The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 42 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Letting the soap fall from his hands into the water as well, he held her closer, biting lightly at her skin. "Mmm... Oh well..." he said. Moaning lightly as her nails dug into him lightly. He moved up to her lips, kissing her deeper. "I'm sure they won't mind..." he said. "You brought this upon yourself... teasing me like that, with that beautiful body of yours, your words so sweet..." he said. "You make yourself hard to resist for the simple minded creature like me..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 42 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Groaning as he bit her lightly, she slipped the hand that had been holding the soap into his hair, fisting it there. "Simple-minded...yes," she said between pants. Her mouth pressed against his again needily, sliding her hand down his back, dragging her nails along it slowly. "You are also hard to resist, love," she said breathily, her eyes gleaming before pressing her mouth back to his.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 pm

"I don't mind being simple minded..." he said. "Mmm... especially if you are willing to take care of a guy like me..." he said. "I know... It's in my blood... being hard to resist... a little sneak like me..." he said. His muscles pressing against her body. He kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hands holding her a bit rougher.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Hooking her arm around his waist, the other tangled in his hair as she pressed herself harder against him. "Oh, I really am willing to take care of you," she said after pulling back slightly, her hand around his waist grasping his hip tightly beneath the water, before leaning closer, "And you aren't hard to resist. It is impossible."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm

As she hooked her arm around his waist, Keath felt her moving closer. He moaned lightly, feeling his body rub against hers. looked down, stroking her face. "So are you, love... And I'm willing to take care of you..." he said. He kissed her, continuing to rub his body against hers. Feeling himself turned on to no end, just loving her touch.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Gazing up at him, she smiled slightly, turning into the hand that he stroked down her face. "That is a good thing," she murmured, sliding her other hand from below the water to hook up around his neck as she leaned against him fully, "One that you seem to like to exploit often."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:11 pm

He laughed. "You talk as if you don't enjoy it when I... exploit how much I'm willing to take care of you..." he said, he moved his hands down her body, running one hand down her spine before grabbing her ass. "Mmm... such a perfect body..." he said. He started trying to lift her up, knowing her light body would be even easier in the water.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Feeling him start to lift her, she hooked her legs up around his waist, arms draped over his shoulders and trailing through his hair. "I never said anything like that," she said, brushing her nose along his, "And thank you for the compliment."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Keath met her lips, bringing her closer to him. "Mmm... you taste so good..." he said. His hands gripping her ass tighter. He rubbed himself against her womanhood. "I want you so bad..." he said moaning into their kiss.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Moaning as he rubbed against her, she pulled back slightly, pressing her lips against his ear once again. "Not as good as you," she said, dipping her head slightly to kiss the side of his neck, grazing her fangs over his pulse point slowly, "And I want you. They can wait."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:05 pm

The moment her fangs grazed his pulse point, he gripped her tighter. He heard her, wanting him. "Mmm... how about a little taste then..." he said with a smile. He lowered her onto his hardened manhood. Holding her body close, moving deep within her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Gasping into his neck as he entered her, she groaned loudly as he started slowly moving within her. "I thought you would never ask," she muttered against his neck, nibbling on his skin before biting down roughly, fangs piercing into his skin, copper-tasting blood flooding into her mouth as he penetrated deeply into her core. Her eyes slowly slid shut in pleasure as they moved together.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Holding himself within her deeply, he felt her fangs penetrate his skin. He felt her lips on his neck, his pulse point... feeling her roughly biting him. He moaned loudly. "Mmm... oh gods... that feels so good..." he said. He started thrusting into her, pushing himself into her, getting rougher.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 pm

She drank slowly, careful not to take too much, but wanting to prolong the sensation. She moaned loudly in pleasure against his neck, rolling her hips against his motions, forcing him deeper into her core. Her hands slid from around his neck to grasp at his shoulders, digging her nails into his shoulderblades.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Feeling her drinking slowly from him, he knew what she was doing, making him feel her fangs longer... a sensation that he absolutely loved. He moaned lightly as he began to pick up the pace with her, thrusting into her harder, feeling her hands gripping his shoulders, her nails digging in. His member pushing into her core deeper and deeper with each thrust. He got rougher with her moving to the side of the tub, putting her back against the wall as he thrust harder into her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Grunting slightly as he pressed her against the wall of the tub and thrust roughly into her. She growled low in her throat, the vibration being felt in her fangs. Pulling back slightly, she watched as his blood slowly welled from the wound, crying out as he hit a sensitive spot. Closing her mouth back over the double punctures that were higher on his neck than normal, she slowly slid her tongue over the wounds a couple of times before leaning away, watching as no blood slipped from the wound. Gently trailing her tongue over his neck, she cleaned up the blood that slid away as he continued to thrust into her. She cried out again as he managed to hit the same point.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Seeing that he had found a point that caused her a lot of pleasure, he started thrusting purely to hit that spot, roughly hitting her there, rubbing against it ramming into it. Taking her... he felt her cleaning up his blood... he felt a bit weaker after that, but adrenalin was going through him... he was able to keep up his pace. Moaning louder and louder...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:41 am

Writhing in his arms, she gasped as he continued to thrust into that point, her head dropping back to thump against the wall as she panted with his rough thrusts. Lifting her head, she leaned up and captured his lips as he thrust into her, moaning loudly into his mouth.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:10 am

Kissing her back, he felt his pleasure start to rise, feeling her writhe in his arms in pleasure. He thrust into her harder and harder, deeper and deeper, until he felt his pleasure begin to peak. He thrust once more, going into her core before letting himself go, he kissed her, moaning in bliss...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 pm

She felt herself topple over the edge as he released, screaming her pleasure as she did, fingers digging into his back. Dropping her forehead to his shoulder, she panted as she tried to regain her composure, kissing the muscle there, groaning slightly.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm

He thrust into her a few more times slowly, riding his orgasmic high as it started to slow down. He pulled held himself inside of her, holding her up, feeling her kiss his muscle... he moaned lightly. "Mmm... every time... it's... the most amazing experience being with you..." he said. Holding her close in the warm water.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Smiling into his shoulder, she pulled her body closer to his, tightening her grip on his upperbody. "I agree," she whispered against his wet skin, sliding her hand up and through his hair, "Utterly amazing and pleasurable." Sliding her hand down the back of his neck, she scooped a handful of water and dribbled it down the line of his spine.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:02 pm

He shivered in pleasure, feeling the water running down his spine. "Mmmm..." he put her down lightly in the water, but still held her close. He just held her, feeling her hands in his hair. He just leaned down and kissed her deeply.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Lowering her feet to the bottom of the tub, tilting her head to receive his passionate kiss. Fingertips sliding along his scalp, "Mmmm," she groaned, "My thoughts exactly." Smiling up at him, she tightened her arms around him, nuzzleing her face into his chest, gently kissing his chest.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Keeping his arms around her. He put his hands through her hair... he was still in a post orgasmic high...unable to really speak... just touch her body, hold her lightly. Loving her. He leaned down, kissing her ears.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum