The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 15 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Glaring at William "Well thank you sooooo much" She said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes then left. She met with Apllo and hugged him and sighed. "I want to hurt him Apllo, to make him hurt, he better be begging for death, He better be or I will likely never sleep again" She paused "Guess I better find him hey?" She began walking towards where the men would be. Her hand was throbbing but she tried to hide the pain that was in her face. She figured that no one could see her so she rubbed it lightly.

Once she reached them she greeted her father with and kiss to the check and bowed her head towards Jason and William "Master, Sir" She called William sir because he was her master but was a unrelated male so it was to be excepted. Jewel stood there, they exhaustion, and pain evident in her face and her stomach grumbled in protest of no food.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 am

As Jewel and Apllo approached, William was not to far behind. He saw the look on Jason's face and shugged his shoulders. He waited for Jewel to greet her father and then him. "So been to see Gustoff have you? Did you have a nice chat with him?" He could imagine what kind of talk she would have had with him. He looked at William and he shook his head indicating that she had not touched him. At least that was good.

"Well come on, time we ate and prepare for the return trip to the City." He took Jewel by the arm and lead her inside where the two childered were awake and playing. The boy was much better and smiling as was the little girl. He looked over at the old lady, "If you could, please pack their things. They will be returning with me to my castle. The old lady was a bit confused and was about to ask something, "They are going to live with me there." he told her. "Since they have no parents, it will be hard on them here. At home I will provide for them and make sure they get a proper education."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Jewel turned to him her eyes blazing. "Yes I did, I knew that you wouldn't give me a chance before we leave." She was clearly unsure about him actually being convicted of his crimes. She watched the exchange. "No I did not strike him, I want to see his head leave his body and I wouldn't deny my father that satisfaction" She shook her head. "I wanted to though, for what he put all these people through and my family he deserves more then death"

She walked in and watched the children playing. Their life had already been so hard. She swallowed then turned to Jason as he gave that comment she gasped. "Are you serious?" Her mind was spinning. "Wow" She knelt down for the kids who ran to the older woman. "Don't worry" She then whispered something in their own language which basically said "I will protect you and you will be happy, no more fears no more hunger" She sighed as they still looked a little unsure. Suddenly she stood and walked over to Jason. "Master I have started to trust you but if you turn this little angel into what I am I will castrate you and kill her master I don't care what happens to me and if this causes my father to lose his right to behead that monster in there I am sure he will be okay with that but you will forever lose me I am not sure that is what you want"

She glared at him all the anger and fear evident in her eyes. She stood there waiting for what would happen.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Jason grinned and chuckled at her angry words. "She is a citizen now of Kardovia. No woman living in this now united country can be made a slave, except in a few instances. If a man desired a Kardovian woman and she not him. He could have her kidnapped, taken to another country and there sold into slavery where he could buy her. The other ways are through the criminal justice system. So you can calm your fears on that matter. Besides if I am raising them, they will not have to worry about any of that. Any trying to hurt or kidnap them I will kill."

He knelt down in front of the two children. "You will be coming to live with me in a castle. You will be as my children if I had any. You will get a good education that will include for you..." he nodded to the boy, "the use of the sword and fire arms, and for both of you horse back riding." The boys eyes lit up at the that and when he said horse back riding the little girl was smiling and excited.

"Now lets eat and get things ready for the return trip." he looked over at Jewel, "You should know me better by now." He sat on the floor with the two young children as the old lady dished up the food and handed it out.

(Need to know their names again,)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Jewel clearly did not like him grinning and chuckling at her. She clenched her hands at her sides. She listened to his explanations then relaxed slightly. She swallowed and nodded. "Alright" She smiled softly as he interacted with the kids. And laughed as the horse back ridding was mentioned. She knew that she wouldn't ever get to go horseback ridding. She missed doing her tricks. Her father looked at her and smiled a tiny one. He remembered her tricks, even from a young age she would ride it bareback, and never liked the side saddle. She would also stand up and ride that way.

She stood back as they ate and looked towards the way the barn was. She turned back to the kids "Nicki, Rachael you will be happy" She said softly she still stood there though, her hunger passed. She felt sick to her stomach having that man so close. She just wanted everyone to be busy so she could sneak out, or go back to bed or something anything she wanted time alone with Gustoff.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:10 am

Jason talked to Nicki and Rachael while they ate and then some more afterwards. He told them of the castle and the people there and that yes Apllo would be there as well, that he had the run of the castle and grounds. "Yes he looks quite frightening but to those he knows and cares for he is nothing but a big house cat. Look at Jewel there. He took a liking to her immediately and I think if he could he would be sitting on her lap purring away." he chuckled. Since Nciki was better, Jason took the two of them out side to see the carriage and the horses. The two walked on either side of him and he held their little hands in his.

William and Allan went out to prepare the carriage for the trip back. Jewel's father went to cut some more firewood out back of the house. Apllo streached out on the floor and pawed Jewel for attention. It seemed he wanted his belly rubbed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Jewel watched the interaction with a feeling of detachment, is this what her life was like before the war? She couldn't be sure. She knew that her parents loved her, but there had never been real time for like this after the war started. The soldiers came in and ordered her brothers and fathers out leaving them alone. She shook her head at the memoires.

Soon but not soon enough for her likings they all left. She giggled as Apllo pawed at her. "Big scary kitten" She went down to her knees and stroked the Tiger then rubbed his bully. "Now listen I have to go do something you stay here okay?" She knelt down and kissed his nose. "I'll be right back" She stood and grabbed an apple off the table then went to the door.

She slipped out the back down silently making sure it was closed behind her. Ignoring the sad stratching at the other side she looked around and made it back to the shed. She saw the man still tied up. she walked up to him chewing her apple. "The last thing you will see before your head is separated from your body is my smiling face, prove that you lose and I win"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:00 pm

William had been in the Barn getting some of the tack ready for the horses when he heard Jewel come in. He was hidden from view and he watched her move to the old Tack room. He rolled his eyes as he saw her opened the door. She was back to try and make Gustoff miserable. He had a feeling that she would not succeed. Gustoff was the type that thought to much of himself and that he was to powerful to be taken down. Shaking his head he half listened and returned to what he was doing. it sounded like she was trying to make him angry or something.

Gustoff had been working on his bonds, trying to lossen them so he could slip his hands free. He had prepared for being tied up. It took some time but he finally managed to loosen them enough to slip his hands free. That was about the time Jewel walked in and began telling him how the last thing he was going to see in life was her smiling when the headsman's ax fell.

Gustoff only smiled as he looked at her. Then he spoke. "Oh that is what you would like wouldn't you. But things never really work out the way a slave wants it to. A pretty slave at that. I think the position suits you." he chuckled as he kept his hands behind his back. "Perhaps when I am done with your master I will buy you to be my play thing." he laughed and then lunged at her bringing his hands and arms forward. He hit her in the throat, "Can't have you screaming now can we. Don't worry it won't last long." he chuckled and grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back against the wall. With his other hand he ripped her dress from her tits and grabbed one squeezing it hard. He then let her throat go and back handed her across the face hard.

He continued to rip her dress from her and strike her face, as he moved her about the room, keep her off balance. He hit her again and again in the face and punched her in her ribs, stomach and back. Finally he threw her down to the floor and spread her legs as he tried to undo his pants. He kicked her a few times as he couldn't seem to get them opened. "Once I finish with your master, I may buy you as my slave and show you what a slave is suppose to be like." he laughed.

William had heard things in the Tack Room and went to investigate. Through cracks in the wood he could see what Gustoff was doing. He tried the door but it seemed to have somehow gotten locked from the inside. He looked around to find something to break the door down.

Jason went to find William to see when things would be ready for their departure. He saw him trying to break down the door with a wooden bench seat. As the door smashed in, Jason ran in, rage filling him and he let out a growl from deep in his throat. and then grabbed Gustoff and threw him against a wall. He then proceeded to beat the crap out of him till the man fell to the floor unconscience. He then turned to Jewel and picked her bruised and bloody body up from the floor and carried her to the house.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Feeling confident that this man couldn’t do anything she continued to chew her apple, her plan was to tease him longer she was certain that he was hungry. She smiled sweetly. As he spoke she continued to eat trying to show that she wasn’t scared. “You will not get that chance you will be dead and I will be there Yeah I am going to be laughing as your head is separated from your body. You are going to be begging for death, for mercy and since you showed my family and my people no mercy you will be given none as well”

All of a sudden she lost her breath. It took her a few minutes to realize that she had been hit. She couldn’t breathe she tried to fight but couldn’t. When she was slammed up against the wall she blinked she lost her vision for a few seconds.  She looked at the man and quickly around looking for anything that she could use as a weapon. Her mind floated to her master, then she pushed that thought away, he would probably just watch and laugh then have her killed because she allowed another man to touch her.

She tried to fight him off as he started to rip off her dress. She whimpered as he squeezed her breasts. “Get off” she tried to yell but it came out a strange gurgle sound. Her face went flying as he back handed her across the face she spat out the blood and brought a hand to her face she then  smacked him and tried to fight him. He was just too strong for her.
She was getting dizzy from being flung around the room. She knew that this would be bad. She was going to get rapped like her sister. But a strange thought crossed her mind. It was never like this with her master, he was right it was different but now she knew that she would never be able to tell him that. She tried to call out for him but she was still unable to talk.

She gasped as he punched her in the back and ribs, she held on to them trying to protect herself. As she was thrown to the ground she gasped as all the air left her body. She was bleeding from the nose; her eyes were starting to blacken. Her ribs, stomach and back was all bruised. She was barely breathing. The kicking did her in. One got her right in the head and she went unconscious. She didn’t feel the kicks after that. She was a mess she was bleeding from the nose and mouth. Her face was swollen her hands from where she tried to fight him off. Her naked body was broken. She was black and blue, her breathing was shallow. She had bruises all over her body and her eyes were now swollen shut. Her jaw was swollen and she laid there naked as Jason beat the man up.

As she was picked up she went rigid. “No please I want master” She mumbled before she passed out again. Her body was broken she was in so much pain that even in her unconscious state she withered in pain. Her mind was nearly broken. She was going to die she had struck a free man she was a slave, she was going to die.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 am

Jason laid her on the bed and the old woman after seeing Jewel groaned and said a few things under her breath and then went to get a pot of water boiling and things they would need. Jason used a wet cloth to begin washing the blood from her face. "Go fetch the doctor as soon as you are done." he told the old woman. He would have to get her name. She never gave it nor had anyone really said it.

The two children looked on with frightened faces. "Did that bad man do this to Jewel?" Rachael asked, her voice trembling.

"Yes." Jason answered her.

Nicki now became angry and picked up a metal poker from the fire place. But Jason took it from him. "No need for that. He will be needing the doctor after he looks after Jewel. Jason's hands now were bleeding and bruised from the pummeling he gave Gustoff.

"Your hands." Nicki said with wide eyes.

"It is nothing." Jason said but they were now throbing and pain was begining to set in.

The old lady returned a bit later with the doctor in tow. He immediately began checking Jewel out. "She has taken quite the beating, but nothing real serious. Bruised ribs and such. If it had been a man like you sir, that did this, she would have broken bones. Gustoff is a fat and weak man, stronger then Jewel but a miserable weark wretch." There was no love in the mans voice for Gustoff.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Jewel broken body seized up in pain as he placed her down. She gasped out her breathing still shaky. She whimpered and tried to come out of her unconscious state but her body wouldn't let her. She grimaced as her blood was washed from her face. Scratch marks appeared proof that the man had scratched her faced with his nails. Her normal soft face was now covered in bruises and claw marks. Her eyes both swollen shut. Her neck had red marks turning into ugly bruises as well. Her breasts had small marks on them from the attack but were also beginning to turn black. Her arms and legs fared no better. Her scared knuckles prove that she fought during the attack and fought well.

The old woman looked at his hands and clucked. "We best getting these treated, now before you complain you will know that Jewel will be beating herself up if she sees you in that state." She watched Jewel stiffen as another wave of pain washed through her. "Do you think she would want some pain meds only thing is they will knock her out for 5 hours at least are you going to be around that long?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:44 pm

The doctor took from the medical box some pain killer. He lifted Jewel's head and poured some into her mouth and held her nose so she would take it down. "That should help her sleep and heal. This box you brought is a god send. It is helping so many people."

Jason smiled and placed a hand on the old man's shoulders. "Another will be coming as well, along with a lot of other things. I am sure you will put it to good use."

The old doctor smiled and nodded. "Now young sir, if I may? Lets take a look at those hands of yours." he too Jason's hands in his and shook his head. "Well now lets take care of these." He washed them, and put ointment on them and then wrapped them in bandages.

When done with Jason, "Now to see to that good for nothing scum. He doesn't deserve it, but I took an oath and will do what I can for him." The old doctor left and Jason sat down in a chair by the bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 pm

As the medicine was poured into her throat her body stiffened trying to resist it but has her nose was closed her body was forced to swallow. She whimpered softly then passed out. She slept soundly but Rachael hearing scratching went to the door and let Apllo in. He looked Jewel over then glared at Jason.

Then laid beside Jewels bed and watched the kids. Both who leaned on him. Apllo made a strange gruff sound much like a purr licked both kids and then laid his head on his paws watching Jewel.

Jewel laid on the bed for once dark dreams did not chase her just sweet blackness.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Jason awoke in the morning and looked around. He could tell it was morning but he did not remember falling asleep or being so tired that he slept the rest of the day and the whole night. He looked over at the old woman by the fire place as she began heating water for the morning. She just smiled and he knew that between her and the doctor, they had slipped him something to make him sleep.

Apollo was at his feet and the two children were tucked in bed still. Apllo stood up, streached and looked at Jason. He inturned petted the big cat's head and face. Time to go home boy. The trip has been cut short. Apollo moved forward and licked his face. I thought you would like to hear that.

The old woman woke the children and Jewel's father, and had them wash up for breakfast. The old woman brought Jason some food and some broth for Jewel when she awoke. "The doctor stopped by last night and said she should only have some broth for now. Later she can have some solid food." she was about to turn when she turned back. "He also said that Gustoff will be able to travel though it will cause him alot of pain. I think he enjoyed that thought."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:12 am

Sleeping soundly on the bed she awoke suddenly forgetting where she was. She remembered the attack but nothing after. Thinking that Gustoff had kidnapped her she laid still but took stock on how she felt first. Her ribs hurt but she could breath so none were broken. Her face hurt and she couldn't see all that well. She suddenly knew that she didn't want this, that she wanted her master, Jason she thought someone had called him. She knew she had to get back to him or die trying and started to fight off an invisible force. She clawed at her face thinking that she had bonds on her eyes again. She rolled off the bed and landed with a thud.

She crawled and bumped into Apllo. She then and only then calmed down before then she was looking like she was fighting off someone or something. She stroked Apllo and nuzzled his fur. "Oh Apllo its you, I am okay" She looked around only being able to see slightly due to her eyes being swollen. "Master?" She asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Jason was there when she slipped to the floor and crawled into Apollo. When she called out for him he said. "I am here." he picked her up and put her back on the bed. "Now you just lie there." he told her and proped her up some and got the bowl of broth. "Now take it easy and eat this broth. The spoon is coming towards your mouth."

Jason began spooning the broth into her mouth so she could swallow it. "The doctor put save and a bandage over your eyes so that they can heal. The sav should help the brusing and swelling." so relax and in a little bit we will be heading back to the Castle."

The doctor finally came back to check on Jewel. "Ah yes the sleep and the sav is working. The swelling has gone down quite a bit. He removed the bandage and indeed the swelling had gone down, though her face was still black and blue from being hit. "Now young lady you just relax and let those here take care of you. Nicki and Rachel came up and Rachel said, "If you need anything just call. Nicki and I will be here."

Apollo put his head up on the bed and nosed her hand.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Turning her face to Jason as he picked her up she trembled in his arms. She actually turned into him. She nuzzled him trying to see if he would touch her or if since she allowed another man to touch her the other slaves had told her it would mean her death.

She winced as he put her back on the bed. She hungrily drank the broth feeling it heal her from the inside as it went down. She licked her swollen lips then was relaxed until he mentioned the castle she stiffened. "Master already?" It was clear something had her terrified she had struck Gustoff and knew it meant her death she stiffened again and nodded. "It be your right" She sighed and refused to eat any more.

When the doctor came in she tried to look like she was happy about the swelling going down. She smiled softly. "Thank you doctor" She giggled softly at the two kids and although she couldn't fully see them she touched each of them and then closed her eyes again. "I will let you know"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Jason caressed her face gently. "We will be leaving so that I can get that piece of shit Gusestoff to the proper Authorities. The sooner he is parted with his head the better." he told her. They had been there only a short time. No one had left to take the list of what was needed to the city.

The elders of the village came and turned in several peices of paper with lists of many things, like lumber, nails, tools, and pitch. There was seed for various crops, farm equipment and medicine, plus more. Jason neatly stacked the papers and then put them in his leather satchel. "I will have my people send this and more as soon as it can be gathered up."

The villagers were outside with small gifts of thank you. Pastries and food for the journey back. Jason carried Jewel out to the carriage, wrapped in blankets, the two children and Apollo following.

A separate wagon was brought up with Gustoff shackeled in the back of it. His face was black and blue, one eye swollen shut. His lips were cut and scabbed over. Placing Jewel in the carriage, Jason hoisted the two children up and in. Apollo jumped in and found his usual spot and laid down. The childred sat by him giving him love and attention. It seemed they had already considered him their friend and playmate.

Soon withe the villagers lining the road on both sides the carriage and wagon began the long journey home.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Leaning into the touch she nodded. "Alright" She was relieved hopefully he would get Gustoff killed first before she was executed, she hoped her father would be busy maybe at her brothers. She knew her life wasn't long on this world. She only hoped that she would be held one more time before she would have to go to court.

As he lifted her up she sighed. "Master I have to be telling you, I struck Gustoff and he touched me, just please if I can ask anything don't make my father watch my execution" When she was in the carriage she rested her head on the edge and closed her eyes and started to rest again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:23 am

He listened to Jewel as she said she struck Gustoff. He was hoping that it was only after he attacked her. He knew she was smart enough not to hit a freeman first, even though the man was Gustoff. "We will deal with that later. Right now you need to heal up and rest." Over the next couple of days, he had to help feed her and apply the sav. The brusing began to fade but she would have most of it for a while.

During the trip he was able to get her into a slave dress and kept her covered. Rachel helped him take care of her as Nicki helped set up the camps and went with him and William to do some small game hunting. Jason began showing him how to use a bow. He would have to get him one his size so that he could practice and later do some hunting with him. Then he chuckled and remembered he would have to make that two bows, as Rachel would be learning it also.

Finally they made it back to the city. First stop was to turn Gustoff over to the authorities, the second was to pick up some one from his business building and then off to the castle. On the way there Jason spoke to the man about the needs of the village and gave him the list of things needed, plus what he thought they needed.Once they reached the castle he had William saddle a horse for the man to send him back to get started on the requisitions.

Nicki and Rachel's eyes were as big as dinner dishes as they saw the castle. The servants were lined up to great them. Again he picked Jewel up and carried her. "These two young ones will be staying her with me. This is Nicki and this is Rachel." one of the older female servents, smiled broadly as she saw them. She spoke to a couple of the other servents, then to Jason. "We will get them settled in immediately.

She knelt down before the two. "Welcome." she said to them and smiled. Then she stood and took the two by the hand and lead them into the castle. "I hope you will like it here."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Nodding to his words she sighed and pulled the blanket around herself she watched the shadows of the kids. "Seems Apllo wont be short of attention any time soon" She soon fell asleep and for the trip she enjoyed being pampered she found it odd. But why not enjoy something before she was likely to be burned at the stake.

She sighed when she was put in that slave dress. "Didn't think I would like this, but you were right it is more comfortable" She finally began to be able to see a bit better but she was still in a lot of pain.

She laughed seeing the two kids bonding with Jason. She cuddled Rachael softly and helped her around camp the best she could. She had a moment alone with William "Soon you will have your wish you know, I will be burned at the stake when we get home" She looked at him. ((that's his other servant right??))

Making it into the city the relaxed Jewel was gone. She stiffened and became a completely different person. When Gustoff was dropped off she caught a glimpse of him and gasped. "Who did that?" She asked softly.

Hearing the plans for her village she turned to him and smiled but remained silent. She thanked him as he lifted her up. "Master if it not be too much may I have a bath?" She was stiff in his arms and her eyes although swollen looked all around.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:05 am

When Jewel had asked who had beat Gustoff, it was Nicki that answered. "It was Jason. He gave the bad man a whooping he will not forget."

Jason nodded towards another servant who left to go get the bath ready. The one elderly servant woman took the children upstairs to what was to become their rooms. There were two bed chambers joined by a central room. Both rooms had large beds. "These are our rooms?" Rachel asked wide eyed. "This is to be my room. It is so big." she ran and jumped up onto the bed, "My own bed too?" she was really excited. Nicki was already exploring his room, checking everything out.

William heard Jewel's comment but didn't understand what she was talking about, so just passed it off. Him and Allan took the carriage to the stables and took care of the horses.

Things were brought into the castle main house and slowly things were put away and Jason finally could relax a bit. He took Jewel up to the bath, a hand up under her slave dress on her ass cheeks.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Feeling his hand on her ass she felt strangely better. She sighed as she was in the bath. "This stings" She slipped and ended up going under all the way. She came up sputtering she whipped her face and sighed. "So what is going to happen now master?"

She had noticed that it seemed that William didn't anserw her question she looked up at her Master. "Master if I may ask whats going to happen to me? I mean I only attacked Gustoff after he started to attack me, but I still struck a free man." She looked at her hands. "I don't want to die"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:59 pm

As she bathed, Jason was there watching her. "Law states that a slave may protect herself from anyone except her master. She is protecting herself and the property of her master. The law also states that any man trying to take advantage of ones slave with out the owner's permission is punishable by time in the mines. So do not worry about that."

Jason stripped and entered the sunken tub and moved around back of Jewel. He pressed his hard cock up against her ass cheeks. She was still bruised and probably hurting but he wanted to feel her naked body against his and his hands.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Looking up at Jason as she spoke she nodded. She was still scared it was still her word against his and who would the courts belive? She already had a reputation of being violent the men she sent to their deaths was proof of that, she had did great damage to them she sighed and decided not to tell her more of her fears. She would just face that time when it came to it.

When he got in behind her she was tense. Her entire body hurt still she knew her back was bruised but it seemed that he was being gentle. She felt his hard cock and licked her lips she knew that it would be his right to take her right now and she just waited to see what he would do.

"Master when do we have to go back to court"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next