The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 8 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 pm

"Sounds nice" she said closing her eyes as the sun warmer her skin. "Do a bit of training I guess" she said looking across at him. "Dunno when we might get the chance to" she said with a smile before she looked back to the sky and the warm sun.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 8 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon May 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Jacob nodded. "Yeah... I'll need to practice a few of my tricks... I don't want to overexert myself again like... well... what saved my life... and almost killed me." he said with a small laugh. It was funny to him now, but before it was horrible.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 04, 2009 11:35 pm

"What happened?" she turned to him and looked in his eyes. "What happened before our paths crossed?" she asked. She had flashes in her mind of what she was doing before she found him, the horrors she had seen and pain she had been through.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon May 04, 2009 11:37 pm

"I was found to be a mage." he said. "About to be hung because of it actually." he said. "It was something that was horrible... something that I knew only high magic would save me. I used it, but it took a toll on my body." he said. "That is why I was so weak when you found me." he said. "What about you... what happened to you?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 04, 2009 11:44 pm

She looked down "I'm sorry.." she said. "I was with my mother and two other young shape shifters... One of them had killed a sheep in wolf form and he was seen changing... we ran through houses and yards and found wolf pelts hanging on a fence.... They were new.... We ran and changed leaving our clothes, homes and coin behind. We ran for days and we spilt to confuse hunters... They followed my mother and I and... she was shot..." she said looking down. "She changed and told me to stay wolf and run as far as I could and get away... I couldn't leave her there... But they shot near me and I ran... Found you, weak and hungry like I was. I would have changed to talk but I had no clothing or human mind. All I could think about was her..." Her eyes filled up with tears but she held them back.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 05, 2009 12:14 am

Jacob listened to her story. It was tragic... very sad... her mother, her only mother was just killed not too long ago. No wonder she was so sad the other day, and wanting to share the songs that she used to sing. Jacob put his arms around her and hugged, her holding her tight. "It's... alright" he said. "She... must have been proud of you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 am

She sighed. She smiled as he put his arm around her and hugged her. She held him close. "She... She was a awesome." She said holding him close as she remembered her mother and the events over the last few days.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu May 07, 2009 11:42 am

Feeling her hold him close as well... he didn't want to back away from her... He wanted to remain at her side. "You listened to her though. I'm sure that she was just that... a wonderful person... do you think she would have liked me?" he asked. "How... did she feel about humans?" he asked curious.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu May 07, 2009 1:08 pm

She looked up at him. "She would have loved to meet you. You are something different, she liked that." she said "She was kindly to anyone and hardly changed form at all. She welcomed the homeless in for meals and aided the wounded" she smiled.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Jacob thought about the traits she just listed. He smiled. "You must have picked up a lot of those traits... the kindness. You saved a human... one just passing by, weak, but marked as a dangerous man... a mage. You... I think you sound a lot like her." he said looking into her eyes.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am

She smiled back at him. "I could tell you weren't a normal human. I knew you would see me different from them" she said. "If you were going to hurt me you would have done it at first sight even though you were weak." she said looking back into his eyes. "She was something" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I didn't even think of hurting you... I mean... I figured you would either attack... or help. I took my chances. But if I was hostile... well you would have been able to beat me I think. I couldn't have used magic there if I tried." he said with a small smile. "Still..." he was quiet for a moment... he looked down. "You... are actually the closest I have ever been with another person." he said. "It's... weird for me... but nice."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 10:41 pm

"Closest you've been with a person?" she said tilting her head sideways. She smiled "Same for me." her face was close to his now. "It's nice. But I'm not sure how I am to feel or react" she said looking into his eyes with a half smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 10:44 pm

With the two of them so close, he felt her body heat. He smiled. "I'm in the same boat I guess..." he said. "I don't... really know what to do either." he looked into her eyes... her beautiful eyes. He moved forward slightly, almost hesitant, he didn't know how she would react. He kissed her lips softly, but parted not too long after. Just a simple kiss. "I guess... just do what you feel is right." he said with a warm smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 10:51 pm

She felt him move closer and she felt his lips softly brush hers. His lips didn't linger there for to long. She nodded and smiled before moving close and kissing him once more, this time her lips stayed a little longer. "What is right?" she asked when her lips left his.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Jacob felt her lips on his... he didn't shy away this time. Savoring the closeness and her lips on him. He smiled at her question. "This... all of this is right... it feels right." he said. He kissed her once more, holding it longer before breaking it off once more, but this time very reluctantly. "I... really like being here with you." he said. A huge understatement.

Last edited by Chaosmazer on Sat May 09, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 11:00 pm

She smiled back at him. He kissed her once more holding it. She felt his warmth and wished he didn't break it. She looked down "I't ten thousand times better then being alone" she said. Also an Understatement.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Jacob grinned. He wanted to put his arms around her, hold her, rest with her. Just be close. Now... she hadn't shied away so far... maybe... later that night. He kissed her once more, this time holding it. He wanted this one to last longer... he wanted her to just... know how exactly he felt.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 pm

She put a soft hand on his cheek and kissed him back, this one lated longer and she felt such warmth. She wondered what the night would bring. Wine, songs and someone to stay warm with. She smiled at him as the kiss broke.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Her hand on his cheek... it felt so soft... so wonderful. He held it... his hand followed down her arm a ways, feeling her smooth, soft skin... yet he knew under that was strength. He smiled warmly at her. He too wondered what would happen when the moonlight hit them...

"I'm glad I met you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 11:26 pm

She smiled leaning her head against his. "I'm glad our paths crossed" she said looking at him. "Who knows where I would be if we had not met. Maybe working my way through taverns" she said with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Jacob laughed a bit as well, feeling how close they where. He realized how happy he truly was with her... how complete he felt. "Paths that must have been destined to cross..." he said. He stroked her hair a bit. "Paths that... seems to be better now that they have crossed." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 11:41 pm

"So different we are the same" she said. She felt him stoke her hair "I think it's better they have crossed" she said smiling. She couldn't be anymore content with her life at this point in time.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 09, 2009 11:48 pm

"A human mage and a child of the moon... an odd pair..." he said with a small laugh. "But... you are right. We are the same in a lot of ways. We are looked down upon in society... feared even... though unjustly." he said. "There are not many of either of us left." he said. "I think so too..." he said. "It... feels good to finally talk like this... to finally be this close..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

She laughed. "I think we need a drink and a song" she said with a laugh "maybe a dance" she said. "It's good to live like this. Talk like this. Be close like this" she said kissing him softly and drawing back slightly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum