The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Gabe lifted his eyebrow at the vampire and then opened the car door. "At this point." He said, "I think I'd believe just about anything." He put the vampire in the car and then looked at Marla long and hard. "And right about now, you really wanna keep that to yourself." He said with warning. Marla didn't need a second and quickly got in next to the vampire. "Right then, Central City."

Inside, I waited until I heard the SUV roll from the car park and then looked up when I felt Quinn's hands on my shoulders. Now what? I sighed deeply and let my shoulders drop. His concern for me was endearing, but that wasn't the half of it. I looked up at the second doorway just as it opened to find someone I expected. I stood up again as Elland made his presence known. "Quinn, this is Cardinal Bernard Elland." I said, introducing him. "My handler." I looked at Elland closely, wondering just how the hell he had gotten here so far under the radar. That was my trick. But then again, I had learned it from him. "I would ask how, but I won't bother." I said to him.
Elland smiled and looked past us through the doorway at what was left of the Bishop and Seth. "It's probably best that you don't." He told me. "I'll have the crews come in and clean this mess up before next mass. Now, Quinn." He turned to face the man, "It's an honour to meet you finally. The times I have looked at your name on the list and wondered. I am so very full of questions for you, but I understand you may have some for me too."
"I need a drink." I said and turned away from the desk.
Elland nodded at me, with his eyes still on Quinn. "Yes, I think now would be a good time for a drink or three and let us get to know each other a little better." He cocked his head somewhat at Quinn. "Somewhere Mackenzie will feel more at home. This is your city, I believe, what would you suggest?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:50 pm

I look at the cardinal as the intorductions are made and he tells me he is honored to meet me. That was a bit hard to swollow but I didn't say anything. As for questions, he had a few, and no doubt the Cardinal had a few of his own, probably all about how the hell I was like I was. When the subject of drinks came up and the cardinal said that this was my city, I shook my head. "No not this one. Central City Maybe. Here I seldom come but I am sure that there is a neighborhood bar that we could adjourned to. But the Rectory might be a better place to sit and talk. I don't think Father Price would mind." Then I thought, and said, "Where is he by the way."

It had seemed the padre had disapeared during the fighting. I take one of Mac's hands in mine and begin to walk towards the door that the Cardinal had come in. The Rectory was just next door to the Church.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Elland looked at me, or rather, my back and then back at Quinn once more. "Perhaps that wold be best, yes." He said and then moved to the door. I moved as Quinn took my hand, but as yet, I kept my mouth shut. I had too many things rattling around upstairs, not to mention the rather dangerous vampire I had just sent off to Central City, intact, and with my best friend.

Once inside the rectory, Elland began looking around for something to drink and a comfortable chair. He found both and made himself at home. "I would imagine Father Price has seen a better life far away from here." He began as he poured out three glasses of a rather old, expensive looking Jim Beam. He sat them on an old oak table and then sat back to drink his. He stared at me briefly as I sat down, but I didn't take the whiskey. Instead, as soon as I felt my hand released from Quinn's, I got back up again and wandered around the room.

"Now." Elland began as he loosened his collar and sash and crossed his legs. "I must say, I was rather pleasantly surprised to find you with an arm around our lovely huntress." He began, "Shocked as well, mind you, but surprised mostly. You may have noticed, Mackenzie doesn't really play well with others. Her team perhaps, but beyond that.." He shook his head. "That fight must have really made an impression.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 pm

I took my drink and sipped it as I stood there.  I could see  Mac was either nervous, angry, agitated, or something.  "Perhaps or perhaps something more.  She is the only reason I stuck around."  I stopped Mac and took both her hands in mine.  "I only hope that what I am feeling for her is mutal."   He had no real idea of what she actually felt about him.  He had shown her mostly how he felt but she had said nothing one way or the other. She had not tried to hit or kill me so I felt that was something good.

Mac seemed very clothed mouth around the Cardinal but I didn't have to be.  "So what the hell is going on here Cardinal.  We have found out that Russo has been playing pattycake with Cain and Anubis.  Yes he is very much alive."  I could see the Cardinal lean forward at the mention of Anuibis.  "And this has been going on for at least 15 years." How could Russo do all of this under your nose.  Wasn't he below you, he was only a Bishop but seems to have as much power as you do?"  I was just getting started.

Before I could continue, he turned to Mac, "Please sit and speak your mind. You have in the past so why change now.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:32 am

Elland smiled and watched as Quinn came to me and took both my hands in his. To him, it looked as mutual as it got, for someone like me anyway. "I would say it is mutual." He said over his glass, "You're still alive." As of yet, I still hadn't said anything. I still had so much going through my head and it was getting hard to think straight. Then Quinn started asking his questions and I used that conversation to clear my head instead.

"Please, sit." Elland offered, waving his hand at the chair opposite. "And I will try to answer some of your questions." He smiled honestly and then looked at me. I didn't look back, but he understood. "What is going on here is nothing short of a complete regime change." He began. "When I first learned of the betrayal, I knew I had to come stateside to help." I looked at him with confusion and he smiled back at me, "Yes Mackenzie, I was already on the plane when you phoned me about your discovery in Central City. It confirmed everything." He eyes then turned back to Quinn. "When I realised that the bishop had falsified the report to get her here, I knew I had to protect her. So I recanted your name from the list. I knew that you did business here and in Central City and I knew Mackenzie being here wouldn't go unnoticed by you. I know that she has friends in certain parts of Central, but she needed someone more qualified, so to speak, to hide her from Rome. You see, your name on that list gave me deeper access to your history and of those around you and so I used that in pairing you together." He refilled the glass and regarded us both carefully. "Now, I understand your first encounter wasn't exactly friendly and that you and she would rather do things your own ways, but I had to push her to you in order to keep her safe. I didn't realise at the time that you were sent after Seth, Quinn. And as soon as Mackenzie told me, I literally ordered her to stay with you and shadow you and I sent her team to help out. From what I can see, I made the right choice. Now, as for Cain and Anubis." He knew he had twanged a very raw nerve there and it showed as I turned my head away again.

Elland regarded Quinn very carefully now and worked his jaw as he swallowed the whiskey. "I've known for some years that Russo was involved with someone dangerous. As you have so expertly stated, Quinn, this has been going on for fifteen years or more. Things started to change when Mackenzie was sent after Ibis, one of Cain's original creations. I began investigating, but despite my best efforts, I couldn't find any evidence to implicate the bishop. You understand that I kept my information very close and I continued my investigation well after. Unfortunately, Mackenzie, as is her habit, made things very difficult for me. She continually defied me to aggravate the man." He looked at me sternly, but I didn't look back. "But to get back on point here, an opportunity presented itself after she was sent after Horace and Ra, so I took a sabbatical in order to investigate the rumour in more depth. It yielded enough suspicion that I could take it to His Holiness, but by the time I got back, Russo had taken over and had personally sent her after Anubis. I tried to have her recalled, but His Holiness considered the mission too important to remove his best asset so abruptly. He didn't know the true extent of what Russo demanded of Mackenzie and I am absolutely sure that if he had, he would have sided with me over the matter. However, as it happened, Mackenzie succeeded in her task and the case was put to bed. Sadly, Russo had also succeeded in infiltrating the filters and I was unable after that, to bring to His Holiness the suspicions I had discovered. I had failed the Order and I had failed my charge. The best I could do after that was keep her working for as long as possible and pray that a second opportunity came to me. Though I didn't realise it at the time, the fabricated incursion into Mycrodorma was that opportunity."

Looking at Quinn closely, Elland refilled his glass a third time and took a deep breath. "I understand that you might be asking yourself where you fit into all of this and why I recanted your name and made you work with Mackenzie. You see, the rumour that I had initially chased after on my sabbatical, involved something that was going on in the Order more than two centuries ago. Pope Francis, the leader of our church at the time, was obsessed with creating soldiers of the Order that could fight on the same level as the vampires. He implemented a programme that until recently, was still being used." He looked at me and then back at Quinn. "As you can imagine, the technology of the day was much more crude and the experiments were a disaster. Francis employed a scientist called Marius Dimitri, a Russian biologist that had experimented with blood cultures. I knew that Russo had been a follower of his work for almost his entire career and had been the foremost voice on keeping the programme alive. The rumour that I had discovered was about one experiment that had initially been considered another failure, but something had gone wrong. The candidate, a woman taken from the brothels of Rome, was pregnant when the experiments were done." He held out his glass to Quinn. "That woman not only managed to survive the experiments and escape Marius, but later, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Now, I knew Russo had been looking into the experiments in great depth and our current Pope is not and never has been a welcome follower of the practice. I had hoped to use this information against the bishop in order to dig deeper into his activities, but like I said, he managed to snake his way into the Pope's good grace and I was unable to proceed. When I discovered that you were that child born, I knew I had to bring you both together for I knew that you would keep each other alive. You Quinn, were to be my proof, but Seth happened and I was forced to reconsider my options. And now, knowing what I do, I have more than enough to take it all to His Holiness and have this madness ended. He is aware of what is happening, though I have kept the details of it to myself." He finished the drink and carefully put the glass down on the table.

"On the way here, I learned the truth of what Russo was planning, though I didn't know it involved Anubis. Based on the information I had, I believed that Russo wanted to restart the programme that created you and ultimately, created Mackenzie. But he needed her gone for that to happen. She needed not only to die, but to be completely eradicated from history. Her blood would create some of the strongest and most fatal soldiers known to the Order and to Cain himself. The sacrificial lamb for the betterment of progress. Imagine soldiers that could stand toe to toe with a vampire or a lycan without the need for weapons and not only survive, but be immune to their venom. In some respects, this could be seen as the greatest advancement in the history of the war between mortals and immortals, but these soldiers would not have been used for their intended purpose. Russo wanted the papacy and if he had won it, you can only imagine the devastation he would have caused both in the church and the wider world. And it would have cost me the life of my most cherished warrior. You understand, I could not have allowed that. You see, Mackenzie is one of the final results of the testing that Marius began all those years ago. Oh, she is human, there is no doubt of it. The technology of today allowed the scientists to alter her at the cellular level, without having to murder people like your mother to get the same result. She is faster, stronger and more agile than any of her combatants. She is immune to the venom of the immortals and far more devious than they could ever be, than the Order could ever be. Her only fault? Her gender. I've made it my life's work to keep her safe and encourage her to strive for what is hers. Until now, I feel I have achieved that, but I also know that I can no longer continue to do so."

Slowly, Elland got to his feet and he moved around the table. "I know that you must follow what your heart and your training tell you to do and I know that you will succeed in removing Cain and Anubis to pastures green. I have every faith that you will bring to light what I could not and it has begun here. I heard the woman say that Cain was in Rome and I will arrange for you both to travel there under the radar. When you learn of Anubis' location, I will make arrangements for that also. I ask that you please follow my guidance from this point on. I know that you have contacts Quinn that can make this happen a lot sooner, but I need time to make my case to His Holiness. You both need to disappear for a few days until the arrangements are set and Cain's and Anubis' locations are authentic. Perhaps this Anna and the vampire Prince in Central City can help. I will trust in your judgement. Now." He moved around the table fully and came to us both.

With a smile, he nodded to me and then to Quinn. "Get yourself gone and I will clean up this mess. I will be in touch in a few days with your travel and I fully expect you both to make full use of what time you have left here and please." He narrowed his eyes at both of us, "Try not to instigate another war until everyone else is ready?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:11 am

I listened to the old man talk soaking up the information.  He now I had a name, the name of the scientist that had ultamtely created him.  So it had been a program started by the church.  So like them to do stuff like that and preach about how wrong things like that was to the world.  Hypocricy to the max.  "My mother told me about the scientist, but not his name.  She told me also that she learned that his mutalated body had been found in his lab, or should say what was left of it.    That the his laboratory was smashed and wrecked as if a tornado had hit it.  She told me that she had felt sorry for the one that the bastard had been experimenting with.  That on her escape she managed to give her something to wake her from her induced sleep.'

He could see the vampire waking up and getting her revenge on the scientist.  Would have probably been like Mac and Russo.  Perhaps that is why no more  like him had ever been created.  The scientist died before he could enter anything into his notes about the effects of his experiements on an unborn child.  "So I am off your list of the hunted.   Hopefully that is forever."  I looked at him sternly.  

"I will help you out old man but with certain conditions."  He wondered it the Cardinal would agree to them.  "My friends, contacts as you call them.  They are not to be put on your list, and are to be given wide berth.  They might be not normal but I feel God has put them here for a reason.  Otherwise I think he would have eradicated them himself.  I only hunt those that harm others and create mayham.  I do not do what your order has done and kill innocent ones, men, women, and children.  Don't try to deny that you have not ordered this type of eradication, because I have seen it many times in my long life.  They just want to live peacefully and have taken steps to control the killing of humans.  Agree to this and I will work with you on this other matter."

He knew of the one that Gabe and Marla had taken away.  "That is to include the one that Gabe and Marla has taken away.  She has has promised the exact location of Cain which we should be getting here soon."

In the Suv the vampire was a bit nervous being with two hunters but they were working on orders from their leader and the one called Quinn who seemed to also be in charge and he was not human like the hunters. "You must inform the one you call Quinn of what I have told you. He has her blood. Cain will sence it and consider him her child. He will want him, will seek him out. He will know she is alive or was when he was conceived. He will do anything to find her."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

Elland considered the conditions carefully and then after looking at me briefly, he nodded, "Very well." He said, "If you are willing to share their names and species with me, I will see to it they never reach a list or desk in the Order." His word was his bond and I nodded to Quinn. As of yet, I had still not spoken a word, but I knew I didn't have to. With everything else going on and Elland more than happy to explain it all in detail, I didn't feel the need to speak. Besides, the old man pretty much read my mind. Elland then smiled at Quinn and offered his hand to seal the deal so to speak. Just as he did that, my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It was Gabe. Moving away from Elland and Quinn a little, I answered the call.
"Hey babe." he said, "I got that intel you wanted, but there's a hitch. I think you should speak to her on an open mic."
"Sure." I said and held the phone out. "It's Gabe." I said to them, "He wants an open mic for the vampire." I touched the screen, "Ok Gabe, you're on speaker phone. Quinn is here with me and so is Cardinal Elland."
"Ok babe." Gabe said and handed the phone to the woman. "Speak up." he said....

"Cain is at this address." she gave it to them. It was right out side of the vatican itself, "And it is underground in the old tunnels and rooms of ancient Rome. But there is something else you need to know." she said and paused a moment. When I took blood from the one you call Quinn I got memory flashes of one called Elania. She was taken as wife by Cain. We can access memories from the blood of each other. I saw her memories, of a laboratory of some kind, of a man taking her blood. She was held captive and then freed by a woman. Cain has been searching for her since the Great Flood. Quinn has her blood and he will consider him her child. He will do anything to capture him so he can find her."

I almost choaked on my drink when I heard what the vampire had to say. Hell, related to Cain in some fashion. Crap, that didn't sound good. I looked at Eland to see what his reaction was to it.

Elland lifted an eyebrow, but with what he had just been speaking about, it didn't come as such a shock. As for me, I simply stared at Quinn and then the phone. "Thank you, Miss." Elland said, "Forgive my intrusion. My name is Bernard Elland." He left out the cardinal part for fear he might spook her and she would stop talking. "I am a good friend of Quinn and Mackenzie. I have made an agreement with Quinn that you will not be hunted for your efforts in helping us, Miss. May I ask, what is your name please?"....

"Selina Al Numia." the vampire gave her name. My mind began to fill with more questions and thoughts. I looked at Mac who had not spoken that much yet. "You have been quiet. Thatis not like you. What is wrong, What is on your mind." I asked her.
I had the blood of an original vampire not to mention one that had been the wife of Cain himself. Though born of a human mother, in a sence I was also the child of the vampire since I had her blood in me. That was kind of freaky.

Elland nodded, "Thank you, Miss Al Numia." He said, "I will ensure to keep your name safe." At my side, I heard Quinn ask me if I was alright, but I still didn't really answer him. Instead, I nodded.
Holding the phone out a little further, I worked my jaw, "Gabe." I said.
"Yeah?"
"We'll meet you in Central City in a few hours." I said, "Elland has ordered us to lay low for a few days while he sets up the travel. When you get to the Cathedral, let Anna know to expect us."
"Sure thing babe." He said and the line then went dead.
Looking to both men, I put my phone away again. "We should get going." I said to Quinn, "Before the crews arrive to clean the place." I then looked to Elland, "Whatever plans you can make for getting us into Rome safely, I suggest you scale them up. If Cain can sense him coming, then we're gonna need a few back-up ideas."
The old man nodded, "I will see to it personally." He said and then nodded to the door, "Now, you two really need to get gone."....

Taking her by the hand I lead us out to the other Suv that Russo had arrived in. The keys were still in it. "I suggest we take the jet back. It is faster and we can have a nice talk if you like." I told her as i opened the door for her.
In the SUV with Gabe, "You should also know what Anubis is looking for back in Iraq. It was something Cain had found and put somewhere in his city of Enoch. He considered it the reason he was changed like he was. Anubis hopes to find it and bring it back and see if it will change the weak ones back to what we are. If he can, he will be able to make an army of our kind in a short time." she leaned back in the back seat of the SUV. "You can also tell your huntress leader, that I will not create more of my kind." she licked her fangs and smiled at the feel of them.

I nodded, but then looked at my bike. I wanted to take it with me and Elland picked up on that. "I'll have it delivered and transported with the jet." He promised. I nodded and got into the car. Elland then looked to Quinn once more. "Yours as well, if that is your wish." He said before stepping forward. "Would you consider the advice of an old man?" He asked, regarding me.
In the SUV, Gabe looked at Selina through the rear view. "You mean the comet, right?" He asked and then nodded, "It would make sense. You guys started popping up around the time it landed, but Anubis won't find that thing in Enoch. It was discovered and moved from there about fifty or so years ago. I don't know where it is now, but Mackenzie might. You can ask her when she gets to Central." He then nodded about Selina not hunting humans anymore. "You know, she'll hold you to that, right? The very second you break the bargain, all bets are off."....

Ah to have my chopper and her bike with us was something he wanted. He liked the feel of the wind rushing past him Cars and trucks were nice to have for some things but out on the open road nothing like a motorcycle under you. "Thanks." I told him and when he asked if I would take some advice from an old man, I thought old man, well I was an old man by human standards. I grinned and said, "Depends on the advice."
"Oh I know that all to well." Selina said, "I don't feel the need to make more of my kind. You have seen how most of them have turned out." she smiled. "You have a significatnt other." she asked.

Elland nodded to me in the car, "Let her get it out of her system." He said, "Before you make a move. She'll let you know when she's ready." He smiled at Quinn, "And you're welcome. There's nothing like the open road and the wind in your hair. I remember it well, though there's far less hair up there to be blown around anymore." He laughed and backed up a few steps.
Gabe looked at Selina again and shook his head, "No other." He said, "It ain't really good for the work we do. No doubt I'll find someone one day, but it won't be anything like what you're to thinkin. Besides, I prefer my women with a human pulse, no offense like.".....

"You sure about that? A man like you needs someone that can keep up with him. I don't think any human woman can." she chuckled and turned to Marla who she say had a look in her eye that said alot, "No offence, but he is quite the hunk of a man. It would be interesting to say the least. Besides can't blame a girl for trying." the look was one of jelousy and a warning.
When Eland said to let her get it out of her system, I wondered if that was going to mean another fight, or something like it. "Sounds like a good idea." I look over at Mac," Hopefully I will survive it." I then put the vehicle in gear and took off towards the airport. I wondered if Mac would open up to me or not. The old man said he thought the feeling between them were mutual but he still did not know if that was true or not.

Gabe laughed openly and loudly and then shook his head. He truly found the whole thing hilarious. After that, he fell into silence for the long drive. Back at St Helens, Elland smiled and nodded at Quinn, "You will, don't worry." He said, then leaned over slightly, "Dance with her and you're guaranteed not to get your ass kicked a second time." He then looked away to a large van arriving. "And that's your cue." He said and went to the van....

I shake my head at the last part of his advice before we drive off. Dance with her. In other words spar with her, let her try to beat the shit out of me and for me to do the same to her. Great. That would be one hell of a dance. As we drive I look over at her wondering if she was going to say anything. Or was the whold trip back to Central City going to be quite as a tomb. When they got to the air port the jet was already preped and ready to go. A few minutes later a small truck arrived and her bike was removed and placed in the cargo hold of the small get. His chopper was still at the airport in Central City.

I stayed silent until we reached the airport, but when my bike arrived, I smiled. The first real smile for a while and I got on the plane as it was being loaded into the cargo hold. As I took my seat, the steward came through and smiled at me, "Would you like anything, Miss?" he asked.
I stared up at him for a moment, before answering. "Single malt." I said to him, "Lots of it."
He nodded and smiled before looking to Quinn, "And you Sir?" he asked....

"Nothing at the moment." I told him. I wanted a clear head and the couple of drinks back at the Rectory was enough for me at the moment. Once her drink had come the plane began moving and we were tacing to the run way. I say nothing to her but wait to see if she will start talking or not. As I waited I thought of what he was going to tell the Prince. Immunity from being hunted would be a big thing for him and his people. He would owe me big time for that one.
Once we were airborn I took my trench coat off along with the katanna and laid them on a seat. I had retrieved my .45 from Marla before they left so had both of them, but I let her keep the bowie knife. Just to be on the safe side. When I sat back down I looked over at Mac.

I watched and waited until I knew we were safe in the air before I took my coat off and let it hang over the headrest of the seat across from my. I then went about removing all my weapons and there were many considering my clothing. I then sat back to drink my whiskey and I cold feel his eyes on me. "Out with it." I said quietly, "Before you trip over your tongue again."....

Out with it? She was asking me that. It was her that seemed to be holding everything in. I had made my mind clear to her already. "Out with what? I have not been the one that has been silent. That is not like you at all from what I have seen of you. Perhaps I am worng since It has only been a couple of days." He still did not know her ture feelings. He wondered if she was now pissed at him again for something he had done.

I lifted my eyes to him over the rim of my glass, "So it's my silence that's bothering you." I said to him and then nodded. He was right, I had been very quiet since killing Russo...

"I know you have been thinking alot or worring about something. Like I told you earlier, we can talk here. We are alone. Nothing said here will leave her unless you say it can." I lean back in my seat and look at her with a questioning look."

I stared at him for a few minutes before finishing the whiskey and putting the glass down. Seconds later, another arrived and I took that one up. "I know." I said with a small nod. "I've had a lot to think about. More perhaps than I should, but that's me." I sipped the malt and then sucked it from my lips before speaking again. "LA." I began, "And what I did there under Russo's order. Seth, Horace and Ra. Cain and the real Anubis." I shook my head and laughed emptily, "The set up. All of it racing through my head at a million miles an hour and nothing I can do to change any of it."....

That was alot to think about. Russo had been one piece of shit that had power and the ability to make one's life miserable. But she had paid him for that, for all those years back their at the church. "It is done and overwith now. Russo is gone, no longer a problem. Eland seems to have matters in hand once more." I lean forward looking at her with affection. "What is in the past is in the past. Leave it there and lets make new memories, ones we can live with."

I laughed again and sipped more of my whiskey. "You know." I said, "I look at what we do, the people we kill, the Order and all that. And then I look at the people that just walk past us without a care in the world to their jobs, their homes, kids and pets and all that shit and you know what I think?" I asked. I knocked back the rest of the alcohol and then sighed...

I really didn't know what to say to that except, "You won't trade your life for their boring ones." It was true on that for me. i would not want a boring 9-5 job pushing papers, or what ever. I got to travel, meet people and almost get my self killed at times. For her she had eliminated four of Cains creations as children and another that had posed as one. He was surpised she didn't have a "God Complex" as he called it. Thinking she was beyond being killed, that she could do anything she wanted and not be killed. I knew that I could be killed. I would live for who knows how long, but I knew that just like those I killed, I could be killed. I was not that immortal, like in movies and such.
I had come close to death a few times. My healing ability took along time to repair the damage and my live hung in the balance at those times. But I would not change what I did for anything the normal humans did.

I laughed and stared into the bottom of my glass. "What I think." I repeated quietly, "Ignorance really is bliss." I looked at him then, "Knowng what I know, I'd trade this for anything in the mortal world. Hell, I'd even play happy housewife." I put the glass down again to find another one being brought by the steward and looked squarely at Quinn. "Maybe when all this is done, I can disappear like Lilith did. Start over somewhere where nobody knows who I am or where I came from." I knew that was impossible. I was born in the Order and I would die in the Order. That was the way of it for me. "Nice to dream though." I said out loud....

I smiled at her thought of being a housewife. "You think you could live something like that with me?" I asked. If Mrs. Lilly could do it she could. But it would take her setting her mind to do it. But Mac was much more then Mrs. Lilly. She was geneticly engineered and he didn't know if she could stop. But he wondered if she would be willing to leave the church and work with him as well. "Think you could break from the Order and work with me?"

My eyes snapped to him and I had to blink a few times to make sure I had a moment to make sure I had actually heard him right. "You and me." I said, "Working together." I laughed quietly, though the notion wasn't alien. In fact, as we had proven already, we made a good team. "I'm sure the Order would have plenty to say about that." I said, not dismissing the idea. "The Pope's prized bitch running free without orders? I can only imagine the chaos." I laughed, but then nodded, "Maybe when I'm dead, I can consider it."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh, how little I knew then. How little I realised just how close I was to the very truth of those words. After all, how would I have ended up here, hooked up to this bed with all these machines around me, keeping me alive? I imagine right now, you're considering the point at which I came to this point in my life. Yes, there have been many occasions when it could have happened. The rooftops of the warehouse, the collapse of it, the church, even the house Quinn had let us all stay in overnight. You'll understand when I get there, trust me. And you never know, it may even pull a few heart strings.

It was at this point, I think I did realise one thing. And the single malt I was drinking could have been responsible for the thoughts, but I actually believed for just a second that I could be with him. Two freaks in a pod, happy and content with the world. Jesus, I hate mush! Anyway, back to my tale.....

Beep. Beep. Beep.

LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:54 pm

She had not answered my questions yet and I began to think that perhaps she was not ready for any type of commitment like I was talking about.  As the stewart passed I said,  "Bring a bottle of JD and a glass."  Hell  Might as well have a few.  I had a bad feeling that she was not all into anything real intament between the two of us.

I took a deep breath as Quinn ordered a bottle of JD's and I sat back with my own single malt.  He seemed disappointed with my answer, well, if one would call it an answer.  I stared out of the window for a second.  "It would be a nice dream."  I told him without really thinking.  "No orders, no politics on what is right and wrong, no-one making me paranoid anymore.  Would be nice just ti kick back and relax a little."  Perhaps that would answer him a little better, but then perhaps not.  "Could you really imagine coming home at tea time to be pounced on by the family dog and a load of kids?"  I asked instead.....

The bottle was brought and her answer was almost as I had expected.  She was really not into it and he doubted she ever would be.  I poured himself a glass of the JD and took it all down in one go then poured myself another.  "Yeah guess not."  there was disapontment in my voice and I wondered why I even thought it could be possible for anything between us.  So I just sat back and closed my eyes. as I drank down the second glass and let its burniing sensation run down my throat.

Well now, that wasn't what I expected to hear from him!  Turning my head to look at him again, I lifted an eyebrow, wondering just what the hell was happening here.  We'd shared one kiss and already, he was ringing the bells for wedded bliss?  Wasn't that usually the attitude of New York debutantes and pious catholic women?  I just didn't get it.  "Now hang on."  I said without thinking, "I never said I wouldn't consider leaving the Order, I just said it didn't seem likely.  That it would be a nice dream.  Yes, working with you permenantly would definitely be on my bucket list, I won't deny.  We make a good team, hell, we could be the best around.  Even Elland thinks so, or else he wouldn't have given you that advice."....

I said nothing, but just sat there.  Nice dream, would be nice, yeah.  But there was the "But" to it.  Yeah maybe he had jumped the gun, and had crazy thoughts of finally finding someone that could be his equal on the field and off.  Year a dream alright.  Well he had given his word to help with getting Cain and them.  After that he would part ways and return to his old life.  I got up and went further up front to a seat there with my bottle and glass.

I shook me head as Quinn got up and wondered just what the hell I'd done wrong now.  I really didn't get it, did I and the more I thought about it, the more it gave me a headache.  A big one.  I watched him take his bottle and sit elsewhere and I simply shook my head.  "Just what else do you expect from me, Quinn?"  I called, opening my mouth before engaging my brain.  Something I had done quite a bit with this man thus far.  "What is it exactly that you want from me?"....

"Nothing."  I said, and finished the second glass.  She would not leave the order, the church.  She would be a good little hunter and be given someone to pair with and have little ones that the church would promptly begin trainin to be good and obedient hunter.  Mrs. Lilly had told him about it and how she had narrowly escaped that little thing of the Order.  She had found and married a man she wanted not some stud that fit the bill.

I narrowed my eyes at Quinn and quite suddenly got out of my seat.  I strode over to him and leaned right over, putting my hands beside his head on the headrest.  I then got nose to nose with him.  "That shit, I can smell from a mile away."  I told him, "You can't bullshit me."....

I open my eyes and look into hers, "Nothing."  I said with a stern voice.  She had given me her answer already and there was no sense in talking any further about it.  "Now if you don't mind, I have some drinking I would like to do."  Eland had been wrong and his advice just not worth it.

Without hesitation, I snatched the glass from him and drank it down before handing the glass back.  I then picked up the bottle and really got nose to nose with Quinn.  "Tell me!"  I demanded, though I didn't shout.  This was a private conversation and I didn't want other people listening in...

"I want nothing from you now.  So go back to your seat and be a good little Church Hunter and obey your orders."  I snatched the bottle from her and took  swollow of the stuff.  If she could not figure it out, he was not going to.

In that instant, I grabbed Quinn by his shirt and literally threw him out of the chair.  "Fuck you!"  I yelled, but then quickly went to him.  I grabbed at him again, "You don't get to judge me like that!  You don't ever get to judge me like that!"  I pushed back as I let him go and then stepped back.  "You don't get to judge me like that."  My voice was quieter now, more controlled, but deeply hurt.  "After everything we went through."  I shook my head.  "I don't know what you want from me Quinn.  Just because you kissed me, it don't mean...."....

I pick myself up and the bottle.  I could see the stewart moving gack into the galley, not wanting to get in the middle of everything.  I don't even look at her and again sit down and take a pull on the bottle.  "Yeah thats right, didn't mean a thing."  I said and took another pull on the bottle.

I growled deep in my throat and swiftly grabbed at him again, "I wasn't finished!"  I yelled.  "And I didn't say it didn't mean anything!"  With my fingers still tight in his shirt, I put my nose to his nose again, "It meant a whole lot more to me than you think.  I just didn't want you to get to thinking you owned me for it, or..."  I suddenly pressed my lips to his....

That took me by suprise.  Now I had no Idea of what to say or do.  She had been  putting down the idea of being together so much that I had thought she was not intrested or had any feelings on the matter.  Part of the breeding pattern of the Order.  He pushed her back and looked at her.  "Then tell me what you expect.  I have basicly already told you what i would like.  It evidently did not suit you from what you said."

"You didn't tell me jack!"  I said back quickly, "And the one question I did understand, I already answered!  I already told you I would love to work with you.  There's nothing I'd love more than to throw that damned ensign at the old goat and walk away.  To never have to look back and live a life of my own choosing.  What more do you want from me?"  I stepped back from him then.  "You blindsided me at St Helens when you kissed me and for all I knew, you did it just to prove you weren't gonna turn on me.  Hell, even Gabe saw that much."  So why had I just kissed him then?  It was all so confusing for me....

"I also asked if you could live a life like you had discribed with me.  Perhaps not as innocent as that but be with me in more then a working relationship.  Yeah you said it would be great working with me but you giving up the Order and the Chruch seemed unlikely.  So to me that was a big NO.  And no that kiss was not just to prove I was not against you.  It was how I felt about you."

Now wait a minute, I thought.  I stopped in that instant and let my lips flap so to speak.  I then furrowed my brow and it seemed clear I really had mmissed that little detail somewhere.  I blinked a few times and backed up further still.  "Well yeah."  I said, "I'm a realist, so leaving the Order while I'm still alive would be highly unlikely.  Hell, Lilith had to, at least, that's the way she played it.  That's what I meant when I said I could consider it after I was dead."  And then, I just had to ask, "So you imagined an entire life with me from a single kiss?"....

"No not a single kiss, but what I felt at the time.  Hell even Gabe knew it.  He had asked me why I was sticking around when i could have said hell with all of you and went on my own.  i told him at the time I didn't know, but at that moment I knew and he realized it as well.  You were the only reason I stuck around, and it became clear right then and there.  Then when I held your hands and I told Eland  that I didn't know if the feeling was mutual, you said nothing.  Then just a bit ago you basicly made fun of the idea of you being a housewife with kids and a dog.  How is one to take that."

"Because it's a dream, Quinn."  I said, "It's a dream that only happens to the outsiders.  You don't get it at all, do you."  I shook my head, wanting to rip my hair out at this point, "Ignorance is bliss, Quinn, remember?  Those were my exact words.  Ignorance is bliss."  I spoke them slowly to try and emphasise what i was getting at.  "And no, I wasn't making fun.  It's not sarcasm, it's fucking jealousy!".....

"Who says it can not be?"  I asked her.  "Eland it seemed was giving his blessings.  Or did you miss that and the advice he was giving me."

I narrowed my eyes again at Quinn, "Dance with her and you're guaranteed not to get your ass kicked."  I said, mimicking his voice.  "Give her time.  She'll let you know."  I shook my head then, "And what the hell would Elland know anyway?  He's bloody celebat!"  Oh, but he did know and I was just blowing steam.  Elland knew me better than anyone could, with the exception of Gabe perhaps.  I knew Quinn had seen me dancing with Gabe in the Cathedral, but I just hadn't connected the dots at the time.  Now, it seemed, they were.  My eyes widenned and I stared at him....

"Ahhhhh I see a glimmer of light there."  I said and then put a finger to her fore head.  "All you have to do is get it through this that you can do what you want and not the Church.  From what I have heard you have basicly been doing it for a long time already.  If you really wanted to break with the Order you could, and I bet the old man would give his blessing on that as well."

"That's not what I meant."  I snapped as I pushed his finger away, but what did I mean.  This man had me spinning on my own bloody head now and getting myself confused.  "I mean, maybe yeah, he'd help me disappear if I really had to, but then what?  Leave my spot to another gullible sap only too happy to take my place?  Yeah, he'd give you his blessing, but what would it really be worth to get me out?  My life?  Yours maybe?  His?  When Lilith got it, it cost her the entire team she handled.  Six people had to die, her friends.  People she had worked with her whole life.  Do you really think I could risk the same?"  Hadn't I already though.  David and Nicholas were dead, Marla and Gabe were on the run with a damned vampire that I should have by rights, left to die and here was me, arguiing the toss with a man who couldn't deicde whether he wanted to fuck me or fuck with me....

"Her team died in the line of duty. Weaher with her or without her in the lead they would have probably died when they did.  She told me she had kept tabs on them like you would Gabe and Marla.  They had been given a number of assignments that they successfully handled.  The one that took them, was a bad one, probably one your team would have had if they wer there at the time.  They blew it.  Tell me why can't a member of the Order quit or walk away.  What does the Church or Order have on youj that prevents it?"

I turned away slightly and let my head drop back for a moment.  Smoothing the mass of hair away and down around the back of my neck, I let out a heavy sigh, "They own me, Quinn."  I said, "Every last cell of me belongs to the people that made me.  My own mother wasn't even my own bloody mother.  She was just the woman chosen to carry me to term.  Everything I am is what they designed me to be.  That's all I've ever known, all I've ever been allowed to know."  I turned back to him, "You think a real person would be this fucked up?"  I shook my head, "Not even you're that fucked up and you came froma bloody brothel in Rome!".....

"That does not mean they own you.  They trained you, filled your head with nonsence which you have already said you don't believe.  You have paid them back a hundred fold in what you have done for them.  A moment ago you told me you didn't want me to own you.  Why are you letting them do that.  I don't want to own you, I want to be something with you.  As for some one being a fucked up as you, as you say, oh love there are plenty out there worse then you."  She was hard headed, harder then a rock it seemed.  "You don't have to go into hiding if you quit.  There would be no need.  Hell I think Eland would do some contracting, with the more tougher cases they have.  You think he would let the Order do anything to you?

"What choice would he have, eh?"  I asked quickly, letting my accent take over entirely, "Ya think ya knoo, but ye don't.  ye dinna knoo anythin boot what ah am and what ah been!  Ya think ah wanted to be dis?  ya think it sits wit me what they done?  ya think i like been someone else's property?  From tha minute ah could hold ma oon, ah wanted oot and Bernard did all he cood ta keep ma safe, ta keep me breathin lang enaff ta get me strong."  It was then it occured to me he might not have understood a single word of what i'd just said....

Damn she was hard headed and didn't want to see a way out.  "What if he told you it was alright to leave.  He is the Head of the Order is he not?   Can't you hear yourself when you are talking.  They own you, all you know is what they told you.  That is their brain washing to keep you there and obeying their every command."  I shook my head and took another drink.  She would never leave the Order, they had her brain washed to much.  She could never live a life outside it and therefore there would be no room for him in her life.  For he sure the hell was not going to be working hand and cheek with the church or the Order after The Cain thing was done.  Hell he would let them handle Anubis.

I shook my head again, "The Pope is the head of the Order."  I told him, "Only he can let the hunters go."  My accetn was easier to keep in check when I was calmer.  "Elland can advise him, but that's all.  It's ultimately up to him who can leave and who can't."  I moved to him and reached down.  I took the bottle from him and knocked back a large mouthful.  It made me cough and I cringed a little, "Jesus, you yanks don't have drink some shite."  I haned him the bottle back.  "Like I said before, do you really think the old man is gonna let his prized bitch up and leave?  My only out for this life is being dead first, just like Lilith, only ten times harder.".....

"Then there is no sence talking about it anymore, nor think that there can be anything between us.  As soon as this Cain thing is done, I am gone.  You can go back to being the top of the Hunters and do what they order you to do."  I turned from her and took another large drink.  It didn't matter how he felt or for that matter how she felt about him if she really did.  Her mind was already made up and that left no room for them.  Oh how he had hoped, but now he saw it was frutless."

Oh, that did it!  As he turned to take another swig of the bottle,I grabbed his shoulder and spun him right around to face me again.  In that same instant, I balled my fist and slammed it into his face.  "You are such an arse!"  I yelled.  I never said ten times harder was impossible and he'd seen me do more than ten times harder more than once....

This time I was ready for her.  Even in my tipsy state I knew what was probably coming.  I caught her fist and held it.  "I may be an arse but what is the point.  You want the live of a Church Hunte, which rules out anything we could have had.  If you weren't so pig headed you would understand that by now.  I am not the type that wants a woman just to fuck, I want something more permanet and meaningfull.  You being with the Church and the Order and me with my life style, just does not mix.  Oh it was a mistake for Eland to put us together."

I tensed my shoulder as he caught my fist.  "You think I wanted this?"  I asked quickly, "Havena ya been listenin at all?  Why do you think I piss them off the way I do?  Why do you think I hate followin orders?  I didna want this life, Quinn, I never wanted it.  I fill that hole with sarcasm because it gets me by, ok?  I pick fights with vampires and Lycans because it's what I do and then I go dancing and drinking so I can forget aboot it, to push out the crap they put me into.  I make friends with people I really shouldna and kiss men that I know I canna have.  I throw their doctrine back at them because they know as well as me, it's total shite and they put up with it because they know they canna replace me yet.  You think you know me so damned well Quinn, but you donna know shit."  I pulled my hand away from his and grabbed the bottle again.  This time, I didn't cringe, I just drank it down.  Sucking in my breath, I shook my head again and walked away from him, this time, taking the bottle with me....

"If you don't want that life, then leave! I called after her.  "Hell they can always find someone to replace you.  Don't they have that wonder genitc program.  I bet there is one that is more powerful then you just waiting to get a chance to prove themselves.  Perhaps they will send that one after Anubis"

I stopped and turned to face him again, "I was the last one."  I told him, "The last experiment.  When this Pope came in, he had the programme stopped because of his beliefs.  You heard Elland say that Russo was trying to get it reinstated.".....

I laugh, "Yeah I heard and you think Russo would have just let it drop.  How long had he been after you.  Oh I know that type of person.  He had one or more already going fifteen years or more ago.  He would have wanted a male or a bunch of them that would be better.  Even if he had to have done it in secret."

I shook my head again, "He didn't let it drop."  I said, "But Pappy, he was dead set against it.  even went so far as to stop his rise in the ranks.  Passed him over no less than nine times for the Cardinalship.  As a bishop, he wouldn't have clearance enough to go it alone behind the old man's back."  I laughed then, "Probably why he went to Cain and Anubis."  I held up the bottle almost in salute to the idea.  "No, I know I was the last one.  After me, the project was aborted.  Something to do with playing God or whatever those freaks wanted to tell themselves.  Personally, I just think they screwed up too much and got stupid.  The last mistake na long line of mistakes, Quinn, that's me and believe me, I've felt it every single day.  That's why I wanted out, that's why I played up, that's why I never obeyed the rules.  And that's why I dance and get drunk."  I held the bottle up once more and then knocked back another large mouthful.....

"Think what you want.  I would not put it past him.  He probably got the DNA from Cain or Anubis all those years ago giving them some sort of crap but wanting to make his supreme hunters just in case things went south with the vampires.  

In the dark street of Bagdad, a young man, more a teenager in clothing of the locals made his way to a building through an ally.  He looks around and then jumps from a courched position up a good ten feet and grabed a hand hold on the building and began pulling himself up, finding hand and toe holds where there were none.  On the left index finger was a ring, a brfand new ring of the flegeling hunter he was.  He moved across the roof top quietly and quickly, catching a guard watchint the opposite side of t he building.  A quick twist of the head and a snap of the neck, the guard fell to the roof top.  He backs up to the skylight and looks down into a room below, and smiles as he sees his quary.  Anubis himself.

"And you think what you want."  I told him, "About me, about this, about them.  You've spun me around enough.  I know what I know and I don't know what I don't know.  If Russo somehow managed to create another hunter like me, then fair play to him.  If that hunter then goes after Anubis, then what the hell, he or she has just saved me from yet more painful memories.  As for Cain, we'll do what we do best and then you're on your way, like you wanted.  You get your life back with no worries over who's gonna come after you next.  Go back to your little cafe for your steak and eggs, the paid hunts that maybe one day just might get you killed.  And I'll go back to my life.  Go back to waiting for that call that means I can leave again.  Go back to pretending like I actually exist beyond those walls and the hunts that one day, just might get me killed instead.  Everybody wins."  I bowed out then, actually bowing my head for the performance, "Ta."  I said.  Rant over....

I sat there in silence not even watching her.  Pig headed, and full of herself.  Here he had thought wen she kissed him she was actually wanting something.  But that was probably a bunch of crap as well.  if she truely wanted him, wanted something more then a quick fuck, then she would be trying to think of how she would approach Eland to ask him for an out.  Damn it.  He had fallen for her and there was nothing he could do about it.

I made my way into the back of the plane and sat down with the bottle of vile whiskey.  I drank a few more mouthfuls, but I'd had my fill.  I'd had enough.  Soon enough, I heard the pilot on the speakers telling us that we were landing, but I stayed where I was.  Myabe things would get better once I got to Anna's place.  I had a few days to unwind, get drunk and just forget about things for a while.  That sounded good.  Very good.  As the plane slowed on the tarmac, I got to my feet again and went back into the main body of the plane to collect my gear.  I looked over at Quinn, but then let my hair drop over my face.  "When you're ready to make any sense of this, you know where to find me."  I told him.....

I said nothing but got my stuff and as the plane pulled to the hanger I got out and made my way to my chopper and drove off to the Prince's place.  There were people there that brought out her bike and once it was unloaded and the plane was secured, the pilot and co pilot left.  Problem with my healing, even after drinking and getting half smashed, I was sober a short time later."

I made it up to his court and when I walked in he greeted me and slapped me on the back.  "Well done Quinn, well done.  Money is on the table in the brifecase."  

"Well I had help and speaking of which.  There will be a new vamp in town.  She will be at Anna's place."  he nodded knowing the place.  "She was with Seth but we spared her life and she is working with us on another matter.  It would mean alot to me if you welcomed her and helped herout."

I watched as Quinn left and then sat astride my Honda.  Something told me I wouldn't be seeing him again any time soon.  I sped away from the airport and made my way directly to Anna's.  Gabe, Marls and Selina would be arriving soon enough and I wanted to make sure they were ok.  At the Princes court, as usual, Katarina was making her presence known.  No sooner had Quinn walked through the door, she was there with her award winning smile.  She waited until the Prince and Quinn had finished talking and then swayed over.  "Hello again, Handsome."  She cooed, "Where's the redhead?"....

"Of course my friend.  She will be made welcome and I will personally make her aquainted with the law of the land."  he smiled.  Oh I could just see that and what Kat would think.  "May I ask what venture she is helping you with?"

"Sure."  I said, "We are going to be going after Cain and Akasha."  At that he took a step back and almost stumbled.  The look on his face was half disbelief and half shock."

"Yeah they are real and very much alive and kicking.  They are planning something big and not so good.  Would appreciate anything you have on them, what ever legends, myths and the like that there is."

"Yes of course.  I will call you when I have it."  I thanked him and then left and went to my place.  Opening the floor safe in the study I put the money in it and locked it up and hid it again.  Then I pulled a bottle out sat in my overstuffed chair by the fireplace and poured myself a reall tall one and began drinking it down.

Hours later Gabe and Marla showed up with Seliena.

Needless to say, the tantrum Katarina threw after Quinn left without saying a single word to her, was spectacular, but it was dealt with quickly.  At the club however, things were about to get even worse.  Gabe arrived with the women and they were quickly settled in.  In Anna's office, he could see me at the bar, but no Quinn.  "What happened?"  He asked Anna.

The vampire shook her head, "She won't say."  She replied, "Hasn't said a word since she got here."

"Quinn?"  Gabe asked.

"Like I said."  She repeated, "She hasn't said a word."  She moved forward and looked out of the window.  "Just running up a tab to drown a sailor."

Gabe nodded, "You don't know where Quinn live, by chance, do you?"  He asked.  Anna shook her head.  He pulled out his phone and dialled the only number he had for Quinn.  and he waited.....

Quinn heard the phone and looked at it with blury eyes.  The empty bottle lay on the floor and he was actually drunk.  Picking up the phone he answered, "Yeah what do you want?"  his voice was slured and one could tell he was drunk.  Seline could see Gabes face and said.  "I think the two have not gotten along well since we last saw them.  I have seen his memories as well.  She is a huntress of the Order, he is not human and a hunter of his own.  His feelings for her are strong but I think her ways are not his."  

she smiled.  "Perhaps he needs someone that will accept his ways."

Gabe looked at Selina and shook his head, "Hey man, it's Gabe.  You ok?"  If Selina was right, then they'd had a fight again.  It would explain my behaviour at the bar and then of course, the drunkeness in Quinn's voice over the phone.  "I get the feeling you ain't."....

"Ain't what."  I fell out my chair and hit the floor with a thud.  "Drunk?  You bet your ass I am."  I laugh.

Seline smiles even more.  "They would not hit it off to good.  She seems to be to loyal to the Order and he wants nothing of it.  Besides she will grow old and die and he won't.  He needs someone that will be with him as long as he lives."  There was no malice in her voice, she was just stating the obious.

"Tell Anna to get in touch with the Prince."  I said slowly and with a slured voice still, "He knows she is comming an will welcome her and help her."

Gabe shook his head and sighed, "Oh man, you got it bad."  he said and then glared at Selina.  "Anna."  He said quietly, "Get in touch with that prince guy to come and pick up Selina here will ya?  She's getting on my last nerve right now."  He then turned his attention back to Quinn.  "Quinn, listen man, I got something you need to see at Anna's place."  That something was of course me, but Gabe had always been a devious shit, he'd learned it from me.  "It's important, i promise you.  Can you get a ride?"....

There was the sound of a door bing smashed in and then the report of gun fire, and Quinns .45's going off several times.  Then the line was quite.  Nothing, could be heard.

"Quinn!"  Gabe shouted down the phone, but all he got was gunfire and then silence.  "Damn it!"  And he had no idea where to go to help Quinn.  he looked at the phone and then at Anna.  "This prince, will he know where Quinn lives?"  he asked.  Anna nodded and quickly made the call.  "Call me on route."  And he ran from the building to the SUV....

Seline was right on his heels.  "I know the way."  she tapped her head.  I have his memores also."  As Gabe drove she gave him directions.  His place came up soon enough and the front door looked smashed in.

Gabe drew his weapon and carefully moved into the house.  "Quinn?"  He called carefully, but quickly, "Quinn?  Hey man, you home?"  He moved through the lounge carefully and into the dining room where he found the man on the floor and he quickly looked around.  "Quinn."  He moved closer, checking and rechecking everything.  He then crouched down and looked down at his friend quickly.  He reached down with his free hand and put two finger neatly on his throat.  "Ok Quinn, I gotcha."  he looked to Selina, "Pick him up."  he said, "We'll take him back to Anna."....

"Three men came in."  she sniffed the air.  All three he shot.  I smell their blood."  Sure enough on the floor was alot of blood in three differnt spots.  Then theer was my blood pooled up under me.  I still had the .45s in my hands.  Seline picked me up and holsted my guns for me.  In the distance the sirens of the cops could be heard getting closer.  Seline got me out to the SUV and into the back.  She pulled my shirt up and looked at the wounds.  "Gabe"  she cried out in fear and shock.  "The wounds are not healing!  The blood is not stopping!"

"Shit!"  Gabe quickly got in the car and dialled Anna's number on the incar bluetooth.  "Anna, get a kit ready!"  He said as he pulled the car onto the street and sped away, "Quinn's hurt.  Get Kenzie on the case."  He then hung up without waiting for an answer and gunned the car back tot he club.  Anna and Michael were waiting, but no me.  I was still feeling sorry for myself at the bar.  Gabe rushed in with Quinn in his arms and Anna led them all into the back.  "Where is she?"  Gabe asked and Anna turned to Michael.  he came and got me, but not by my choice.  The vampire ended up dragging me.  When I saw what had so rudely interrupted my second bottle of Beam, everything else no longer mattered and I had my game face on.....

Three men had come in guns drawn.  Who they were I had no idea.  They were not dressed as church hunters so that left that out.  But they didn't waste time chatting they opened up on me.  Even drunk I was faster then them, not much but faster, which probably saved me from getting fataly shot and dead at that time.  My guns came out and fired as I dove for cover.  I hit all three, one really bad, but they had got me good as well.  When I hit the ground they probably thought I was dead and took off.  Amatures.  Always make sure your quary is dead before you leave.  That is when I passed out.  I woke up for a few seconds and saw Gabes face, and Anna's.  I was at Anna's.  Everything else was blury, and my side hurt like hell.

Seline was there at my side as well, "His wounds are not healing.  What is wrong.  He should have healed by now."

Gabe checked Quinn over thoroughly and then looked at me carefully.  I was out of sight of Quinn for now, but that wasn't to say I wasn't working my ass off to help.  "By the sound of him, I'd say he's not healing 'cause most of his blood right now is alcohol."  He quipped.  Anna nodded in agreement.  "He needs some clean blood."

"I'll do it."  I said instantly.

Gabe glared at me, "And you're 100% proof yourself."  He snapped

"Bullshit."  I said back and quickly stepped forward, "It don't get to me like it does you, never has.  Why else could I drink so much and still do what I do?"

Gabe recognised that I had a point.  I could process alcohol a hundred times faster than even the best oiled drunk.  "Fine."  he said.

Making a small slit in my hand, I held it over Quinn's mouth.  He was part vampire at least, so it was only natural for me to offer him the blood this way.....

At the taste of blood I spit it out, almost choaking on it.  "He has no fangs to drink blood, to put it into his blood stream.  It needs to be done the human way."  Seline said.  She then spotted something on his shirt and rubbed it between her fingers and smelled it.  She wrinkled up her nose at it.  "This is stuff made to make vampires bleed out.  Your Church makes it.  Something new that Seth found out about."

I narrowed my eyes at Selina, but then rubbed some of the stuff between my own fingers and sniffed at it.  "Gabe, get me some

I narrowed my eyes at Selina, but then rubbed some of the stuff between my own fingers and sniffed at it.  "Gabe."  I said quickly, "Get the Curitae."  he instantly raced back tot he car for it and I rolled up my sleeve.  "Ok, you awkward fucker."  I snapped at Quinn.  Gabe returned in seconds with the medication and I poured it into his mouth, "Hook me up."  I said quickly and Anna went to work.  My blood was put directly into Quinn's major artery at his neck.....

"Still have to get the slugs out.  They are coated with that stuff."  Seline told them.  She looked over at Mac, "Why are you helping.  You don't care for him.  You evidently spurned his affections for you, why else would he have let his mind and body be slowed by alcohol.  This is all your fault."  She wiped my face with a cold damp cloth.

I narrowed my eyes at Selina again.  Anna was already half way to getting the bullets out, so I didn't need to answer that one.  The second part of it however, I was more than happy to share, "You can fuck right off, right now."  I told her.  "I'm here because despite your best efforts, I do actually care about him.  That, and I owe him my life."  My eyes narrowed further, "And I didn't spurn him so much as he got the wrong end of the fucking stick, so wind your neck in before I make a trophy out of your fucking head, which by the way, you can survive for quite a while."  At this point, Gabe got in between us, seeing that this would get very ugly very quickly....

The way Mac acted, made Seline raise a brow.  "Then show him."  Seline told Mac.  "He has been alone his whole life.  I have seen it in my mind with his memories.  He has waited long for this day, for a woman like you."

Gabe could see that not only was I about to stand up and smack the woman across the room, but I was also about to explode in temper and potentially do some major damage to everyone else too.  "Kenzie, chill."  He said quietly to me and I looked at him carefully.  With the meds already in him, the bullets now out and my blood cleaning his system, I slowly stood up.  Gabe saw this and quickly nodded to everyone else there.  "Out."  He said, "All of you.  Now."  He also grabbed Selina by the arm and dragged her away.  "And you, shut the fuck up before she forgets her promise to you."  And he pushed her out of the room.  Shutting the door, he nodded to me through the glass and I sat back down.  "Ok."  I said to Quinn quietly, "Just you and me now."  I stood over him and waited....

I had been slipping in and out of conscienceness and finally after everyone had left but Mac I opened my eyes and seen her hovering over me.  Meds, alcohol, blood loss, the wiered crap that had been put on the bullets, made me feel lousy and had given me one hell of a headach.  Seeing her there was not a good thing in my mood.  I had been trying to get drunk to forget her.

As he opened his eyes, I did the only thing at that moment that seemed natural to me.  I smiled.  "Hey."  I said quietly and I carefully touched his face to move away a stray hair from his eyes.  when he started to close them again, I shook my head, "No."  I said, "No Quinn, open your eyes.  You need to wake up for me, cock."....

I felt weak and could not move to much.  That was bad, really bad.  I opened my eyes again, "I am awake."  my voice was a croke.  Oh hell I had come close to dieing again.  I hadn't felt like this since the last time it happened.  He was about to ask what happened when he remembered the three men.  "Who?"  I asked.

I furrowed my brow a little and turned my head to look down at him more squarely.  "Quinn, it's me."  I said, "The annoying cottish bitch with the red hair."  I smiled again softly, "You need to stay awake, cock.  You need to stay with me."....

"I know its you."  I said with some effort.  My side sill  hurt like a SOB.  "Who came after me."  No one knew where his safe house was but Gabe, Marla, Mac and the two dead hunters.  Even they really didn't know exactly where it was as I had driven all over the place to throw them.

I shook my head, "We don't know yet."  She said, "Gabe found you and brought you back here.  I'll send him back to gather evidence, but I have a feeling it may have been my own people that did this."  It made my heart heavy to say it, but the evidence so far pointed to Oder hunters, or at least, a branch of them.  That branch was mine, the ones that hunted the originals and the worst of the immortal community....

"Great so much for my name being off the list. Guess Eland had second thoughts."  I told her.  "Glad I didn't give him the names of the Prince and the others."  I felt betrayed more then ever.  I tried to get up but fell back.  Crap it was going to be days before I could get the hell out of the city and go to ground somewhere.

"Easy."  I said quickly as he tried to sit up, but fell down again.  I put my hand behind his neck to support his head and let him fall back slowly and smoothly.  "Anna's just pulled three bullets out of you."  I looked down sadly then and couldn't believe Elland would betray us.  Not after what he'd said, done and promised.  "I don't think Elland is behind this, cock."  I told him, "He's never broken his word to me, not once."  as I carefulyl moved my hand away from the back of his neck, it put on view the small wound left by the needle Anna had used....

"That bad eh."  Why did I need a transfusion.  Shit why am I like this I thought.  "I should have healed up the wounds were not that bad, were they?"  I asked her.  "Why are you here?"

I shook my head again, "It's called Miracuru."  I told him, "It's a poison the Order uses to slow down vampires and stop their healing powers.  But it's also deadly to humans as well, so we always carry the antidote with us, Curitae.  We had to give you a big dose of it.  The bullets were covered in the poison and you needed fresh blood to clean the poison out and the booze to help you heal."  I smiled again....

That smile was not right.  Why was she smiling like that aa me.   She didn't want anything to do with me.   Only the Order mattered.  Why did she give me her blood?  

At a window Seline looked in and gave Mac a look that said, Go on, tell him.  She smiled and knew that Mac actually cared for him.  Why did she not say so, tell him how she really felt and what she wanted to do.

Something wasn't right for a few seconds and when I looked up, I saw Selina looking in on us.  Thankfully, it didn't take long before I saw Gabe drag her away yet again.  My eyes went immediately back to Quinn.  "What?"  I asked carefully....

"Why are you sticking your neckout for me?"  I asked.

I cocked my head to one side, "It may surprise you, Quinn, but I do care."  I said, "Besides, you did for me."...

"Yeah."  I said.  "Well guess that debt is paid then."  my head was still muddled a bit.  "Gabe called me.  What did he want?"

"I have no idea."  I said honestly as I moved another stray hair from his face...

Now Gabe was looking in.  He shook his head.  They were alone and still she was stonewalling.  What did he have to do go in and tell her what to do.  

Her phone rang at that time though.  It was Eland.  "Warn Quinn to be on the watch.  A team of Russo's was informed of what happened by one of the cleanup crew.  They have gone renegade and are out for his blood, and yours to."

I answered the call and shook my head, "A little late for that."  I said quietly, "They already got him."  I wasn't sure whether or not to tell what I knew, but I trusted him.  "He's with me and he's safe."  I then hung up and looked down at Quinn.  "Elland."  I said, "Calling to warn me that some of Russo's men were hunting you down."  I laughed quietly and tilted my head to one side....

I laugh and it hurts.  Russo was dead but still he was being a pain in the ass.  Reaching out from the grave. "So what now?"  I ask her.

"You get better."  I said...

"Need to sleep I think."  I tell her.  "Should be alright.

I nodded, "Well."  I said with a small smile, "I'll be here if you need me."  And then, for no reason whatsoever, I leaned my head down and kissed his forehead....

That was the last thing I knew that night.  I passed out and didn't wake up for several hours.
The Door opened and Gabe and Marla walked in.  "Who was on the phone?"  Marla asked.

I never left his side after he fell asleep and actually slept there with my head on the gurney.  when I was woken by Gabe and Marla, I blinked a few times and yawned.  "Elland."  I said quietly, "Warning me that Russo's men were hunting down Quinn.  He said word had got out what happened.  I told him it was a little late for that, but he was safe and with me."  I yawned again and let my head drop back down once more, "Now go away, I'm trying to sleep."  Gabe lifted an eyebrow and shook his head before turning about and leaving again.....

Marla leaned down and whispered, "Don't get angry, but Gabe has told me.  Are you going to tell him or not."  It seemed everyone was wondering the same thing.  A few hours later I woke up and tried to sit up.  Another no go, as I flop back down.  "Damn.  I hate this."  It showed how vunerable I really was.  I was no supper trooper.  I turn my head and see Mac's head on the gurnney.  He still didn't know why she was there and troubling herself.  Especially after what was said on the plane.

"Go away."  I said again and then shut everything out on purpose.  A few hours later, I heard Quinn waking up again and slowly lifted my head as he tried to sit up again.  "Hurts, don't it."  I said with a dozy grin and then yawned.  "You feeling any better?"...

"Not much."  I told her.  "This thing is not the most comfortable.  I need my own bed."  I told her.  I  would have to deal with the cops though.  It was afterall a crime scene.  "Guess that is out of the question right now.  Perhaps the prince will be able to get his people to make it look like a failed robbery or something.  i need to get a hold of him."

"Gabe will have the scene cleared as soon as possible."  I told him, "If not done already.  For now though, you're staying here.  Anna has rooms and beds upstairs.  She won't say no."  I slowly stretched my back and then stood up.  "I need coffee."....

That sounded good, but his stomach was telling him no.  He laid there not wanting to move because every thing hurt.  He had fucked up and let himself get to damn drunk.  He should have heard them comming or something, and would have if he had not been so damn drunk.

I looked down at him carefully and tilted my head to one side.  "Can I ask?"  I said carefully, "Why'd you do it?  Why'd you really kiss me?  No imagination, no bullshit, just straight facts.  Talk to me like I'm a wee kid."....

I look up at her.  He had already told her and been through it  But hell why not tell her again.  "I did it because I wanted you to know how I felt about you.  Even with our issues, that I had fallen for you."  He hoped that was simple enough.

I nodded slowly, "How?"  I asked.  "I kick your arse half way across the state, demean you in front of your friends and make a total arse out of you in the presence of royalty.  That don't usually denote those kindof feelings."....

"I don't know how it happened.  I just know it did.  Maybe it was what you just said, you take no guff,  no shit from anyone, you can beat the shit out of most, and by the way I won that roadside brawl.  Some where in there I guess I fell for you."

I shook my head, "Nah, you didn't win."  I said, "I had you good til you hit me in the face, admit it."  I smiled and snorted a little laughter.....

He was not admitting to anything of the sort.  He had won.  "So why do you want to know.  We already went over all this on the plane."

The smile dropped, but not entirely, "Maybe I just need a little more time than most."  I said, "And a little shit kicking back into me from time to time.  I still think you're crazy, mind, but maybe not as much as before."  I moved to him and folded my arms across my chest...

Well this was differnt.  "And what of the Order and the Church.  I follow my own way when it comes to hunging non humans.  I pick and choose my jobs.   I will not work with or for the church after this gig is done."  my arms move around her to hold her.

I dropped my head as his arms went around me and I slowly nodded, "I'm gonna speak with Elland when we get to Rome."  I told him, "See where the land really lies if if there's a wee chance I might be able to slip out."....

Now that was more like it.  He tighened his arms about her as Marla and Gabe watched from the window.  Both had wide grins on their faces.  "Now how about something more comfortable then this thing."  I whisper.

Out side the office where they were Gabe and Marla were laughing and raising glasses on high. "Finally." Marla said. "She is so hard headed at times."

Anna had a room fixed up and had Michael come in to carry me up to it. Even though I wanted something more comfortable, I was now enjoying the closeness of Mac and myself.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Feeling Quinn's arms snake around me, I initially sucked in some breath and when he said to find somewhere more comfortable, I tilted my head to one side. "Define comfortable." I asked him quietly....

"MMMMMM something that is not as uncomfortable as this gurney. A couch, a bed, something.. Oh how i wish I was able to have my own bed." I chuckle. "But I think any place would be comfortable if you are there."

"Really." I said to him with a small smirk, "And how would you know?" I was teasing him, I knew it, but he seemed to be playing along well enough... for now. "Any place, you say." The smirk grew a little and I tilted my chin down further. "That any place might not what you think and somehow, I doubt very much you'd be up to it." I unfolded my arms and lightly touched the still healing wound just around his ribs.....
"Ouch" a call out as she touches the wound. "That is still tender. What place do you have in mind?" I asked.

The smirk turned a little softer then and I began to smile at him once more. "Perhaps when you're back on form." I said to him. "Though I'm pretty sure Anna has given you the royal rooms here, so to speak. A wee favour for the Prince's friend, so until you're well again, I suppose that's as comfortable a place as any."....
"Royal Room?" I grinn, "What have you in mind.

I laughed quietly, "For you." I said, "Sleep and a fair bit of it. For me, a long bar bill that needs paying before Anna lets me near it again." Would he bite this time, or would he miss the mark again and start an argument.....

"Well does that include you being there?" I asked."As for a bar tab, hell I have that covered. Tell Anna I am good for it. Besides I mght need some good stuff myself." He pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeply. His strength was slowly returning.

I kissed him back with that same passion. It wasn't like the kiss of before that was tender and perhaps a little nervous. This was full on and I responded. He was feeling much better after all. "The bill is subtantial." I told him, "Are you sure you can cover it?" Of course he could, but then, he'd never seen me drink before, not like I had done that night anyway. "Either way, I'll let her know. She might even let you take a bottle or three for your room."....
"Well how far do you think a million will go." I chuckle. "Not enough?"

Now I laughed quite openly and shook my head before it slowly turned to a nod, "The blood money." I said before looking at him, "Just how much have you made from all this?".....

"Well for this past gig, a cool million. You were there when the deal was made. Actually half of that is yours you know." I grinn. "then there is the other jobs, well not sure how much, I have laying around the various places I own. But a nice chunk."

I laughed again and shook my head, "Half a million dollars." I mused, "I've never seen that kind of money before." I then looked at him more squarely, "What do you think your prince or any other for that matter, would hire me?" I tilted my head the other way, "Five feet tall, less than hundred pounds wet through. I saw the way your prince looked me at me. I think he rather thought I'd be best suited to his bed, rather than being his paid assassin.".....

"I laugh, well he would have a very hard time getting you in bed I think and not because you could beat the shit out of him. He would have to deal with me first. As for hiring. after this past gig. I don't think there would be a problem with that." He never had a partner before and having her as one was more then I could have hoped for. Hopefully to, Eland would grease the wheels for her to leave the Order.

I offered up a small nod, "Oh, he'd be dead long before he got in these knickers." I said, "And you'd have to stand in line." I then nodded again about Seth, "But you're right about being hired. Besides, I tend to have a knack for making people underestimate me." I moved a little closer to him as I felt the pull on his arms and didn't want him any more uncomfortable than he already was. After a small sigh, I leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Come on, I'll get you to your rooms."....

"Now that sounds good." I try to sit up and this time make it without falling back, but that made the wounds hurt like hell. I gritt my teeth and suck in air to keep from screaming. "Ok now I am sitting." I was breathing a bit hard. "Now lets see how the legs hold up. I swing them over the edge of the gurney and try to stand.

I moved slightly as he sat up, but I could see it caused him great pain to do so. When he swung his legs over, I moved closer again and put my shoulder to him. "Use me if you need to." I said, going into game mode almost. "Don't worry if you're heavy, I can take it.".....

I leaned on her and she seemed to to be able to supprot my weight. My knees kind of buckled, but I was able to get them. to keep me up. Now making my legs move was another matter. They were slow to move, but I was moving, shuffling. Still had my clothes on and boots. "Ok, which way?" I left it up to her to guide me.

I smiled and nodded at him with respect for the effort he put in to trying to get up. "This way." I said and carefully led him to the door. By this point, Gabe and Marla had vanished and gladly too. I supposed they didn't fancy me bearing them down for spying. Oh yes, I knew they had been watching us. I kept my pace slow enough for him to keep up without too much effort and I bore his weight on my shoulder without faltering. "You're not as heavy as you look." I told him with a smile, "Hell, Gabe weighs twice what you do, but then, he is a walking eclipse." I was trying to keep his mind of the pain of moving like this. Thankfully, the rooms Anna had given him were on the same floor, so we didn't have any stairs to contend with.....

Moving slowly with her I left the room and let her guide her guide me. We Passed the Bar, the place was closed up so it must be day time. A couple people were cleaning and behind the Bar was Seline in a very revealing outfit She was reading a book and spinning bottles and pouring booze. "Anna hire her as a bartender?" I asked as we passed her. She looked up smiling. "Way to go girl." she said to Mac.

I shook my head and carried on walking, "Well, there goes the neighbourhood." I said with sarcasm, "Anna had best watch her back. And any women watch their men. I'm no angel cock, but that one is a real whore.".....

I Laugh. "Well she will fit in very nicely with the Prince then. Oh I would love to see the cat fight between Kat and her." then I look at her, "Now you had alot of heartburn for me calling you sweet cheeks and here you are calling me cock." I move a hand down and pat her ass. "They are sweet." I said. "But I haven't called you that for a bit, so why you calling me cock."

I titled my head to one side and looked up at him from under his shoulder, "They ain't that sweet." I said, "And so long as there's a hole in your arse, mine stays my own." I moved us around a corner and finally reached his door. "You yanks have pet names for men and women, don't you?" I asked, "Pal, mate, buddy, honey, babe, and the like. Where I come from, we have the same thing, just different names. There's no more in calling you cock than there is in calling Anna hen."...

"Well sweet cheeks is one of those pet names." i chuckle, "But don't worry love, I won't use it, well not in public any way." I open the door and looke at the room. it looked good, but only had a full size bed. Oh well it would do, especially if Mac was there with him.

I looked around the room briefly and then carefully led Quinn to the bed. I had to laugh at his analogy, but I made no comment to it for now. Sitting him down as carefully as I could, I moved away from him and started moving around he bed to arrange it better for him to be comfortable. "One bed." I said, "All your own."....
"All mine? What You not going to join me?" I asked her I reach over to her and pull her down to the bed. "Kind of lonely for such a bed."

I lifted my eyebrow at him again. He really wasn't gonna give up on this. Carefully, I moved closer to him and then climbed over him, laying him back in the bed. "I suppose it could be." I told him, "And I'll stay if you ask me. So ask me."....

He moved a hand to her face. "Will you stay with me?" he askd her. he caressed her face gently and smiled up at her.

I turned my cheek slightly into his hand, feeling that tingle again and nodded, "Fair enough." I said....

I might not be able to do much, but having her there with him was a start and then when I was better, then who know what might happen. First to get to know each other and see what came of that. I saw a pen and pad of paper on the night stand and took it. I wrote the combo on it and handed it to her. "Safe is in the studding under the flooring. Better bring the contents here."

I took the note and read it carefully, memorising the number. Across the room, ther was an open fire and it was burning away nicely. I left the bed and quickly put the note into the flames. "Do I need to know what i'm bringing?" I asked....

I laugh, "Yours and my share of the million I got from the Prince. Think Anna would consider that a downpayment on the bar tab?"
I nodded and turned back to him, "I'll go get it now then." I said, "She'll want paying before the til's put in." I moved to the door, "And you need to get some more sleep."....

"I'll probably sleep better with you here with me." I grinn. "But yes now would be good, if the cops are not still all over it. You be careful."

Down the street from my place a Dark Colored Panel Van. Inside were two men and they were watching the house. "Sure he will be back." "Yeah. Hell be back and we will get him."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:44 am

I laughed quietly and shook my head at Quinn's comment. "You'll sleep just fine." I told him. In fact, I'd make sure of it. I knew there was enough Curitae in the kit to knock any human man out for a week. Quinn wasn't entirely human, but the stuff would still knock him out for a couple of days. It wasn't that I was avoiding the other stuff, I just wanted to make sure he was 100% fit and ready for what was coming. We had a big fight coming to us in Rome and I needed him on top form for it. We both needed to be on our best game. If that meant he had to wait to wet his knob, I was ok with it.

On my way out of the club, I spotted Anna and Gabe talking. I was a little suspicious about it as they had never really liked each other all that well before. They had tolerated each other for my sake. Now they seemed a lot closer and I wanted to know why. I knew I couldn't approach them directly, they would see it coming a mile off. I decided I would watch carefully instead. Still, I had an excuse to interrupt the conversation and so I did. "Quinn needs another doze of Curitae." I said to Gabe and then smiled to Anna, "And I'll have your bar bill in a couple of hours. I promise. He's asked me to go to his place for a few things, so I need the address too."
"Best you do." Anna said as she wrote it down for me, "I had to order four more bottles of Beam, just to cover what you drank last night!" She handed me the note then.
"I'm sorry." I said, "But it'll be worth your while and then some, I swear."
"Why does he need more?" Gabe asked, "Gave him enough last night to put a horse down."
"Well, he's a bit stronger than a horse." I said with a laugh, "And I need him back on top form before we get to Rome."
Gabe nodded, "He'll be fine." He said, "He doesn't need any more magic juice, trust me." He then grinned, making Anna grin too, "I guess you'll just have to pucker up and take it like a good girl instead."
I narrowed my eyes, but grinned at my friend, "Fuck you too." I said with sarcasm and then grinned at Anna briefly before turning about.
"You know you love it!" Gabe called after me, to which I stuck my two fingers up at him and carried on walking. he laughed and went back to his discussion with Anna.

The trip to Quinn's place was easy enough and what I was picking up made the journey quite pleasant also. My first private pay. It was a nice feeling and I would enjoy spending that money. New kit would be a first, second would be a complete overhaul of my Honda and some new modifications if possible. After that, maybe some new clothes, I thought. I arrived in good time and pulled up to the kerb a few houses down and slightly around a junction corner to check the place over. The police had gone, but I could still see the tape across the front of the house. I knew it would be a while before they released the scene, so I had to be careful. From looking at the house, I turned my attention to the street.

There were the usual family SUVs and sedans and a few smaller cars that were obviously the first freedoms for the richer daughters. All but one looked as though it belonged there. I shook my head lightly as I spotted a van that really shouldn't have been there. It had no markings, no labels and when I looked slightly closer, the plates didn't make the van local either. The van wasn't beat-up or a shack. It was expensive. That meant high end safety features and no doubt several modifications that would make it faster and more agile. "Sneaky." I whispered. From my vantage point and with the sun behind me, I knew they couldn't see me, so I had an advantage. However, they would see me at the house. I needed a distraction.

As it happened, the same moment I thought of my distraction, several kids came flying by me on inline skates with hockey sticks and a ball. Ice hockey was big in the states. I grinned. The last two to pass me, slowed down and stopped to stare at me. "Nice bike." One said.
"Thanks." I said back as I stared at him and his friends. I nodded to his skates and stick. "You play the minors?"
The kid nodded, "School team." He said, "Why?"
My grin widened and I sat back on the bike, "How'd you like to put those skills to good use for me?" I nodded to the van. "You see that van over there?" I asked, "The dark one with the tinted windows?"
The kid turned and looked, "Yeah." He said, "Why?"
"I'll give you ten dollars if you and your friends can distract the people in it for me." I offered, pulling out a few notes.
The kid grinned and I knew it was about to cost me double. "Twenty." He said, "Each." Ok, not double. Seven fold.
"That's a hundred and sixty dollars!" I quipped.
"Take it or leave it, Lady." The kid sported back.
I laughed and shook my head as I pulled out the correct amount from the fold. "Alright, ya wee mercenary." I said to him, "But for that much, I want the best ya got, understand?" I held the notes up to show him, but I wouldn't hand them over just yet.
"You got it!" The kid chirped and hurried off to his friends.

As the kids began playing their hockey game around the van, I got off my bike and carefully made my way across the street and around the back of the houses. I'd just made it to the back porch of Quinn's place when I heard a loud bang. I peered around the wall to see two men in the front seat of the van get out in a hurry and coughing. The dash had exploded with air bags from a hit by the hockey ball. I stifled my laughter and turned my attention back to the house as I heard the men swearing and cursing at the boys and the boys swearing and laughing back. It was hilarious.

Inside the house, it was clear to see where the police had been working. Everything was covered in black dust from the finger printing kits and I could smell luminol everywhere. It was faint and most people didn't pick up on it, but my nose was a little finer. I had to stop at the blood pool in the dining room. The amount of blood that Quinn had lost, I knew this was where he went down. I firmed my jaw and quickly moved on. The safe was where I expected it to be, hidden away under the floor by the stairs. Most houses like this had a similar space for such items. I opened the safe quickly and pulled out a small duffle. It was filled with Quinn's money. I checked it quickly and then zipped it up again before carefully putting back everything in exactly the same place as it started. I then made my way back out of the house, using the same steps in the same places so I didn't leave any trace. I was back out of the house again in less than a minute.

Back on the street, the kids had given up on their distraction, but they had given me more than I thought. They had distracted the men in the van, but on top of that, they were now stranded there. When the airbags went off, the van had been immobilized, so there was no chance it could be driven away in the event of an accident. One of many safety features that for once, were useful. I made my way back to the corner to fin the kids waiting for me.

"Nice one, lads." I said with a grin, "Setting off the airbags." I kissed my fingertips, "Pure genius. Hundred and sixty dollars, all yours."
"Thanks!" All the kids said and quickly collected their share before scattering.
I laughed again, "You're welcome." And quickly stuffed the small duffle into my tank bag. I then got on the bike and pulled it back from the corner before turning it around and starting it up. The men might hear it, but they wouldn't see it. I kept the engine running low though and pulled away slowly, laughing again. That had to be the best hundred plus I'd spent in a long time and I would tell Quinn about it when I got back.

Pulling into the private parking lot of the club, I carefully removed the tank bag and then pulled a large black tarp over my bike to hide it. Quinn's house being under surveillance like that meant we were being hunted, so it seemed prudent to hide my rather distinct transport until further notice. Anna would look after it, I knew she would. I entered the building a little over an hour after I'd left and went straight to Anna's office. I handed over my bar bill with a smile and then made my way to Quinn's room. I didn't know if he was sleeping or not, so entered the room quietly and carefully put the bag on a high coffee table so he could see it when he woke. I then took a chair near the bed and sat down to rest. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 am

My eyes opened as she sat down.  "Any trouble getting it?  I asked when I saw the bag.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head with a grin, "Thanks to your neighbours, I didn't have any trouble at all."  I said.  The laughter was bubbling up again and I let a little of it out....

I raised a brow at the merriment that was filling her face.  "Ok, what did you do?"  He knew he had some hellions on the street, but they left his place alone.  He had worked out in his back yard once and they had saw what he was doing and how strong he was.  That and the chopper made it look as if he belonged to a bikeer gang.

"Me?"  I asked, "Actually, I did nothing for once."  More laughter and I shook my head, "You know, you got some real wee mercenaries on your street.  Cost me over a hundred dollars, but i'll tell you, it was worth every penny."  I laughed again and sat forward, thinking I had best explain it to him.  "When I got to your place, there was a van sat a few houses up from it, watching the place.  I knew I couldn't get in without being seen, but there was a bunch of wee'ans playing hockey.  I don't know how they did it, but boy, it was funny.  They hit teh van with their ball and set off all the airbags in the front cab."....

I chuckle.  Oh yes those were the little hellions on the street.  They played their hocky games in the middle of the street.  "I can see them doing it.  Be there on Holloween, and you will see what else they can do."  I laugh.

I laughed fully and nodded, "I can't wait!"  I chortled and then sat back again witha heavy sigh.  "Seriously though, those men in the van were professional.  If it wasn't for those boys messing with their van the way they did, they may well have known I was there.  The van was top end, highly expensive.  I didn't recognise the plates, but I know they weren't local.  If I were you, love, I'd not go home for a while."....

"Well I hadn't planned on it since waking up here.  Not till the police are done with it and I can show up without three bullett holes in me to show them I wasn't home at the time.  They see me in good health they will think it was a break in and they shot each other over something."  I was now actually feeling stronger and I sat up with out pain or help and reached over and drew her to me.

: I cocked my head to one side as he reached out and pulled me towards the bed.  I went a he wanted and carefully put myself to sit with my back against the headbaord.  I then shuffled across and pulled him to lie down again.  "You shouldn't be moving yet."  I told him.  "Here."  I straightened out my right leg for him to lay his head and shoulder on and then bent my left at the knee so his back would be supported.....

Oh now that was nice, oh yes.  Loved the feeling of her so close.  "You know we should get Gabe and Marla and have a bit of a talk.  What we are going to do, what we will need and the like when we get to Rome.  But I think that can wait for a bit yet."  I grinned and relaxed.
I shoved another pillow down by back to support the added weight of Quinn against my hips and nodded, "Gabe will want to come with."  I told him quietly as I carefully began stroking his hair, but also checking his shoulder.  "We can all sit down together and talk it out later tonight, but there isn't much we can do yet until the Cardinal gets in touch.".....

As I got extremely comfortable, out side in the club, people began to arrive.  The bar was filled with men, drolling over the new bartender.  Seline had her raven black hair down, and wore a spagetti straped halter top that revealed quite a lot, and tight hip hugger jeans. and ankle length boots.  She showed her figure off to the boys and they were almost falling off the bar stools.  Her tip jar was stuffed full of large bills and of course they kept ordering drinks which Anna was loving.  Gabe and Marla were not in the main club area, but Marla came down the stairs and to the kitchen.  She then went back up with a platter of food that looked more for four then just her.

After some time and probably a few snoozes along the way, I began to hear people and music downstairs in the club.  And it seemed a busy night too.  I smiled and closed my eyes again for a moment, but then remembered where I was and looked down.  Quinn hadn't moved an inch on me and I smiled.  Finally, he'd gotten some decent sleep, I thought.  And he looked so comfortable on me there that I felt guilty to have to move him.  My jenas were starting to dig in a little from the way Quinn was laying on my leg, but I knew the second I moved, he would wake.....

Awake I did.  "Go on and do what you have to."  I told her and patted her leg.  "I'll be fine.  By the sound of things,  it must be late afternoon.  Guess it is time to get Gabe and Marla.

I smiled and nodded, "I can stay a while longer, if you need me to."  I told him, but moved my legs anyway, "Just need to change out of these jeans.  They dig in after a while."...

I grinned, "Go ahead."  I told her and didn't take my eyes off of her.  "But you probably need to get something to eat.  I don't think either of us have since last night."

I smiled and shuffled off the bed then and pulled my jeans loose again around my thighs.  "True."  I said, "You up for coming downstairs, or would you rather eat up here?"....

I sit up and move my legs to sit on the edge of the bed.  "I think I can manage.  But......."  I removed my shirt.  "I think I need a new one."  mine had dried blood on it and would not look right parading around in the club with it on.  All his stuff was still back at the house, even his choppe, which was probably in the police impound lot.  "Anna got any mens clothing around?"  I asked.

I turned to look at him as he removed his shirt and tilted my head slightly.  I liked.  "Uh."  I said quickly as I looked to a wardrobe, "She might have some stuff of Michael's floating around.  Might be a little baggy on you though, he's a big man."  I went to it and opened it to find various hangers of shirts and trousers.  I pulled out a black cotton shirt that looked to fit him and took it to the bed.  "Try this."  I said.  "I'm gonna go get changed and I'll meet you downstairs.".....

I watched her leave the room. I wondered why she had not brought her clothes in to the room. I guessed she was still somewhat shy about doing things like that infront of me.  I chuckled and put the shirt on and tried to get myself looking presentable.  Found a comb on the dresser and combed my hair that was all kn arled up.  Once done I was only a minute behind Mac.  In the club things were now really getting busy, more then a normal day.  Men were flocking in to see the new bartender.   Seline was loving all the attention and was making conversation with some of the more handsome and well dressed men.  Oh she was showing her self off to them all and making no bones about it.  I had to laugh at it.  I even saw her slip what had to be her now private phone number to a few.  But Gabe and Marla were no where to be seen.  I caught up with Mac, "Where can they be?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:58 pm

My room was across the hall from Quinn's and I was somewhat thankful for that. It would mean he'd have to cross the space and risk being seen if he were wanting to be sneaky instead of using a connecting door which stood between most of the rooms on the same side of the hall. And he'd have to knock for me to let him in. Oh, how embarrassing that could be for him, I thought. I looked around quickly, making sure no-one had been in during my absence, and once finding everything in order, I went about finding something fitting for the club.

I opened the wardrobe to find all manner of dresses and outfits, mostly chosen by Anna and as revealing as possible. I had a good body and I kept in shape, so I didn't mind showing it off. Besides, it often distracted people from the fact I could kill them without so much as a thought. I pulled out a few outfits and spread them out on the bed, then went to brush my teeth and hair while I decided which one to wear. By the time I had done, I picked a black two piece set. The top was a black bikini that tied behind my neck and again around my ribs with a triangles of black glass stone on fabric at the front. Once again, my back was completely bare. It covered me, but left little to the imagination. The bottom half was a pair of tight black stretch denim jeans that looked more like leggings. I think they called them jeggings, but I wasn't entirely sure. A pair of tall black shoes finished the outfit. In only a couple of minutes, I was back out of the door again and heading down to the club.

Quinn was only a minute or so behind me and I smiled when I heard him speak. The music in the club was really going and the place was packed. I could see Selina showing off to all and sundry and passing out a small card to a few favourites. No doubt it held her private number. I would have said whore again, but with how I was dressed, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black. Quinn was asking where Gabe and Marla were and I couldn't see them anywhere. "Don't know." I said back, "I saw her heading upstairs with a platter earlier, but that was it."

Moving around to the stairs, I had to flare my hips out to compensate the heels. Yes, I liked heels. They made me almost as tall as the rest of the women around me and less like a munchkin in front of the men. I swayed down the stairs and towards the bar. Selina spotted me and nodded in approval, but I just lifted an eyebrow at her and ordered two shots of Jim Beam. The vampire obliged and I picked both up to take back to Quinn....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 pm

What could one say when they say her in an outfit like that. I felt like howling like a damn lycan. Damn she filled the outfit out nicely. I wondered if that was for me or if it was just for appearances. When she came back with the drinks I put and arm around her and placed my hand on her soft and smooth skin about her midriff. Oh yes very nice to the touch.

Back a few hours in the street, down from my place. The two men were cursing and knew they could not get their van started until its on board computer was reset. A third man came up from down the street, opposite of where they were. He had been sitting in the park on a bench watching the house. He had seen Mac pull up and knew who it was by the bike.

He go in before moving to her bike and placing a tracking device on it and leaving again. When she came out she had no idea the device was there. He then moved up to the two at the van and slapped each up the back side of their heads. "Idiots! You think those kids would hit someone car. Their arses would be toast, with their parents. It was a distraction so that bitch Mac could get into the house and get something."

He opened the side door of the van and opened a box and took out a piece of electornic equipment and attached it to a plug under the dashboard. After a few minutes he started the van up. "Get in." he tossed one what looked like a smartphone. "Tell me which way to go to get to the little dot on that. The man looked at it and there was a street map of the city on the screen and a little dot moving. "These suckers are not vamps or lycans or anything like what we are use to dealing with. They should be easy to kill, but three of you are shot up by a drunk and you two are blindsided by a fucking bitch huntress, that has no place in the Order." he shook his head.

Back to the present. Three more men walked into the club. The two from the Van and another one. They began looking around.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:15 pm

I sighed just a little as I felt Quinn snake his hand around my middle. That tingle was back and I was beginning to like it. And the way he looked at me, it was clear he wanted to do so much more than just look. Downing my shot of liquor, I put the glass down and turned back to him. "You want it?" I asked and then grinned, "Come and get it." And I slipped from his grasp like his hand was made of oil.

Moving down onto the dance floor quickly, I gave a nod to the singer and smiled at him. He winked at me and nodded back. His band were regulars in the club, so I knew him. Not to speak to mind, but we'd seen each other often enough when I came by here. And he knew the kind of music I preferred. It was almost perfect. The sing ended and another began. It was heavy on the guitar and the drums, but the singer's voice was almost calm. I began to dance, turning my hips out and turned my back to Quinn. I ran my fingers through my hair, lifting it to bare my back to him. I was daring him to join me.

At the entrance of the club, the three newcomers were quickly noticed. Michael was the first there and he looked down at the men from his great height and shook his head. "Not tonight, fellas." He said in his baritone voice. "You ain't sheddin' blood in here tonight." He knew hunters when he saw them and right now, that they meant trouble and there had been enough of that already. "Turn around and walk back out again. You ain't gonna find what you're lookin for in here."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Oh but they did find what they were looking for. Mac was not hard to recgonize and of course they had a good discription of me so I was not hard to spot either, especially when I moved out onto the dance floor and began moving with the beat of the music with her. I had seen her dancing with Gabe and so I knew exactly how she liked to dance and so began getting close and moving my hands over her body.

The three when they came in were not hard to recgonize as Church Hunters. The build, the look, and the way they scanned the whole club just ozzed Church Hunters. But Michael was there looking down at them. Oh they probably could sense that he was a vampire and they noted it in their minds. But they also noted that there were a few others about and there were only three of them. Also Mac and I were there so the odds just were not with them in the club. But outside, now that would be another matter. They left but one could see a smile on the leader's face.

I dismissed them from my mind and continued dancing with Mac, matching her moves and enjoying the feel of her body on my hands. "Come get it eh? Is that an invitation for later." I pressed up against her to let her feel something hard, and ready for action.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:29 pm

I moved my hips in his hands and let him feel my skin under his touch and for the first time in a long time, it wasn't to fool anyone.  We weren't talking of hunting or tactics, planning stratagem or counting numbers.  We were there for each other's pleasures and I loved it.  But once again, any thought of pleasure and that so badly needed downtime was ruined as I noticed Michael moving to the door.  Three men stood there, two of whom I recognised and I knew them instantly.  Not by name, but by them.  Their presence, attitude, their dress and stance.  They were Order Hunters, of the highest ranks.  They were me.  I didn't stop dancing though and in fact, even to Anna and Michael, I hadn't seen them at all.  But, oh, they saw me and I let them.  They all knew what I looked like by either my hair or the ink in my back and I hid neither.  I wanted them to see and I showed them more than enough.

At the door, Michael nodded his head as the hunters began to leave, but one of them smiled at him.  This wasn't over.  They would simply wait us all out and pick us off one by one.  It was what I would do when faced with such numbers.  Plan b would be to burn down the building with us all in it.  Another tactic I had used in the past, but with only three of them, it would be hard to cover every exit and harder still to actually make such a move, for Anna, in her very long years on this earth, was almost as devious as myself and had long ago cleared the ground beneath the Cathedral and created tunnels leading to anywhere a person could wish to go in Central City.  No, those hunters would wait us out.  On the upside of that, it now gave us time to plan and that was something I was renowned for.

I continued to move with Quinn as he pressed up against me and teased me.  I could feel his cock already stiff and heated through his trousers.  I pushed my hips back to him and arched my back deeply.  I let my head fall back onto the front of his shoulder and smiled as I then turned my head away, exposing my entire neckline to him.  Also, I was testing his resolve, for my head was pushing against his wounded shoulder.  "That's right."  I told him, "If you think you can manage it."  Now I was teasing him and I slowly turned my hips against his groin.  "But we have a problem.  I know you saw the two hawks and an eagle at the door.  Michael refused them entry, but I know they are waiting outside to pick us off one by one."  I then smiled, "But we know something they don't.  There are near three hundred people in this club, mixing with a handful of vampires, but also four very capable hunters."  I turned slowly in his touch again, making his hands travel my entire midriff.  "So that being the case."  I sighed, "We should make the best of what time we have.".....

Last edited by LadyRaven on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of info)
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:24 pm

As she exposed her neck to me, I bent down and kissed it and moved to her shoulders and kissed them as well. If I was up to it. Oh I would make myself up for it. She was right, they had some time and I was about to make the best of it.

When she touched my shoulder he didn't flinch. It was a bit tender but not like before. As I danced he watched the three men leave and then Mac began telling me a bit about them. I chuckle as I knew that they had no idea Gabe and Marla was there as well and that gave us an edge as well.

At the Bar Seline had saw them and had a snarl on her lips. She had given Mac her word but she wondered if she would mind her doing a number to them. She was begining to enjoy her new life. She was not a second class person anymore but first class all the way and with men lusting over her. She saw Mac and me dancing and laughed. She smiled at Mac and nodded.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:07 am

The music began to change, but I kept dancing with Quinn. My back and hips were like liquid as I moved with him and I closed my eyes to let myself go completely. The next song was a lot smoother than before and I recognised it from a movie I had seen years ago. A vampire movie to be ironic about it and it seemed highly popular with the vampire lovers. I loved it too, but not for the same reason.

I turned slowly in Quinn's arm to put my back to him again, but I kept my back straight. I could feel the heat and coming sweat through his shirt and I could feel his hot breath at the back of my head. I wondered how much more of this he could tolerate as I pushed my backside right into his groin, forcing his hands forward around the front of my hips. I was brazen about it and I knew it, but it didn't bother me and by the time I'd done that, several more couples were doing much the same thing to the music. Perhaps we'd started a trend?....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 am

Things were getting hot and as the music changed to something he had heard in a movie a long time ago it got hotter. Then he remembered another song, a country soung, The Ring of Fire, and damn if it wasn't feeling like that at the time. Her body was sweating to and he could feel the heat from her. He supn her around to face him and he pulled her close to him, his arms around her, his hands on her bare back and kissed her deeply there on the dance floor. It was long and passionate. Even over the loud music he could hear others talking about them.

I felt him turn me sharply and when his lips were then planted not only firmly on mine, but deeply passionately, I responded. I grabbed at his shirt around his back and pressed against him harder. I could hear those around us talking, even over the music, but I didn't care. My tongue duelled with his and I sighed....

Finding Gabe and Marla would have to wait. I was more intrested in the lovely woman I held in my arms. She wan not the hunter now. She was a soft and passionate woman, and he was enjoying holding her and her sweet lips. I brok the kiss and then suddenly swept her off her feet into my arms. I then proceeded to carry her off the dance floor to the steps leading to the rooms. Up the stairs and down the hall I carried her. A door opened on our right and Marla in a bathrobe emerged. Beyond was Gabe in a bed like in my room. Marla's eyes went wide and her cheeks turned bright red.

I grinned as I felt Quinn's hands shift on me and suddenly, my feet were up and off the floor. Around us, those who had been whispering now whooped at Quinn and then laughed as he took me off the dance floor and away. I put my arm around his neck and shoulder and grinned as he carried me out of the club and upstairs and I shivered with delight and anticipation. Down the hall, I noticed a door open and watched Marla exit the room in a skimpy bathrobe. She looked flustered and very rosey and I laughed as I then spotted Gabe in the bed beyond. No such embarassment there though, he looked proud as punch and when he saw us, he grinned wider than I'd ever seen before. "Way to go Quinn!" He hollared as Marla shot back into the room and shut the door with a bang. I laughed and kissed Quinn again as I undid his top buttons with my free hand....

I chuckled as I saw Gabe and the way Marla looked. Once in my room I sat her feet back on the ground and held her in my arms as we continued her kiss. My hands came up and undid her top and removed it. My shirt was now open and her lovely tits pressed against it.

I pressed myself tight against Quinn as I set me back on my feet and kissed him back with need. I used that much force that I pushed us both into the door with a loud thud. He untied my top and I ripped open the rest of the buttons on his shirt and pushed it back. Then I attacked his belt and the buttons of his trousers....

My shirt was soon gone and she was working on my pants. It seemed she was in great need as I was, I slid my hands between the top of her streach pants and her body and pulled them down so they fell away from her. My pants fell as welll. I kicked my boots off and steped out of my pants and pressed my hard cock up against her, now almost naked body.

I growled with lust as I felt his hands slide down the tops of my leggings to pull them down and pulled harder on his trousers. They fell away as he kicked his boots off and I quickly backed up just enough to pull my leggings down and kick my heels off. In seconds, I was back at him again and I felt his cock press tight against my navel as i stood on my tiptoes and kissed him again. I wrapped my arms around his neck to lift me a little higher still....

Her tits were pressed against my chest, and my cock against her naval. It was a fantastic feeling . My hands moved up to her tits and squeezed them. They flet soft and maluable in my hands. Leaving one hand to squeeze her tits, he move d his other down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them. Definately sweet he told himself. She definately was worth haveing their fight to be where they were at. He slowly moved them to the bed and pulled her down to it with him as he fell back on it.

I sighed softly as I felt Quinn's hands on my breasts. He touch was firm as I felt the flesh being pulled and moved about. In return, I reached down and gently took him in hand. He then began backing me up to the bed and I slowly turned as he put his back to it. I followed him the rest of the way, keeping as much body contact as I could with him and when he fell back onto it, taking me with him, I spread my legs at his hips so I landed where I need to be. As my hair fell around us, I kissed him again passionately and began crawling up the bed with him on my hands and knees....

I was on my back and she was on top of me. I chuckled as it seemed she liked being on top. But that was alright with me. I could reach up and squeeze her sweet tits all I wanted. I moved back more so my back was aagainst the Head Board of the bed. As she straddled me, I brought her head to me to kiss her again. Her body was soft and hot, he could feel the sweat and feel the heat from her.

Quinn made it as far as the headboard and no further and as he sat up against it and claimed my lips again, I settled myself across his hips and lifted myself a little. I could feel my hair tickling at my toes as my head moved with the kiss, but it didn't bother me any. I pressed my body to his again and anchored myself there by gripping the headboard with one hand. What would happen next more than made the fighting and sniping worth it and I was shivering with anticipation again. I was ready....

I could see she was already ready to accept my hard cock up into her pussy. I guided it up to her and moved it back and forth along its lips, teasing her some. "You want that?" I asked her with a grin.

I sucked in breath as I felt his cock slide over my heated folds, but he didn't enter me yet. He was teasing me. I shuddered with pleasure and nodded as I kissed him again. "I want you." I whispered over his lips, "I want you inside me."....

My grin widened, all she had to do was ask. I slowly entered her, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding up into her hot pussy. I sheathed my cock all the way up inside her and then moved my hands to her tits to continue squeezing them, and play with their hard nipples.

I took a deep breath as he pushed his cock up into me and I slowly let it out again as it speared deeper into me. I felt my folds protest at the stretching, but the pleasure far outweighed any discomfort and soon enough, I was sat perfectly in his lap. His hands went back to my breasts and he began fondling my nipples. I leaned back slightly and began moving my hips. The pelasure from that single move was intense and I let my head fall back as I let go of the headboard and put both hands back behind me to his knees.....

As she moved her hips, I rasised my to force my cock up inside her even more. I growl deep in my throat at the feeling of having my cock up inside her and her soft inner flessh rubbing up and down its lenght. I took it slow, as I did not want to be done before she had her release. I squeezed her tits a bit harder and pulled on her nipples to help. I could play with those lovely orbs all day long.

I let my head drop right back as I felt him begin to thrust up as I rolled my hips. The tension in his legs told me wanted to do far more than what he was and as he continued to play with my nipples, I helped him along a little. Lifting my hips up just a few inches, I turned my hips forward sharply and dropped down with some force. I increased the pace, but only slightly. My breath quickened and a small cry of passion escaped my lips...

Oh she was making it difficult to keep control. As she in creased her rythem I continued to thrust up ward as she came down on me. I brought her tits one at a time to my mouth and suckled on them as I squeezed them, flicking my toung over their hard nipples. He wanted to hear her cry out her pleasure. He was enjoying hearing her small cries of pleasure

As he leaned into me to kiss and flick his tongue over my nipples, he shifted the angle and when I pushed down again, I felt my clit rub over him and I couldn't help but cry out. It wasn't very loud, but it was infinitely louder than before. I let one knee go and wrapped my fingers around the back of his neck. More and more, I rubbed against him and I felt my orgasm build strong and deep inside me. But I still felt he was holding back. Ignoring his still healing injuries, I gripped his nape tighter and brought my head to his. "You're holding out on me, Quinn." I told him between breaths. "Fuck me."....

My grinn widdened and I began to thrust harder and faster, fucking her hard. I heard the way her voice sounded and had a feeling she was close. "Like that?" I ask. I thrust hard and bury my self further up inside her.

In that instant, Quinn began to pound into me to the point I bounced in his lap and I couldn't help but cry out louder as I felt his cock slam against my core. The stronger movement brought my orgasm crashing down on me and I cried out again and again. My skin flushed with a peach colour and a thin layer of sweat covered me. "Oh Quinn!" I cried as a second orgasm hit me out of the blue, not only soaking us both, but oozing down his balls...

As I felt her cum, I could not hold back any longer and then rammed my self up in her and held my self there, bringing my hands down to her hips and holding her to me. I filled her with my hot cum and growled out my pleasure. I then moved my hands up to her back and held her close to me.

I felt him slam up into me a final time at the height of my second release and what I felt next left me utterly at his mercy. With his fingers leaving bruises in my hips, I felt him cum and I couldn't breathe. The heat of it and the pressure of it left me breathless and I even went so far as to open my mouth wide and try and get some air in my lungs. I shuddered all over as I felt my folds begin milking him as they rippled with lust and pleasure. Thankfully, he then held me, sliding his hands up my slick skin to pull me close. Had he not, I may well have fallen back from him onto the bed. Behind my eyes, I could see stars and they circled around my vision like little tweetie-pies. I held onto him also and rested my forehead on his shoulder as I battled still to find breath enough...

I held her to me moving my hands up and down her back. Oh now that was worth the beating we gave each other. I could definately get use to doing it on a more regular basis. I kissed her neck nad shoulders, and continued to move my hands over her body. My cock slowy receeded from her pussy.

After some time and believe me, it felt like an age, I was finally able to breathe again and I sighed softly as he kissed my neck and shoulder. It felt wonderful, perhaps far more so than it should. Shortly after that, I felt him slip from me and with him, the result of our sex. It oozed from me down his cock and balls and onto the sheets in a small pool. Every inch of me trembled with release against him and just for a split second, I couldn't feel anything below my hips. Inside, I throbbed. Slowly, I lifted my head and turned to his. I kissed him, but more tenderly this time...

I look into her eyes. "Much better then beathing each other." I kissed her back, gently. Now if she could break from the church and the order, oh what they could have. She already had half a million. He wondered what she was going to do with all that money. If she bought clothes like she had worn, he would have a hard time keeping his hands off of her.

I nodded and smiled before kissing him again as a shudder of pleasure rippled down my spine again. I felt I could stay like this forever and the possibilities seemed endless in that moment. If I could get Elland to see to my disappearance from the Order, that would be the icing on the cake. I knew exactly where I had to be, where I wanted to be and I felt Quinn knew it too. And if the sex would continue like this, I could only imagine what the lovemaking would be like. Oh yes, there was a huge difference for me in that regard. I'd never get enough of him. I didn't want to move, but I knew I had to. My stomach was forcing me to. I hadn't eaten since the day before and it was starting to hurt now. Forcing my legs to move, I slowly slid down his hips and over his thighs, leaving our mixed juice to slide down his flesh and I carefully got off him. I knew that Anna often stocked a fridge and cupboard in the rooms if she knew they would be used. "I'm hungry." I said as I looked at him while sliding off the bed, "Want something?"....

My stomach growled. Not eating since the day before, the booze and everything. Oh yeah he was hungry. "Starving." After what they had just done and the dancing, he needed to eat to keep his strength up. Other then his stomach growing, he felt great.

I nodded and moved across the room to the minibar. Opening it all up, I discovered several packets of dried food and some instant pot meals. I pulled out two of each and filled the kettle. As it boiled, I checked the fridge underneath. It held juice, milk and butter, some yoghurts, prepacked meat and a small loaf of granery bread. "Perfect." As well as the potted meals, we had sandwiches and juice to boot. And the milk meant there was a jar of coffee at least floating around in the cupboard too. I pulled it all out and began making us a good meal with it. The kettle boiled and I poured the water into the pots before stirring them with a spoon from a small metal jar near the sink. I brought it all back to the bed with a smile. "This should do us for a while." I offered...

I laid there drinking in the sight of her naked body as she prepared food. When she was done he got up and helped her bring it all over to the bed. I patted her ass cheeks, "Yes as I told you, love, Sweet Cheeks." I kissed her cheek. "Guess that is one thing I have to hand it to those that done the genetics. They did one hell of a good job." She was perfect to him.

I smiled and then laughed as he slapped my backside. "Fair enough." I told him, "I'll let you have the name." But just to turn the tables a little, I leaned back and checked his arse out too before slapping it. "Yup." I mused, "Just as sweet." I then sat on the bed and started eating the food. It wasn't the best in the world, but it was enough and it tasted reasonable. "I don't think the Order were aimming for looks and the like." I said to him, "I think that's just a fluke." I grinned as I opened the juice bottle and drank straight from it....

I laugh, "Well I definately love what that little fluke did." I sat there and ate and had some juice. This was a time that would be remembered for a very long time. He was going to enjoy it as long as he could. They had Hunters out there waiting on them for revenge, they had Cain and his bunch to deal with and then to get her free of the Order. But till all that came to be, he would enjoy being with her alone like they were for as long as they could.

I laughed back and nodded as he made his comment and then started eating again as he did. I felt I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible and though I was keenly aware, very much so, of the threat waiting for us outside, I knew that at least in this room, at this moment, it was just me and him. Like on the dancefloor earlier, no work, no threats or fighting, just enjoying each other and I liked that. I liked it a lot. This to me, was like my own personal invasion to that other life I had dreamt about. It seemed just that little bit more real now and I intended to savour every second of it. I finished my share of the meal and then sat back against the headboard to let it settle a minute. I'd made more than I thought. "That's better." I said lightly, "I'm sure my gut through my throat had been cut."....

I lean over and kiss her gently. "Feels good." I patt my stomach. How long they could stay like this it was hard to say.I sat with head board of the bed with her. Putting an arm around herI pulled her close. Oh how fate could be so cruel. The blasted cell phone rang.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 pm

I'd just got comfortable with Quinn on the bed again when I heard my mobile ring and I growled in my throat.  "Unbelievable!"  I said with anger.  I was tempted to let it ring, but I knew it could be important.  It cold be Elland with our 'in' for Rome.  With a groan, I detached myself from my lover and crawled down the bed.  My kitbag was on a small ottoman there and I leaned over the edge of the bed to rifle through and find it.  I did and quickly sat back on the bed again.  It was Elland.  "Cardinal."  I said, "This had best be good."
"Oh, have I interrupted something?"  Elland asked me.  I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
"Actually, yes."  I said quickly, throwing it back to him without hesitation, "Me and Quinn are in bed, winding down."  
"Oh!"  The shock was clear in his voice and I grinned, "I didn't realise!"
I took a deep breath and sighed it back out, "Do you have something for me, Cardinal?"  I asked, trying to be polite.
"As it happens, I do."  He told me.  "I've been able to book you and Quinn, Gabe and Marla on flights to Rome."
"Flights?"  I asked, "Private?"
"Commercial."  He said.
"You are joking!"  I yelped, "You expect us all to fly commercial?  After everything going on?  How many more marbles can you loose, Bernard?"
"It was all I could manage."  He told me, "Every private plane in and out of Rome is being checked by hunters."
"Why?"
"Word has got back somehow about Russo."  He explained, "You're wanted for murder, sweetheart."
My shoulders slumped and I let my head drop down.  My ankles parted and I slid my ass between them to sit down proper on the bed.  "Oh God!"  I sighed, "So every hunter in Rome is looking for me."
"Yes."  Elland said, "I'm so sorry, child.  There's nothing more I can do from this end.  I'm being watched like a hawk.  You'll think of something, Mackenzie, you always do."
"What of Quinn?"  I asked, "Any wee mentions of him there yet?  And what about Gabe and Marla?"
"Yes."  Elland said, "But there's no clear description yet.  Gabe and Marla aren't wanted, so they're fine to travel as they are.  Mackenzie?  Would you consider some advice rom an old man?"
I knew that line very well.  Elland was being sneaky.  "Go on."  I said, narrowing my eyes.
"Perhaps it's time you found yourself a nice husband."  He said, "And fall pregnant.  They're looking for two hunters, not a couple."
My eyes went wide and my brow shot up, "You're serious, aren't you."
"Always."  Elland said, "Your flight leaves tomorrow night, 9pm.  It's a red-eye.  I'll make sure customs doesn't check too deeply into your paperwork at this end.  Good luck, both of you."  

The line went dead and I dropped my mobile back into the bag.  "Oh boy!"  I breathed.  leaning heavily to one side, I swung my leg around the front and then copied the move until I could cross my legs at the ankles.  This should be interesting, I thought.  "Ok."  I began and slowly turned myself around to face him.  I leaned forward on my knees and gave him a grin.  "We are now married."  I told him.  The grin widened and I began to laugh, "And I'm having your wee one."  I sat there then and waited for him to either fall off the bed, or burst out laughing.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 pm

I sat there and listened to what she was saying to the Cardinal. He laughed when she told him what she was doing. He could just see the old mans face on the other end of the phone. Talk a bout a Kodak moment. But her voice changed as the old man told her something. Something bothered her and that could not be good news.

When she threw the phone back into her kit bag and turned to me I was expecting some dire news. What she said to me made my eyes go wide and then I began laughing my ass off. Oh this was going to be one hell of a trip. "Commercial Flight though? No way." I smiled and said, "I have a better plan. Well first we have to deal with the three stooges outside but, here is what I think. "We get a couple of people to take the trip to Rome on the comercial flight, that has the same general look as us. Get word back to Rome or have Eland leak it somehow that we are coming in that way. We take the Prince's jet and with us as a married, rich couple with you expecting we can get in. We have the money to spend." I nodded to the bag of money. I don't think they would expect a rich couple, tipping big to be us."

Besides I wanted alone time with her. Hell even Gabe and Marla could come along. They would not be expecting two couples now would the. With the info that they are coming in on the comercial flight, they just might be able to get away with it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:16 pm

I laughed as he did and to the point my sides hurt. His idea was far better than Elland's. "I like it." I chortled, "Besides, can you imagine it? Me and you sat in cattle class, my shirt stuffed with cloth and some stinking Itie drinking himself into a stupor next to us!" I laughed again and shook my head. It took some time to abate, but eventually, I found sense enough to nod in agreement. "I'll have Gabe and Marla scout for some people in the club." I said, "And you can crack on with your prince." I then cocked my head to one side, "By the by, just who is he anyways? I've never come across him before and I've had more than my fair share of so called princes, princesses and kings."

A private plane would suit us much better, I knew that much and I wanted as much time alone with Quinn as I could. I wanted more memories for that normal life I'd never have. I wouldn't mind if Gabe and Marla travelled with us like he suggested, so long as they left us alone for most of the flight. Besides, I had an idea they'd want pretty much the exact same thing. "We'd have to disguise ourselves though to really fool them. They have my description and a partial of yours. And no doubt those wee fuckers out there will soon pass it on what you look like.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:01 pm

"Who is the Prince?" now that was something of a story. "He was you usual story, a man that became the lover of a female vampire and turned. She dumped him a short time later for another and He had to deal with being a vampire much on his own. But because of her, he had knowledge of the other vampires around and he began to see things he did not like.

It was shere chaos. Vampires out killing their victims, bringing down the hunters down on everyone. The lycans were just as bad and the other non humans were effected by the bloodsheed as much as the vampires and humans.

That is how I met him. I was hunting some of those vampires that were making a mess of things. One in particular, by the name of Andre Petrolis. Thought he was the king shit of turd island. Oh he was powerful and had those about him, like any petty dictator or want be. The Prince ran afoul of them and I saved his ass and took out Andre and a bunch of his minions."

Oh that had been a time of it. "Anyways, he told me what he wanted to do. Hell I thought he was crazy but I helped him. Used some of my money to begin the blood bank thing. Setting up bogus blood donating places around the city. Slowly but surely he got the vamps on track. They found getting free blood was better then hunting it and possibly bringing hunters down on them. The lycans were a bit more difficult to persuade, but the Prince has a charming way about him, if you let him. After getting rid of a couple Alphas and placing a couple that were more friendly in power the lycans came around and the other non humans quickly came to see him as the new leader in the city.

He has been the Prince ever since. Leading the non humans here and insuring that they keep to the laws he has made. He has also it seems gotten some of the non humans in places of authorities. I think that cop that escorted us to the airport was a lycan. He is smart and probably has people in high places on payroll or is a non human."

All she had saw of him was that first meeting. "He is a real nice guy once you get to know him." That was who the Prince was, though I never really knew his real name. He always kept that a secret.

"Now as to changing our looks. "How do you think you would look with black hair? As for me I can disguise myself with a beard and put a bit of grey in it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:09 pm

I listened with great intent to the Prince's story and though parts of it felt familiar to me, the rest was new information and I soaked it up like I did everything else. "Fascinating." I said with truth in my voice. I began to smile anew, but this one was different. This smile was one of respect. I'd never known a vampire think beyond themselves, at least most of them hadn't. There were those few exceptions, Anna and Michael for example and a few others that I had bartered with for their lives. Seline was one of those now, though I still had my doubts. But to hear about this Prince and his seemingly soul-felt desire to keep the peace, I had no choice but to admire him for it. And despite my behaviour on our first meeting, I rather agreed with Quinn that he was indeed a very polite and amenable man. A gentleman.

The conversation moved on to the possible disguises we should take and I looked at him again before looking up at one single bright red curl falling beside my left eye. "Hmmm, black. Interesting." I said, "Sure, I could go for black." I then screwed up my nose a little at the thought of Quinn having a beard, a grey one at that. "Not too grey." I said, "You'd make yourself look like a cradle thief and me a gold digger." I grinned then and laughed, "As for the wee one." I continued, "How soon should she be arriving?" I'd need to know so I could bundle the cloth to the reasonably right size and shape.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Oh now that was something I had to see. Her in maternity clothing, a nice baby bump, and making like her back hurt from carrying the child. Oh that was going to be fun. He would get to play the happy father to be and keep cautioning his lovely wife not to over do it.

"Oh no not to much grey just a bit." Then I thought. Well I will have to use a differnt name and definately a last name. I'll use my mother's maiden name Santaroi." He had not used that since he went out on his own after his mother's death. His father he had never known and never knew his last name. But my mothers maiden name sounded familiar. Oh it had been a long time since I had heard my mothers maiden name somewhere.

questor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next