The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

I watched her go down an ally and to the back of the hotel. A few minutes later she came back quite the diferent looking woman. I chuckled at Gabe's comment and said, "They can look but they can't touch. They try, they might lose a hand." I looked at Mac. Damn she was hot looking. I even heard a chuckle from Elana.

"Oh she will definately get Anubis' attention." Elana said.

I lifted up my bag which was long enough to carry the Katana, along with some clothing and a few other things. "You know Rome the best." I looked at Mac, Gabe and Marla. "Which way to the address Seline gave to the entrance of the underground hideout."

"I know the way Marla spoke up and began leading them through the streets of Rome, so close to the Vatican grounds. It was about an hour later that she stopped and nodded to a building. As I stepped up to the door a pungent smell filled my nose. "Lycans." I whispered and pointed to the door.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:03 am

I grinned at Elana's comment and nodded, "I'll take that for a compliment." I told her and then held my hands out to Gabe. He Laughed and shrugged my kitbag off his shoulder before throwing it to me. I caught it and hauled it over my shoulder. Marla then offered to take the lead and I fell in beside her, leaving the lads to bring up the rear. Not that they would mind, I thought.

Marla and I led Quinn through the back streets of Rome for over an hour nearly before we reached the address Seline had given us. By the time we reached it, Marla, Gabe and me could already smell that distinctive wet dog smell that Lycans were famous for and we all nodded in agreement when Quinn stated as much. Carefully, I shrugged my kitbag off and handed it backwards to Gabe as I stepped forward and very carefully, put my ear to the door. "I can hear five in there." I whispered, "Three near the door, two behind." The average pack guards were seven. One leader and six subordinates. That meant two more were nearby. I backed up again just as quietly as I advanced and I led us around the corner. Gabe dumped the bag quickly and fished out his silver ammo. Marla was close behind him. I knew my guns were already loaded with silver from the last battle back in Central City, but I checked the clips anyway. Both were only one bullet short. I nodded and carefully tucked them into the back of my jeans. I then loaded up my arms with gauntlets of leather loaded with silver throwing darts. Once they were secure, I strapped on two more around my thighs and loaded them with spare clips. After that was done, I tossed Marla three silver curved blades and turned around to put my back to her as I loaded the edges of my boots with more silver blades. Behind me, Marla quickly pulled all my hair up to the top of my head and braided it quickly, tying the silver blades into the tip of it. One swing of my head and my enemy could lose theirs. When she was done, I quickly wound the braid in a coil around itself so I could unleash it quickly. We were ready and just waiting on Quinn.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:37 am

I watched them get ready and as I did I took out the Katana and strapped it on. A severed head could not grow back or heal. My I reloaded my twins with silver bullets from my bag and put extra clips in my coat pocket. We needed stealth and not trying to shoot everything and bring attention to us. The blades and darts would do nicely, as long as the damn guards didn't shout out a warning or howel. With the katanna in hand I motioned to Mac to the door and put up three fingers and motioned with my foot so we could both kick the door in and rush in taking out as many as we could as fast as we could.

I shook my head quickly at Quinn. We didn't need that. I motioned to Gabe instead and he stepped forward. Despite his size, he moved in utter silence. He stopped about three feet from it and rolled his shoulder. I nodded and he put one hand behnd his back with three fingers up. Then two, then one. I twirled two fingers towards Quinn and then pointed at Gabe with them to say we followed in his wake. Gabe then took a deep breath and launched himself at the door. With a little luck, the two Lycans stood behind it would be crushed when Gabe and the door landed on them. As expected, Gabe brought the door down with little fuss and landed on his shoulder on the door. Sadly though, the two Lycans had moved and the top of the door just scarped them instead. Rolling on his back, Gabe cupped his hands together as I ran in after him and put my toe into the hands. The move was slick and had been perfected over the years, so I had complete faith. On the bounce of my toe, Gabe launched me upwards and over him and I began firing at the Lycans. Marla copied my move with perfection and she followed me in the arc to begin her volley also.....

I was the last to enter the fray as it seemed the three had their own way of doing things and worked as a team. Using my ability to move in a blink of an eye, I was behind them, cutting off any retreat and the Katanna already slicing through the air taking off one of the lycan's head. As his blood splattered a couple of the others, they turned and tried to rush me, as they were being hit with the silver darts.

Marla and me laid down a complete layer of fire it seemed, hitting all five at least half a dozen times, but we didn't get any head shots, so no quick kills here. Quinn was right behind us and I watched as he quickkly removed a head from one Lycan and then dove into two more. The other three were howling as the silver began to burn them from the inside out. Gabe was quickly on his feet then and he ran for me to throw me again, but the other two that had been away returned and he drew his new weapons. These two late comers were easily as big as him, but as they swung at him, he ducked with an ease that belied his size entirely and spun on his heel, firing both guns at them. The spray of blood and bullets made me stop for a second and wonder just what the hell those tihngs were! No time though, the rest of the pack had been alerted now and were on their way. I heard at least a dozen seperate calls. "On me!" I yelled as I ducked to reload....

The two that came at me were howling in pain with the silver bullets and that distracted them just enough for me to turn and weave between them taking one head as I moved between them and the second as I turned when past them. But more were on the way. Elana stood there watching and seemed to be trying to sense something. She quickly crossed the room and threw some furniture against a closed door. Then she went to another that was to our right as we had come into the room, that was blocked by another of the lycans. It tried to grab her but she was fast and before the lycan knew it she had slammed her fist into his chest, litterly and ripped out his heart. As the lycan fell with a stunned look she held his still beating heart in her hand. "This way." she said.

Marla and Gabe nodded to me to follow Elana and I ndoded back. They would hold the fort so to speak and protect our way out again. They set it up so they could cover the exit without leaving themselve seen and vulnerable to the onslaught of no doubt highly pissed Lycans. I put my guns away as Gabe threw my kitbag at me and I went running after Elana. Throwing the bag over my shoulders, I drew my guns again and drew level with Elana. "Please tell me you know what you're doing." I said as I checked every shadow and corner through my sights.....

Elana smiled. "I know where my husband is. I lived long enough with him to know him well and feel his presence." she told Mac. I followed behind them keeping an eye out as we decended a set of stairs, what seemed to be at leasst five levels down. As she threw open a door, the room beyond could be seen. It was large and had stone arches supporting the roof. There were a number of tables and other furniture there. Cain was standing there by a table full of papers. Further behind him, was Akasha. She was on her feet and snarling.as Elana entered the room. Papers in Cains hands fell to the floor as his gaze went to Elana. His eyes were wide with disbelif, shock, and joy. Elana quickly crossed the distance between them and stood before Cain. His body shook and he dropped to his knees before her, looking up at her. It seemed he was trying to say something but could not get the words out. Elana smiled and placed a hand on his face. "It is me husband." Akasha scramed in rage and charged towards Elana.

I entered the room also just a step behind Elana and instantly put my aim on Cain and Akasha. I watched the shock in Cain's face as he saw his lost wife, but in the background, I could see Akasha getting really pissed off. Rightly so, I guessed as we had just invaded their sanctum. Elana went to Cain and I side stepped to keep everyone in sight. I saw Cain drop to his knees and Elana reach out to touch him and that was when Akasha made her first move. I fired without hesitation. Just one shot to wing her and I watched her spin off at a tangent with the shot. It was silver and woudn't kill her, I knew that, but it slowed her down enough for me to cross the distance. I still trained one glock on Cain, but I placed myself between them and her. "Wrong move." I told her. "The next one is at your head, so back off.".....

Akasha spun around and came back around to face Mac with a look that could have killed. Cain placed his head against Elana and put his arms about her. A tear streaked down his cheek. "I never gave up. I knew you lived." he whispered. His voice shook and cracked. I moved up to Mac and looked at Akasha. "So this is the mighty Akasha?" I shook my head. "She's not that good looking." I ginned. Oh how she was fumming. "No, I would not even think about it." I told her as I saw her moving her eyes where she wanted to go. "You won't make it." I disapeared from Mac's side and appeared behind her the blade at her neck. "You see I can do it to." Now that seemed to get her attention.

I looked quickly to Cain and Elana after I saw Quinn appear behind Akasha and put his blade to her neck. She was going nowhere. "We don't have time for this, Elana." I said, "You and dear hubby can do the mushy stuff later. Right now, we have a pack of Lycans bearing down on us, one highly pissed vampire and another in the wind." I backed up a step so I could look at Cain squarely and he me. "You've been expecting me for a long time, I think." I told him....

Cain turned his head to look at Mac. He slowly got to his feet with a questioning look in his eyes. "Who the hell are you?" he asked. The gunfire from above seemed to be getting closer. It seemed that Gabe and Marla were bing forced down the stairs.
Elana placed a hand on Cain's shoulder. "Husband she is a hunter that Anubis has been after for a long time. She is a freind and has helped me get here to you. The man is Quinn." As she spoke my name he looked at me and again a quizziled look apeared on his face. "He has my blood in him. His mother was experimented on using my blood. "I consider him my son, and there fore he is yours as well." Now Akasha looked shocked and frightened.
Cain looked back at Mac. "I know you not hunter." then looked closer, and shook his head. "No, I do know you, but that was a long time ago. You tried to kill me once but failed. Closer then any other has gotten. Now you are here helping Elana?"
Gabe and Marla came backing into the room, followed by a bunch of lycans, bleading and highly pissed off. Cain's eyes shifted to the door and what was going on. I could see that he was still not sure what was going on but, he called out in a commanding voice. "Stand Down!", and the lycans stopped and looked at Cain confused. "Stand Down!" he again commanded. "Return to your posts." Years of obediance and loyalty made them back out of the room and back up the stairs.

I gave Cain a nod of confirmation, "Indeed, I did." I said, "And it was eleven years ago. I had you trapped in Damascus. Still not sure how you got away. Maybe you'll tell me some day." And then Gabe and Marla arrived, backing up into the room and still firing. I backed away from them all as Cain yelled to make the Lycans stop and at first, it seemed they were more confused and heated than anything. Eventually, they listened and began limping away. Marla lowered her gun long enough to turn around and then raised it again, at Cain. Gabe lifted his monsters also, one at each. It looked like a classic Mexican standoff.
"Well, what we got here?" Gabe asked as he looked around carefully, "Calling off your dogs for hunters? Now there's a first. Nice to finally meet you, Cain, we've been hunting you a long time."
"Stand down, Gabe." I said quietly, "He already knows who we are and he won't attack. He knows we're here with Elana." I looked to Cain then as Gabe lowered the massive guns. "Where in Iraq is Anubis?".....

"I am not sure. He has done as he has pleased while I have searched for Elana." he said and took his wife into his arms and held her. "I have gone over every scrap of reports that mentioned a woman like her. I have spent my time following up on leads, but never came close. I came to Rome because of a report from over a hundred years ago of a scientist whose body was torne to pieces and his lab destroyed. I hoped to find something here to tell me where she might have gone."
"Old fool." Akasha said. "You could have been the greatest leader of the world but you wasted it all in search for this bitch."
Anger filled his eyes and he was instantly infront of Akasha backhanding her across the mouth. "She is your Queen and you will speak to her with the respect she is deserved."
Blood floowed from her cut lip and she spat out blood on the floor near his foot. "Queen of nothing. The kingdom is gone. Anubis will resurect it and make the humans our slaves."

"Not while I'm still breathing." I interjected as I moved towards her. "You know, Akasha, between you and your bastard of a boyfriend, I've had enough bullshit to last me a lifetime." I then turned my eyes back to Cain as I put my gun carefully to Akasha's head. "She was here a century ago." I said to Cain. "Her blood was taken and given to Quinn's mother. That's what connects you." I looked back down at Akasha again. "Call to your boyfriend, Akasha. Tell him his little obsession has arrived."....

Akasha laughed. "Lure him to his doom? I think not bitch. When he finds you, he will rip you apart and feed you to the lycans."
Cain moved around Akasha to me and looked me over, then back to Elana who was smiling like a mother proud of her son. He then moved back to Elana. "Indeed, he is a son that one can be proud of."
Elana chuckled. "And my dear husband, she is his woman. A product of those experiments. That is why she has been able to take our kind on. Do not be angry with her my husband. Anubis has sent your created children after her to kill her and she had to kill them. Anubis never loved them and felt that they were a threat to him."
He looked at Mac hard. "Then I will deal with Anubis myself." he said.

I turned my head right around and glared at Cain. Then, slowly, I shook it at him. "No." I said, "Your son is mine. After everything he has done to me, I'm owed his head." I meant every word of it and slowly turned my eyes back to Akasha. "Call to him, Akasha." I asked again quietly, "Before I make you call for him." My gun lowered to her wounded shoulder and I pressed the muzzle of it just enough for her to feel it. "I won't ask you again." Behind us all, Gabe still kept watch, as did Marla. They could hear the wounded Lycans outside the door, just itching to get back in the fight and kill us all.....

Cain smiled now, at Mac's words. He looked at Elana, "I do beleive she could take his head." That is when Elana began to explain to Cain what Anubis had been doing. He shook his head, "Well it looks as if you have just as equal a reason to kill him. As many of humans would say, 'Ladies First.'
I had to laugh at that. But Akasha was not saying anything. It seemed she was not wanting to call her beloved Anubis. "Have you told her how hot the old boy is for you?" I asked Mac, "How he wants to bed you and make you his. Does that mean you would replace her."
Oh the anger, the rage that filled her eyes. Oh she didn't like hearing that. Was Cain and Elana all over again.

I crouched down slightly and pressed the glock harder into Akasha's shoulder. I could see the fury and the pain all over her face and I smiled at her just to rub the salt in. "Oh yes, I fogot about that, thankee Quinn." I said and cocked my head to one side, "By the way, you might want to move your foot a few inches." I angled the gun into the wound for maximum damage and began to squeeze the trigger. "He's had a boner for me for years, Akasha, didn't you know that? That's why he got in with the bishop and set me up in LA. He knows I outstrip you in every way, hen." I leaned in a little, pressing the gun as I went. "And I mean every way." I leaned in just a little further. "I had his double roaring my name in bed and Anubis has wished he'd been there every second he's been with you." Well, that sort of did it for Akasha. I felt her push back and I fired the shot. It travelled right through her shoulder and upper chest, exitting again just below her ribs on the left side. Her scream was pure music to me. Now that would definitely get Anubis' attention.....

Thousands of miles away, Anubis had just slaughtered a number of people, clerics and the like in a mausq in Bagdad. He had found what he had been after. It had been hidden away in a wall of the mausq. Now it was his. That is when he felt the pain and rage of Akasha. He then knew there was trouble back at their lair. He ordered his lycans to the airport where his private plane lay. As he drove he called her on a cell phone.
On a talbe a cell phone rang. I picked it up and looked at Mac, before answering it. "Who is this?" came a mans voice on the phone. I smiled and handed it to Mac.

I turned my head as I heard a mobile begin to ring and when Quinn answered it, I smiled quite darkly. He handed me the phone and I put it to my ear. I heard Anubis ask again who it was and my smile widened, "Hello handsome." I said with mirth, "Remember me?"......

The line was silent for a moment and then, "Well now you have come calling and I'm not there to greet you." Elana moved up to Mac and nodded as if to say, make him think you want him, as she moved Akasha away so she could not say anything. I went with them keeping the blade at her neck. I would no hesitate to take her head if it came to it.

I firmed my jaw for a second, but then smiled again so it would show in my voice, "Well." I said, "After what happened in LA, how could I resist not popping by?" I glared at Elana for goading me, but there was no malice in it. "And to be honest, handsome." I continued, "I was a little disappointed by what you had waiting for me. Only one pack of Lycans? Shame on you Anubis, I thought you liked me."....

Anubis laughed. "Well I knew you could handle them. But did you have to tear my double apart like that. You know how hard it is to find one that looks like me? So where is Akasha, or have you done her in already. If you have you have done me a favor. She has been getting to be a pain in the backside."

I cocked my head to one side and stood up proper. I worked my neck a little and tried to keep smiling, "Well, you will insult me by sending such a poor example into my midst, handsome." I said, "But I let him have a good run. Not the same as you though, was he. So now I'm here in your little den, half your Lycans dead or dying and oh yes, your little wife Akasha. No, I haven't killed her yet, but I've pissed her right off. A pain in your backside, hmmm?" I made sure Akasha could hear every word and I grinned at her. "Now there's an idea."......

"Well love you just make yourself comfortable and in a few hours I will be there. Now where is Cain. Is here there? Hmmmmmmm if he isn't then either you killed him finally or he is gone again on a gosse chase to find he beloved. But if you can, get rid of Akasha. Hate to have such a jelous thing around that has such sharp claws."

"Oo, that's a little harsh." I told him, "She's supposed to be your wife, Anubis." I then looked at Cain and made an instant decision that I had every intention to regret later on down the line. "Cain? He went down surprisingly easy. I'm almost bored just thinking about it." I nodded to him and Elana. "By all means, I'll happily take her head for you, but I want something in return."....

"Well now can't say that he didn't deserve it. Now what do you want in return for her head." He asked.

There were several ideas that nearly had my tongue going, but I managed to keep them pushed back for the time being. "Well." I said, "There's a few things I want. First of all, I want out of the Order. Gone, done, never to return." Well, that was happening already thanks to Quinn and the Cardinal, but Anubis wouldn't know that. "Second, I want a share in your new empire."....

Ah now his voice seemed to be excited. He chuckled and said, "Well I would not worry about the Order. They will not be around much longer. As for a part of the new empire. Well my dear you will sit at my side as my queen."

"Your Queen?" I asked, "I'd like that, but I want more...." I wondered just how far I could push this.....

"More? Now what more could one ask for?" he asked. There was a relaxed and egar tone in his voice. I was hoping she would not push it to far and make him suspicious.

"I want to see what you're bringing back from Iraq." I said and then looked at the utterly fuming Akasha. "Akasha told me you were there looking for something that can change the world. I want to be the first to see it." I kept my tone light and almost playful, as though I was actually flirting with the man, but being discrete about it.....

"Well now my sweet hunter, you will have to earn that." he chuckled. "You will find some nice atire to ware when I get there. Something see through I think would be nice. After we have enjoyed the night, I will let you see what I am bringing back."

I firmed my jaw again and felt my gut sink into my feet. I knew Quinn could hear every word of this and I felt a sudden pang of guilt for starting this. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I let it out slowly and opened them again to glare at Elana. "Now why would I want to dress like Akasha, hmm?" I asked, "When I am so much better than she could ever be." I felt my stomach turning over with sickness and fought back the urge to turn and vomit on the floor. To me, this was LA all over again and it had been bad enough the first time around. "I'll wait you on your throne." I continued, "With Akasha's head at me feet where it belongs. I wouldn't worry about Cain, I've let your Lycans eat what's left of him." Well, I thought, that should cover the lack of one body, but Cain would have to pull some serious moves with them to get them to play along. I turned my eyes then to Quinn with sadness and guilt at what I may have to do to get at Anubis. I just hoped he could see past the jealousy......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 pm

I watched and listened to the conversation that was going on between Mac and Anubis. I saw how she looked at me. Oh I was itching to disembowel Anubis before taking his head. I knew she was playing a part. He hoped though that she would not have to do anything to lure him into a trap. I also had images of making him a Unih, before disembowling him and cutting his head off.

"Ah but my sweet, I want to see your lovely body before me. Would you deny me such a pleasure." he sounded relaxed and had anticipation in his voice." Akasha was livid and I could tell she wanted to scream out at Anubis, but the sharp blade was at her throat drawing a thin line of blood.

I gave Mac a reasuring smile and and waited for her to make Anubis think he was coming home to something he wanted. What he would get would be another thing.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 pm

The nod from Quinn was a great comfort to me. He understood and that meant more to me than anything we had done already. With confidence now, I smiled as I spoke. "Oh, I'll show you something far better than some cheap silk and lace." I told him, knowing that calling Akasha's clothing cheap would not only spur Anubis on, but incite Akasha to even deeper anger. Akasha was anything but cheap and everyone knew it, even Anubis. So me calling her that only made me sound so much better and more enticing. "And when I do, I'll take you to heaven and back. You think your double had it good with me, just wait and see, handsome. Hurry home, I'm waiting." And I hung up the phone.

Taking a deep breath, I tossed the phone to Gabe and he stashed it away somewhere. No doubt it wold come in handy somewhere sometime. He grinned at me and shook his head. "Damn girl, you had me going for a minute there."
"That's the idea." I said to him and then moved over to Akasha. "So sorry hen, but he really doesna want you no more and if he's gonna believe all this, he needs to feel what I do to you." I looked up at Quinn as I drew one of my silver daggers. "Hold her still." I said as I lifted her chin a little higher over his blade. I knew my dagger wasn't as sharp as his katana, but the pain of it would be a pleasure for me and a real mindfuck for Anubis.

Slowly, I began to dig the dagger into her throat. Her screams were ear splitting and I saw Gabe in my peripheral, turn his head away slightly and shut his eyes against the noise. Marla didn't copy his move, but I could see she was highly disturbed by this. She had seen me make a vampire suffer before, but never this slowly. Inch by inch, I cut Akasha's throat, spraying the floor and myself some with her blood. It would add to the illusion if I smelled of it and it would hide anyone else from Anubis if they smelled the same too. I wanted the entire complex to reek of it. After a few inches, her screams began to turn to gargles as I cut through the major arteries and veins. She struggled against Quinn as I knew she would, but he seemed to hold her firm. I made it all the way across her throat and then turned the dagger, digging it in viciously at her spine to sever the column and chord of it. I then pulled her head away in one final scream from her....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Cain and Elana stood there watching. Cain raised abrow as he watched Mac. She was ruthless and knew how to make one suffer. "You see my love," Elana spoke softly to Cain, "How they work together. Quinn hasn't flinched or looked away. She is a good match for him, as we are for each other." She leaned back against Cains chest with his arms about her.

"I would say I was lucky indeed to out manuver her that time in Damascus." he chuckled and held her tighter to him. "I have missed you so much my love. Now that you are back, we will never be parted again." Elana seemed quite content and happy.

"Wow." Marla said as she watched Cain and Elana. "When she said she could tame his savage nature, she meant it." Everything she had heard about Cain had been about how savage and cruel he was.

I listened to the conversations and Akasha's screames as she finally went lip in my arms and I let her sink to the floor. I looked over at Cain and he did not seem to be bothered by the death of his so called daughter. "I think it is time for the panting and anxious guards to be told what they are to do." I said. At this Cain raised a brow and nodded.

"Come with me........." he paused a moment, "Son." and reluctently removed his arms about Elana. He then strode to the door and called the guards down and looked at them long and hard. They still had the silver in them and were looking at everyone wanting to kill. "This is Quinn, my son! You will do as he commands. Kneel to him and pledge your loyalty!"

The looked quite confused and then they saw Akasha's headless body and looked at each other before doing as commanded. I look over at Cain who is smiling. Son, he had called me. I look at Mac to see her reaction to that, before I say to the lycans. "Go get those silver bullets out of you so you can be ready to fight if need be. When Anubis arrives you will report it to me immdietly. Understand." One that looked to be the leader looked up at me and said, "Yes my Prince." They then rose and departed. Oh this was going to take some getting use to.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 pm

"Don't thank me just yet." I said to Cain as I rose to my feet again with Akasha's head in my hands, "You and me are far from done." I stepped back then and watched as Cain proclaimed Quinn his son in front of the drooling, panting and generally stinking Lycans. They all looked confused and angry, but Cain had then well in hand it seemed. I did wonder what they would make of me though and my new connection to their ruling master. Now there was a thought. I was fucking the prince! "Oh boy!" I sighed quietly to myself as I moved across to Marla. After a deep breath, I looked at her and half smiled. "Well, that's a turn-up for the books, isn't it." I said to her quietly, "I'm sleeping with Cain's son, willingly."
She looked at me and folded her arms across her chest, "Then I guess that makes me the freaky sister in law." She said, "You and Gabe have been brother and sister forever and I'm sleeping with him."
"This is one fucked up family." I said quietly as I looked at the Lycans all bowing and scraping to Quinn for favour.
"And it's gonna get bigger." She said, leaning over to me.
I looked back at her and then at Quinn a second time, "do you seriously expect me to answer that?"
Marla nudged my shoulder with her elbow, "No." She said honestly, "Not beyond the sarcastic shit you tend to spew."
"Thanks!" I said with sarcasm and moved away from her.

With the first lot of nastiness over with, I moved to Cain and dropped Akasha's head at his feet. "You and I need a word." I said to him. "I've just told Anubis you're dog food." I looked at the Lycans, "So they need to stink of it more than I do." I pointed a bloody finger at them all. "Or Anubis is gonna smell the cheese and we're all done for. Sorry Cain, but you're gonna have to bleed a while. And I need to find something to meet Anubis with on his so called throne, something that will completely grab his full attention from the start and keep it so my team can move in and help me take him down." I looked to Elana, "You too, Elana.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Cain looked Mac up and down. "Blood will not be a problem." he told her. "As for something that will grab Anubis' attention, well, he does love scantly clad women." he looked at Akasha's nearly naked body. She has quite the wardrobe and has tried several times to get my attention with wearing nothing or almost nothing. If you really want to grab his attention, I would say just be naked for him."

Elana came forward, "Leave the blood letting to me. We will spread it around the room to make it look like a real fight ensued here and splash it about on the guards as well." She took Cain by the arm and lead him away from them. I moved up to Mac, covered in Akasha's blood.

"Naked?" I asked her. That was something he did not really want her to do, but it was perhaps the only way. "Are you sure you are ready to do this?" I asked her. Surely there had to be another way.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

I nodded to Elana and Cain as she explained to me what she would do to convince Anubis. "Make it happen." I said to her, but Cain's idea of grabbing Anubis disturbed me. I kept my game face on though and turned as Quinn came to me. I took a few minutes to consider the options before I looked at Akasha's body. I told him I could go one better than she could and nothing short of spectacular would be enough.

Turning to face him fully, I looked up into his deep blue eyes. "Quinn." I began, "I danced with you in a club full of people, half naked. We practically had sex there and then. I can do this. I just need you to trust me, no matter what you see, what you hear, what you smell." I reached up and touched his cheek lightly. "I need you to block out all of it, every last detail and just remember that I love you, and only you." I dropped my hand from him and then my head. I still had the blades in my hair and right then, they looked little more than delicate silver clips and pins. "I'm not completely unarmed and I'm far from vulnerable, even without... my clothes on." I looked back up at him again. "And I know you will be right there, watching over me the whole time, all of you. This may be our only chance to destroy him once and for all. You've seen Cain and Elana together. They're no threat to anyone anymore. It's Anubis, it always was and it always will be. He needs to die, Quinn. And I need you to believe in me enough to know I can kill him." My eyes pleaded with him to understand.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 pm

I put my arms around her and pull her to me. "I trust you." I told her with conviction. "You do what you have to do, but if he lays one finger on you, he is going to lose it." I gave her a knowing smile. Oh he would lose more then that I knew that already. I kissed her lips gently, then chuckled. "Prince. Boy that will go over big back home." I told her. "Think the Prince will mind having another one in the city?"

I could see Gabe and Marla looking over at us. "Damn did I hear Cain right man. Did he call you son and Prince?"

"Yeah I know, kind of freaky isn't it." I told him. Since it seemed Elana considered me her son, then I guessed Cain considered me his since they were husband and wife. Oh how he wondered what Eland would say to that.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 pm

I looked at Gabe as he then looked at me. "Hells bells!" He shouted with a laugh and then nodded. Clearly, he liked this new status and he slapped me on the back quite hard, actually knocking me sideways a step. "I guess that makes you a princess now then, huh, seeing as you're..."
"I get it." I said, quickly stopping him right there, "I get it. We've got some shit to work through, so let's crack on, shall we?"
"Uh, yeah, sure." Gabe said and quickly started wandering towards the Lycans with Cain and Elana. Marla lingered a second or two before nodding and following Gabe.

I turned back to Quinn and tried to smile, "He's gonna lose more than a finger." I said to him quietly, "And you can get in line to cut them off." I tried to smile again, "Anubis doesna know what's gonna hit him." I shook my head and then laughed as I backed up a few steps. I turned my head to one of the Lycans, still looking on in some shock. "Hey!" I shouted, "Furball!" He turned his head to me and growled. "Well, you are one." I said, "Where is the throne room, the grand room where Anubis lords it over you lot?"
The Lycan adjusted his throat and growled at me again, "Why should I tell you anything," He snapped, "Hunter?"
I swaggered forward a little, "Because if you don't, I'll rip your claws out one by one and feed them to you." I said.
"You don't scare me, little woman." He gruffed as he stood over me, "I could eat you without so much as chewing." I could see the grin curling his mouth.
I cocked my head to one side, "Is that so?" I said. In a blink, I kicked my leg out at his tall ankle to unbalance him and then grabbed him by his nose. I pulled him down to my level and held him there, "I'd like to see you try when you don't have any teeth left to chew with."
The Lycan yelped as he scrambled to get his feet back under him, but the angle I held him meant only one direction for him. Face first into the floor. "OK!" He yelped, "OK!" I let his nose go and wiped the snot down his own fur. "It's through there!" He pointed to a small door.
"That wasn't so hard now, was it." I said with a smile. Behind us, I could hear Gabe howling with laughter, along with a few Lycans and I grinned and gave a mock curtsy to them. "Thankee!" I said with a laughed, "Thankee, I'll be here all week!" I turned about back to Quinn and sighed, "And here we go." I said and made for the door, picking up Akasha's head on the way.

The throne room was rather more lavish than I thought it would be. The floor was covered in English Oak, the walls covered with rich silks and tapestries and above my head hung a huge chandelier of real crystals. "Wow!" I couldn't help it. Anubis had taste, unless this was Cain's doing? I moved through the room, making sure to have a very good look at everything. In the middle, on a large plinth made of granite, there was a huge wooden chair covered in silk and furs. No, this was definitely Anubis, through and through. I sighed again, making an "Oooo." Sound as I turned in a circle below the steps of the plinth. It was like stepping into an ancient palace. And all this, right under the Order's own nose! I had to admire his gaul, I just had to.

Seeing Quinn stood in the doorway, I nodded to him and made my way up the steps to the 'throne'. I dropped the severed head near the left side of the chair, I understood only the right side of it had respect and privilege. I sat it neatly on a small stool there and looked at the right side one. No, I wanted his attention. I had to sit in the chair. I took a deep breath and began removing my clothes. I needed to be set up before the others took their places so I knew the exact dimensions and placements compared to me. I lifted the edging of the furs to find a space under the chair and I began putting my clothes and my boots under there. I then carefully placed myself in it, feeling the fur and silk on my bare skin and it actually felt really good. I then reached over and placed Akasha's head on the floor right in front of it and me. The silks on the chair were loose, so I carefully pulled one around my shoulders to cover me until Anubis arrived. The intention was that when I stood up and left the chair, the weight of it all would fall back and reveal me to him. "Quinn." I said quietly, though my voice echoed a little. "I'm ready.".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

The so called throne room looked quite the place. Oh how I bet that Eland was going to have fits when they seen where their lair had been. Right next to the Vatican and no one knew. I watched as Mac stripped her clothes off and stuck them under the throne like chair. When she sat on the throne I sucked in my breath. She looked every inch like a barbaric queen from a novel or movie, perhaps even from the far past.

I looked around for a place to be when Anubis arrived. He still had some time before his plane touched down and he made it back. There was a screening made of wood panneling not to far from the throne. That is where he would be. The blood of Akasha still was on him, so her scent would mask that of mine. Before I moved to my position I moved to Mac and kissed her deeply, then asked. "What is your plan?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 pm

I looked up and then closed my eyes as Quinn leaned over me and kissed me deeply. I sighed into it and let one arm slip out from under the silk. What was my plan? Something incredibly simple. "You, Gabe and Marla need to set up in strategic positions around me. Have Cain use the Lycans to run interference with his entourage so I can get him alone in here with us. I'll keep him talking until he reaches the plinth and then reveal myself to him. He should be plenty distracted enough by then for you guys to move in behind him. If I'm lucky, he'll try and take me hostage and I can use my blades to slice him at the neck. If not, then I'll backstep and flick them out at him. He's about your height, so I should swing right around his neck. No guns, no sound, keep to the blades and the silver. Between us, we should be able to take him down. When we do, have one of the Lycans find us an out to the upstairs. I figure we're right under the small chapel, so I can take their heads directly to the Pope himself."

Leaning back from him again as I heard others coming in, including Cain and Elana, I pulled the silk back around me and narrowed my eyes at Cain. Gabe, I wasn't bothered about, he'd seen every inch of my skin hundreds of times over the years, but Cain, no. He didn't get that privilege. "Whatever you see, whatever you hear between me and Anubis, you keep this...." I touched my lips, "...shut. That goes for you too Elana." I looked at her sternly. Just then, the Lycans began to enter and they all stared at me as though I actually belonged in that chair. I pulled the silk around me tighter and dropped my head down.
"Take your positions!" Gabe called, "We need to be set up and ready to go before he gets here. No mistakes! Remember.....!" He turned in a circle to look at all the Lycans and to Cain, "If Kenzie dies, so do you, all of you. I will hunt you down myself."
"I think they get the picture." I said to Gabe carefully, "They may be drooling dogs, but they not that dumb."
"Oh, they'll get the picture very soon." Gabe said with a grin as he too looked me up and down.
"That's enough." I said firmly, "This is work, Gabe, not fun. I'm playing a part here to complete this mission, not to fuck around."
Gabe, sensing my tone, nodded and put his game face on. Marla, on the other hand, was already there and setting up her little niche behind the plinth. There was a large screen at the back of the chair to make it look bigger and more imposing than it actually was and she was able to squeeze herself into it with her gear to take her position. Taking a deep breath, I sat back more comfortably as the others began setting up.

A few hours later, one of the Lycans reported that Anubis had arrived and as ordered, he brought the message straight to Quinn. The Lycan then nodded at me and I adjusted myself slightly. I then crossed my legs, letting the silk slide open down my right thigh. Just enough to tempt him into coming closer. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I even went so far as to flick at Akasha's braid with my bare toes to make it look like I was actually enjoying this. I had to look and play the part to perfection for it all to work.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Orders were given and the lycans went to obey. They would engage those loyal to Anubis and keep them away. Cain and Elana moved off to a room to the side of the throne room and I took my place. My katanna was again in hand and I took a deep breath as I heard the foot steps on the stairs coming down to the throne Room.

Anubis entered the room and saw Mac on the throne. His eyes lit up and a lustful smile touched his lips. He licked his lips and then his eyes fell on Akasha's head. "Well now my sweet, you don't fool around do you. He slowly began to walk towards Mac. "Now tell me what made you decide to switch sides?" he asked. "From the way you tore my double apart it seemed that you wanted me dead."

Yeah she wanted him dead, I thought to myself, and soon he would be. Anubis stopped about half way to the throne eying Mac. "Come, come. Don't be shy now." he said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:22 pm

I adjusted myself a little more as I heard Anubis coming down the stairs to the throne room, but I already knew those boots. I knew that step. I'd heard it all before, somewhere else. A very long time ago. Long before LA, before Russo. In fact, I remembered the sound from when I was still a child. I'd heard them when I'd first come to Rome to the Order. despite my feelings on the matter, I returned my mind to the task at hand. I lifted my chin and turned my hips slightly in the seat to reveal more of my legs beneath the silk and straightened my back. I had to look like I belonged there, like I owned it. And it seemed to work.

Anubis entered and immediately, I could see the effect on him. He was loving what he saw. I smiled back and twirled a smaller braid of Akasha's hair around my toes. I listened to the compliments and smiled as though I enjoyed them and gave him a coy look. "No handsome, I don't hang around. You know me better than that, don't you." He got a little closer and I forced myself to smile wider. What made me betray the Order? Well, that was an easy answer for me. "I've had enough of their bullshite and lies, Anubis." Ahh yes, the double. "Well, what did you expect?" I asked him, "You send me a mere halfling play with. You insulted me. Why wouldn't I rip him apart? I was there for you and you weren't there. I went to bed with an imposter when I wanted to go to bed with a king. You insult a lady like that and she's bound to be pissed, wouldn't you say?"

He got closer and closer still until he stood at the bottom of the plinth steps. Don't be shy, he'd said. With a smile, I flicked my foot out, kicking Akasha's head and I smiled as it rolled down the steps to land between his boots. Those boots! No, I had to keep my mind on what I needed to do. My smile never faltered as I slowly began to stand. The silk began to part ways, inch by inch. There was a lot of it and it played its part to perfection. It dragged on me as I stood up, but as I began to move away from the chair to the top of the steps, the weight of it began to pull it away from me. First my arms and legs, then around my middle until finally, it slipped over my breasts and shoulders and away from me entirely. My movement was smooth as the silk that once covered me and I glided down the steps towards Anubis.

"I'm never shy Anubis." I said as I went to him, but instead of stopping before him, I carried on walking, letting him see all of me in my finest. With my hair up like it was, it exposed my back to him and my dragon in all its glory, and as I walked, the movement made it look quite lifelike and impressive. He wanted spectacular, so I gave it to him. Every inch of me oozed pleasure and the stink of Akasha's blood proved my loyalty and lust for power. "Well." I cooed at him, "I've kept my end of the bargain so far." I kept my back to him as I spoke, but turned my head, dipping my chin to my shoulder to look at him side on and I smiled coyly. "What about your end? My slice of your little empire and my crown as your queen." That last part was to pad his ego just that little bit more as I knew he would try and turn me. I was immune to his venom and he knew that, so it would interesting to see how he might try. Not that he'd get that far obviously, Quinn would kill him the second he put a hand on me. Well, a hand that I didn't allow first.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Anubis did not take his eyes off of Mac. Through small slits in the panneling I could see him. He began breathing harder and the look in his eyes told it all. When the silk fell away from her to reveal her naked body, I thought he would rush her and take her into his arms. She had him enthralled, and almost had me too. Damn, I thought, after everything was over with There was going to be some alone time with Mac and me. That was for sure.

Anubis took another step forward. he was almost in range for Mac's blades in her hair. But he didn't think that he would be that easy of a target. Anubis stopped again and said, "Come my lovely hunter, come to me." My grip on the katanna tightened as I got ready to spring. Marla and Gabe was almost ready to make their appearance and I could see Cain and Elana in the doorway of the room behind and across the room from Anubis.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:52 am

I turned slowly on the spot on my toes as Anubis beckoned me to him. "I came to you before, only.." I cooed, "It wasn't you." Just one more step, that was all I needed to get him in range. I still kept my back mostly to him, but turned my hip out now to entice him further and I smiled at him. "Why don't you come to me, Sy?".....

If the bastard waa like me, ha had a hardon that was about to bust through my pants. I wanted him dead and gone. He would be the last original except Cain and Elana. But they were no longer a problem, at least I hoped so. I liked Elana, she seemed quite differnt then any of the others, well excpet Selelna of course. He had a thought that almost made him laugh and give them away. Take the two back home and introduce them to the Prince and the others there. Now wouldn't that be something. The creator of the vampire race being before them. How would they react."
Anubis chuckled as she turned a bit and made herself more enticing. "Well I am accustom to women coming to me." he said. But he took a step forward but it seemed he was still wary of Mac.

I smiled as he made that final step towards me, but I could see the tension in him. He was still somewhat nervous of me. I had to do something to keep his focus firmly on me or he'd start looking around more closely. "I'm sure you are." I cooed, "But I'm no ordinary woman, am I." I turned round once more to face him proper. I arched my back somewhat to pull my chest up and my shoulders back and I posed lightly for him. "That's why you've been after me for so long, isn't it.".....

He laughed. "Oh I have had my eye on you for a very long time, more then you probably realize. I must say the experiments were most sucessful with you. But not as good with the young hunter they sent to take me out in Bagdad." He looked her up and down and before anyone knew it he was right there infront of her, bare inches from her.

Another hunter like me? Not possible! I thought, but why would he lie? He was master of lies, I knew that, but why lie about this? "Another hunter?" I asked demurely, wanting to know more. "Do tell. I'd like to meet him some day." And then, just like that, he was barely inches from me. I didn't jump, I'd been expecting this and I tapped my finger lightly on my hip as I placed my hand there to say to Gabe and Quinn that I was fine. I cocked my head to one side and looked up at him with that seductive smile. "So tell me, Anubis." I cooed, "Just how long have you been watching over me?" Yes, I chose my words very carefully there. Watching me denoted something sinister, watching over me changed the entire meaning and I wanted him comfortable, secure and off guard....

Now I realy was getting pissed, as he reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. I tensened ready to push a side the screening and make my attack. "From the time you came to the Order." he told her. He laughed, "After all it is my blood that was used for the DNA that made you." He ran a hand over her bare shoulder up to her face.

I turned my head down as he touched my shoulder and then I felt my heart sink. "Your DNA?" I asked. How could that be possible? And if so, that meant I was trying to seduce my own father! This time, my instinct won me over and I stepped back. "I'm shaking my ass for my father?".....

He moved with her and moved his hand down to place it on her bare back. He chuckled. "Well somewhat, but what is that to my race." He began to pull her to him. "I have watched you grow. Well in a sence. I have my ways of finding out how you were doing. Of late, before his demise, as I have heard, Russo kept me informed, though he had no idea why I was intrested in you. The fool was so easily manupulated."
That was it, I told myself, his head was going to be mine. My hand was on the screen ready to throw it aside.

I narrowed my eyes at Anubis slightly and backed up away from his touch. "It may mean nothing to you Anubis, but it means plenty to me. You've been playing me from the beginning, haven't you." I tapped my other hip then, giving the signal. "And I know all about the game you've been playing with Russo. He told me everything before I killed him." Gabe shot out from his hiding place and Marla did the same. Around us, the lingering Lycans moved to block all the doors and exits and I flicked my hair loose with those now deadly blades. "But you're not the only one that can play games." I told him, "And don't bother calling for your guards, they're already dead." Gabe came out of the shadows, his massive guns cocked and ready and Marla emerged from behind the plinth with both guns drawn. Anubis was surrounded.......

I pushed the screen aside and it fell to the ground with a lound sound. His eyes shifted to me and the blade I held in my hand. The look on my face must have told him my feelings for Mac. "Ahhhhhhh I should have known." he laughed. "But it will do you no good." he said and was several feet from her and everyone else. "Pathetic humans. I am stronger, more intelligent then any of the others you have killed." he looked around the room. "You think you have me trapped? You do not know me to well then, after all this is MY HOME." I saw his eyes shift to a wall and in an instant I was there as he appeared there as well.
"Surprise asshole." I said and let the katanna slice through the air, but it met nothing but thin air.

"But this isn't yoru home!" I called to him as I nodded for Gabe to make one curcle of fire just above all our heads. The move was designed to draw Anubis to me, "This is Cain's home!" I called again, "And Elana's!" I turned on the spot, letting my braid swing out and around. The blade made a soft hum as they sliced through the air. I spotted Anubis shift through to a far wall and immediately pulled one of the smaller blades from my hair. I threw it with deadly accuracy and it struck Anubis in the middle of his back as he evaded Quinn's blade. "Surprises all around, knobhead!" I yelled and then nodded to one of the Lycans to open the door for Cainand Elana to come through.....

Cain and Elana entered the room. Cain had an arm about her and Elana smiled. "Never thought you would see me again, now did you." she said. Cain slowly let go of his wife and moved into the middle of the room with a shift. "Yes my son, i am still alive." he grinned and drew a sword that looked old and well worn. Now Anubis looked worried as he stood not to far from Cain and I began moving towards him. He had not only me to contend with but Cain, and Elana that could shift, and Mac and her deadly little blades. Anubis reached around and pulled the blade from his back and dropped it to the floor. "Your days are over Anubis. Today you die." I sad.

Slowly, I moved forward and I picked up Anubis' blade as he dropped it. I stepped closer still and stood before Anubis with his blade easily in my hand. "Not by your hand Cain." I said quietly, "He dies by my hand."......

"As I said earlier, Ladies First." he told her. "I am here just to make sure he does not get away. Though I think there is someone else here that wishes a part of him." and Cain laughed as he looked over at me.

I leaned over slightly and lifted Anubi's head up by the chin. "But first, I have some questions." I looked into Anubis' eyes......

Anubis snarled at her and shifted away from her. But I was there. "She said she had questions for you." I said placing the blade to his neck. I slowly removed my coat shifting the blade from one hand to the other and handed it to Mac. Cain appeared on the other side of Anubis and Elana in back of him. "Yes I would like to hear what she has to ask." Cain said. "My, if you will excuse my presumption, " he said to Mac, "Future daughter in law I think deserves answers."
Now Anubis looked stunned, confused. as he looked around. Cain laughed."She is not the first to be geneticly altered. Quinn here has the blood of my wife in him and there fore she claims him as her son and therefore I claim him as my son, my real son. Now be a good boy and answer her questions."

I took Quinn's coat and pulled it around my shoulders as Anubis was secured again and I went to him. With his own blade in my hand, I swung it around easily over my hand. It was perfectly balanced despite its size and weight and I found it easy to handle. I raised an eyebrow at Cain as he called me his future daughter in law, but said nothing to it. Besides, the effect it had on Anubis was priceless. "Now." I began, "Depending on your answers, Anubis, I may not make you suffer like I did Akasha and the rest of your siblings." I looked at him squarely then. "My first question is this. Were you telling me the truth when you said I was your daughter?".....

Anubis looked at her now a snarl on his lips. "That is right, Daughter." he said to her, "Going to kill your Father now are you." Like artificial insemination, the genetic material that infused into mine from Elana was much the same. So in a sence she was his daughter. Oh this was getting stranger and stranger by the minute. "I wanted one of my blood, that would truely be mine." then he laughed. "Who do you think gave the scientist the idea in the first place, and his first test subject." he turned his head and looked at Elana.

I nodded in understanding. "A pure bloodline then." I said, "Who in the Order did you approach?".....

"I only deal with those in power my sweet." he told her. "At that time it was the Pope. Well the one in power then. He is long dead and dust by now. The fool hoped to find a way to become immortal himself." he laughed. "So you see it was easy to convince him to begin experiments. He had no idea who I was, but I had money and the means to begin the experimentations, away from the Vatican." he then looked at me. "Well now, it seems there had been a development early on. How was it that you are like us and not?" he asked.

I tapped his blade under his own chin and shook my head, "I'm the one aking questions here." I said, "Not you." I nodded then and tapped him under the chin once more. "How did you get around the new pope?" I asked, "Seeing as he was put there before I was born. Who did you go to then?"....

"Oh how little you know. The old fart I dealt with put me in charge of the Order. Of course after a time I had to make myself look old and retire and bring in a new Commande, which was me again. Oh I bet you are wondering now why would I have hunters sent out to kill vampires and the like?" he chuckled. "What better way to find them all and keep those I recruited over the years safe. Some sacrifices had to be made for my plan, which will be put in to effect anyways."

I shook my head and turned the blade. With a slight flick of my wrist, it opened a deep cut in his chin, "That wasn't what I asked you." I said, "I asked you who you went to after the new pope was elected. I want the names of all those in your employ, everyone who has helped you over the last 30 years.".....

He laughed again. "Now why would I need help from those holier then thou types. As your commander below that fool Eland." he chuckled, "Who never knew who I was and I was right under his nose. Russo discovered the truth, though I am not sure just how, but instead of trying to have me killed or informing the Pope who I was, he came to me with a deal. Oh how it amused me to have him think I was going to help him become the pope." He looked at Mac smiling. "I watched you grow, but had to leave my post as the Commander to pursue my quest which with the help of the almighty Church I found where it was hidden."

The commander? I searched my memory and swallowed hard. The commander! Those boots! I remembered now and I looked down at him, my eyes a mixture of shock, anger and betrayal. I knew now who had helped him and it broke my heart. And of course, the artifact from Iraq. I knew he had it with him. "Hand it over." I said, trying to keep my voice and me head calm.....

He laughed. "Not here daughter. It is already on its way to a secret location that will change those vampires loyal to me into what I am. Thats right, what made Cain what he is will change them. Think of it, hundreds, thousands like us. Your pathetic order will be overwelmed. Before I left it I ensured that their training would not be quite up to par. You have not been back to the training grounds since you graduated. Those that graduated before and with you are now few in numbers and will be wiped out. Once they are all dead and the rest of the order, the church will be next. Oh our kind will now rise and rule the world."

I turned my nose up at him in a disgusted sneer and flicked the blade again, but this time, downward. It opened another deep wound down to his collarbone, "And what of me?" I asked quickly, "Where did I fit into all of this? Russo wanted me dead. Only Elland and the pope himself stood by me and both of those despised the testing, had it stopped." My first thought was wrong, wasn't it? No, he's said that Elland never knew who Anubis was.... No, it couldn't be the pope either, so who was it?.....

"Oh Russo hated you, yes. Because you were a woman. His male ego could only see that it was a mans world and that only the male hunters should be the elite." He snarled as she cut deep but did not cry out. "Oh you think the program was stopped? No my dear it only went underground, with Russo's help. He insured the program continued and yes there are others that are like you. Only................" he laughed again, They are not quite what you would call Vampire Hunters. They are now the Hunters for our kind. The fools sent a young hunter to kill me, only he could not bring himself to do so and has since joined me as has the others. Not many, but a core of those that will be our loyal hunters and guards, along with my lycans. Well those not loyal to Cain that is."

"So I was supposed to be the first?" I asked....

"Yes but it seems that the extra little experimentation did not take on you. Otherwise you would be bowing before me as we speak. That is a mystery. But no matter you will all soon be dead and the world will be ours." I looked at Mac. "Has he answered all your questions." I asked. I was itching to take the offensive hand that had touched her and to make him a unick.

"What extra experimentation?" I asked, feeling as confused as ever and I shook my head at Quinn. "The more answers I get, the more questions come with them. He doesna make any sense." I looked at him again, "What extra tests?".....

"On control of the subjects mind. Like when Cain created us, he could sense us and we him. We expounded on that so that who ever's DNA was used could control the ones bred. It seems to have worked, except in you. He smiled and then suddenly he was gone and appeared on the throne chair. He laughed. "No this is my home." he said as he depressed a piece on the ornate chair. The ground opened up and the throne dropped below and the stone floor closed where it had sat. I was not ready for that. My mental status at the moment made me fail to see what he had been looking at. "Damn it." I yelled.

I turned as Anubis somehow managed to evade us all and ended up facing his chair. As Quinn yelled his fury about it, so too did I, "Fuck sake!" I yelled and threw the blade to the floor. At this, Marla came to me and quickly put her hand on my shoulder, "Don't." She said, then smiled at me. I looked at her in confusion and she put her hands on her hips. "I spent two hours hiding under there." She said to me, "Did you really think I just sat there like you?" My lips flapped in response and she laughed and shook her head, "I saw the levers for the plinth under there, so I put a tracker into them. We'll know exactly where he comes out." That was some good news at least, but there was also some bad news in with that. My clothes were still under the chair! With a sigh, I turned to Cain. "Did you know any of this?" I asked, and then looked at Quinn. If he was Cain's son and I was Anubis' daughter, that made me his niece and him my uncle. My head began to spin around....

Cain shook his head. "No. This is his room, not mine."
"Now what do we do?" I asked. We still had to get off the list of being hunted for murder. We would need the assets of the Order now to track Anubis if they could. Which meant that they had to contact Eland and more then likely the Pope. Now there was going to be a meeting.

I shook my head and moved from them all, "I have no idea." I said before looking to Quinn. "I thought I knew what this was all about, but I was wrong. He's played us all for fools and we've happily oblidged." I shook my head again and turned my back to all of them. Failure wasn't something I was accustomed to. I had to get upstairs and inform Elland and the pope, but what would I say? How could I tell them what had happened without telling them the real truth about it all? How could I tell Elland that I was actually Anubis's daughter, Cain's grandaughter? It all started to make my head hurt.
"First thing's first." Gabe said and looked to Elana, "Can you find Kenzie some clothes?" he then looked to one of the Lycans, "And find a way to get us upstairs into the chapel." He looked to Quinn and then me and shook his head. "You guys really are one fucked up family. You're like the rednecks back home.".....

I moved up behind Mac and put my arms around her and held her to me. He could almost tell that she was worried about what she was going to tell Eland. "Well we will show them Akasha's head, Tell them what we know Anubis did, and how he did it. That is sure to shock them all. But it needs to be done and the damage he did repaired as soon as possible. Just don't mention to them that he used his blood on you. Also leave Cain and Elana out of it."

I sighed heavily as I felt Qiunn's arms around me and for a moment, I wanted to pull away. Being his lover and maybe his wife some day, I could live with that, but he was also my uncle. Could I live with that too? But I didn't move though. I took a few deep breaths and let my head rest on his shoulder. Did he know it too? My mouth moved before I could stop it. "You know this makes us family already, don't you." I said as I looked over at Cain....

"Not really." I told her. "Cain created Anubis. He called them his children but they are not his by blood. Not like me and Elana or you and Anubis. So in reality, we are not related."

If that was true, it was of great comfort to me. There weren't many laws of the church that I believed in, but this was one of them and there was medical evidence to back it all up. I nodded and took a deep breath against Quinn before I set my mind back to task. "Right." I said, "Let's get upstairs and get all this to Elland and the old boy. Anubis doesna get away with this." I nodded about leaving Cain and Elana out of my report. "Their secret is safe." I said, "Providing they can stay off the radar, at least until I'm either dead, or too old to go chasing after them.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Elana came forward to Mac and hugged her. "Have no fear my dear, we will be heading home with those lycans here. Now when we do get settled we will let you know and I would love to have you and Quinn come visit." then she grinned, "Also should you....." she looked down at her stomach, "I would be honored to be there when it is time."

With that she hugged me and then went back to Cain and the Lycans fell in behind them as they left. "Right." I said, "Now for some clothes for you," As one of the lycans was departing he pointed to the wall where Anubis had tried to leave through. He had a wolfish grin on his face as he looked at Mac.

Anubis decended a couple more levels before the throne stopped decending and he got off and made his way through a tunnel to another part of the block and came up through another building. He rubbed the wound that was already healing and chuckled. "We will see my dear. You will be mine, even if it is as a pleasure slave." He then moved down the street away from the Vatican.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:53 pm

I nodded and smiled as Elana came to me and hugged me, but when he mentioned the idea of a real baby bump, I narrowed my eyes at her. I didn't say anything, but looked at Cain with caution. I worked my jaw, but then I saw a Lycan pointing to the far wall and furrowed my brow. He was grinning at me and that made me nervous. I nodded quickly to Elana and to Quinn and went over to the wall. What I would find there, I didn't know, but it seemed important.

Getting to the wall, I looked it over carefully before noticing a small indent just above my head. I put my hand to it carefully and pushed. And the wall moved! I stepped back quickly as Marla arrived by my side with some clothes she had found. It wasn't much and it looked like it had belonged to Akasha, but clothes were clothes, so I stepped to the side with her and quickly put them on. A tie on skirt that showed my entire right hip and leg and a jewelled square of cloth that tied around my neck and around my waist under my ribs. Again, it was all very revealing, but it would have to do. Once dressed again, I began to peer into the hidden space behind the wall......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 pm

The room beyond was a room that seemed to have belonged to Akasha. It had all manner of clothing, from jeans to dresses, shoes to boots and many of them. It looked like things she would wear when she wandered about the city above and else where when she traveled. There was also priceless jewlery from the present day and what looked like they belonged in a museum. Probably from her life through the years.

Marla's eyes widened and a glint of awe filled them as she looked at that stuff. I looked in and smiled. "Well now looks like you get rewarded for takeing her out." I said to Mac. "Guess this belongs to you and Marla." At that Marla turned and looked at me, "Really?" she asked and then looked at Mac." I turned to Gabe. "Might be a bit difficult now placating her with gifts after this."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

I suddenly felt much more at ease and quickly followed Marla into the room. There were things in there that I just couldn't believe were real! In the long rails of clothes, I found some that were much better than what I currently had on and I quickly pulled out a pair of jeans, a tee and some shoes. They were heels, but I didn't mind that. I then laughed as Marla snapped open a large shawl and put it between me and the boys. Not that it mattered any, everyone had already seen me, but I was grateful for the concern. I got changed quickly and then stepped back out again looking very much like my old self again. Akasha and me were quite similar in shape, but she had been a number of inches taller. It was good then that the heels fit, for they only just scraped the floor. I would have been tripping on them otherwise.

Outside, Gabe laughed and shook his head at what he saw in there. "Agreed." he said, "Guess I'll just have to be drastic, won't I."
"Just a little." I said with a grin as I passed him. I then moved to Quinn with more confidence and looked around one last time. "Now then, where's this door to the upstairs?" I asked, "We should get to the Cardinal as quickly as possible with Akasha's head and let him know Anubis is still in the wind.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:10 pm

The door with the stairs going up was only across the throne room and they were up and out, past the dead bodies of a lot of lycans. This clean up would be something else and he guessed the Order had to hurry before someone found the slaughter and reported it to the police. Once more back outside, the Katana in its sheath under my now reclaimed coat, I looked towards the Vatican. it gave me an uneasy feeling to be going there.

"Well this is your show now Mac." I told her. You know the lay of the land. How do we get to Eland without getting caught by the Vatican police or any of the Order that is still looking for us?" I knew if we just walked in we would be surrounded and I didn't think Mac or the others would want to fight their commrades in Arms so to speak.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:43 pm

I led the way out of the small chapel that connected to Vatican City and when we reached the borderline, I stopped and looked around. I could see hunters everywhere, but as yet, they hadn't spotted us. I couldn't understand quite why yet, they should have been all over us the second we reached the chapel from the underground. This was my show, Quinn had said and I nodded, but as always, he noted more. How could we get to Elland without being arrested on the spot? Looking around, I could see no real answer to that. There was only one way in and it was heavily defended with both Order hunters and Vatican police. I looked to Marla and then to Gabe and after a moment of silence, they nodded to me in understanding. "We walk right through the front door." I said.

Gabe crouched down and carefully started transferring all my weapons into his and Marla's bags so I could use mine to transport Akasha's severed head. Carrying it through like a trophy would cause absolute panic and I didn't want that. The head was carefully put in and the bag folded and zipped up on itself. "Put all your weapons away." I said quietly as I folded the bag again to make a small loop that I could carry it with. "Don't let them see you're armed, at least not until it's absolutely necessary. Follow me in, in formation so they can see us all from the front without a problem. Stay calm and let me do the talking." I took one of my glocks and tucked it into the back of my jeans before I pulled the tee over it to hide it away. I looked to Gabe and Marla. "You guys have been my loyal friends and family. All this, it doesna have to be that way for you. You can walk away and I won't judge you for it, you know that, right?"
Gabe smiled at me, as did Marla. "You really think I'd cut and run out on you?" Gabe said to me, "Hell girl, when I first met you in the desert, you had every chance to walk away. You didn't have to invite me along, you could have just put a bullet in me to keep your record clean, but you didn't. You trusted me. Do you really think I'm gonna just up and go and leave you on your lonesome? Nah, not happening." And he shook his head at me.
"Same here, Kenzie." Marla said to me, "You've done nothing but treat me right since the day you picked me for your team. I ain't never gonna give up and walk on you, honey."
I smiled at them and put my hand into the middle of the space between us. "Family." I said. It was a little cheesy, but there really wasn't anything else I could think to do at hat point.
"Family." said Marla as she put her hand over mine.
"Semperfy." Gabe said proudly, putting his massive black shovel (so to speak) over our hands, "My girls." He then looked at Quinn and shrugged, "And my brother." He said, giving Quinn a huge amount of respect in that word. I knew in that moment, we would never be parted, any of us. We would always be as we were right then. That to me, that was true family......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:32 pm

I put my hand on theirs. "Family is what matters the most." he said. Well for some that was very true. I don't think that included Anubis, but I did include Elana, and now Cain in that. The Katanna was covered by my coat and I turned the collar up to hide the handle a bit more. My twins were under my coat so I was ready to go when ever they were. My bag with the extras in it lay on the ground at my feet ready to be picked up.

As we talked and had our hands together, it seemed we had been noticed by a couple of the Order and they began to move towards them. "Ah I think we are about to have some company?" I told them as I could see them more directly then the others. "Any ideas on how we get past them." Then an idea came to me and I walked from the three of them towards the on coming hunters.

I knew some itallian and greated them. "I am Anthony Santaori and I have come form America to see my cousin the Pope." Now that stopped them in their tracks as they turned to each other and seemed to whisper to each other. One approached.

"Cousin of the Pope are you. Well that we will find out soon enough." The other one hastened off towards what seemed to be the entrance to the Vactian proper it self. "Now who be the ones with you Sir." he said in english. "My wife and two of your people. They met me at the Airport when customs noted who I was. They seemed to be waiting for someone on a commercial flight but were directed to bring my wife and I here." I had a feeling that they would recgonize Gabe and Marla and they would not know that they had come with us. A little bit latter the other hunter came running back.

"We are to escort them to the Cardinal immediately. He has been expecting them." That seemed to change their attitudes and they smiled and gestured the way that the other one had come. I in turn went back to Mac and told them to fall in behind them. At least this way they would not get a good look at Mac.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm

I had to lift my eyebrow at that and I couldn't help but laugh slightly as I pulled the braid from my hair to cover my face a little. They would know me as well as Gabe and Marla. As the second guy ran off to check Quinn's credentials, I moved closer to Gabe and stood off centre so they couldn't quite see my full face. "And they say my bollocks are big as a bull." I said to him quietly. Seconds later, the second hunter came running back to inform the first and I blinked several times in shock. "Now that's just freaky!" I exclaimed just as quietly.

Quinn came back to us and I shook my head at him with a laugh, "You know, one day, I'm gonna ask how you manage to do pull that shite off." I said as I laughed and moved to him with my bag. I made sure to keep my head down somewhat as I tucked it under my elbow a little. Unknown to me, I'd just created the perfect handbag in wrapping it the way I had done. Marla and Gabe fell in behind us to continue their so called escort and I linked my arm with Quinn as we began to follow the guards. Walking right into the front door, just like I said, I thought.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next