The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Rogue (reboot) (open, but please pm me first)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Last Rogue (reboot) (open, but please pm me first) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Rogue (reboot) (open, but please pm me first)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Stubborn as ever she frowned "and so have I, plenty of times when we'e needed another room for an emergency patient" she said bluntly "so I'll be just fine" she said to him. She was determined to not take his bed since it was his home after all. "Now then let's just get ready for bed, for one you need a lot of sleep and two, it has been a very tiring day" Keita smiled a little afterwards before she took the bed roll from him and then set it out in a warmer corner of the room before finding a spare blanket just encase.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Last Rogue (reboot) (open, but please pm me first) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Rogue (reboot) (open, but please pm me first)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 am

Jareth sighed and gave her the bedroll. He then went to the fireplace and through a few more logs on. When he cam back he had undressed, wearing no more then his undergarments. She could see his scars and muscular body in full, he was not the young boy from her childhood.
"Goodnight Kieta..." He said quietly, thinking about how he use to dream about her in his bed as a young man.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:30 am

Keita made sure the bedroll was in a good enough place and loosened her clothes a little in order to sleep in them better having forgotten to get herself some sleeping clothes she reminded herself to go into the nearby village to buy some for tomorrow night at least. She checked the things she'd brought with her and sighed "Trust me to forget something" she looked up when he came in her cheeks turning a little red. She really did get embarrassed easily when it came to him, a gasp did escape her when she noticed the scars and how different he was from the last time she'd met him "You really have changed Jareth" she said softly. "In more ways than one."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:32 am

The next morning Jareth had laid out an outfit for her. The suit was made of very flexible leather and quilted cloth. She had matching pants and tipless gloves. He was a decent guess on her size, and also laid out some basic equipment for her as well. "Good morning. Ready to go find breakfast?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:14 am

Keita raised an eyebrow and looked to the suit "Well if you want me to change you're going to have to get out of the room" she said as she sat up in the bed roll and stretched her arms. When he was out of the room she got to work changing and stretched in the new suit. She walked out tying her hair back as usual "Well?" she looked to him "You ready?" she said to him finishing tying back her hair and smiled. "Also where do I put this equipment anyway, not the usual tools of my trade as you've guessed"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

Jareth smiled and looked at her. The suit fit her nicely and contoured to her body for maneuverability. Keita looked cute not knowing her new equipment, but Jareth tried to look serious.
He strapped two leather bracers on her arms. "These are your tool kits. Everything tucked and hidden in these bracers can help you in a pinch." He started to pull things from his own bracers and show her. It was quite the kit; lock picks, small scroll of paper, char col pencil, smoke flares, even a metal wire was tucked in there. But the most impressive was the knife.
"This tool, this tool is the tool you should never be without." Jareth said pulling the knife out of his bracer. The thing looked almost like a shank. It was long, thin, and extremely well crafted. "Our knives are made from seven different metals, heated until they are bright red and pounded down until the metals layer together. Then the knife is pounded flat and folded in on itself until the layers stack on themselves. This process is repeated thirty times and each time the metal is heated. This leaves us with a small strong blade. After shaving the whole thing to the size of a shiv it's then curved and carbon treated. Each knife is carefully crafted by a master blacksmith and stays sharp. The carbon fibers replace metal when it's scratched, making the knife almost self sharpening." After he finished he realized he may have been rambling. "These are good knives." He stated after chuckling. Jareth then threw a small satchel around her body and gave her a grappling hook.
Walking outside he let his hawk out and started to walk through the dense forest. She could tell he was quite agile as he stepped effortlessly through the forest.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 am

Keita nodded and listened carefully "ok..: she said softly and followed him outside, she followed as best she could listening around for him is what mad it easy for her to keep up "I'm not as agile as you remember" she said and kissed his cheek, before she looked ahead pointing out some deer to him "We were hunting weren't we?' she questioned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:12 am

Jareth looked back to see Keita was having trouble keep up. He turned back and positioned her arms and hands to her sides. "We walk as the mice to in a church balcony," he said trying to give her a good example. "Use your body and find your balance, as you move adjust yourself. Your not walking on man made paths anymore." As she spoke out about the deer he cuffed her mouth. "Yes, we are finding live game to eat. Though you are too loud and undisciplined, so you will not catch the deer." He said as their ear perked up. Jareth squatted and pulled her with him. "You raised suspicion. They fear us, so we are in little danger. But when hunting larger, more dangerous targets, you will not make this mistake again. For now sneak by them unnoticed, it will be excellent practice. He said standing up and continuing on.
Eventually, Jareth brought Keita to a large river where some bears were catching salmon. "Today we're finishing. Not here though, we must go further up. I see my absence has allowed my neighbors to think they own the forest again. They will be proven otherwise, when your ready." He said staying low and creeping upstream.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 am

Keita nodded and followed him crawling up stream with him, she had quickly decided that just following him and copying was what was best in this case. She remained quiet just encase and once they were there she watched him once again to see what he would do . "How about we make a net?" she asked him softly and looked to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Jareth nodded. "A net would be excellent for catching large quantities of fish. But who are we feeding?" He smirked and continued upstream a bit.
There were slower rapids then where the bears were fishing. The few rocks that scattered across the river were large enough to hold Jareth as he hopped across them. "We catch only what we decide to eat, until winter is upon us. Though we are the dominant species, that does not mean we are the destructive species." He said as he spread himself across two rocks. "The boots you are wearing were cured with a mixture that allows you to grip surfaces better. Your boots help you from slipping." Jareth said as he bent down and lowered his arms into the water. "Become as calm as the water beneath you. Steady your breath so you are as the that blows around you. Your prey then can no longer feel you, you will learn to steady your heart rate. Your whole presence will soon vanish as the shadows of your prey, and they will always fall..." Jareth only paused for a second as a large bass swam across his arms. In one swift motion, Jareth lifted and caught the large fish in his arms. "Your strike must be quick, suffering is the worst part of death. So as predators we must cause as little as possible. We kill quick and painless." He said drawing his knife from his wrist bands. Jareth quickly stabbed the struggling fish through the heart and up through it's head. "Forgive me in the next life friend, your death will not be in vane." He looked to Keita. "Do you understand?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 am

Keita watched and listened carefully, this was going to be difficult. It did take several tries to even catch one and then when she did it wriggled to much for her to keep her grip on it, she did eventually catch and keep one sighing relieved when she did she made sure to end it's life quickly before smiling a little happy that she'd finally achieved her goal. "We taking just two then?" she asked him just to be sure.

When she did get an answer she nodded and helped to catch anymore if they needed to otherwise she focused on just getting back to the shore and gave a light sigh looking up for a moment. "Well we can try to forage for other things on the way back" she muttered
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2