The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 4 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Judas had just been about to enjoy her again when they were interrupted and he growled deep in his throat as she escaped his grasp entirely.  He followed her through to the unsuspecting human and narrowed his eyes.  So this was the boyfriend?  Judas decided he could snap the whelp in two without a second thought.  Why would she date such an inadequate runt?  And yet, she burned with hunger.  This could be an opportunity, he thought and lingered in the doorway to watch and wait.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Ariel stopped a few feet in front of David. She says, "Go home David." He looks at her and says taking her in his arms, "I knew you would be here. You always loved your grandmother's place." She hugged him gently. She says, "You were always a better best friend than a boyfriend." He says, "You seem different now. What's going on?" She says looking into his eyes compelling him, "You found me with another guy and set me on fire like I have always been scared of. You will go home and call Mary Jesse and have sex with her like you have every night since we were officially going out. You will forget about me. Be happy I am dead and you are free." He walks off in a daze.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Judas lifted an eyebrow and stepped forward, "Absolutely you found her in bed with another man."  He said with mirth and wrapped his arms around Ariel from behind possessively.  "And then everything else she said."  He grinned at the boy, licking his lips, but instead, he pulled Ariel tight to him and watched the boy leave in his trance.  With his arms still tight to her front and his chin resting neatly on the top of her head, he began to laugh, "You have a gift for vampirism."  He told her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Ariel looks at him with a huff. "Will you quit being a jerk. I don't want to have to kill him. He is a good guy. He just thinks with his dick too much." She bites into him roughly. "I need blood." She throws him into the wall. Her vampire taking over completely. Her eyes red with a hint of gold. She turns her nails into claws. "You made me a monster. Now you have to pay." She obviously was different than his other vampire children. She had her free will intact. She could control her impulses.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Judas felt the wind knocked out of him as he hit the wall, but his smile never faltered.  Slowly, he shook his head, "Oh no, my beautiful creature."  He told her, "I already told you.  You were half way there before my fangs even touched your skin.  And long before my blood mingled with yours."  He moved forward again, knowing full well now that she was nothing like his minions.  She was a true vampiress and he thoroughly loved her for it.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Ariel glares at him ripping into his chest. "You assume to think that you know me." She throws him through the wall. She says, "I am going to enjoy torturing you for all time for what you have done." She was angry hungry and confused from not having blood. She says, "I don't want to be like you. A sex addict killing machine. I mean the sex sounds good yes. But killing people doesn't. I mean I don't mind killing the council. But not innocent people."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Judas relaxed his body as she literally threw him through a wall and when he landed, he laughed whole heartedly, "By all means, continue!"  He called.  "After two thousand years of torture at the hands of your ancestors, I have no trouble accepting it from you, only with you, I can fight back fair."  In that instant, he was on his feet and he grabbed Ariel by her throat.  His chest healed instantly almost and he grinned at her.  "And you can have all the sex you can handle."  He ripped at her clothing, leaving her almost bare to him.  "And how I shall enjoy that."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Ariel glares at him and looks at him not caring about the fact that she was naked. She says, "When does this hunger go away? I can barely think straight. It is like a high I can't come down from. One minute I want to eat, the next I want sexual attention." She sniffs him. "You still need a bath." She was not sure which desire to act on.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Judas grinned and pulled her to him, "Your hunger will fade when you have fed enough."  He said and then laughed once more before nodding, "Oh, it is very much like a high and for a while, it is very confusing, but you will get used to it.  You will learn to anticipate your hunger and what it brings out in you.  With time, you will learn to control it as I do."  His touch became a little softer then, but he was in no way letting her escape a second time.  "As for the sexual attention you so badly want, you know where to find it."  And he kissed her passionately.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:11 am

Ariel looks at him a moment as he suddenly was being gentle again before stealing another kiss. She says in the kiss, "But you are not my lover." She leans in to his kiss as her body begin to relax again. Letting her vampire side do all the thinking. Her human mind was slowing things down. She was still hungry but she could handle it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:19 am

Once again, Ariel's body was betraying her and Judas took full advantage of that.  "Oh, but I am your lover."  He told her, "And you are mine."  He continued the kiss before letting his free hand roam her body brazenly.  "Your body continues to betray you, Ariel."  He said, using her name properly for the first time, "Though you may fight me, you want me.  I can feel it in every fibre of your being."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Ariel shivers under his touch. She kisses him back. She says softly, "Finally you call me by my name. Properly at that." She presses into him. She did not know why she attracted to him. He used her and turned her into a vampire. She did enjoy the benefits of being a vampire. Strength was plus. No one could hurt her now. Well as long as she stayed out of the sun. She would find a way around that eventually. Compulsion and increased sexual draw. Easier to draw out pray.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Judas smiled and began kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulder, "I'll be the only one that does now."  He told her, "Everyone else will start calling you monster, vampire, demon.  Witch.  The list is endless and for the time being, you're still useful to me."  He raked his fangs over her neck and pushed against her again, feeling her heat rise.  Judas let her go long enough to unbutton his trousers before he pushed against her again.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Ariel looks at him slightly. "Oh so you will only stay as long as I am useful to you. Just like a man." She ripped his shirt off and ran her fangs over his neck. "You may be my elder in this game but you said it yourself. I have a knack for this. Who knows what I will able to do." Her heart was racing. In excitement mostly. This beast of a man was as ready and willing as she was. She began to wonder though. Did he really want to spend eternity alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Judas grinned, "And just as a woman, you will take full advantage of that usefulness."  He replied and suddenly, he shoved his hands under her but and lifted her to him.  Carrying her from the bathroom into the bedroom, he kicked off his trousers, still holding her up and crawled up the bed.  He laid her down and loomed over her.  Then, without a word or warning, he pushed himself into her and growled low in his throat with pleasure.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Ariel let him carry her back to the bed. She says with a smile, "You act as though I started this heated affair. It was you who started this and persisted after I have tried to stop it several times." She tensed up some as he rammed himself inside her. It didn't hurt but it was still new to her. She held onto him and moaned deeply. She was not sure what he was going to pull this time but it was going to be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Once buried deep inside her, Judas relaxed some, staying where he was for the moment.  He stared down at her with a mirthful grin, "Oh, this was started long before you were born, Ariel."  He told her, "Talia taking you was merely the last event of many.  She knew I would have you no matter what and I have.  And I intend to keep you for a very long time."  He began his rhythm.  It was strong and deep, but not like the brutality of before.  The demand of before had gone for him.  This was simply pure pleasure......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment as he moved in and out of her. She moved her hips some to make him go deeper inside her. She says, "The act as though I was destined to be your play thing." She licks his neck. "Now quit talking like you are my master. And show me how good you can make a woman feel in bed. Or do you not remember what it is like to do that?" She baiting him again. She was curious if he could love a woman the right way. He probably baited many people into his bed. Now it was her turn to show him she was not a servant.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Judas narrowed his eyes somewhat as she baited him.  He had never cared much about his bedmate enjoying his pleasure, not since Talia had been taken from him.  And on some level, perhaps Ariel was right.  It had been so long, the idea of love making had long died in him.  At first, he made to choke her into fear, but as his fingers wrapped around her slender throat, he felt he couldn't quite manage it again.  Instead, he simply held her there and traced his thumb up and along her jawline, over her chin and back again.  "You play a dangerous game, Ariel Mustang."  He said quietly as he continued to thrust into her, but he continued to refrain from his brutality.  Slowly, he dropped his head down and he kissed her.  Perhaps the notion of lovemaking had not entirely left him after all....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Ariel looks at him with a kind smile knowing that she had gotten his attention. She moans some and runs her hands over his body. She kisses him back and shows him memories of her as a child. Her baiting people after receiving so many beating from her father. It was how she survived. Then she said in his head, "Besides you love it. You can admit that."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Judas closed his eyes as she showed him her memories again.  He could admit he loved it, she had told him, but for the moment, it only served to remind him she had already been half the monster she was now by the way she had treated people and been treated by her father.  He continued his strong rhythm, but he also began to let himself fall into her and enjoy her.  His own mind began to flood with memories of Talia and how they had made love together.  Ariel was shown how tender he had been with her and how he had loved her and enjoyed her pleasures.  He hadn't intended her to see those memories, but they fell into her mind regardless as Judas let the walls fall.  It wouldn't last, but for the time being, he would let her enjoy this as much as he did.

As he felt his release nearing, he changed his pace and began holding Ariel closer.  "Call my name."  He asked her.  Yes, he asked, not demanded.  "Call my name in release.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Ariel knew he saw her as a monster but that was okay. She moved her hips in rhythm with his. She could see how much he loved Talia and that stung her heart but she didn't let it show. She could never be loved like that. Not by anyone. She moans his name in pleasure as he was bringing her closer to her release. "Judas I am coming!" Her walls tighten and hits her release.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Judas clenched his eyes shut as he felt her tighten and tense up.  When she called his name, something in him began to change.  The memory of Talia began to merge into the moment of now and Judas began to shudder as her release washed over him.  He tensed up his hips, pushing her past her climax and kept going.  His mind became fuzzy and uncontrolled as his use of her turned on him.  His body glistened with sweat and he kissed her again.  Such as the passion he could feel from her now, he opened his eyes and stared down at her as he continued thrusting into her.  "There you are."  He whispered. He let his full weight lower onto her and he framed her head and shoulders with his forearms.  He pushed his knee up slightly, forcing her leg higher over him and he gripped her hip, holding her there.  "My lover, I see you."  But it wasn't Talia he was speaking to, nor seeing.  It was truly Ariel....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Ariel held onto him as felt him continue to move in and out of her. His words caught her off guard and broke through her pleasure induced fog. She looks in his mind trying to figure out if he was seeing her or his beloved Talia. She says running her fingers through his hair down his neck and to his cheek. Her touch gentle and tender beyond anything she ever showed. She says, "You are finally seeing me for me. You are not seeing a monster or toy." Her guard was down. Her walls shattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Judas moved his hand to her face and moved aside some stray hair.  His pace began to quicken once more as he felt his release come.  He thrust hard into her, burying himself deep in her core and let loose his seed.  The rush of it made him cry out and he held her tightly so she couldn't move from him.  "You are mine."  He growled as he shuddered, forcing the last of his seed into her.  He kept his gaze fixed on Ariel as he then began to relax a little, but he wasn't letting her go just yet.  "You are Ariel Iscariot.  You are my wife."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next