The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

As expected, Jasper had many questions that needed answers and she had many too, though hers could wait a while. Taking a deep breath, Serenity began to search her memory to help him. "First off, a simulator isn't a hologram. It's just what we call a piece of kit that makes things. It can simulate anything for you that you need, weapons, food, blood. It's all good and it works. I haven't had to feed from someone for a few years now." That cleared, she moved on to his next batch of questions.

Moving to a small crate, she sat down and put her elbows over her knees. "Ok, this could take a while, so I suggest you sit down." She let her head drop down a little and then smoothed her hair back from her face and neck. Since his attack, her vines had grown more and one now snaked its way up her cheek and split. One part curled over her left eyebrow. The other half of it went to the very edge of her eyelid and then curled downward slightly. It was quite pretty from a distance to look at. "You've missed a hell of a lot, Lieutenant." She began, "People like us have a name now. We're called Reapers and the mutation we have is called the Reaper Gene. Some people still fear Reapers, but generally we're left alone now. It took three wars to do it mind. Billions of people died and many systems were wiped out. The graviton missiles that you have are now illegal as they were used during the wars. The main government is now called the Planetary Council and they control much of this galaxy, but out here in the outer territories, they don't bother much. Where we are now is a haven for all the freaks and oddities that don't like Council rule. They leave us alone and we leave them alone." She took another deep breath, thinking of what to tell him next. "Obviously, the tech has evolved way beyond what you may have known and there's been a whole verse full of changes. We don't use AI anymore and to be honest, honey, after going toe to toe with Aura, I'm kinda glad that we gave it up. We don't use Exia tech out here either, though you'll probably find some in the interior. It's much smaller, lighter and more manoeuvrable than what you have and generally now, it's remote so there's no pilot." She looked to her crew, who were still having fun before looking back at Jasper. "We're not in any wars right now. I think the Council have given up trying to force their laws out here, but that's always subject to change depending on what they want and who has it. Out here, the laws are simple. You keep what you kill, salvage or pilfer. You cross someone, they're gonna cross you back. If you've got the bollocks to back up your mouth, then you're fine. It's the same for Reaper and regular alike, so don't get to thinking you're better than anyone else. That generally lands you in a whole heap of shit and believe me, you don't want that. Now, about you and Aura."

After taking a deep breath, "Me and your little girlfriend made a deal while you were sleeping." She continued, "In a little under three days, we'll be reaching Space Port 9 where I intend to offload the salvage from your old ship. You and she are gonna get off there and make your own way. You and her will be fine, I promise. When folk see that you're connected with me and mine, they won't touch you at the port. After that, you're on your own. I've told her that I want you both as far away from me as possible and there's very specific reasons why. Some of which, no doubt you're feeling right now." She leaned forward again and regarded him carefully. "When Aura brought you and the Exia on board, you were dying. I had to give you my blood to bring you back. At the time, I had no qualms about letting you die, but I really didn't fancy having at it with Aura a second time. That's what you can feel running through you and you want more, even now. You're creating a bond with me that you have no right to, Jasper and I can't allow that. You have to leave with Aura and start again somewhere else. That's the problem with Reapers, they take from another and it connects them in a way they can't understand or resist. What I gave you and what you took earlier is more than enough to keep you from feeding on a regular person for a very long time. You just need to learn to control yourself and you'll do just fine. Just not with me, ok?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please) - Page 2 Empty Re: Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 am

He was interested in this hollogram far more than she knew and more than he was willing to let on for the moment. Back in his time such things where non-existant, and he would have to get his blood by other means but to hear that he would be able to feed and do other things made him feel anxious to try it. Then again he would be able to flex his wings and muscle and have some fun in there, the thought alone made him anxious as hell to try this thing out.

He followed her to the crate and sat down in front of her, his shirt was in horrible condition but with his body being in such great shape it wasnt like it was horrible to see through the holes and such. He rested his arm on one of the crates and listened to her, he couldnt help but look at the markings on her body that had grown more since he lsat fed from her. She called him by his rank, which surprised him some but hearing that He was now called a reaper, he shrugged and smiled some saying,"interesting, its fitting for someone like me." He looked at Exia when she mentioned the Graviton missiles and said,"you know," he paused for a second and continued,"that thing there, it has far more of those missiles than you would think." He raised his left hand and looked at his wrist and realised that the remote link wasnt on his wrist and said,"there are roughly around 500 of them on board, enough to wipe out an armada. Which Exia is rigged and programmed to launch them if I die, but first she is programmed to overload them to amplify there warhead yields, then shoot them."

He smiled when she mentioned Aura,"yea Aura has always been stubborn, but she is a very good combat pilot... there has been many times where I get knocked out from a impact and she takes over." Jasper said almost interrupting her. "You dont use Exia Tech because there is only one of her kind, and your looking at her. She was a prototype combat ship thats designed on extremely heavy armor and shielding, but also made to be extremely fast and agile. How do you think I avoided your ships attack for a little while?" He said, this time interrupting her on purpose. But it was nice to hear that there where no wars currently, but hearing that he can keep what he kills sounded like a movie that he once watched and smiled some at the thought.

He shook his head and said,"she isnt my girlfriend... she was just drift compatable and compatable with my mind to merge for Exia. Exia is just as much Neural as she is physical, alot of the stuff that Exia does I control with my mind and hands... not just one. thats what makes Exia stand out." Hearing that there was emotions that where happening that she didnt want to have happen, he shrugged his shoulder and thought to himself *yea, but I want you.* He looked at her and said to her,"three days," hearing this would give him plenty of time to try and win her over. It was true he was creating a bond with the two of them, but she didnt want it to happen although he did.

He stood and said to her,"come, take me to the simulator room. Show me how it works and all." He planned to have her with him so they would be alone and be together in the simulator, he already had plans and everything set in his mind for this. Not to mention this would allow them to be themselves without the fear of the others on the ship, and maybe, just maybe they would connect. He reaches out to her, giving her his hand and says,"come."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Serenity began to laugh as Jasper spurted off proudly about his Exia being the only one. Sure, his was the prototype and it was probably the most advanced and technically perfect machine ever created at the time, but time changes everything, every time. Stifling her laughter again, she shook her head, letting her blonde hair fall over her face. "Sorry." She said, "I don't mean to laugh, I swear. Yes, yours was the first Exia off the line, but there have been thousands of models since. In fact, they created a newer and more perfect model almost every year for over a century. If you ever make it to the interior, you'll see for yourself how it's evolved, though I doubt you'll like it much." She then looked back up again and smoothed her hair back from her face when he began speaking about Aura.

"To hear her speak about it all, you'd think otherwise." She said, "That girl is head over heels for you, Lieutenant, has been since the beginning, I bet. She let everything else on that ship die just to keep you alive and the way she defended you, she may as well be your damned wife." She laughed again, but didn't look away.

The conversation moved on again when he repeated three days and then went onto ask more about the simulator. He wanted to try it. "I hope you're not expecting much." She told him, "It's just a simulator." She then looked at his hand as he asked her to go with him and hesitated. Was this a genuine request, or was he making a ploy to get her alone? She wasn't sure and looked briefly to the rest of the crew. They were all happy listening and dancing around to the music still, and she could swear she heard a few screeching cats as they tried to sing along too. After a moment, she took a deep breath and looked back up at Jasper. "Ok." She said, but didn't take his hand. Physical contact only made things worse. "This way."

She nodded to her crew as she led Jasper out of the hanger. "I'm showing him the simulator so he doesn't freak out again." She explained, "We won't be too long." In other words, if she wasn't back in less than an hour, go and get her. She then turned her head to Jasper. "Follow me." She said and left the hanger. She made sure to keep at least a step ahead of him and she quickly made her way through the Jezebel to an upper section near the stern.

The simulator was behind the galley of the ship and connected to it through the counter kitchen. With the hydrators in the cabins, it wasn't used much unless it was a special occasion or they had guests that needed decent food. She pointed to a large serving hole, "That's the galley through there." She said, then moved to a tall machine about her height. Well, not perhaps that tall then. "And this is it." She said, leaning against the machine. "This can simulate the blood you need, the blood Reapers need to stop going nuts around the normals. You tell it what you want and it creates it in here." She opened up a small panel that then lit up. To demonstrate, she turned to the machine. "Blood pack, human. Type O, 1 litre. 39 Celsius." The panel lit up further as it began to create what was needed. First, the bag was created, then it began to turn red as the blood was created and then filled the bag. In less than a minute, it was finished and the panel darkened again.

Taking the new blood from the machine, Serenity snapped open the straw tot he bag and sipped it. It made her shiver and made her vines seem even darker and more striking than before, but at least they didn't grow further. After nodding, she handed him the bag. "Here." She said, "Give it a try." She offered him a small smile and held the bag out further, wanting to keep him as far away as possible.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Once she got him to the simulator and showed him this tall machine that would give him anything he asked for, he looked at it kinda shocked that such a thing existed. Everything had changed, finding out his Exia wasnt the only one anymore. Finding out everything changed was just hard, but there was something that was still unique and hadnt changed. Him, he hadnt changed and thinking other reapers hadnt the ability that he does which would make him stand out.

He took the bag that she offered him and quickly put the straw like thing in his mouth and began drinking it. The sight of it made him want it, he was still a bit blood thirsty but was containing it untill she showed him the bag. In less than a matter of minutes he finished off the bag and asked,"will you go into the simulator with me? there is something that you need so see and I would like to let loose without causing harm."

trying to hint to her that there was something he needed to do, but didnt want to let her know it was so they could get closer. He looked at the entrance and said,"can you set it for high levels of combat, enemy mechs and such, along with armed personell?" He was excited, but at the same time wanted to play and show her some of the stuff that he had learned and was trained for. Some of the stuff that he could do was taught and some of it was skill that he had learned and honed. But also some of it he knew she wouldnt be able to do, they where reapers shure, but the amount of stuff he had to go through to get all this was intense and he knew she hadnt done it.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Serenity nodded as he drank the blood, clearly savouring it intensely. When the bag was empty, she held her hand out for it and put the item back in the simulator. The empty bag disappeared again and the panel shut down entirely. Then he started asking about going inside the machine and Serenity lifted an eyebrow in some confusion. "We don't go inside it, there's just tech and wires inside it." She started to say, but then fathomed what he meant. "Oh, that kind of simulator!" She said and nodded, "No, we don't have one of those aboard the Jezebel. Holosuites need a whole heel of a lot of room for them to work and Jezebel just isn't that fat, honey." She laughed then and made to move past him, "However, we did convert the rear hanger into a gym. We have tech in there that can mimic certain things and act accordingly. We call them droids and they're pretty good for sparring with. They move just fast enough to be battle fit, but not too fast that they're superhuman or something. Come, I'll show you."

Moving past Jasper, Serenity went to the galley wall and touched the comms link. "Taking the Lieutenant down to the gym." She said into it.
"Sure thing, Boss." Slyder said in reply, "We're winding down here now, so will change the watch for the night run."
"Ok Slyder." Serenity said and smiled to Jasper. "Follow me." She moved out of the back of the galley, but instead of going aft back the way they came, she took him down and under the galley towards the rear most hanger. It was smaller and clearly unusable for anything bigger than a hopper, or planet stroller, but it was big enough for some good movement from the fighter and the droids.

"Here we are." She said, looking around with some pride. She and Mac had built this from nothing and now it served all the crew and many passengers as well. "And underneath here, we have the float tank for relaxing afterwards." She moved further into the room and turned slowly to look around. "I can't give you any full combat warfare, but hand to hand and skirmish, sure.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Following her as she took him to a new area, hearing all that she spoke about as he thought about it. Hearing they where combat drones made it perfect and then there was a float tank to relax. the place was perfect. "perfect, will you join me?" Jasper said as he took off his shirt, his markings had grown a little more with the last batch of blood that he had.

He looked at her as his markings where being completely revealed to her and said,"dont mind the markings," He touched his chest and quickly stretched his arm out, and a wing formed from behind him made from nothing but black energy that pulsed a faint glow of red. Repeating the same process but on the other side he formed 2 wings and said to her,"Im a reaper, but everyone has there secrets."

He put his hands by his sides waiting for her to ready the drones so he could have some fun and let loose for a change, he really needed it afterall.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Serenity stepped back and stared in shock as quite suddenly, two very large, very black wings appeared at Jasper's shoulders. Everyone had their secrets indeed! Trying not to look so stupidly frightened by what she saw, she nodded quickly and went to the wall as far away from him as she could get. So many questions buzzed in her head as she touched a control panel on the wall. How did he do that? Had he always been like that? How the hell did he hide such things? More importantly though, why was he showing her?

Staying near the wall and ergo, the door, Serenity set a programme for the droids. An extreme workout would probably be much better for him, she thought and cranked up the power. "All yours." She said quickly, "Try not to break too many of them. It takes a while for Rat to rebuild them." As she finished, ten droids detached from the wall and surrounded Jasper. Each was as tall as him and each was different in what they could do, ranging from lethal punches and kicks, to electronic shocks and more. Also, each droid was equipped with a weapon. Nothing that would kill outright, but some of them could certainly do a person serious damage. "I've set it right at the top end of the scale." She said with curiosity, "You're a big guy, I'm sure you can handle it." She offered a small smile and then looked to the door. "I'll be in the float tank. Shout when you're done and I'll set you another or clear the tank for you if you've had enough."

As the droids began their assault, Serenity took the opportunity to leave the room and she went down the side steps to the float tanks. There were three of them. She opted for the one closest to the door for easy escape if she needed it. Stripping down to her underwear, she climbed into the tank and laid back. The anti-gravity sensors came online and Serenity began to float in the tank. She felt the relaxation would be good to calm her and perhaps ease the vines back some. She closed her eyes as her hair began to curl and float over her face and she took some deep breaths to calm her mind enough to just relax. It was hard, considering what had happened the last few days and what she had seen in those days. Jasper, Aura, the Exia, it all added up and it raced through her mind as she tried to find some order and peace with it. It didn't help that Jasper had literally taken all her blood reserves and she felt the need for it coming on strong and deep. She decided she would go down to the simulator later when the crew were all in their beds so she wouldn't be disturbed and restock herself. It would keep her vines visible for longer than she wanted, but at least she wouldn't be looking at people like they were lunch!

After a few more minutes, arguing with her mind about being empty for once, Serenity finally felt at peace enough to just let the tank do its thing. Nothing. That was the whole point of it. She calmed her breathing, slowed her pulse and just relaxed into the black void of the tank. It would be so easy to fall asleep in those things and she often had before.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm

As the battle droids formed around him in a tight circle, he nodded as she left. He clinched his fist as he formed a armor using the markings that where already formed around his body and the red glowing aura. His entire skin began coating itself in the black vines untill he was completely covered, they formed a second skin that was very tough and extremely hard to break.

Punching one of the drones he sent it flying accross the room while a sonic boom went off from the kinetic impact of his punch. Using his wings as a shield from the ones behind him, immediately he recovered his stance and jumped in the air and pushed himself forward with his wings to get some range on them. Once he was about 20 feet or so away he sized the combat drones up and smiled as they began fighting him, some had weapons and where using them. Dodging the rounds where rather easy for there movements where a bit slow and raggid.

As they came towards him, he clinched his fist and the aura gathered around his hand. and he fired the red aura at the mass of them and disabled them with one shot.

Once he was done with the drones, he went into the tank like she mentioned and joined the first one closest to the door. He was tired from the aura blast, it was ages since he fired off that weapon. He saw that there was someone in the tank already but he didnt mind sharing, and besides that he was tired.

Forgetting that his wings are still out and his body had became armored, he let go and floated peacefully trying to relax.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Serenity's eyes snapped open as she heard someone entering the room with the float tanks. Normally, it wouldn't have bothered her, but she knew who it was. She waited until the movement stopped, but Justas she was about to turn on the gravity, the lid opened, doing it for her and she slammed into the bottom of the tank. "What the hell?!" She yelled as Jasper simply climbed in beside her and started turned off the gravity again. She turned, putting her bare back to Jasper and tried to make her way to the other side of it. "There's more than one tank Jasper!" She said quickly, trying to keep herself as best covered as she could.

From his vantage point, all her markings were on show and without the gravity keeping her hair in one place, or the loose underwear, the extent was open to full view. Serenity pushed herself right to the edge of the tank and tried to open the lid again from that side, but it didn't work. Jasper had blocked the only exit. She felt his wings brush over her skin and it began to react. The vines began to form a more steady pattern, coiling around where Jasper's wings had touched her and she felt the bond begin to grow stronger with the touching. "Jasper!" She said sharply, "Move! Now!"

There seemed nothing for it for Serenity but to float over him and get out that way, or at least enforce the gravity long enough that she could step over him, but that was fraught with as much danger as without the gravity. Moving down the tank as far as she could, Serenity put her feet to the edge and pushed herself across the space.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:47 pm

He didnt know anything about the tanks, originally he thought they where filled with water or something rather than the anti gravity that he soon found. "Sorry, didnt know this one was taken." She was beautiful, even with the markings and to see her naked showed more of the beauty. He looked at her as he spoke once more,"I didnt know there was more than one tank, I thought these where made with water in them." His wings floated over her body and where they touched her he began to notice her vines became less erratic and became more calming. Noticing this he felt a bond between the two of them growing and liking the feeling he grabs her as soon as she tries to push off and pulls her close and says,"stop," using his wings to stop them and makes it so they continue floating and then he wraps his wings around her once more but this time on purpose and says to her,"just relax and enjoy this." He holds her firmly but not to tightly as he tries to relax.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Serenity tried to battle his wings, but it was no use. The way he held onto her was much like what he had done in the hanger a few hours before. She was going nowhere. "Let me go." She said quietly, "I don't want to hurt you, Jasper, but I will if you don't release me." With his touch now covering her through his arms and wings, she felt the bond growing stronger and it was becoming harder to keep him away. After all was said and done, these three days would be worse than hell like she had first thought.

Held in his grasp, the vines on her skin began to change and move. Some grew, others receded and the whole thing became less erratic and much more ordered. Only the vines marking her neck and face remained the same. Down her back, they began to twist around each other in the middle, level with the small of her back. Above and below that, the vines began to fan out. It began to take shape as a mirrored tree with the roots of it matching the branches that spread out across her shoulders and over them to her front. At the bottom of it, they mirrored the pattern, curling around her hips and down her thighs. And, as the vines twisted around her arms, they mirrored down her legs. It was quite something to see and it was something that had never happened before. Serenity could feel them moving and changing and it disturbed her greatly, but she was also quite curious as to what they all looked like now they formed a picture pattern across her skin. The vines continued to travel across her body and around to her front where she felt them curl and grow around her bustline and lower abdomen. It was like they were framing her features. Why she couldn't feel them on her face, she didn't understand, but it seemed they had already framed her eyes and it seemed that this was the only thing needed.

Serenity began to tremble in Jasper's grip, but it wasn't from cold. In fact, Jasper felt quite hot, probably from his sparring with the droids and it seemed this spurred on the growth and change. What interested her then was how she watched his begin to change also. Near her hand, she watched the vines thin and curl down her fingers to the tips. This was all getting too much and she tried to push away. "Jasper, let me go." She ordered quietly, "You're making it all worse." Worse? From what she could see and feel, it was actually very beautiful.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Lightening up some as she asked for him to let go of her, but not letting go. Using the anti gravity to his advantage, Jasper turns her so that her back isnt facing him anymore and she is facing him chest first then pulls her close to him as he gives her his warmth and says,"Im not letting go of you," the vines that she once had that where erratic now looked very beautiful as she was beginning to calm down and relax.

He buried his face into her neck as they float and enjoyed the scent and says,"you smell so good," Jasper then kisses her on the neck gently and whispers in her ear,"shhh..."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Serenity closed her eyes tight and turned her face away as he cooed at her and held her there. He smelled good too, so good she could almost taste him. And that was the problem. In giving him her blood to begin with, willingly and without hesitation, she had initiated this bond. He was only going with what his own blood was telling him. The difference was, she didn't want this. She should have listened to her chief and not done it, but if he'd died, Aura would have killed them all. She still might and that was what ran through her mind now. "You have to let me go." She whispered against him. "Aura is not one to share, Jasper. She won't like this one bit. She could destroy this ship and everyone on it and you know it. She already invaded most of the hardwired systems when she brought you aboard. Jasper, please."

Being careful not to make matters worse, though she wondered how it could get any worse, Serenity pulled away slightly so she could look at him straight. "Jasper, this has to stop. What you're feeling, it can't happen." But the movement put her even closer and she felt his entire body on her own. The ache became intolerable and she dug her nails into her palms to try and distract from it. In response to this ache, the vines on her skin seemed to shift a little. Those that had moved up her neck finally began to change, going up to her head. They began to darken strands of her hair, giving it a two tone effect, black on blonde and she could feel it happening. Her closeness to Jasper and her need for blood began to take over and she found it harder to battle against it. "I'm sorry." She said suddenly and dropped her mouth to his throat. She bit deeply into his flesh and began taking his blood.

This was truly the very last thing Serenity wanted, but she just couldn't fight him off any longer. As his blood hit her throat and went into her, she felt the rush of it and breathed deeply against his skin. Her whole body became heated and instead of him holding her, she now held him. One hand wrapped around the back of his neck, while the other snaked under his arm and then up his back to hold him where she needed him. She had sealed their bond.

Taking enough to quell her thirst and fill her, Serenity carefully released her bite and then licked the wound to help it heal. "Forgive me, Aura." She said quietly against his throat. "Forgive me." She didn't try to move from him again, knowing that no matter what happened now, she would never be rid of him and what hurt the most of all about it, now she wouldn't want to be rid of him. Slowly, her head dropped down further and she rested it on his shoulder, taking in his scent as his blood worked its way through her body. The vines on her skin stopped moving and changing and seemed to settle and the black streaks in her hair thickened, becoming permanent. And she just laid there.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Hearing her speak of Aura, he shook his head and said,"I was never Aura's to share." Aura could do all that Serenity had said but still he didnt care, he wanted this woman reguardless of anything that she could say to try and scare him off. Seeing her dig her nails into her palms, he moves his hands into her palms to hold her there but he quickly found her apologizing and sinking her fangs into his neck. the armor on his neck that was made of the vines cracked as she made her mark on him and began feeding. As she wrapped herself around him while feeding, he began to get extremely horny as he felt something grow stronger.

His throat didnt hurt at all, instead she was making him very horny. The bite was all that he could focus on while she fed. When she was done he felt her lick him and he couldnt control himself anymore. Jasper moved them closer to the nearest wall and began kissing her neck intimately while pulling on her panties to remove them. His heart was racing and his body craved her while he was beginning to get very heated as the bite was the main thing driving him. It was true that she finished the link, but this was also sorta needed. Not so much as for the bond, but for the fact that there reapers and this was how they would connect alot better with the bond.

He moved the best he could keeping her in his grip while stripping the best that he could using just one hand while kissing her neck. his wings where the only thing keeping them in place instead of floating around like rubble. one wing wrapped around her while the other wing was pressed against the wall that was at a angle beside them and made a perfect hold for the two of them. it took him only a matter of minutes to get undressed, and then he began rubbing himself against her allowing herself to feel his cock rub against her sex while he trailed his lips from her neck to her lips and began kissing her as the passion and heat of the moment was taking over completely.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Serenity felt her panties being pulled at and as much s she tried to fight his fingers back, he succeeded. There was nothing left in her to fight with and she found herself becoming lost in him. She could feel his heart thudding loud and fast beneath his ribs and she cold feel the heat in him rising. "Please." She begged as he kissed up her throat, "Please don't..." His lips were on hers and she felt robbed of breath. She couldn't stop him now even if she could. As reapers, it wasn't just the blood bond they craved, it was something much deeper than that. Serenity felt it now as he moved them and placed his wings to hold them steady. She knew what was coming.

Within minutes, she felt his bare skin next to hers and she bathed herself in his scent. Instinct had taken over now and her blood made sure it stayed that way. Feeling his sex rub against her, she arched her back and lifted her hips to him. In the blind heat and passion, there was no turning back. Serenity moved her hips forward and carefully slipped him between her folds.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Hearing her as she spoke some, but the link they had formed was too strong espeically after she had just finished feeding from him and finished the link. He was so into the heat of the moment that he had forgotten about everything around them and was focused on only her. He laced his arms under her arms and around her back and held onto her by her shoulders while rubbing against her by moving his hips around slowly.

He could feel her heart rate pick up, and it seemed like she wanted him just as much as he wanted her but at the same time she seemed to be fighting it some but not full intently. Her scent was driving him further and further as instinct was taking over him entirely. When she moved her hips forward and slipped his cock inside her, he instinctively pushed forward greeting her sex with his till they touched completely.

He looked up at her as he moaned deeply from the pleasure that he was feeling and slowly began thrusting deep inside her as he forgotten about how she had told them they would be away only for a little while.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Serenity lifted her knees up slightly as he pushed deep into her. Their skin met again and she let out a low sigh deep from her throat. He felt as though he had been made for her. His girth was tight and it stretched her, but it didn't hurt. More than a thousand years separated them, but she felt they had been made for each other. She knew it was the blood talking, but right at that moment, she no longer cared. Her head went back, resting onto his wing and she arched her back deeper. It pressed her entire body to his and exposed her throat and the vines there that began to throb with her increased heart rate.

Serenity moved her hips to meet Jasper's thrust, taking him deep into her core and it wasn't long before she felt her first climax rush up to claim her. Her skin flushed with colour and her movements became more urgent as she dug her nails into his shoulders. Her fold began to caress and massage his member as she tightened the muscle around him. And when it hit her, it was like opening the flood gates. She became incredibly hot and slick on him as her honey flowed freely over him. Her eyes darkened to a deep sapphire blue and her lips darkened to that of red wine as she let herself be taken away by the pleasure of him.

It completely left her, the notion that they may be found. She had told them she would not be longer than an hour and if she hadn't returned, they should come and get her. None of that mattered now and all she saw was Jasper. She clung to him as she rode her climax, but as it began to fade, she found sense enough to focus just a little. "Jasper." She said between sighs, "Jasper, don't come in me." She had no idea if he heard her or not, he seemed as lost in this as she was.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

As she was reaching her climax, he could feel her tighten and become more intense as she continued to ride him. He pulled onto her as if he was ramming himself deep into her trying to help her reach her climax as he couldnt help but to moan from the pleasure. Once she hit her climax he could feel her warmth grow and became very wet as he continued to thrust into her.

He noticed that she changed some, her eyes became filled full of life and so did her lips. The way that they changed he couldnt help it, he was attracted to this and he began kissing her on the lips again as he continued thrusting deep inside her. Her body making him go crazy over her, Hearing her request that she doesnt come inside her, he whispered,"ok I wont," and went back to kissing her intimately.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Serenity nodded and kissed him back, but soon, he had her reaching her second climax and this time, she cried out. As her body toppled into the orgasm, she threw her head back onto the knuckle of his wing and opened her mouth wide, letting the sound echo around the small chamber. Now, Serenity was hardly a novice with men and she was far from being any kind of virgin, but this man, this creature, was something else. As her honey flowed a second time, it mixed with a faint scent of blood. His firm thrust with her movement had taken him so deep into her core that she felt she had been deflowered again. It was painful, but only for a heartbeat. To put a term on it that Mac had used, Jasper had ruined Serenity for any other man. Nothing but he would now satisfy.

Smelling the blood mix with her honey, Serenity felt herself getting lost in it all again and gripped him tight, "Don't stop!" She pleaded, "Gods, don't stop!" She buried her fingers into his hair and gripped handfuls of it....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:58 pm

He moaned deeply, she was beginning to become to much for him. He promised her that he would pull out but it was beginning to get very good even though he was at the end of his rope. He smelled a faint scent of blood but paid it no mind as he was focused on fucking her hard. Feeling her cum for the second time, he could tell she was really enjoying this climax. Moving his hands to her hips to get a better hold onto her, he began ramming against her harder and faster while moaning deeply.

Hearing her begging him to not stop, he continued,"but I.." he tried speaking but she cut him off telling him again to not stop. He moaned deeply and pulled her closer to him so that their chests where touching as he continued even as she pulled his hair some. Mere moments later as she was getting deep into it, he began his own climax and slowed down untill eventually stopping himself. Holding her closely he moaned deeply as his cock continued to pulse as he was continuing to cum deep inside her. He couldnt help it, she felt so good and the last Climax that she had was too much for him. He bit her shoulder softly as he moaned and breathed heavily some as he tried to regain his breath.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Serenity knew from the moment she opened her mouth, she was in trouble. She felt his hands grip her hips and knew he was utterly lost in her. His pace was hard and deep, his movement quick and strong. There was no way he could stop now and there was no way she could stop him. It was her fault and there was nothing she could do about it. Yes, she was highly pissed and she would let him know that, but she wouldn't be perhaps as hard on him as she could be.

Feeling that final thrust before his seed began to spill into her, Serenity cried out a final time and clung to him as he clung to her. The pressure from his climax was intense and to some extent, painful, but the pleasure of it far outweighed anything unpleasant and her body seemed to make the very most of it. With her own orgasm still strong, she felt her fold massage him, milking him almost and she breathed deep at the sheer amount he seemed to give her. Eventually, he managed to stop and began nipping at her shoulder.

Serenity, as much as she wanted to, simply could not find the words or the notion to do anything, but hold him. At her right hip, she moved her hand down to his, releasing his grip a little and she curled her fingers into his. She relaxed her neck a little and let her head rest against the side of his. It took a few moments, but she finally was able to breathe more normally. "Jasper." She whispered, "Jasper, you need to let me go now." Oh, how she didn't want to, but she had to.

It finally dawned on her that her crew would be looking for them by now and the last thing she wanted was to be found like this with him. And also, knowing full well he'd seeded her good and proper, she had to get to the medbay for a shot to prevent it taking. "Jasper, please my love, let me go now." Woah, now where did that come from? Serenity wasn't sure...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 am

He lessened the grip that his wings had on the walls to hold them in place and wrapped them around her knowing it had a calming effect but at the same time doing it cause he was tired. they floated together as one, his hand holding hers while his face rested against her neck and now for the first time in a little while, he was breathing normal again.

Hearing her wanting him to let go of her, he whimpered softly and tightened his wings around her. He wanted to sleep, but most importantly he wanted her to sleep with him. He didnt care if anyone found them together, they would have had to known this would have happened considering there both reapers and she gave him her blood wilingly.

He bit her neck gently, allowing his fangs to barely pierce her skin and takes a sip of her blood using the shallow wound to mark her as his eternal mate and whispers to her,"please, lets rest my love. I have waited centuries for you and i dont want to let go now." He felt happy to hear her call him her love, and such words made him not want to let go of her. Instead he only wanted to hold her even more than before.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:47 am

As Serenity tried to move, she felt his wings tighten around them. "Jasper." She said quietly, but with a little more conviction. "You have to let..." She then hissed as he bit into her skin again. The wound was shallow, barely opening the skin at all and she felt him only take a small sip of her blood. He was marking her. Serenity let her head fall to his shoulder again and she closed her eyes as he all but begged for her to stay. She was tired too, but she was worried more.

After some time in silence, she tried to move again, but his wings would still not release her. She shook her head and sighed as the reality what had happened set in. "Jasper, you have to let me go now." She repeated quietly, "We have to get out of here before we're found and you need to go and see Aura before she wakes. You're putting us both in danger." And indeed, he was for just as she finished speaking, she heard movement outside the tank and cringed. Slyder had come looking for her.

"Hey Boss." Slyder said as he looked around. He saw that one of the tanks was active and turned it off from the outside, "Boss, you in there?" And he carefully opened the lid.
"Slyder, don't!" Serenity said back quickly as she felt the gravity again. "Don't open the lid!"
Slyder dropped it again instantly and furrowed his brow, "Ren, what's going on?" He asked.
"Just, don't open the lid." She said again, but this time more quietly, "Just leave us."
"Us?" Slyder asked and then opened the lid anyways. He staggered back as he saw his captain and the Lieutenant together. "Oh, fuck." he said and quickly grabbed at the lid again. He slammed it shut and left.

With a groan, Serenity let her head drop to Jasper's shoulder. "Great." She said, "That's all I need.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:07 am

He thought she sounded cute when she hissed as he had marked her, but then she relaxed and seemed to finally give into the exhaustion that they where both feeling. Feeling her head lowered onto his shoulder once more, he began falling asleep. It was only mere moments before he had passed out, and his grip on her was iron-clad. Nothing would break it. His wings offered protection and warmth, and their grip was strong if needed be.

Hearing her in his sleep, he moaned softly and held her closer as he didnt want to let her go. Her back was facing the exit of the tank but she was covered with his wings so that she wouldnt be exposed at all. Once the tank turned off he woke up, his eyes shot open as they began to fall. the Fall was short but enough to wake him. Growling in anger and growling to protect her and angry that someone was coming into there space.

He and her where linked, so he cared way more about her than anyone could possibly imagine. Thus he would protect her by any means necessary, and protecting her had no bounds. He saw the lid open slightly but felt better when he didnt open it enough to see but then her words made him open the tank door. He swung his arm in a wide angle and threw a aura blast that barely made it out the tank.

Such an attack wasnt lethal, especially at the range that he was at but at the same time it showed that he was defensive over her and would protect her. Once the tank was closed he rubbed his face into her neck as he was glad that Slyder had left. He wanted to go back to sleep, the bond that they had formed was strong but the side effects of their actions called for and needed rest, and he was still exhausted.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:23 am

Alone again, Serenity felt the weight of his wings on her and the exhaustion finally kicked in. Her eyelids became heavier than she could handle and she passed out on Jasper, going utterly limp in his grasp. Her mind raced that she had to get away and deal with the shit storm about to happen, but her body just could not respond this time. It was like she had just completely disconnected with everything. And there she slept.

Outside the room, Slyder took a few deep breaths and quickly checked his body for any injury. How the hell had the reaper done that? He had so many questions, but his first thought was for his captain. Though he hadn't seen her body, he could smell what had happened and his feline-like nose could smell the blood in the air around them. Jasper had forced himself on Serenity, or at least, that was what he saw and smelled. And of course, the change in Serenity's vines was disturbing as well. What he had seen was more than enough for him to think Jasper had forced himself on Serenity to seal their bond. That in mind, he ran upstairs and to the bridge.

Once there, he grabbed at Kat and Mac. "He's got her!" Slyder said quickly, "In the float tanks!"
"Woah, slow down." Kai said, "What do you mean he's got her?"
Slyder took some deep breaths and pointed away from the bridge. "The Lieutenant." He said, "In the float tanks with the captain. I think he's raped her. I smelled blood and shit in there with them and she was frightened that I lifted the lid."
"Oh shit!" Mac said and quickly moved his ageing backside towards the door. "I warned her not to help him!" He snapped, "I warned her not to give him her blood. Now she's trapped with him! Come on! We have to get her away from him before he marks her."
"But, but." Slyder said quickly, "He ain't like your average suckerhead no more! He's got wings and all that shit. Threw lights at me from his fist when I saw them together."
"Oh God, this is worse than I thought!" Mac said, quickly pulling on the door. All three began to race down to the gym, all under the impression that Serenity was in true danger.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next