The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:37 am

Rhama laughed and kissed her back, holding her close with his free arm.  "Yes, I should know already."  He said, releasing her lips only for a moment, "But I needed to hear it from you first."  He pulled the ring from the box and slid it carefully onto her finger.  It was a perfect fit.  He kissed her again more passionately this time.

In the kitchen, Rhama could hear almost the same thing happening and so with a flick of his fingers, the door closed between them, giving each pair some privacy.  "Can I make love to you?"  He asked Raven lovingly.  She had been through so much, he didn't want to push her further than she could handle....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:53 am

Raven smiles at him and strokes his cheek. Trying to be as loving as she can. She kisses him deeply pouring all the passion she has into the kiss. She slowly removes his jacket and kisses his neck. "I was just waiting to hear you ask that." After all they did have a conversation about working on a baby while they were in town. And she was looking forward to it. However she was concerned that they would be too loud. After all it would be embarrassing if his parents heard them. But as of right now, she was too happy to care. They were officially engaged and the whole family was back together.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Rhama kissed her deeply as she not only gave him the answer he wanted, but willingly too.  He shrugged off his jacket as she pulled on it and while still kissing her, he carefully began undressing her.  Any thought of his parents in the other room vanished.  "I love you."  He whispered as he kissed at her throat.  As he pulled his jeans down and kicked off his boots, he pulled the sheets down as well and then pulled them over in case they were disturbed. 

He began to remember the first time they had done this.  It was in the cave on the cold stone with nothing but a thin blanket for comfort and it had hurt her.  This time, it would be different and he would make sure she felt nothing but pure pleasure and love from him. Pulling the sheet up over his head, he began kissing all over her body as he pulled the last of her clothing away.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Raven felt him become very happy at her answer. She strokes his back gently as she pulls him close to her. "I love you more than anything in the world. I would never deny you anything that you ask of me. All I ask in return that you love me for me and accept me as I am. For I cannot change who I am for what I am." She plants small kisses down his neck and chest. She remembered how embarrassed she was the first time they made love. She had even been ashamed of being a virgin. But this time it's different. She was eager for it. She had no reason to hold herself back from the man she loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Rhama growled and sighed as he kissed at her beautiful body.  "Why would I ask to change what I love so dearly?"  He asked as he nipped at her navel.  "You are perfect in every way to me, heart and soul."  He kissed down further and smiled at her eagerness to feel his touch. 

Moving over her soft pubic hair, he began to kiss and lick at her clitoris, wanting her to feel the pleasure of it.  He breathed in deep her luscious wanton scent and kissed her there with all the passion he could muster.  She was already wet and hot to his tongue and his manhood ached to be where his tongue was, but he wanted her to enjoy this first.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Raven looks at him with a smile. She says, "I was just making that clear. I know that men sometimes want women to change after a certain amount of years being together." She tilts her head back in pleasure as he licks her eager folds. He did not do this the first time. She bites her lip and moans loudly. "I like this baby." She knew that he was very experienced with women and that intimidated her bit still. She watches him knowing that he wanted to be inside her. "More baby. Give me more."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Rhama groaned in pleasure as he heard her say she liked it.  She called him Baby.  That was a little odd, but he liked it anyway.  She wanted more, so he gave it.  He licked and kissed and nipped at her bud as he slipped his hands under her hips and lifted her to his mouth fully.  He still ached to be deep inside her, but he could wait a little while at least.  His tongue danced and swirled over her bud as he then carefully pushed two fingers up inside her and he began to rub at the small ridges just inside, giving her ever more pleasure....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Raven looks at him before tensing up in pleasure. She holds on to the bed unable to form a single word in between moans. She says in his mind, "Sorry if you don't like being called baby. It's the only thing I could think of to call you at the moment. As you can see it is a little hard to focus. But it feels so good." She moves her hips some as he moved his fingers in and out of her. She needed more. She wanted him inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Rhama smiled in pleasure as she sent her thoughts to him and sent one back, "Stop talking and enjoy yourself."  He said and returned his attention to pleasuring her.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Raven smiles some and digs her nails into the bed. She knew that it didn't feel as good as when she digged her nails into his shoulders. She whimpers in pleasure but it was not enough. She decided to take things in her own hands. She manages to get on top of him and pins him to the bed. She kisses his neck as she rubs her needy folds against his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Rhama was almost shocked when Raven somehow flipped them over and sat astride him. So she was a vixen in bed after all!  Smiling up at her, he pulled her head up to kiss her.  he could feel her heated womanhood pulsing against him and he couldn't hold it back any longer.  Carefully, he took her by her hips and pulled her down onto him.  The pleasure of it made him groan loudly and he held her close against him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Raven smiles some and moans loudly as she feels him go inside her. She holds still for a moment before slowly riding him. She was curious about how this would feel to Rhama. She wanted to please him like he pleased her. She wanted him to see that even though she was new she was not stupid. She knew some tricks and she also was a fast learner.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Rhama closed his eyes and let his head drop back as she began to move on him.  Feeling her move on him like that was so far removed from his former bed slaves and so much more tender.  He let her continue moving a little while before he couldn't hold back.  Sitting up quickly, he tucked one hand under her backside while the other went around her back and up between her shoulder blades.  He then kissed her deeply and began using his knees to move her more slowly.

"You keep doing that,"  He said with a small sigh, "You'll have me jump the gun."  Then he kissed her again with passion and put his hand on her hip, moving her so she got as much pleasure as possible....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Raven kisses him back deeply and says unable to hold back a small giggle, "Remind me again who is considered the virgin. Surely the prince of hell has enough stamina to handle little me riding him at this pace. Or could it be that you are all talk?" She rides him slowly and kisses his neck and gently bites the tender skin. "Well are you all talk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Rhama laughed lightly and then groaned again, "Well, you're definitely no virgin anymore."  He chortled, "And prince of hell or not, you do more for me than any ever has.  I ain't all talk, but you get me to places I never want to leave."  At that, he gripped her hip slightly tighter and turned them over in the bed.

He stared down at her then as he pushed his hips to hers and stayed there for a moment, taking in her beauty and her passion.  "You're so beautiful."  He told her and then began to move his hips against hers....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Raven looks at him and giggles some as he turned them over. She kisses him and looks in his eyes. "I think I make you go to better places because you and I are in love." She strokes his body as he moves in and out of her. She puts her hands on his hips and guides him so he will hit every good spot. "You are the devil of my heart and I give you my soul willingly."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 am

Rhama had only one answer to that.  He smiled softly as he felt her hands on his hips and leaned right down, putting his lips to her ear.  "You were the Goddess of my soul the moment I met you."  He whispered, "It just took me a while to realise it."  He kissed at her throat tenderly as he pushed into her deeper.  He put one hand near her head, moving a lock of hair from her face as his other one ran down the line of her body from her ribs to her foot and then back up over her again....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:33 am

Raven looks at him with a deep blush on her cheeks and says kissing his neck, “We were both stubborn about that. You were sent to kill me and I had angels telling me to kill you. I would say that we were a bit too distracted to listen to what fate was telling us.” She bites her lip softly because of his touch. His touch sent waves of passionate heat throughout her entire body.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 am

Rhama smiled again and kissed at her throat again as she bit her lip.  She liked being touched like this and he would remember it.  He kept his fingers running up and down her side as he picked up the pace a little.  He was reaching his climax, but he wanted her to as well.  He could feel her becoming ever more tight around his manhood and he grunted in pleasure as the light touch from his fingers moved to her thigh and he lifted her leg higher over his back, tucking her knee almost under his arm.  He also lifted up a little more, giving him a little more thrust in his hips.  He wanted to let go inside her, but he wanted her permission first.

"Do you want my seed?"  He asked, "Would you let me stay inside you again?"  He stared into her eyes, so badly wanting to, but she would have to be quick to say no.  He couldn't hold out much longer.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 am

Raven moans loudly and strokes his body using her energy to send heat into his body to show him the feeling he was giving her. When he adjusted her and picked up his pace, she let out a gasp of pleasure. “Inside me my love. I want your seed inside me.” She could feel her folds growing tight and she was so close. She digs her nails into his shoulders as she hits her climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 am

Rhama groaned with pleasure as he tightened his grip on her hip and felt her nails dig deep into his shoulders.  He was sure she was drawing blood on him, but he didn't care.  At his back, his wings appeared and opened up wide, moving in time as he thrust harder into Raven.  He felt her finally climax and lifted up just a little more as he now slammed into her hips.

Pushing into her another time, he finally felt the heat rise up through his manhood and he literally roared as he let loose inside her.  All his senses fired at once and he thrust into her again and again until he felt he had nothing left to give her.  When he had finished, he dropped back down to kiss her, but kept her leg high over him.  He didn't pull away or let himself slide from her heated folds like he had done before, but instead, almost laid on her and covered them both with his wings.  He caressed her cheeks and neck with his lips and he held her close.  "Thank you."  He whispered....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:06 am

Raven allowed her wings come out and she moaned as she felt his heated seed spill into her eager willing folds. She held him gently in her arms as their wings blended together to keep them warm. She kisses him and presses against him. “I love you Rhama. You have no idea how much I love you.” She felt like her whole world had gotten brighter. All they were missing was a child of their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 am

"I love you too, Raven."  He replied as he sought out her hand and laced his fingers with her.  He then brought it up to his lips and kissed the ring on her finger tenderly.  He felt as though his world was now all but complete and nothing could break the happiness he was now engulfed in. 

Knowing Raven's thoughts, he turned his eyes back to her and let her hand go to run his fingers through her hair.  He just wanted to hear her say it.  "What do you want most in this world, my love?"  He asked, "Just say it and I will get it for you."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 am

Raven looks in his eyes her fingers laced with his. “I want to have your child Rhama and have a home with you as my husband.” But then a thought popped in her head. “You have not even gotten to meet my mother yet.” Come to think of it…She has not seen or heard from her mother since the day before her birthday. Her mother has known for going on long drinking and drug hazes but not this long. She says, “She may not be the best mother but I still want her to be at our wedding. She is the only family I have from my side.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 am

Rhama smiled and kissed her yet again.  "Then you shall have it."  He promised.  He pulled her close again, pushing his hips to hers briefly to give his seed that extra chance to get where it was needed.  And with the months she had been away from him, he smiled into her flesh at the hope her body was ripe.

Then she started speaking about her mother and he lifted up to look in her eyes.  She was right.  Rhama hadn't met her mother, not even sensed her presence with his lover.  He felt almost sadenned at her thoughts and then her words and he nodded.  "We will find her."  he promised, "And clean her up should she want it.  I want her to remember your happiness and I want you to remember she was there at such an important time.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next