The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte - Page 3 Empty Re: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Ravenna hold on to him for dear life as he kept up his pace. She was the one trying to catch her breath as every muscle in her body was responding to the pleasure she had just experienced because of him. She blushes deep red across her cheeks as she's so embarrassed that she could not last longer. But she also knew that was to be expected from someone who can just experienced their first time. She was only concerned about giving him the same amount of pleasure he gave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:53 pm

He tensed up slightly as he felt himself beginning to cum, pushing deep inside her he then came deep inside her while moaning very loudly. He stopped thrusting and began kissing her neck, he was truely satisfied and very happy. Even though he finished, he didnt pull out. Instead he laid there still inside her relaxing as he caught his breath. He nuzzled his face into her breast as he continued to lay there.

She felt very warm and this made him relax, laying there he felt himself beginning to drift off into sleep from being so well relaxed and finally getting his fix like he needed from being in here and not getting it untill now.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Ravenna wraps her arms around him and let him rest against her. She was still wrapping her head around everything. Everything was happening way too fast. This game was supposed to be her freedom from the world she knew. In so far, it was. But she did not I know how long she would survive in here. Player killing was allowed repeatedly. As long as they stayed within the rules of the game. But that did not make it any easier to accept. She strokes his back gently to help him sleep. She would have to wait for him to be ready to go on the move. She knew he just wanted to enjoy the game while it lasted but how long could players survives in here with their physical bodies possibly trapped in a coma? She knew she had no one missing her back in the real world. But what about his family? Surely there was someone that would miss this creature? The beast in the man clearly needed a fix often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:14 pm

A few hours later he woke up, noticing that he was still in her arms and he kissed her on the lips as of his way of saying thanks. He laid beside her still like he had before and just watched her. She was very beautiful, he liked her more than just a fling and hoped that she would let him be more with her.

He knew they where trapped in this world, but he had nobody in the real world who would miss him. The women he often slept with where just mere sex friends, most he often gave money to for anything they would need as a friend. But there where a few that wanted more than others, so essentially none would miss him. THey would move along like the rest, and all that mattered now was the woman before him who has gave him everything, including her virginity.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Ravenna blushes softly as he kisses her on the lips after waking up. She smiles at him and strokes his cheek. She says softly, "Did you sleep well? You seemed to be having a very good dream." She was not sure what to do now. She really liked him. He was not like anyone she had ever met in the real world. She lays on her side and looks at him. She did not know what else to say to him. This is rather awkward for her in some ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 pm

He smiled at her as she blushed some while she brushed his cheek. Nodding softly after she asked if he slept well he said,"I did, I dreamt that I slept with an angel, then woke up to see you where the angel." He continued to smile as he was happy to see that she hadnt left, normally he wouldnt get so attached but she was very different. He could tell that there was something in her that he liked, and he didnt want her to ever leave his side. She was everything to him, and with her giving him everything he would protect her untill the bitter end.

He looked at her and said,"Just to be clear, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine... As a couple..." He was embarassed, he never spoke like that to a woman after intimacy, but she was different and he didnt want to let her go or let anyone have her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Ravenna looks at him blushing harder than ever. She didn't even expect him to say such things to her. She says after a moment. "I am very flattered by your words. But Ryu we don't want to get too attached to each other. I mean who knows maybe you will find someone better than me." She slowly sits up and kisses him softly on the lips. "But if you would like, I can remain at your side until you find that person." With that said she got off the bed and gets dressed. "I need to get something to eat. Care to join me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:31 pm

He looked down and away and said,"My heart tells me that your the one that I want, in this world if I dont have something that keeps me sane I will eventually loose it. I like you alot, shure its fast and sudden but when you know you know right?" Not daring to look into her eyes as he was hurt by how she seemed to be defensive right now over this. He looks at her as she kisses him on the lips and says to her,"I dont want you to stay at my side till something better comes along, I want you to be at my side for me, not for something to replace you." He got off the bed and stood up and noticed he was a bit wobbily from his legs being tired from all the work. Hearing talk of food he nodded and said,"yes, mind helping me dress in my gear?" his gear was old fashioned and took alot of time doing it alone, but took less time with a friend or a loved one helping.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Ravenna knew the moment that he would not look at her that she had upset him. She helps him get dressed. "I didn't mean to upset you. I have never had someone love me. In the real world I have spent my life in the hospital. My so called family have never visited me. I had called one of my nurses Mommy when I was three. It was then that I learned I am not wanted by anyone unless I suddenly become a normal girl. So for please forgive me if I hurt you." She wipes away her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm

He looks at her as she helps him put the armor and everything on him and he takes her hands saying,"I wouldnt care if you where disabled from the wasit down, when you love someone its not for there body. Its for whats in there heart, and I can tell you have a good heart. You gave me everything in my moment of need." He pauses for a second and says,"I know you where a virgin, you gave me the ultimate gift because you have a kind heart, thats something that when i find I wanna keep and never let go. So believe me, I have forgiven you right after you said it, i was just hurt by it."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Ravenna looks at him for a moment and kisses him deeply on the lips wrapping her arms around him. She says softly, "If this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up." She made sure everything was where it needed to be for him. She then took his hand and goes out with him down to the inn keeper. She argued with the NPC for a little bit and got him to drop the price of her and Ryu's food. She gets a thing that looks like a hash brown and scrambled eggs. She waits for him to buy something before sitting down at a table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Jasper buys some sausage and bread, then brings it to the table and says,"looks like we will have a lovely breakfast." Smiling as he put the food on the table next to the rest and asked,"did you want anything?" He looked at his wrist where a small interactive window was and started touching it, moments later he made a wave motion towards her and transferred some of the currency that he had into her wallet.

Since she formed a party with him, he could see her wallet but she couldnt see his. After depositing 1 mill into her account he sat down saying,"take that, use it how you like. Food, gear, I dont want someone i care about so much to go without." He told her in the beginning that he was wealthy, but never hinted how well. even now he was reluctant to say how much he has and how he got that much. Meanwhile all the others barely have a few hunded thousand at best.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Ravenna looks at him for a moment before a message from the system pops up letting her know that money was sent to inventory. She goes into it to see how much was put in. 1 million coin! Her mouth fell open for a few seconds. She closes her mouth and clears her throat fanning away the blush on her cheeks, "Thank you..." She cuddles into him as she finishes her breakfast. She already had something in mind for the money if they were still together in a few months. She tenses up as she seven men covered in blood red armor. She says softly, "Those people are from the Blood Dragon guild. I beat one of their higher ups the other day. He was picking on a level 1 player so I dueled him. So the player could get to a safe zone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Ryu nods at her as he finishes his food and says,"Unfortunately I have delt with them before, they didnt take too kind to me killing a few of there guys for the very same thing but a bit worse if you ask me." He finishes up his drink after eating the bread and sighs some and says,"some are only cut out to abuse those that are weaker than themselves, and there are very few who are able to beat just about anything they see." Points to himself for a second remembering he was training with the sword since a child, and the skills that he learned transferred here and he said,"maybe they will not even notice me," smiling as he looked at her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:46 pm

Ravenna looks at Ryu and says to him as she looks at the levels of players, "But each of them is above level 34. Even if they don't want to pick a fight now, I know that they will at come after me for the rare item I took off the guy I beat." She felt uncomfortable as they were coming over to them. The three of them say to Ravenna, "We want the stone that you stole off our boss's kid brother." She says calmly as she tries to remind them of the rules, "He agreed to give me all the items in his inventory in the event that he lost the duel. I agreed to the same terms. The game system makes you set up the terms before a duel begins unless it is a PK. It is not my fault that he bet an item that wasn't his best. It is rightfully mine because of the duel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Keeping to himself, he watched as they came over and tried getting an item back. He wasnt gonna say anything to them, but he didnt like how this was beginning to turn. He looked at the one who seemed to be doing all the talking for the group and said,"Now come on, lets not get twisted over a item." He placed one of his swords on the table, this one was the heaviest one that he had and said,"damn thing seems to get heavier all the time," using the sight of it as a deturrant. With her giving him what she had, he was at full power and could use his abilities at full without being sluggish.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 am

The man did not bat an eye at the sword. He says in a tone that told them they were out for blood, "Who needs a sword. The woman slut has an item that gives all the stats of the user a large boost. Or the user can turn it into weapon experience points. Either way it is a great advantage in the game." Ravenna says not backing down from her claim over the item, "It doesn't matter. I won it fairly and don't you even try to get me to duel with you. I know that you and your weapons are both higher levels than mine. I am not stupid enough to fall for those tricks." The man gritted his teeth as she caught him in his own game. He says, "You will give me back the item whether I have to kill you to get it from you." She says, "You won't get it back that way either. It is in the store storage. No one but me can touch that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:20 am

Ryu stood up and hit the guy hard in the stomach with the sword still in the sheath saying,"you will not threaten a lady, she won it fairly so leave before you get hurt worse than you already are." Ryu's hand twitched some, part of it hurt and part of it was screaming to be set free. Tensing up as he tried to controll it while waiting for them to leave
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:34 am

Ravenna looks at the men as it took the leader a moment to recover from the blow he received to the body. She was not sure what else to say to him. The leader did not look like he was done yet. But for now the three of them left. She took a look at her partner's hand and gently applied an medical ointment she had in her pack to the bruising tissue. She says to him, "It does not matter what someone says. You should not lose your temper because of what an asshole says to you. I did not take his way to mean anything. So you shouldn't have either. He was just a lowly scum bag."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:29 am

He looks at his hand as she puts ointment on it and says,"I didnt loose my temper, I only responded in a way that they would understand." He moved his fingers some, testing there function and said to her,"my hand.... can we go out somewhere that most people dont go? My talents are screaming at me." He didnt want to say too much here, for many would probably be listening and not to mention many didnt know about these enhanced abilities that he had. His level was always masked, it would show one thing but would always be another. Someone with a very high sight skill would be able to notice his true level, he even wore gear below his level so that people would believe that he wasnt as high as he is, but doing this also made it so he could move better.

His level currently only shows to everyone that he is level 27, but he was already level 120 and very damn close to hitting level 121. But that wasnt something that he was gonna show to people, espeically when the others are barely hitting 35-40 in level.

Looking at her he asked,"Maybe we can go to the abandoned forest, there are things there I would like to show you."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am

Ravenna took a moment to understand what he was trying to say. Something was going on. Something that he did not want anyone else to know. And for some reason, that put her on edge. "Maybe we can go to the abandoned forest, there are things there I would like to show you." When he said that to her, it made her twice worse as before. She looks at him with a nod. "We can go there but we have to be careful of animals above level 50. But something tells me that we will be ok." Ravenna gets up and walks with him outside of the inn. It would not take the two of them long to get to the abandoned forest on foot. She scans the area for anyone who might attack them for their items or weapons. The only thing she was picking up on were the animals inside. She makes her way through the halfway point in the forest before stopping to look at him. She says to him, "What is that you want to show me?" Ravenna keeps a close eye on the things around them

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:32 am

Looking at her once she and he get into the middle of the forest, he sits down on the grass and says,"you can stop scanning, nobody dares to come out here. Besides, scanning only allows them to find you anyways, its called eccho location. You sent out a ping to find them, well they can trace that ping." This was something that he wasnt supposed to know, and he knew she deffinately wouldnt know this. Then again she wasnt high enough in level to, and she would have to see that he wasnt either unless he told her different.

He lifts his right hand before his face and says,"before ever beginning my life here, I looked up and researched everything that I possibly could and memorized alot of what I saw. However there where things that where not released publicly, some I guess you can say where easter eggs. Things that the Developers placed here and there, I have a few of them and you yourself have one as well." Referring to the item that the men earlier wanted and continues speaking,"However, I have far more than I probably should. For instance." He opens his hand and closes it shut very tightly then opens it again and his hand and lower arm seperate and open up some revealing what appears to be a hidden weapon and says,"Things like this, I want to share with you because I dont want you to think Im something that Im not. And because I care for you, you need to know these things."

He returns his hand to normal and says,"That weapon I have to fire a few times every day to keep it calm, its been a little while since i last shot it. Also..." he then touches the pad on his wrist and removes the limiter so that she can see his true rank and said,"now you know my rank," he then fully removes the limiter and shows her his financial amount in his wallet saying,"needless to say, I can afford anything and so can you." Perfectly willing to share everything he has with her because he knows that she has a kind heart and that he loves her already.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Ravenna looks at him as she looked over everything that he was showing her and telling her about himself. She sees his true level and says softly in shock, "Holy shit..." She crosses her arms across her chest. "The game only released a few weeks ago. The only way that you would be this high up, is if you were chosen to be a beta tester and managed to keep your character after the official launch of the game. So why the hell would you want to team up with a rookie like me?" Her tone and eyes were calm. She was not mad at him. She was just very confused by all this.

She says, "You should have joined with a stronger group and made it to at least floor 15 by now." She sits on the ground taps her knee against the ground. "That is if the programmer didn't change a few things to keep it hard for all of us in here." She looks him in the eyes. "Don't share your true level with anyone else. People will blame you for all of us being trapped inside the game. You could be black listed." She slowly strokes his cheek. "Thank you for showing me the truth about you and sharing everything with me." Her eyes showed that a fire had been lit in her eyes. "Come I feel like leveling some more and taking on a few monsters..." She helps him up and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 pm

He looks at her saying,"I never liked playing with large groups, not to mention I liked what I saw in you when i first met you." She figured out he was a beta tester and he said,"actually I was an alpha tester, Alpha testers are before the beta testers, but still." He cloaked his rank and currency again and said,"playing this long kinda gave perks and benifits, my swords are heavy but my skills and use of them so long there not heavy to me anymore." He stands up and says,"well of course i wouldnt show my level to anyone else, as for my hidden weapons... well that may be a different story."

He grinned at the thought of leveling up and said,"I stopped trying ages ago."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Ravenna looks at him with a smile and says, "But now that you have me, you need to keep trying. After all you have not stopped leveling. Because of your level, the experience points needed for you to level up is very high. So what may seem like a lot of experience points for a low level player like me is more like a pebble for you. The level cap for the game system has been going up by 10 each week." She goes into her inventory and opens up a newsletter that automatically updates every time something new is released. She says reading aloud, "The game master will increase the level cap by 10 every week until the game is beaten. Week of August 4, 3456 - level cap is now 325. New skills have been released for the Knight and Shield user classes." She goes out of the forest. She says softly, "Okay I'm level 9 right now. If I bind that item to my bow, I will get boosts faster. But if I wait until I am at least level 23, it will be even more effective for my stats and experience points. And the boss is level 15 on this floor. So maybe if I challenge him level 20 I will be okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next