The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 23 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Raven did not know what to say but she did understand. Hell was meant to torture people and she had to stay strong in order to keep the balance between the two realms. She would stay the way she needed to in order to stay with her husband. Whether she had to become cold hearted to do it. But how is she going to do it?

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 23 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:32 am

Rhama returned his eyes to the papers on his desk, but kept Raven sat in his lap as he worked.  He could feel the torment inside about her heart and the way she did things.  He badly wanted her to be able to do what she did best and he wanted to make her happy, but he just couldn't risk the kind of chaos and destruction that had been after Hexes had left Hell......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:10 pm

As Raven sat there and thought about what she could do, she got an idea. But if she said or thought about it, she would tip off Rhama. She gets off his lap without any thought at all. She made her way to through her thing in another room far from Rhama. She would close off that part of her heart. A black crystal flows in her hand before plunging into her chest. She gasped softly as the crystal ripped out a part of soul and heart. Her body glowing red as she locks the glowing crystal away. Her body shifting in pain as her demon form was taking over.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:32 pm

From the very second that Raven shifted in his lap, Rhama just knew she was up to something.  And then, of course, when she closed off her heart to him, that just confirmed that she was definitely doing something she didn't want him to know about.  He waited until she had left before he closed all the files on his desk and followed her discretely into another room.  What he witnessed then literally broke his heart.

The black crystal in Raven's hand was one that Rhama was very familiar with.  It was a soul reaper, a stone that captured part of the soul and removed it from the heart of the person.  Raven was separating herself from her ability to feel and o good for others.  Then she began to glow a deep reddish colour as her new demon form took stronger shape and prominence in her.  Rhama dropped his head down then and looked away.  This was something he had never wanted, nor would ever want his beloved wife to do.  He felt her pain as his own and he clenched his jaw tight as she underwent the transformation.

With the soul reaper having done its work, Rhama turned away from the room and left again without being seen.  He went back to his desk initially, but the heartache and pain he felt from what Raven had done, overwhelmed him and he left again.  Instead, he found himself in their bedroom and looked over at Yuki sleeping peacefully on the bed.  He felt his heart ache all over again and went to her.  No doubt she would have felt something too, but not enough to wake her or hurt her.  A small comfort really.  Climbing into the bed, he took his daughter up in his arms and cuddled her close as he let a single tear loose for the loss of a part of his wife that he had always loved so dearly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Raven teleported into the bedroom and slowly approached the bed wanting to caress her husband and child. But the moment she got close, she drew her hand back. She thinks, "I did this so I wouldn't be a weakness to you or our daughter. My morality for your guys' safety. I still think it is a pretty good trade." She left the room not planning on returning to them. She felt and looked like a monster. But what else could she have done? She has never been good at faking being bad. It just was not in her nature. The only reason she killed the human was to protect her child.

However as she got to the outer limits of hell, a portal opened up and a hand reached inside her chest restoring what she had ripped out. God's voice says in her head knowing full well that her husband can hear her every thought and anything that was put in her head, "You are not to fall into the darkness. The fact that you are willing to give up your morality to protect your family shows that you are meant to be a pureblood. A true and loyal angel. I looked over your crime on earth. Someone else mislabeled you and your soul keep you from being able to reach your potential. You will be a very useful tool in the wars to come. I will let you remain in hell as long as you wish. But when the time comes, you will have to choose a side. I know you will not abandon your family but I also know you won't let them fall into complete darkness like you have seen in your vision. And you know which I vision I mean. Return to your family and to your rightful throne as queen of hell. Maybe through you and your husband you can show me that these creatures deserve a second chance. That maybe my laws are too strict."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 am

The very second that he heard that voice through Raven's mind, his eyes snapped open and he listened carefully.  What he heard turned his stomach over and he felt angry.  He wanted to ram God's own words down his throat, giving her hope where there really was none, but he knew that would be impossible.  Raven couldn't help being the caring and kind person she was, no matter how much she might try otherwise.  Feeling Yuki snuggled up to him, he knew he couldn't intervene, but he would have words with Raven when she got back, if she decided to come back rather.

Closing his eyes again, Rhama tried to settle to sleep a little longer, but it wasn't happening.  So much was racing through his mind.  At least the old man had admitted that his laws weren't fair, but Rhama knew that would be where it ended.  Just like any other soul in all the realms, God was just as selfish and self centred as the rest of them....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 am

Raven could sense that he was angry with her. But there was nothing she could do. Her fate was tied to his. She comes back slowly her body feeling like it was falling apart. Going back and forth between the two transformation was too much on the body. She didn't know what to say to him when she got to the room. Her eyes were a little glazed over. She says to him, "I am so sorry for being such a pain in the ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 am

Rhama opened his eyes and lifted his head up from the bed and he looked at her carefully, "You were always a pain in my ass."  He told her, but not maliciously.  He said it with love and care.  "And I knew that when I married you, when we had Yuki.  I can't blame you for what you did, but it still hurt.  I have never asked you to change who you are, I never wanted you to."  Carefully, he moved off the bed so as not to disturb Yuki.  He went to her and helped her sit down.  "You need to balance yourself, my love before you put yourself and the twins in danger.  I lost you once, I won't lose you again."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Raven understood what he was saying to her. What she did to herself was risky to her life and the lives of children that were inside her. "I didn't know what to do I did not want to be a weakness to you or our daughter. You both are demons and expected to show a certain way a dealing with things. I can never turn a blind eye to someone who has been placed here wrongfully or tricked in a way by this. The girl who looks like me is the victim not a true sinner. But by this place's standards that is weakness. I don't ever want to be used against you." She gently strokes his cheek. She says to him, "For all we know, these souls are being misread by someone before God can get a proper look at them. Like mine. Like yours. You are not evil. Your soul is tainted but not dark enough to belong here. A lot of people's souls here are that way. Something is going on upstairs. Something someone doesn't want us to interfere with. We cannot let them win. For our daughter's sake and for your unborn sons."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Rhama considered her words carefully before he slowly shook his head and knelt down in front of her.  "You were never weak, Raven, not once."  He said firmly, "And every demon here knows that.  You are stronger than any, including me, so don't ever think yourself weak for wanting justice."  He took her hands in his.  "And anyone that dares think to try using you like that will have the shock of their lives.  Yes, there are some expectations of us, but not as many as you think.  Hell is not meant to be expected or predictable, that's the point of it."

As she mused about someone tampering with soul information, Rhama had many ideas about that, had done all his life.  But he did know one thing about it all and he spoke it.  "The final decision rests with God."  He said, "Whether or not someone is interfering, it's down to him upstairs to make the right choice.  Yes, there are many here that really shouldn't be here, including you, but he was the one that made the laws and any wrong conviction, it's ultimately down to God.  And it's not about winning or losing, my love, it's about what we do with the cards we are dealt.  What happens up there, we can't change.  That's God's onus, it always has been.  All we can do is make the best of what comes and deal with them in our own way.  That girl, yes, she doesn't belong here, never did, but she made a deal.  Crowley's deals have consequences, no matter how unfair."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Raven looks at him and looks in his eyes. She says, "My love even god can be made a fool of." She looks at Yuki. "Someone is wanting a war. You and I can't be put against each other. So maybe the person is waiting for our kids to be old enough to fight..." She looks away from Yuki. "We can't allow that to happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 am

Rhama shook his head quickly, "Absolutely not."  He said firmly, "And as long as I still breathe, I will make sure they never see blood drawn in war."  That much, he could promise.  The rest, he wasn't so sure about.  Standing up again, Rhama took Raven with him and walked her to the bed.  "My love, get some rest."  He said, "All this stress is no good for you, or the boys.  You won't be disturbed, I'll make sure of it."  He leaned over and kissed her tenderly on her forehead.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Raven looks at him unsure what to say. She says kissing him gently, “I will not stop worrying. I am your wife and a mother…It’s what I do.” She lay down beside Yuki on the bed. “Where are you going to sleep? You need rest too my love?” She curls up on the bed. Yuki was dead to the world. Raven smiles some. “Always a heavy sleeper.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Rhama smiled, but shook his head, "Don't worry about me." he told her quietly as he kissed her forehead and then Yuki's, "After six years of this place, sleep is a pleasure, not a necessity. Trust me." He kissed her again and then left her to sleep in peace. He had some things he needed to check out, things that had been bugging him since Raven had got there.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Raven could see that he had something on his mind so she did not pressure him into telling her what was going on. But she could not sleep though. There was too much going on for her to really focus on getting to sleep. Instead she just held their daughter. She was curious about what was going on but she was glad that she had her family back again. Her parents weren't happy with the choice that they knew that she would only be happy if she was with the man she loved. So they didn't get in her way about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Rhama spent much of his time going over old papers and contracts, most signed and verified by Crowley, but others predating him. Raven had told him some very disturbing things and he wanted to know more. And it was his job after all as the king of Hell and the resident Lucifer so to speak. He was a direct descendant, that was obvious, but there was always more to it than simple bloodlines. But that wasn't the point of Rhama's searching. Raven had said that someone was interfering with the selection of angel and demon, of who went where. What he had seen not just in the last six years, but in the last 25 years. His entire life. And from what he was reading, far beyond that too. He began to realise that he desperately needed to speak with his father. And portal would be noticed and was a violation of his bargain with God. However, some rules could be broken, others bent slightly and he had the perfect marriage of both.

Taking out an ancient mirror, he placed it at an angle on the table and then took out some equally ancient paper, along with a quill and ink. He began to write, watching the words appear in the mirror. "Father." He wrote, "I need your help." Back on Earth, a corresponding mirror that he knew was still in Hexes' possession, began to glow and soon enough, a response came through, read only through the ancient mirror.
"What is it, Son?" Hexes wrote back.
"I need information." Rhama wrote. "I need to know who, if anyone, is interfering on Earth."
"There are many." Hexes wrote. "There has been for centuries. You know this. Earth has always been the battleground between Heaven and Hell."
Rhama shook his head as he dipped the quill again and wrote back. "Dad, someone is interfering with souls. Raven was condemned for protecting Yuki. She doesn't belong here, and yet, they are both here."
"She chose to be there, Rhama, to be with you. She offered no defence at all to God or his angels for killing that man." Hexes wrote. "She wanted to be with you."
"That's not the point." Rhama wrote back quickly. "My bargain with God was clear. Raven was never to be part of this, in any way and yet she was sent here regardless. And she's not the only one. She said something to me that disturbed me badly and I started searching through the archives."
"That is not wise, my son." Hexes warned, "There are many in all three realms that would rather keep things going the way they are. You are stirring something that should really be left alone."
"I can't leave this alone, Dad." Rhama wrote, "Not now. The bargain was set in blood between God and myself. That bargain has been broken and I don't think he even knows, or if he does, he doesn't care. I need answers. Raven, Yuki, the twins, they don't deserve to be here. They've been condemned without trial or consideration. She deserves to know the truth and so do I."
"I will find out what I can." Hexes wrote, "But be warned, Son, you won't like what you find. This war has been going on longer than you, I or our ancestors before that. Even Lucifer himself couldn't understand why it was happening and he searched for millennia for the truth. And you know very well what happened to him."
"I understand, Father." Rhama wrote, "I wish you luck."
"And you." Hexes replied, "Look after my grand babies and I want to know the moment the twins arrive."
"I will send word, I promise." Rhama put, "But there will be three babies. Raven's twins and one other." He didn't like putting that, but Hexes deserved to know the truth.
"Another?" Hexes asked, "So it's true. You took a bedslave. You stupid boy. What has Raven said about it?"
"She's not happy." Rhama wrote honestly, "But she has accepted it. But therein lies the other part of the problem. The slave was engineered to be like her so I could not resist and she was implanted with my seed. She conceived without me. Yet more questions of which I have no answers. I must go, but I will send word when I can." Rhama stared at the mirror, but saw no reply. He could only imagine what Hexes was thinking and how disappointed he must be. He might think that despite everything, Rhama had turned out just like he had done, but there was at least one difference. Unlike Hexes, who had enjoyed such things, Rhama regretted his actions. There was no time for self pity though, there was far too much to do....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Raven sensed everything that was going on. Things were bad and things were only going to get worse. That's how it worked in hell. She could feel that elements were moving along in the darkness watching their pawns play out their plan. She looked at their daughter and got up from the bed. Now is not the time to sleep. She had to find a way to stop her daughter from getting involved in a war. This life with her family would have to be put on hold. She made her way to the place where she opened a portal to Hell. It stunk of sulfur and the hint of an angel dust. Someone else interfered to make sure that she would not be able to open another portal. But she could find ways around that. But would her husband let her help him?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

((I thought raven was already in hell with rhama and yuki?))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm

(She is. But she won't be happy until she knows her family is safe. So she returned to the spot where her and Yuki entered Hell. Trying to find answers.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:43 pm

((ah, understood))

Rhama, feeling Raven's turmoil again, quickly left his office and followed his senses. He arrived at her entrance to Hell not long after she did and he stared at her. "What are you doing?" He called, "You shouldn't be out here alone. Anything could happen to you, all three of you." He went to her quickly just as a hoard of roaming demons began to pass them by. They growled and hissed at Raven, but when they saw Rhama, they backed down and went back to their path. Rhama kept a tight hold of Raven, but not enough to hurt her.

He knew what she was looking for and he already knew that the portal in which she arrived had already been sealed again. "You're looking for an answer that isn't there." He told her. "And you promised you wouldn't put yourself or the boys in danger again." He pulled her close and hugged her, "I know you want to help, to find the answers that put you and Yuki here, but they're not in that portal, my love." He looked down at her lovingly, "I've been in touch with Father and he's looking into things on Earth for me and no doubt he will ask Mom to look into things upstairs as well. I've explained the situation to him and he's warned me the dangers of digging around in this. Above all things, my love, I need to keep you and the children safe and away from it before more of my bargain with God is destroyed and chaos ensues.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Raven tensed up when he suddenly was there with her. She did not even flinch when the demons hissed at her like cats. She looks at him and says resting her head on his chest as he held her, "But we have to find the answers to this. Children could be in danger and we don't even know it. Yuki is powerful but not strong enough to survive on her own. If we die because of a war, she will be all alone to pick up the pieces that are left in this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:02 am

Rhama held Raven close and stroked her hair as he had so loved to do in the past. One of his fondest memories. He kissed the top of her head and then rested his chin lightly on it. "That's why you need to stay back and protect her." he said softly, "I need you to protect her and guide her in my absence and if I'm killed in this war, she will need you more than ever and the boys too. All our children will need you far more than me. We can search for answers, but you must promise me Raven, that you will not leave them undefended when the time comes for me to take my place in battle.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:22 am

Raven relaxed as he strokes her hair. It was the most fondest memory she had with him. She says, "A life without you is no life at all. Our children will need a father just as much as they will need a mother. It is not fair that we have to clean up the masses of the angels and demons. We are born of them though we do not serve them. I wish we could just go somewhere and be a family. No more fighting no more hiding what we are."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:30 am

Rhama nodded and continued to stroke her wonderful hair, burying his fingers right into it. "I know." He said, "I wish we could just disappear too. Find a nice quiet place to raise the kids and let them live free lives as they would choose. No more running or hiding, or lying to each other over expectation and duty. I've had that dream every night for the last six years, my love." He moved back just enough to look down at her lovely face, but his eyes were sad. "But that's all it can be, at least for me. I made a promise, a blood bargain with God to take my place as King. He may have welched on that bargain by sending you here when he had promised he would not, but I am a better man than he could ever hope to be. I keep my promises, one way or another. And God, his angels and even death himself can go swing from the nearest tree for all I care. I won't sink to his level to get what I want."...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 am

Raven knew what he was saying. It would only be a dream a wish. Something they should not hold on to here. "Then we must stick together if we can't run away. I will do everything I can to keep the children safe even if that means sending them away to live with someone else so I can fight by your side. And don't tell me that that is selfish. Because that is exactly what you did to us. You chose to isolate yourself here. And sent us away. But at least I stood by you. As I promised on our wedding day. I will not go back on it now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next