The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 43 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Shivering slightly as his lips brushed her ears, moaning deep in her throat, a thumb sliding along the edge of his ear. "Love you," she said quietly against his chest, sliding one hand around to rest on the other side of his chest, "Love you so much it hurts."

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 43 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Keath found a voice to speak with. "I love you too... very very much... I couldn't go a day without you..." he said. He bit her ear lightly, nibbling on her. "You know... I believe my heart wouldn't be able to take it, if... if you were ever taken from me..." he said, running a hand down her spine.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Shuddering slighlty as his hand slid down her back, she sighed happily and leaned into him as his teeth nibbled on the shell of her ear, slipping her fingers through his hair. "I know my heart and sanity wouldn't take it if you were ever taken," she whispered against his chest, her pale blue eyes sliding closed as she rested against him, "It would take a force of god to stop my revenge."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Keath laughed. "I've seen you angry... that is very true..." he said. "Though... a force of a god probably wouldn't be enough..." he said holding her closer. "If you were ever taken... I... I would do anything to get you back, to bring you back into my life..." he said. He moved down a bit more, kissing her neck. "Mmm... how did I taste anyways?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Tilting her head to give him more access to her neck, a small sound slipping from her parted lips. "You tasted as wonderful as usual," she said, slipping her tongue along the edge of his ear as he kissed the pale flesh of her neck, "Utterly delectably delicious."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Keath began sucking and biting her neck lightly. "Mmm... I could say the same about you..." he said. "Mmm... your skin alone... tastes wonderful..." he said. He heard how much she enjoyed it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Pressing her cheek against his, she smiled as he lightly bit and sucked on her neck, groaning slightly at his words. "We should finish up," she murmured half-heartedly, "We're getting pruny." His teeth brushed against a sensitive part of her neck, causing her to groan, "Ooh, that's nice," she whispered into his ear, her warm breath brushing along the edge of her ear.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 pm

He nipped her a bit more. "Mmm... I know..." he said. "We should leave... but... Mmm... you taste so good..." he said. Keath moved away from her. "I'll have to taste you later then..." he said. "If you don't mind anyways..." he said. "Did you feed enough off of me to hold you over, or do you think you will need more?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Pouting slightly, she trailed her fingertips down his chest briefly before quickly dunking herself under the water, rinsing the soap from her flesh quickly. "I haven't fed this much since I last stayed here over thirty years ago," she said wryly, reaching a hand out to stroke along the side of his neck, "You spoil me, love."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Following her example, he rinsed the soap from him by going under the water. He came up, hearing her. "I know... but it is something I enjoy as well..." he said. "Besides... a wonderful girl like you... you deserve it..." he said holding her close.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Chuckling low in her throat, she pressed her palms to his chest, slowly drawing away from him. "If you keep doing that, we'll never leave the tub, and they will send a search party," she said with a smile, backing slowly away from him, her feet finding the steps leading out of the tub, "And that would be frustrating."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 pm

"Mmm... I guess you're right..." he said. He moved up the stairs with her. He found a towel and started to dry himself off. "Don't want anybody to find us... they might interrupt something..." he said running a hand up her body. He finished drying up and he started to get dressed.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Bending over, she reached down and pulled a chain from the floor, the water slowly draining from the tub. "Yes, they might," she said, grabbing the other towel and slowly dried herself off, passing him, she trailed a hand along his back, "Leave the shirt, I've got one that would look better." Her eyes slowly roved over his lean form, licking her lips. Opening the door, she slipped from the room, crossing to her wardrobe and opening it only to growl in annoyance. Reaching in, she grabbed the dresses that she threw out last time and tossed them over her shoulder into the corner, muttering darkly under her breath. Grabbing a pair of extremely tight black leather pants, she slipped them up her legs, before pulling a simple black silk shirt over her head. Reaching into the farthest reaches of the wardrobe, she pulled out a dark green silk men's shirt that she had bought spontaneously one day and tossed it over her shoulder to give to him. Slipping back into the bathroom, she handed him the shirt before moving to stand before the mirror. Reaching up, she gathered her hair into her hands and piled it atop her head in a messy bun, a few errant strands falling into her face as she tied her long hair up. Looking at him in the mirror, she spotted the bite mark on his neck, the shirt failing to hide it, causing a smile to slip onto her face, knowing her family would also see it, and give them pause.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Keath watched her, seeing those tight, black, beautiful leather pants that showed off her ass beautifully. He slipped on the shirt, seeing her watching him in the mirror... he seen what she was eying... his neck... where she bit him. He smiled, running a finger over it. Feeling it as a connection to her. Wondering though, what her family would think of it... He fixed his hair lightly, though there wasn't much he could do with it. When he finished he moved behind her. "Mmm... I didn't think it was possible to improve on your body..." he said. "though I still think you look better without all those clothes on... but that will do..." he teased her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Turning her head to look over her shoulder as he stepped up behind her. "I know you do," she said, kissing the corner of his mouth, "But I don't fancy listening to the comments Reyvan would have about my lack of attire." Smiling slightly, she leaned back into his chest, looking at their reflection in the mirror.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 pm

As she leaned back against his chest, he put his arms around her, stopping, resting on her belly. "Mmm... good point..." he said. He kissed the top of her head. "We should get going..." he said somewhat sadly. "I'm sure they are waiting for us as it is..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Snorting, she rolled her eyes, placing her hands atop his, snuggling herself into his embrace. "Yes, you're right," she said, knowing they had probably been waiting for a good bit of time already, "Doesn't mean I'm going to go just yet though." She enjoyed the feeling of standing there in his arms, relaxing in the still steamy air of the room.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 pm

"Mmm... me either..." he said holding her, cuddling her closer to him. "What... will they say when they see the marks on my neck?" he asked. "Are you sure that they won't mind that you... are with a human?" he asked. He was still worried...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Locking her eyes with his in the mirror, she smiled assuringly. "The marks on your neck are more than the remainder of a vampyre's feeding," she said slowly, "They are a notice to other vampyres that you are off-limits. You managed to pass Reyvan's test, whatever that was, so the only one you will have to worry about my father. He will undoubtedly know your name by now, so I shall even up the playing field. His name is Vladimir Moonshadow, Duke of the Kingdom, Clan leader of the Kingdom's Vampires, and my father. He will also be a little...odd."

((Happy Thanksgiving!))

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 pm

"So... I belong to you now huh?" he said teasing her. "I suppose that there are worse fates...." he said. "I don't mind it really... just remember to give your pet plenty of lovings..." he said cuddling her again. "Vladimir Moonshadow... I'll remember that... and... well... what exactly do you mean, odd?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:36 am

Scraping her nails against the backs of his hands lightly, she smiled slightly before grimacing, leaning harder against his chest. "In the vampyre world, yes, you belong to me," she said, turning her head and kissing the corner of his mouth again, "And when I say odd, I mean odd. Just be ready for anything and you should be fine."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 pm

"Mmmm... I wouldn't mind belonging to you..." he said. "And I'll be ready... I've seen some odd people before... he shouldn't faze me too much... but... well... I'll be ready for anything." he said. Keath looked to her, in the mirror, then up at himself, seeing the bite marks on his neck, he smiled... holding her closer.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Dropping her head to his shoulder, she smiled, looking at him with her pale blue eyes. "That's good," she said, shifting slightly against him with a sigh, eyes slipping closed, "Because that is essentially what happened, you know." She slipped her fingertips along the back of his hands idly, feeling the tendons and smooth skin of his hands.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

"Really?" he asked her... He rubbed against her lightly. "Mmm... good..." he said. "What... does it mean fully... is it just a sign... that others cannot have me... that I am yours... forever?" he asked holding her close. "I could get used to that... belonging to a lovely vampyre like yourself..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Turning in his arms so she was looking up at him, her arms slipping around his waist loosely. "Yes, it is a sign that you are mine," she began, trying to explain what had been in her life for ages, "Through the eyes of a vampyre, the world is really two parts. The ruling soceity, and the vassal soceity. I'm sure you can figure out who falls where. Humans are viewed as...livestock to the majority of the vampire soceity, my father included. Basically, I have stated that you are my..." she winced "...property. You are protected, somewhat, by our law." She looked up at him, slightly concerned that he would be unhappy about what she did, sliding her lower lip through her teeth.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum