was not meant to be. She nodded to him and stood she knew her body was not her own she growled at him and stripped off his shirt.
Finding her dress she put it on and sighed no boots for her or even undergarments to protect her from the horse. She took a plate and glaring at him and the chair that he got to sit in which was so comfortable she sat on the ground hopefully out of reach from him and ate.

"So I get to hopefully get answers” She sighed and ate slowly. After being deprived for so long her stomach was really finicky when it came to food. She ate a lot though and drank the water and looked up to him. “How are we traveling?” She shuddered hoping it wouldn’t be by boat she couldn’t handle being in that cell chained she hadnt seen the sun in days and never got to see the stars.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 pm

He watched her eat and smiled.  He prepared a plate of food for himself and ate.  A servant appeared again but this time with some raw meat for Apllo.  He sat it at the door and backed away.  Apllo moved over to it and nugged it closer to Jewel and then laid down and began eating the meat.

"Well we will be traveling in a specially made carriage.  It is big enough to have plenty of room in it for Apllo here.  Figured I would take him with us."  he smiled.  I have a feeling you would have missed him as much as he would have missed you."  Once he was done eating, he got up and went to a trunk in a corner and pulled out some knee high, laced sandals and put them on the floor by Jewel.  "These will help while we are out and about."

He waited till Apllo and Jewel was done eating and she had donned the sandals before getting up and motioning for them to follow.  He went down stairs to the large carriage.  It had two wheels up front and four in the rear and was about three times the size of a normal carriage.  There was a door in the back with steps leading up to the inside.  Inside was a comfortable, cushioned bench and racks on the walls for food and drink, cabinets that contained blankets, pillows and some pots and pans.  There was plenty of room for Apllo to streach out on the floor and relax.  "You ready to go."  he asked Jewel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Jewel couldn’t help but smile at the servant actions. Apllo wouldn’t hurt anyone it seemed unless of course ordered to by him. She eyed the master closely. When Apllo nudged his bowl she laughed softly.

Jewel let out the air that she wasn’t even aware that she was holding in. “A carriage, not a boat?” She asked softly she couldn’t keep the relief from her face though. She smiled as he told her that Apllo would be going with them. “I would miss him sir” she whispered. “You hear that you get to come” Jewel scratched the Tigers ear then watched as he pulled out the sandles when he put them near her she fingered them. “Thank you, I have never had shoes”

She put them on and stood admiring them. She looked at him and for a moment admiration flashed on her face but then the scowl returned and she walked out the door with head high.
She gasped at the sight of the Carriage and once inside she looked around. She tightened her face and nodded to him. “I am” She hadnt seen him pack any clothes but she didn’t need any but this piece of cloth that was on her body.

Sitting down she looked out the window. “What will happen to that guard, the one that tried to stop it?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:26 pm

He got into the carriage and Apllo followed.  William came around back and shut the door and then climbed up on top and shook the reigns.  The carriage began moving.  Apllo laid down putting his head between his front paws and yawned.  "Yes my friend a long boring ride I am afraid."  he reached down and petted the cats head.

A couple hours later the carriage stopped and Jason went to the door and opened it.  They were at the prison.  "Come on."  he told Jewel.  "Apllo you stay here, ok."  The Tiger had risen but then laid back down facing the door.  Jason lead Jewel to the prison and after a few words with guards at the door he was taken to the Warden.

"I want to see the young soldier that was with those that were executed earlier this week."

It looked as if the warden was going to ask why, but he shugged his shoulders and nodded.  "Not a problem Captain."  he lead Jason and Jewel out of his office and took them to another room.  He left them there and a bit later the shackled young man was brought in.  Jason stood up from his chair and nodded for the man to have a seat.  The Warden and the guard left the room.

"Ask your questions."  he looked down at Jewel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 am

She sighed as he got in. Clearly he hadn’t heard her question and maybe that was meant to be, she wasn’t sure she wanted to hear the answer to what was going to happen to them. She didn’t want to hear of him dying. She still remembered him fighting trying to get them off of Ruby, pleading with him. Trying to comfort her as she tried to bring life back into her lifeless body. She shuddered at the memory and tried to look out the window to calm her nerves.

The time seemed to drag on or so it felt but all too soon they were stopping. She stepped out and stretched a little shivering at the cold air. Turned to Apllo “We won’t be long buddy, then maybe we can take a nap, I didn’t sleep to well last night” She turned to master then walked with her head high.

When they were stopped she was concerned that they were not going to be able to. But the guards got the warden. Then she licked her lips as the Warden seemed to hesitate then she breathed out a breath of relive when he to agreed.

When the man came in she looked at him as he sat down. She nodded to her master. “First of all I don’t blame you and I release you of any guilt you are feeling” Her eyes teared up. “But I need to know, for my own sanity, why did they chose my house? My sister and me, and why did you leave me alive, why didn’t they kill me?”  She looked at him with pleading eyes her eyes turning a deep violet colour something they only did when she was really emotional. Her master didn’t exist right now it was only her and him. She reached out and touched his hand softly. “I know you did what you could to stop it, then tried to help me after but I just need to know, why us?”  
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 am

The young man looked at Jewel and shook his head.  "All I know is that we had been sent for to the command tent and the Sargent went in as the rest of us waited outside.  When he returned he told us we had a mission to eliminate a threat.  As we were leaving I looked back and saw a man emerge from the tent.  He was fat and greasy looking, with balding hair.  I did not see our commander.

Your farm was not the first stop we made.  It was the camp of three men that our Sargent said were spies and that we had to eliminate for they knew something that could not get back to enemy leadership.

Then he told us we were going to a farm house, where the three men had been.  When we got there there  was no one but the young girl.  When they started doing what they did.......it was not right."  he buried his face in his hands.  "It was as if they knew she would be alone."

At the discription that Jason heard of the one man, he muttered angerly, "Gustoff."  A name that Jewel probably new well, since he was the governor of the province that her family's farm was.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 am

Jewel sat there watching him. She listened to what he said and got even more confused. What spies? She rubbed her temples. She knew that those men were dead, could that have been her father and brothers? She wanted to ask but this man wouldn’t know, he wasn’t much older then his brothers. No what this man was saying, it was her father and brothers, they were the only men anywhere near her farm.

Tears formed in her eyes, they had been close to them .Maybe even coming home. She watched the man burry is face in his hands. She looked to her master before looking back to this young man.

“Did your leader say why you had to come to my place, or after did they say anything, why kill the young one when I was more of a threat, I attacked them they should have killed me”

She rubbed her temples then the discription of the man clicked. She stood up quickly sending the chair flying. She growled out “I know that man, he ordered that? Ordered the death of my family, why didn’t he order my death then?”

She looked at the man again and sighed. “I know this is hard for you, and I am sorry that you got caught up in it” She glared at her master. “Seems both of us are being punished for something we had no controle over”  She shook her head.

“I just need to know why us, and if they said anything after they left?” Her voice was a whisper she looked depleated not the angry person she was but almost fragile and broken. She hurt for her family, for this man sitting here and his fate. He should be free he didn’t do anything wrong, his family, did his family even know that he was innocent. She wanted to know all of that but didn’t dare ask she didn’t want to upset this man further. She paced a little to agitated to sit still. Waiting for the last anserws…

Why did they rape and murder her young sister but leave her alone?

Did they say anything after? She wrung her hands she had never been like this before these feelings were not natural for her, but she was actually letting herself feel and that was different for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:55 pm

The young man looked up at her as she suddenly stood up.  "They only laughed and made comments about what they had done.  From what I could gather, they did not know of you or who you were.  They were only after the girl."  then he seemed to be in deep thought.  "The only other thing they said was that she would not be repeating anything she had been told."

He looked down at the floor.  "I should have done something.  Should have ran them through with my sword.  But I was a coward and feared what would happen to me afterwards."

Jason moved up behind Jewel and took her by the arms gently.  "What did the old woman tell you?"  he asked her. He knew the man that had been discribed and if he had ordered such a thing, the murder of an innocent girl then Jason was going to insure justice was done.

Jason called for the Warden and the man came into the room. "Remove his chains and prepare the paperwork. I am assuming responsibility for him. He will be going with me."

The Warden looked at Jason. "He was sentenced to the mines. He is to leave tommorow."

"Change of plans. He is a material witness of a crime, and I will need him to identify the man."

The Warden nodded, "Very well I will send word to the Magistrate." The warden removed the mans chains.

"Come with us." Jason instructed the man. "You can help bring the man that ordered her death to justice. He then lead Jewel and the man down to the carriage. He entered it first and opened a cabinet in it and took out ink, quil, and paper. He then wrote a short letter to the magistrate and gave it to the Warden.

Apllo stood up and came to the door growling a bit. "Its alright, he is a friend. Be nice to him."

The young man was hesitant to enter the carriage but Jason convinced him to enter and sit on the floor. "We will have to get you some suitable clothes." he told the young man. "What is your name by the way?"

"Allan." he said.

A tap on the side of the carriage and they were once again off.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 pm

She watched the young man and her heart actually ached for him. He understood the guilt that she lived with. “If you would have done that, no one would be alive to tell me what I need to know”

She shook off Jason’s grasp. She bowed her head “The old woman said my father was killed because of something he knew” She wrung her hands together. “Same with my brothers. She sighed. “All because of some information my entire family, my life was ruined. She clenched her fists. He had to pay.

When her master called the warden she actually stepped in front of the prisoner thinking that her master was going to do something awful. Instead they were going to get a traveling partner. Surely he wouldn’t try to have sex with her if they had company.

She waited until they were both in the carriage then she bowed to his feet and took his hand “I release you from your guilt and forgive you” It was the highest honour that she could give him, at least from her village. Then without looking at her master for she would surely burst into tears if she did she curled up with Apllo her face hidden from view but her shoulders shook suspiciously she wasn’t crying presay just over charged on emotions and guilt and her head was spinning. Apllo sensing her distress seemed to pull her even closer. She fell into a light sleep listening to his heart beat as the carriage began to move.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 am

Jason almost knew what she was going to say. Gustoff and the others had been planning to betray their country for their own ends and if they were found out before they could put their plan into effect, they would have been arrested and executed as tratiors. Her father had found out and was going to inform on them. He had him murdered and Ruby murdered as well.

He could tell that Jewel felt sorry for the young soldier. Allan had only followed orders, even though they were wrong. That was the case in many instances during the war. It was not always cut and dried. When they got back to the carriage and she forgave him, he knew that it would not be enough for Allan. He could see it in the mans eyes. He needed to make up for his actions or failure of action.

"Since you will be traveling with us, you might as well be armed and ready for anything that may occur." Jason told Allan as he opened a bench seat and withdrew a sword and pistol, and what went with them.

Allan looked at him in surprise. He was a prisoner. Freed from the prison and the mines at the moment but still he had been convicted and sentenced. He was just in the custody of Jason. This made Jason chuckle a bit. "Just accept them." he told Allan, "While in my custody you are a free man."

"Yes Sir." the man's eyes lit up and he drew himself up straighter.

He watched Jewel curl up with Apllo. "He is just a big house cat." Jason chuckled as he made the comment to Allan. "But very protective. He has taken to her."

He had a couple of stops on the way to the village they were going to. It would take them a couple days to get there. The first was the mines that Allan was to have been taken to. It was one of Jason's holdings.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum