The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 3 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Ariel kisses him back not really knowing that she was at his mercy. She runs her fingers through his hair and whimpered some as he pressed against her. She was not thinking clearly anymore. She wanted him him badly. But what if they got too loud? Or if they broke something? How would she explain it? She did not know what this would mean. But her body was needy and ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Judas grinned darkly as he felt her body betray her completely.  What happened after her maiden blood was spilled, he didn't care.  In fact, having her father find him in her bed would only further his pleasure in bringing the bastard down.  He grabbed at Ariel's hips and pushed his hard against her.  he then slipped his free hand and picked her up against him.  He took her tot he bed and threw her down with that same dark grin.  "You are mine."  he said as he stripped and climbed into the bed over her......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:57 pm

Ariel looks away from him when he grinned darkly at her. He was using her her mind knew that. But her body would not listen to her mind. Not anymore. She says, "Yes yes you win now shut up and take your prize." She was being a bit of a smart ass but that was her personality. A mixture of strong vulnerable and smart aleck attitude. She knew she would pay the price for this later.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Judas laughed and he forced her legs apart and placed himself neatly where needed.  "Oh, this isn't my prize."  He said as without mercy, he rammed himself inside her.  He smelled her blood instantly and grinned as he thrust hard into her a second time.  Her attitude about it all was quite refreshing, but she would soon see just what he was capable of.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:18 pm

She should have known that he was going to be this way about it. She holds on to the bed and keeps quiet. "Yeah yeah I know your prize is the death of the council. You know you should learn how to have fun." This hurt like hell but she was not going to have him break her. She holds on to the bed and looks away from him. She did not want to remember his smugness.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Judas narrowed his eyes and gripped Ariel by the chin, forcing her to look at him as he ravaged her.  "Don't play coy with me, my lover."  He said darkly to her, "The prize I seek isn't just the death of your father's council.  It is the complete destruction of his soul and you now are a huge part of that."  He began to groan in his throat as he felt his body enjoy this more than his mind.  His thrust and pace began to slow and he loosened his grip on Ariel just enough.  He dropped his head down and kissed her again.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment and says, "Quit acting like you care. I am just a tool for you to use." She leans into him and bites into his neck like he did hers. She will get payback for this. He could be sure of that. She bites into his neck hard enough to make him bleed. But when he leaned down to kiss her, she kissed back with heated passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Judas growled deeply in his throat as she bit at his throat and then kissed him back.  Quit acting like he cared.  "As you wish."  he said and sharply pulled himself from her folds.  In that instant, he flipped her onto her front and returned his manhood to her folds.  From there, he showed no mercy at all........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm

She tensed up as he showed her no mercy. "Not what I meant stupid jackass." She held on to whatever she could grab but then her body gave into the pleasure. When she hit her moment of climax she shook underneath him. But she could not fight anymore. She just stayed quiet and waited to see where he would do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:09 pm

Judas growled in his throat once more as she again seemed to goad him, but her body betrayed her soon enough and he felt her shudder in climax.  At this point, he pushed her right down into the bed and laid on her.  He bit into the back of her shoulder as he continued his brutal assault and never slowed or stopped until he felt his own body rise to climax.  His seed spilled into her and he knew it would make her burn.  He thrust into her a final time and then laid down fully up her back.  "Your body betrays your words, Ariel."  He whispered to her, "And soon enough, it will betray you again.  And when that happens, you will hate me all the more for it.  And just think what your dear father will do when he realises he no longer has his sacrificial lamb to trap me with."  He thrust into her one more time for good measure and then got off her.  Pulling his trousers back on, he laughed at her exposed and bleeding folds.  "I'll be seeing you again very soon, Ariel."  And he disappeared through the window....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Ariel didn't say a word as she felt him leave her. The next day her father did not even look at her. He was focused on his own desires. She walks around the city ignoring home. Ignoring calls from David. She was doing her best to ignore what happened last night. She goes to a hotel and spends her day and night there. She was not going to be at his beck and call like a whore.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Judas watched carefully the events of the next night.  It appeared that Mustang didn't know yet about his beloved lamb.  He didn't mind so much as he enjoyed watching Ariel fall into herself.  Oh, how defiant she was!  It was delicious to watch.  In a few days, he knew she would seek him out.  She would have no choice in the matter.  She had taken of his blood as he had taken of hers and soon, the sickness would begin to rise in her.  Without him, she would become unstable.

However, in the back of his mind, he could feel Talia punishing him for what he had done.  "You have destroyed her for your own gain, Judas."  She stabbed.
"As I would again to see justice done."  He replied sharply.
"That was not why I led you to her."  She snapped, "That was not what I had intended."
"You knew in your heart what I would do, Talia."  He said to her, "And you still put her right into my hands."
"I meant for you to find love and forgiveness in her."  Talia said more quietly this time in his head.  "She was sent as your salvation, for you to move on and leave this hatred behind."
"And I shall leave it behind."  Judas whispered, "When I have watched every last one of them die."
"And what of Ariel?"  Talia asked, "Will you condemn her too?"
"Every last one of them."  Judas repeated.  "You should have chosen another, my love, one that was not you. Perhaps then, I may have taken a different road."
"Had I chosen another,"  Talia said, "You would never find redemption."
"I don't want redeeming."  Judas said, "I want only my vengeance.  Then I can rest in peace with you, my love."
"Until you can learn to love again, Judas Iscariot, you will never be able to rest with me."  Talia told him, "Ariel Mustang is the one that will bring you back to me.  She is the one that will ignite your heart once again and only then will you find me again."  And with that, she was gone, leaving Judas to consider carefully what she had told him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Ariel spent days fighting with her father enough to have him track her down, beat her, and leave her chained to a basement wall. She did not call for Judas once. It was not her first beating. She may be under the influence of his blood but she was stubborn. She says, "Talia should have just taken my body." She looks around trying to find a way out. She pulls on the chains hard enough for them to come lose. She smashes a window and runs through the streets bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 pm

After a few days, Judas began to doubt his hold over Ariel, but when he learned the truth of what had happened, his anger over Mustang deepened to the point of murderous rage.  He had wanted to see him suffer the humiliation of knowing his only weapon was now useless, but instead, he treated the girl as though she had never mattered in the first place.  He retraced his steps through her memory, finding the point at which he had missed the truth.  With Talia's words still stinging in his mind, he went in search of Ariel.

It didn't take much and took even less time than he imagined.  She was injured and she was leaving her blood traces all across Naperville.  He eventually found her wandering down a back alley, one he had come to frequent in his search for blood.  This would be Ariel's crucible now.  Would she give in to her blood and feed as he had intended, or would she continue to defy him and fall into sickness?  He followed close behind, wondering, watching and waiting.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Ariel stumbled and looked around for her intended targets of her anger. She found three of the counsel members drinking and messing with a slut. She says, "They are the ones who turned me into my father." She walked up to them and stared into their eyes compelling them to shoot each other in the head. She looked at the blood but walked away. She was thirsty but she didn't want to drink blood. She smiles some and looks for something else to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Judas watched with a raised brow as she began using skills only a true vampire could wield and when done, she walked away from the blood as though it didn't matter.  His whole attitude about Ariel had been wrong and he knew that now.  No longer did he view her as a simple tool to help in his work, he saw her as much more.  As she wandered away, he smiled at the dying council members and crouched down.  "No longer do I need to be rid of you personally."  He said to them, "I do believe Talia, you were right my love.  This girl is far more than mere entertainment and tool."  He walked away from the bodies and followed Ariel's scent, finding her again in another alley.  This time, he didn't keep his distance.  Instead, he slipped up behind her and whispered into the nape of her neck.  "Well now, what do we have here?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, "Go away Judas. I am not in the mood for your company." She was killing the counsel and she did not need his bull anymore. She stops in front of a hotel. The whores tossed down their money and information they gathered. She smiles and makes her way through the city to a mansion on the outside of town. She then goes up to her room. Everything lit up with candles that smell of vanilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:50 pm

He laughed and followed her anyway.  "I knew it would not take you long."  He said as she entered the room.  "I knew you would turn on them because of me.  How delicious.  Your defiance is boundless.  I like it."  he moved up close to her, pinning her to the wall and he kissed her....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

She growls and pushes him off with ease. "Judas...I don't want you. You made me a monster." She fixes herself and says, "I am killing the counsel by making them die by their worse fear. For my own reasons you self centered idiot." She glares at him. "By the way you need a bath. You reek." She runs him a bath and pushes him in. "I won't have you stink up my house."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Judas laughed, even more so when she said he'd made her a monster, "Oh no, my dear lover, you were already half way there."  he said as he sat in the water and smiled at her, "I just helped you along the rest of the way."  He stripped off brazenly in front of her and pulled her to him again.  "And you killing the council for me just cements you being what you were always meant to be.  I told you once, you were mine and tonight, you have proven so."  He kissed her again forcefully, preventing her this time from evading him and he pushed her to the wall, keeping the kiss going and actually enjoying it......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Ariel fights against him and pushed away from him. The best she could do was push them apart a few inches. "I don't like you that way. You used me! Turned me into a beast!" She extends her fangs. "But I don't need to feed like you at least not from humans." She bites at his neck and runs her fangs over his skin. "You could have ruined my hunt."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 am

Judas smiled and moved to her again, "Indeed, I did."  He admitted brazenly, "I used you and I enjoyed it."  he groaned as she dragged her new fangs over his neck.  "And deep down, so did you."  He pushed her back yet again and pressed his body to hers, feeling his heat rise, "I didn't ruin your hunt, you walked away from them and I don't need to feed on humans to survive, I don't need blood at all very often.  I just happen to enjoy hunting them."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as she took in what he said. She says, "You know you have too much confidence in yourself." She could feel his heart beat inside his chest. She says, "I have not been able to feed yet. I have been to angry to focus on food or blood as I should put it. And I'm really unsure if I could actually feed off someone." She wanted to feed but she didn't want to turn or kill anyone because she was hungry. At least when she was getting revenge she felt good about it afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 am

Judas grinned and lifted his shoulder just a little higher so she could actually bite this time.  "I've been told that before."  He said with mirth, "Needless to say, it ended better for me than them."  He put his lips to her neck and inhaled deeply of her scent before he let loose his fangs and bit down.  Her blood tasted even better than before and he sighed, pushing against her again.  After a short time, he released his bite and licked the wound to heal it.  "You'll feed when you're ready."  He told her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:57 am

Ariel cries out as he bites her neck. It didn't hurt this time. It felt really good. She ran her fangs over his skin before biting down and taking a deep drink of his blood. Her eyes turn blood red. "I'm so hungry. My throat burns with hunger." She lets go of his neck and licks the wound to heal it. She licks her lips but tenses up as she picks up David's scent. She says, "He should have stayed home." She pushes him off gently and goes to David slowly. She was not sure how she was going to handle seeing her ex. But she needed to say her good byes to her human life. He was the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next