The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte - Page 2 Empty Re: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 11:03 am

He nodded his head as she mentioned how the blade became one with her body as she moved while using it and said,"yep, thats how its supposed to be. If you force it, your not truely using it. Your just trying to control it and well that wont work well when you truely need it." He thought about the boss and the player killers and said,"I took out a player not long after i started playing, im shure that i can handle myself." Thinking about the special ability he may have to use but really doesnt want to use, atleast not yet for it would be too soon and if he used it then many would know it already. "do you really think we need more party members? I mean i like it with just you and I so far..."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Ravenna says softly to him after a moment considering what he was saying to her, "But with more people in our party, the easier it will be to defeat the bosses." She sits down on the ground thinking of this seriously as she says, "Although it would be easier to level up faster if it is just the two of us. We can watch out for each other easier too...So I have to say that both options have their advantages and disadvantages. I guess we could just continue on as we are for a little while longer. Then we can add more people later on if we want."

Back in the real world, doctors are opening every hospital for the treatment and care of all 5.5 million people who are trapped in Paradise Gate. Isabelle McLock and many others are hooked up to life support systems in order to keep them from wasting away. The doctors look at her still body. One says to the others, “This is not right. They are in a coma but yet their bodies are stable. Within a few hours even with the life support, the vitals should decline little by little.” Another says with her eyes on the monitors, “We do not know anything about the game system. However, as we have learned from removing the headgear from five of the inflicted, their bodies declined rapidly. Only after we put the headgear back on, did those kids improve again.” A chubby doctor says, “And no one can seem to find the creator. She disappeared a few weeks before the game launched officially.” The doctors look at Isabelle and one says, “Whatever is going on in the game, our favorite patient is in there. She was excited to play something that her disability would not get in the way of. Then this happens.” They nod in agreement and the most serious looking doctor says, “We will have to do everything to keep her alive.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Looking at her as she tried to convence him to add more members to the party and he shook his head saying,"I have never liked big groups, its harder to trust people when theres more people to trust." He looked away from her as the thought of him liking her was becoming to much for him. She looked really good to him and he couldnt help it, they had been in this game world for a few weeks now and the real life things that he was used to doing where making him want to do them here as well. It been almost 2 weeks since he had been laid and to be honest he was getting jumpy as his nerves where beginning to get worked up as he was looking at the most beautiful thing around.

He raised his hand in her direction some and weakly said,"can we rest somewhere? Im growing tired."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Ravenna says as she gets off the ground and helps him up, "We still have the room at the inn. So you can sleep there. We should rest a few days." She had noticed that he has begun to look at her differently for the past few days. She didn't know what it meant and she didn't want to. She couldn't help but feel like he was something she should not be expecting anything from. She helps him to their room and gets him to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 pm

He couldnt help but look at her as a woman and not a regular person, his mind was all caught up in her. Thinking about her, wanting her. It was all beginning to become very intense, as she helps him to bed he couldnt help but notice her cleaveage and he mumbled,"just great," this only made it worse. He rolled on his side as he tried to focus on something else and focus on breathing normally but his breathing was slightly rushed as he was still thinking of her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Ravenna changes into her pajamas and gets in the bed with him. She didn't have any idea what was going on in his head. When she hears his breathing get weird, she turns to face him. She says stroking his cheek noticing that his temperature was elevated, "Are you okay? You seem aggravated by something." She moves her long blue hair out of her face as her purple eyes watch him. She places her hand on his chest feeling his heart beat faster than the normal rate. "Are you not feeling well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Feeling her touch him was beginning to become too much. Thoughts where just thoughts, they where one thing and they could be controlled. But her touch alone shattered the barrier's that he was relying on to control himself. He bit his lip as he was still trying to contain himself but as she touched his chest he rolled over and faced her. She seemed stunning, her eyes drove him even more crazy as this was the first time he was ever so close to them that he could see them like this. Looking into her eyes, when she asked if he was feeling well he couldnt help it anymore and he just dove in head first. His lips met hers near instantly and he kissed her very passionately as his hands slowly went to her hips to hold her gently. Trying as best as he could, he put all the passion into the kiss as he possibly could to show how he felt and how his body was in serious need for hers as he wanted to seduce her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Ravenna looks at him wide-eyed as she was not expecting him to do that. She did not know how to respond to him. Her cheeks covered in a deep blush that would not go away. This was her first time being kissed. Let alone so passionately. She broke the kiss slowly still very much registering what just happened. She says to him, "I don't understand. For all you know I could be an ugly duckling in the real world." The only thing that looks like her on her avatar body was her purple eyes. She thought the blue hair went better with them than her natural blonde hair that she had. She got closer to him liking the feeling of being held and wanted by this boy. She blushes harder as she gets the courage to kiss him gently. Her heart pounding in her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:32 pm

He looked at her and thought about her words, it was true she could be someone else entirely on the outside world but it didnt matter. he wanted her and he said,"it doesnt matter, one loves a person for who they are not what they look like." When she returned his kiss he pulled her to him and held her very close and allowed her to feel the erection that he had gained from kissing her and held her by her hip and the hand that was under her he soon moved to under her ass and began holding her there.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Ravenna was not quite sure how to handle the situation. She wasn't taught how to handle something like this. She feels him pull her on top of him. She says to him between kisses and touches, "This is all pretty new to me. I don't know what you expect me to do." She was being as honest as she could be with him. Inside she was panicking like crazy. In one part of her telling her to stop and get away from him. The other part of her was telling her to just let it go and let whatever happens happens. When was she going to be free like this ever again? She still had two years before she was free from the hospital. She strokes his cheek and she presses against him a little. She was slowly growing more comfortable with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:52 pm

He couldnt stop kissing her, her lips where extremely soft and tasted very sweet. His body was now in full control as his mind wasnt. he pulled on her pajamas, slowly pulling them off her and whispered in between kisses,"its ok, just relax." He then pulled on her pajamas all the way off her and began rubbing her folds gently with his fingers from outside her panties. This world was beginning to feel more and more real to him with her in his life. Feeling free and happy, he didnt want to ever stop this feeling. When she pressed against him he took it as a sign of acceptance and interest and continued teasing her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Reventon let him do as he pleased. She was surprisingly very happy right now. She arches her back a little in pleasure as he teased her. She spreads her legs for him and pulls him into a deep passionate kiss with all the passion that she could muster from within her small body. It was getting harder to remember which world was the real world now. In the world they came from, she was confined in the hospital because of a disability she couldn't help but have. But here she was free to do whatever she wanted. Be wherever she really wants. She wants her fingers through his hair just enjoying being close to him. Her heart racing inside her chest as she grew more excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 11:12 pm

He moaned as she kissed him just as passionate as he did her before, if not more than he had gave her. He pulled his pants down and boxers showing his cock to her and pulled her panties some, just enough to free up her folds and entrance as she spread her legs to give him more access to her. He couldnt hold back anymore, she had already pushed him past the breaking point and now he was not gonna stop for anything. He rubbed his cock against her folds, using the tip of his cock to stimulate her even further and says to her,"I want you so bad," He kisses her very passionately as he continues to guide his cock with his hand to tease her untill he takes that same hand and grabs hers and puts her hand on his cock showing her its hers to do with as she pleases.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Ravenna strokes him slowly when Ryu puts her hand on his member. She says, "I want you just as bad Ryu." She was being honest too. Her body was boiling hot with desire. Her folds soaked with need and want. She was embarassed that she was a virgin. He clearly knew what he was doing and that made her feel a little insecure with her body. She had scars on her body that coexisted with her real world body that she really did not want him to see. She strokes him faster with a firmer grip to cause him more pleasure. She uses her free hand to remove his shirt slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 9:27 pm

He smiled as she admitted to him that she wanted him as much as he wanted her and said to her,"its yours for the taking when your ready, I'll be gentle." Winking at her slightly as he spoke, he was always gentle but he wanted to make shure with her he was extra careful. He moved enough to help her undress his shirt and smiled at her as he rubbed her breast to turn her on even more.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Ravenna blushes as he winked at her and played with her breasts. She takes his member in her hand and kisses him deeply as she guides him inside her. She says in the kiss, "Hopefully I can please you." She looks in his eyes trying to ignore the slight discomfort she was feeling. Well there was a plus side to being inside the game. She felt light she should be careful though. According the warnings on the game system, if they push themselves too hard in the game it can effect the physical bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 pm

He moaned and opened his mouth slightly as her sex was going down on his, the tightness mixed with the pleasure, warmth and wetness was more than enough to make him happy. He kisses her intimately on the lips as he says to her,"You already are in more ways than one," He starts kissing her neck gently as she was now beginning to give him his fix so that he wouldnt be so gittery but the real question would be if she would allow him to get this fix when ever he needed so that he could perform at 100%.

He looked up into her eyes and from that very moment on that she was everything to him and that he would protect her at all costs.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:21 pm

Ravenna looks at him seeing that he was looking at her differently. Like from that very moment on that she was everything to him and that he would protect her at all costs. She blushes deeply and strokes his cheek. "Ryu...Take what you need of me and my body to be 100%." She kisses his cheeks and lips. Her whole body was needy of ways that she could not put into words. She had never felt so much desire and need before. But her need and desire was just for him and him alone. She could feel that in her heart. And even if she meant nothing to him afterwards, she would treasure the memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:30 pm

He nodded his head as she seemed to be on the same page as him and put his arms behind her and held onto her shoulders from behind as he laid her down on her side and began thrusting moderately as he was heavily aroused from her. He wasnt a sex addict, but he was accustomed to sex and without it his body would not perform at optimal. He loved sex, but without it he felt incomplete.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Ravenna moans softly and holds onto whatever she can grab. She did not know what culture he came from. But he was definately different from her. She was embarressed and unsure of herself. She runs her hands over his body until her hands find one of his hands. She holds onto his hand as he moves in and out of her. Everytime he would go deeper into her folds, she would hold onto his hand tighter. It was part of her gripping thing. She keeps moaning softly in response to his movements. "Harder. I can take it Ryu..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:52 pm

He smiled as she waundered her hand around his body untill she found his hand and began holding it. He noticed that she was gently squezing his hand as he would thrust deeper and thought this was very cute. Hearing that she could take it harder he smiled and said,"Dont tempt me, you may learn something about me..." He licked her neck to tease her and started thrusting slightly harder to show her he has more stamina than she thinks and with his free hand he cups her lower back saying,"only ask for harder if you can really take it."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:18 pm

She knew he was just teasing her but she really did not care. She could handle whatever he dished out. She kisses him deeply and says to him, "I know that I can handle whatever you dish out I am a lot stronger than I look." She moves her hips roughly to drive him deeper into her folds. She kisses him again and strokes his flesh. She did love scars on a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 pm

She began driving him wild as she began getting rough with him as he was already driving her hard. Holding onto her tightly he then knew she was ready, not only from what she had said but also from how she was reacting to him. Grabbing her with both hands, wrapping them around her lower back and upper back he began thrusting as hard as he could while burying his face deep into her neck as he began to breathe hard from the arousal more than the fact at he was beginning to get tired from the physical exercise.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Ravenna screams in the undeniable pleasure she was getting from him. She moved her hips in union with his as her breasts gently pressed against him. She could feel something building up inside of her body and before she could get the words out of her mouth to tell him, her juices explode from her folds roughly like a raging river. She hold on to him as she did not want to move from where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:31 pm

He smiled some that formed a grin as he learned that she is a squirter and moaned from the orgasim that she was having. He felt that she was feeling very warm, almost hot inside from this and didnt slow down at all even though he felt that he was almost on the edge of getting off himself. As her breast pressed into his chest, he looked at them getting turned on from the view as he began noticing that he was getting closer and closer to his climax.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next