The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 22 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Rhama growled over his elongated fangs and stooped his head down to his clearly devoted wife.  "It is not ours."  He said firmly, "It is hers.  My seed was stolen to create it.  I have not felt anything from it, so it cannot be conscious yet.  To me, it is simply a mistake that I will rectify very soon."  He stared down at Raven.  "This child cannot be.  I cannot force on you a product of deceit, no matter its father, my love.  I will not allow this lie to continue."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 22 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Raven strokes his face. "My love. It is still a life. Please don't do this we can handle this another way. Yuki is your first born child. Therefore she is your heir. So the child should not be a problem. Please my husband. Do not kill this child." She was angry but she could not hate a child because of it existing. She kisses his neck. "Don't let them take away the joy of our reunion by spilling blood. We can do that tomorrow once we think this through."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Rhama let his head drop down as Raven stroked his cheek.  From the very beginning, she had been a calming influence on him.  This unwanted child was no threat to Yuki or his legacy, but his anger still burned about it.  After several deep breaths, he half turned his head to the cowering slave.  "When was my stolen seed implanted in you?"  He asked quietly.
"Two months back, Master."  The slave replied quickly.
Rhama growled.  For two months, she had kept her mouth shut, she had lied to him.  After another moment, he turned his head back to Raven.  "I'll allow the child to live."  He conceded, "But she will not.  My children have only one mother.  She has deceived me and lied blindly to me.  I will not have such treacherous people around me.  The doctor will live until he has safely delivered all three children.  Then his life ends with her."  He pointed to the slave, who now cried openly on her knees.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Raven looks at her husband a moment taking in what he was saying. She says, "I understand my love. Your will shall be done." She says to the slave, "Do not do any harm the child or I torment you for all time." She looked at Rhama. She says, "I thank you for taking my advice into consideration." Lightning was coming from her fists though as she was still angry. She was angry at the girl for playing her husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Rhama let his temper cool a little, but only a little, "Don't thank me yet."  He said to her quietly, "Wait and see what I have to do before you remind me I'm capable of mercy."  He lowered his head enough to touch her forehead with his and then stepped back.  He glared at the slave before leaving the conference room.  Outside, there were several of his advisors staring at him and he growled deep in his throat.  "Which of you knew what was happening?"  He asked.  "Which of you were compliant in this deception?  I shall ask only once.  Speak now, or you die when the truth is discovered."  Two of them put their hands up.

It took only an instant for the two conspirators to realise their mistake when Rhama flew at them, ripping their heads off without so much as a heartbeat's hesitation.  Dropping the heads near the still twitching bodies.  "Anyone else care to plot against your king?"  He asked the rest.  All instantly shook their heads.  Rhama moved forward and wiped his bloodied hands down the clean shirt of the nearest demon.  "Consider this your first, last and only warning."  He told them.  "Any of you so much as think to interfere with me again, and the fate of your comrades will be the least of your worries.  Am I clear?"  The others nodded instantly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Raven watched as he took care of the traitors within his kingdom. It serves them right for what they have done to the king. His actions was justifiable. So she did not blame him for any of it. Now they would sit and wait for the arrival of the child. Only then would she have her justice for what has been done in her absence of her husband's life. Only then could things sort of get back to normal for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Now done with his advisors, Rhama took the slave by her hair and dragged her to the doctor.  Once there, he threw the girl at the demon and growled low in his throat.  "You know why I am here."  He said darkly.  The doctor nodded nervously and very quickly went about handing over all the information he had.  Rhama growled and took it from him.  "Good."  He snapped, reading through the files and paperwork.  "You have stayed your execution a little longer."  He then swung the door wide to show Raven to the demon.  "This is the true mother, my wife and your queen.  You will be flawless in your care of her and my children.  If you so much as fart in the wrong direction, minion, I will personally remove every last one of your fingers, toes and limbs before feeding them to you.  Is that clear?"  The doctor nodded again and gulped hard.  Rhama turned around and left again, leaving Raven to introduce herself to her new doctor and put the slave under her foot good and proper.  He had a name and he went to find that name.  Oh, he had plans for that demon, plans that involved a very slow, very painful and very degrading death.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Raven looked at the doctor as her husband left to deal with the business at hand. She looks at the doctor with a smile, "My name is Raven. I am carrying a set of twins in my belly. So far everything is progressing normally. My concern right now is the baby inside the slave's body. I want a report on the baby's health within the hour. After that she is to be confined to bed rest and put on suicide watch so she cannot hurt the child. She is allowed no visitors except me and you for checkups when I issue them. Is that understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 pm

The doctor quickly collected up everything he needed and then cleared some space on a long gurney for Raven to sit on so he could check the twins.  He made his checks and wrote everything down.  Rhama would want to see and check his notes for his own piece of mind, no doubt.  "The twins are small, but healthy."  He said, "From my measurements, you should be due in about two months."  He then moved on to the still terrified slave.  He checked her over too and made more notes.  "She conceived on the first insemination, which is unusual for this type of thing.  King Rhama's seed must be very powerful."  He looked at Raven briefly and nodded, "Very powerful."  He turned his attentions back to the slave and made some measurements.  "Ten weeks."  He said, "I will keep a close eye on her health and that of the foetus."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Raven watched the doctor closely as he examine the both of the girls. She says, "Rhama has always been strong. His seed is no different. As for my children in my belly, they are small but they are strong. They will make their father proud." She looks at the slave girl, "I can still not think of a reason why you would agree to alter your appearance to look like me and then agreed to be artificially inseminated. You should have known that you would be found out girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

The slave sat with her head down and her eyes away from Raven.  "I had no choice, my queen."  She said quietly, "I was selected because I already held some resemblance to you.  Rhama would not take a lover to provide his heir, wouldn't even look at another woman.  I was changed to catch his eye and I used my wiles to seduce him.  I was told that once I had provided him with his heir, I would be granted leniency in my condemnation.  I was to bear his child for my freedom.  If I refused, I would be taken to the pits and tormented for eternity.  But he stopped using me and I didn't fall pregnant.  The king was careful never to leave his seed within me.  Itherian told me to steal it and sent me here to have it placed within me.  He threatened to feed me to his hounds if I didn't.  I had hoped the King would kill me quickly when he found out, like he did with his former bedslaves before he left Hell, but now I am forced to continue and have his child."  She glared at the queen briefly before dropping her head down again.  "You have forced me to."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:23 pm

"Itherian has never had the ability to grant freedom or leniency from damnation. Only your king can do that. You fell for an outright lie. In doing so you wanted a child to pay for your sins? Are you fucking stupid? Your King is not the same man he was back then. I would never allow him to go back to that. That was my vow when I became his wife." Her eyes were soft towards the slave despite the sterness in her voice. "You and only you can pay for your sins against God. Have you ever thought about asking for his forgiveness?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:27 am

The slave laughed emptily, "I've been living with the answer for more than a decade."  She returned, "God doesn't care, he never has.  Besides, he has no true power in Hell and why would he?  Rhama is the King, the High Demon of Hell.  The power here starts and ends with him.  And why would he rant me clemency now?  You heard him.  As soon as I pop out this bastard for you and him, I'm banished to purgatory."  She turned her face away.  Death in Hell meant eternity roaming Purgatory....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:51 pm

(Sorry had one hell of a day.) Raven looks at her before making the girl look at her. “God is in all creatures’ even demons and fallen angels. It is whether we choose to listen to him or not that decides our fate.” She sits in a chair in front of the girl. “My sentence to Hell is because I killed a human man that broke into my home and tried to rape and kill my daughter. I knew the consequences of my choice and I would gladly do it again. God has sentenced me for all time in Hell. But by doing so, I have been reunited with my family. You could have found your match here. Give me some time with my husband. Maybe I can reason with him. There must be someone you care for here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 am

The slave listened, but what she heard only made her feel angry and even more used.  "Don't play nice with me, Little Queen."  She said with disdain, "And don't pretend to be my friend either.  Such things never end well for either party.  Besides, the one I would have cared about never cared about me and he certainly won't know that his little wife has arrived."  She hopped off the bed and moved past Raven with little more than a nod of her head in respect.  "If you wanna play the nice guy and attempt to win him over, then be my guest.  In six years, no-one has ever succeeded."  And she left....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Raven watched the girl a moment and says, “Men respect a woman that will not allow herself to be used by others.” She would talk to her husband about this after she did a little bit of research on the girl. She searches the archives on the girl. At first the guards had a problem with her because she was not in her demon form. She transformed and they instantly let her pass. She searched the records until she found the girl’s record. She says, “She was made into a whore by her own father by the age of 13 back in the 1700s. She made a deal with a demon to get away from that life. When she turned 17, she died and her soul was sent here.” She looks at the contract that bonded the girl here. She says, “If I tear this up, the girl is free to go to her proper place in heaven.” She takes the file back to her husband’s room.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 am

The slave laughed and shook her head as she left the office.  She went back to her duties and carried on as though nothing had happened.  She had no choice.  The demons that looked on also shook their heads at their queen.  Clearly, the woman didn't quite understand how things worked in Hell yet, but they knew she would learn very quickly.  Many of them, like the young slave, weren't in Hell by choice and most of them had suffered as any slave did.  One could not change an eternity of torment simply because they thought it was wrong.  That was what Hell was.

In his private rooms, Rhama was going over some rather similar contracts.  The crossroads demon, Crowley (a nod to supernatural there) had been a busy demon and many people were bartering their souls for a better life.  The average contract was ten years, though some were shorter.  It all depended on the soul.  The darker and more evil the person was, the shorter the contract.  Most of what Crowley had delivered were the standard decade contract.  When Raven entered with a file, Crowley growled at her.  He knew what it was and as far as he knew, she didn't have access.  Rhama looked up from his desk with confusion before looking to his demon.  "Leave us."  He said quietly, "I will finish up with these and send them to the archive."  Crowley nodded and left.  Rhama closed the files on his desk and looked to Raven.  "My love, what are you doing with that?  The archive is limited to myself and Crowley.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:39 am

(I love that show.) As soon as Rhama growled at her she knew that she was in trouble. She snapped her fingers and the file went back to the right place. She says, "Never mind. It was a stupid impulse of my angel blood. Forgive me. I did not mean to cause a problem." She was calm but she knew that she messed up again. Fallen or not she still wanted to help people.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:25 am

((rhama didn't growl at her honey, Crowley did.  yes, been a loyal fan since the beginning))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 am

As soon as Crowley growled at her she knew that she was in trouble. She was an embarrassment. She was supposed to be dark wasn't she? She snapped her fingers and the file went back to the right place. She says, "Never mind. It was a stupid impulse of my angel blood. Forgive me. I did not mean to cause a problem." She was calm but she knew that she messed up again. Fallen or not she still wanted to help people. (Me too.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 am

Rhama furrowed his brow as the file disappeared back into the archive.  He snapped his fingers and it came back, but to the annoyance of the archive keeper no doubt.  He sat down again and opened the file.  "You haven't caused any problems, my love, not yet anyway."  he told her lovingly, "And having an impulse is hardly a reason to get into trouble."  He smiled at her and beckoned that she sit in his lap while he read the file.

Going over the contract, it seemed straight forward.  Alana had bartered her soul to Crowley for her freedom from her paedophile father.  "This is about the slave girl, isn't it."  He said as he rested his chin against Raven's arm.  He sighed softly as he rubbed her bump with his free hand.  "Alana's contract was for ten years, but she died prematurely.  She would have ended up here anyway, Raven.  She sold her soul.  Crowley isn't the nicest demon to work with, but he is the best at what he does.  Alana being here before the end of her contract, well, it happens sometimes.  I can tell by your face that you don't think she deserves to be here and I sympathise with that.  Most of the demons and people here don't belong here, my love, that includes you, especially you and even more so Yuki.  And yet,"  He offered a small shrug, "You're here anyway.  Look."  He turned her on his knee and smiled up at her, "Hell isn't meant to be a second chance at life or being a good person.  Only God was ever able to grant such a thing and it wasn't exactly like he was doing his job all that great, still isn't.  I get people daily that really shouldn't be here, but there's nothing they, nor I can do about it.  Some manage to make a go of things, others, not so much.  It's a balancing act."  He tried to smile again and hugged her tenderly.  "I love you so much.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 am

Raven looks in his eyes and says, "I know that there is nothing I can do. I am here because I chose the life of my daughter over a human rapist. I know it is unfair here but you are the king of Hell. Surely you are allowed to make your own laws of some sort." She held on to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 am

Rhama nodded, "It's true, but even I'm restricted to the laws of God."  He said, "He created the sins and it was him that said all sinners must suffer in Hell."  He sighed almost sadly, "That's why Heaven has only the angels and the true innocents.  Everyone else gets sent down here.  His own personal population control.  But one thing he can't control down here is free will.  Even when you're condemned, you can still make some happiness if you so choose."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Raven looks at him kissing his neck. "No one is purely innocent. And that is why this is hard for me. These people do one thing wrong and they are branded for all time. How do you or anyone else expect me to turn off my heart? Can't a queen be stern and show sympathy for the subjects?" She holds on to him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 am

Rhama closed his eyes as Raven kissed at his neck and he held her close.  "Exactly."  He told her, "God's last sick joke on demons and mankind alike.  Even his own angels find themselves down here when they cross the line now."  He gave her a gentle squeeze.  "It's not about turning off your heart, Raven."  He continued, "And most here have long past the point of wanting or needing sympathy.  They just want to get on with their torment and be left to it.  It's harsh and it's cruel, I know, but this is Hell.  Harsh and cruel are the whole point of it.  I'm fair as much as I can be, but that sword of Damocles, so to speak, will always hang over my head.  One wrong step and I could be considered weak.  And there is no such thing as a weak King in Hell, or a Queen."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next