The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

Raven moans softly as she felt him push into her. She says to him, “Getting an addict clean is no easy task. She can hold down a job but other than that she is unpredictable.” She strokes her lover’s cheek. “The reason you cannot sense my mother in me is because she is my adoptive mother. I never knew my birth parents. I doubt I ever will.”

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 9 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:15 am

Rhama made himself more comfortable, but kept himself inside her still.  "I kinda figured she wasn't your real mom."  He said honestly, "No real mother would trade her children."  His eyes then went sad as he remembered the attack on her village when she was but a infant still.

"Raven."  he said, "I was there when your village was attacked by Hexes.  He brought me along so I could play with his victims.  I don't remember seeing tham actually die, but he often told me how I played with their bodies.  Raven, I'm so sorry.  I should have told you this before, I know.  But I need to be honest with you always."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:50 am

Raven looks at him with a sad look in her eyes. “Rhama it is okay. You did not know any better then.” She strokes his face. “Those were dark times. And I know someday I may see the family members I have lost. But I want to think about the family we have gained. You got your mother and father back the way it should be. And we are working our first of many children.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Rhama nodded and smiled as he kissed her again. "First of many then."  He said, "You'll be crawling with children if you keep being so perfect like this."  he moved his hips yet again, feeling his manhood coming back to life.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Raven looks at him and kisses him softly moving her hips some as he moved inside her. “I would not mind that as long as I have you, I think we can do anything. But don’t expect me to become a fat lazy housewife.” She gets on top of him and runs her wings over his. “I want to have an equal marriage but not be a workaholic.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Rhama growled with lust as she moved her hips.  He let himself be turned over and stared up at her with a long smile as she stated the conditions of their marriage.  "Fat?"  He mused, "With a baby in you, definitely.  Lazy?  Never.  Housewife?  Maybe while you're caring and carrying."  He laughed and grabbed her hips, pulling himself up to sit.  He moved her legs so they encircled him and he stared at her.  "And always just the way you are, perfect."  he whispered.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Raven smiles as she feels him wrap their bodies together. She wraps her arms around his neck. She continues to move up and down slowly to bring him pleasure. “Yes but will you be able to control yourself while my belly is fat with your baby inside?” She kisses his neck. “I hear a man’s desire for the woman increases when she is pregnant with their baby.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Rhama grinned, "I'm sure I could find it in me to be gentle."  He said through a grunt of pleasure, "But don't for a second think I could leave you alone for very long."  He put his head to her neck and nipped at the flesh around her collarbone.  "I wouldn't know about those desires, I've never had them, but if this is what's waiting for me every time I'm with you, I'll take your word for it."

He grunted again as she moved, but this time he didn't try and stop her.  Her movements caused him to climax again quickly and he held her tightly as he let loose in her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Raven looks at him with a smile and moans softly as he nipped her tender flesh. “I know we could never keep our hands off each other for too long. The tingling feeling would come back and drive us crazy again. That would not help us be good parents. We would not be able to leave our bed for months at a time.” She rides him more as he hits his release.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Rhama growled low in his throat as her folds lapped up his seed again and then again.  He couldn't help it.  She was literally sucking him dry and he loved it.  "I could make the exception."  He groaned, "I would never dare interfere with our children's care."

Finally, after the third time he climaxed, he couldn't take it anymore and turned them over.  He pushed into her once, then twice, climaxing yet again and he literally fell onto her then.  "You've bled me dry."  He said, "You've exhausted me."  He began to laugh quietly against her shoulder before looking back into her beautiful eyes.  "I can do no more to help nature conceive in you."  He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:55 pm

She lay beside him as he was exhausted and she could feel it in him. She kisses him back and lay cuddled up to him to help them stay warm. “I am sure it won’t be long and we will if we are going to have a baby my love.” Her eyes close slowly and she goes into a deep sleep. The next morning she gets up and takes a shower leaving her wings out to get clean as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Rhama kissed her back tenderly and then laid with her.  He put his arms around her and cuddled up to her back, keeping her close as they both slept.  He listened to her breathing and smiled as he let his hand drop to her belly.  He suddenly felt a little nervous about becoming a father, but as his fingers traced over the soft flesh beneath her navel, he smiled.  Only time would tell, but he knew he would be eternally happy if she came to him with news of a coming child.

The morning came and Rhama woke as she did, but he remained still with his eyes closed as she escaped his grasp and went into the bathroom to clean up.  No doubt their love had soaked her skin.  He turned over once he knew he was alone and, tucking his wings in, he laid flat on his back and stared at the ceiling, a wistful smile on his lips.  He remembered in detail everything that had happened the night before and he felt thoroughly satisfied with himself, even a little smug about it.  Then he thought of his mother and Hexes.  He rose and grabbed his jeans.

Going into the main living area, he spotted the far door closed and went to it.  Opening it carefully, he found both of them laid together on the bed, still sleeping peacefully.  He smiled again and nodded.  Both his parents were naked under the sheets and the scent in the air matched the scent in his own room.  He shut the door again quietly and went into the kitchen to brew some coffee and make breakfast.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Raven could smell breakfast as she got out of the shower. Her stomach growled loudly with a hunger she has never felt before. In her head, a small child voice says, “Feed me, mommy. I’m hungry.” She covers her mouth to stop herself from screaming in surprise. She puts on her robe and makes her way to the kitchen. She was trying to figure out if what she heard was real or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Rhama smiled as he poured some coffee and handed the mug to Raven.  His smile didn't last long though and he furrowed his brow.  "Babe?"  he asked, "Are you ok?"  He moved around the counter to her side, "You look like you've seen or heard a ghost, are you alright?"  Not long after that, his parents emerged and he looked up in time to see both of them blush.  They hadn't expected anyone to be up yet....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Raven looks at him and says, “I heard a voice in my head moment ago. Like when I hear your thoughts in my head. But it was louder.” She fixed her plate of food and eats slowly so that she does not choke. She looks at her in-laws and smiles some. “Looks like we were not the only ones who had some fun last night.” She laughs some.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Rhama was concerned at her words, but he let them slide for now.  Just for now though.  He smiled again when he spotted his parents trying to look normal.  "Quit while you're head, guys."  he said with a small laugh, "You stink of it worse than me and Raven do."  For the first time, he offered a real smile to his father and in return, Hexes gave the same smile.

All moved around the counter and they had breakfast together.  Hexes, after his second coffee, moved Rhama to one side away from the women.  "You are being careful, aren't you?"  He asked in hushed tones.
Rhama furrowed his brow slightly, "We want children."  He said in reply, "We were planning on it before you took her to Hell."
"Oh."  Hexes said with some surprise, "I never thought you would..."
"That I'd what?"  Rhama said, "Want to give my lover everything she wants?"
Hexes shrugged nervously, "Well, after what happened with your slave."  He said, "I thought you didn't want them."
Rhama scowled lightly, but kept his temper in check, "That was a lifetime ago, Hexes."  He said, "And something I regret, so don't bring it up again.  Besides, I love Raven and I'm going to marry her.  We both want the same thing and I'm certain I'll be more than happy if and when it happens."  He then grinned, "On that thought, aren't you being careful, Father dearest?"
Hexes cleared his face of all emotion, "I think we're safe enough."  He said, "Alexandra is too old to get pregnant again."
"Oh really."  Rhama replied smugly, "I spent weeks with her while caring for Raven.  I smelled her bloods at least twice.  She's as regular as any fertile woman."
Hexes gulped nervously and moved away towards Alexandra to confirm what his son had just told him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Alexandra and Raven looked at each other a moment knowing full well what they were talking about. Alexandra put her hand on Raven’s belly. She says to both the boys, “Looks like I am going to be a grandmother.” Raven looks at her and says, “So the voice I heard….” Alex nods. “Was the voice of your baby. Rhama did that to me all day and night when I was pregnant with him.” Alex looks at Hexes. “Angels cycle never end. But we can choose when we get pregnant.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Rhama nearly dropped his coffee mug when his mother told him the voice in Raven's head was right.  Putting the mug down roughly, he rushed to Raven and picked her up in his arms.  He swung her around and kissed her.  Now he really did feel complete.  "Yes!"  He shouted happily and kissed her again, but he was still a little confused as to how it could speak to her so soon.  Less than a day after conception, surely it would have only been a few cells at most?  Still, he didn't care.  Raven was pregnant!

Hexes meanwhile, felt some relief, but he would make sure to be more careful in the future.  Being a father and a grandfather at the same time?  Surely that was too much!....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Alex looks at her son and her husband as they both handled the news. Raven hugged Rhama happily. “We are going to have a baby!” Alex looks at her son sensing his confusion and says, “You and Raven are not human. Raven used to be before her powers set in. However, because neither of you are human, neither is your baby. The duration of the pregnancy is the same, but the development is not. The powers and will power develop first as the body does. The intelligence rate is incredible.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:50 pm

His mother's words about the development of their baby didn't really sink in, but then, he didn't really care.  All he did care about was Raven and making sure she was happy, safe and healthy.  He kept her in his arms and swung back and forth a little as he allowed himself to be swept up in the news.

Soon enough though, he put her down, but then instead of letting her go or something, he got to his knees and put his hands on her hips.  he had to stoop down a little more, but he didn't care.  He kissed her still flat belly and smiled, "You grow big and strong."  He whispered, "And fill your mother with happy thoughts.  I'll be here to help you, I promise and I'll never let anyone hurt you."  He kissed it again and then put his forehead to her stomach.  Just then, he felt a sense of something and he brought his head back to stare at the invisible bump.  He smiled and kissed it a final time before standing up and kissing Raven.  His smile showed he knew something, but he wanted to see if she could figure it out....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Raven understood what his mother meant but she did not care. She was just glad to have her family completed. She tenses up some as she feels something as Rhama shows their baby some affection. She did not know what that was. “Did he or she just kick or something?” She knew that was not possible but she also did not know how to describe it. She looks over at Hexes and laughs some, as he seemed to be in shock still.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Rhama laughed and kissed her forehead, keeping his thoughts private this time.  They were having a daughter, it had told him so.  As he held Raven, his eyes went to Hexes, but the smile didn't fade and he began to laugh along with Raven.  "Don't worry, Hexes."  He chortled, "You'll make an excellent Grandpa."  He then looked to his mother and beamed with pride, "And Nanna will be loved more than any of us."  he said to her....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Raven looked in his eyes and knew he was hiding something from her. The child voice says, “Still hungry mommy.” Raven sits back down and makes another plate of food. This time though her hunger took over this time. She ate a total of 8 servings of food before the baby decided they were both full. She blushes and says, “Sorry…” Alex says, “I like the term grandma better than Nanna.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Rhama laughed and nodded to his mother, "Fair enough."  He said, "Grandma."  he then turned his attention to the empty serving plate of food.  Had Raven really eaten all that?  Quickly, he went back to the refrigerator and started making some more.  "I guess I'll be upping the food bill, if you're gonna keep eating like that."  He said to Raven with a smile, "You and my little growing sparrow in there are gonna eat us out of house and home otherwise."  he laughed again as he reheated the skillet and began making pancakes.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:52 pm

The instant she smelt more food being cooked, Rave’s stomach growled loudly wanting more. His mother looks at her and says, “Yep you are pregnant. As the baby grows, so will your hunger. I was eating every day all day.” That snapped Hexes back to normal. He says, “And you had the weirdest cravings. Peanut butter and dill pickles. Raw potatoes covered in chocolate.” Raven wrinkles her nose. “Okay that is just wrong.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next