The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 24 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Alex was reaching for his fires when she stole one. "Hey no fair." he said and grabbed hold of her and pushed her down on to her back then kissed her. Breaking the kiss, he chuckled. "Fry thief." then he reached over and grabbed one of hers and stuffed it in his mouth, and laughed. It was so good to be able to have fun. Time was flying and he wanted to be able to enjoy every minute he could with Dani.

He was still over her looking down at her. "Now what are you going to do?" he asked her. He was wondering if he should start tickling her. He then decided not to because of the food. Perhaps after they had finished eating.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 24 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 03, 2010 1:07 am

Laughing Dani winked at his reaction when he grapped her and held her down she laughed again. She kissed him back softly undemanding since they were in public and all but she liked the mini displays of affection in puplic but as he called her a fry theif and stole a fry she poubted “Hey was that the only reason that you kissed me was to steal a fry” She raised an eyebrow before laughing again. She looked up at him and it seemed like he was thinking the same thing she was, that there werent going to be too many more times like this, the war was worse now, Dani knew that but did her best to hide her knowledge from Alex there was no need for him to know that she knew how bad it was now.

As he was still over her she grinned and winked “Well I can think of a few, but I don’t think a criminal record will look good on your Military record” She sighed. “Maybe let me finish eating?” She sighed. “I mean you sit up and I sit with my back to your chest inbetween your legs, then we can cuddle but not get into trouble about indeciant behavior” She teased before taking another fry and eating it laying down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 am

Laughing, He sat up and helped Dani back up. Then like she had suggested he helped her into position between his legs and then he wrapped one arm around her as he grabbed his food with the other. He had to be careful not to get his food in her hair but he managed and after eating he placed his other arm around her and held her close to him. Kissing her neck and gently bitting on her right earlobe, "Now is this what you had in mind." he asked her.

These were the moments that would help him when he was seperated from her. Memories of the fun times and those of just relaxing together. He had none of it before when he was in Irag, but he really didn't need it then. He had his desire for revenge and that had soon been fullfilled. Then it was just one day at a time. But now he had a reason for coming home and for surviving as well as keeping him sane while in the mists of a horrible conflict.

Reports of more bombings, killing so many people and injuring countless others. Murders of inocent people. The insurgents were killing more of their own people then they were americans or NATO forces. He had listened and watched them when Dani was not around. At times his mother would take her places. Girls night out type thing. Both him and Dustin would be heading there and he just hoped Dani could keep it together while they were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Settling between his legs she smiled and leaned against his strong chest, inhaling his smell. She closed her eyes to remember it, then she got an idea, she would buy him a teddy bear so it could get his smell before he left, so she would be able to smell him while he was gone. She would get something for him too so he could remember her scent. Of course letters with her perfume. Maybe something a little more too, she would have to see what would be best.

She ate her lunch and drank her soda she let out a soft giggle as he kissed her neck. “Hmmmm” She giggled again as he bite her. “Hey no marks Dracula” She teased. She licked her lips as he went still, was it her imagination or had he stiffened up? She turned her head to look up at him. “Hunni you okay?” She gently kissed his lips and stroked his cheek, “Please talk to me” Her eyes searched his. Wondering if she was wrong she could have imagined it, she was being super sensitive and would be until her brother and Alex were both home safe. She would pick up on small things and make it into a big thing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Alex tightened his arms around her. "I was just thinking." he told her and kissed her neck again. He didn't want to tell her what he was thinking of. That would spoil the mood and the fun that they were having. "I just wish all of this could stay like this forever. Everything is just so grand right now." He nipped at her neck with his teeth. "Vampire eh. I want to drink your blood." he said in his best Beli Legosi voice."

He did wish that they could sit there longer, enjoy the calm and beauty that the two of them were around them. But he knew that they would have to be leaving soon. "MMMMMM are you ready to try out the fun things we bought, or do you want to wait a bit?" he whispered in her ear. He moved his hands further up to just below her tits. "Shall we start here?" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 04, 2010 12:33 am

There was no way that Dani was going to belive him about him just thinking there was something going on, he was already leaving her in his mind. She swallowed hard but not wanting to spoil the time they were having nor to let him know that she knew what was happening over there that it had gotten worse, she simply smiled. “So is that the smoke I was smelling?” She teased. Letting out a squeel as he bit her again.

She sighed. “I like it here, but I suppose we can go back, cause I am not about to get arrested for indecident expouser.” She licked her lips but didn’t move she really didn’t want to leave yet, some of the toys he had bought looked frightening. She laid her hand on his to stop it but sighed contently again and turned her head to bite his neck softly. She wondered about Dustin what has he doing? Was he okay? She knew he was busy but really how long did it take to write his sister a message even a quick hey I am fine love you would be better then nothing.

Sighing Dani opened her eyes. “So Dracula what is your desire” She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 4:01 am

"Well my dear I think I shall wisk you away to my castle and and do such lovely things to you." he said and then found a ticklish spot on her and began tickling her. "Begining with this." he chuckled. He loved to see her squirm and jump around when he tickled her. She had a few really good spots that would do that to her. It also helped him keep his mind off of other things and hoped it would keep hers off of them as well. But he did not tickle her for long, just enough to make her squirm a bit, before he stood up and helped her to her feet.

Throwing their trash in a trashcan, he picked up the blanket and drapped it over a shoulder. He looked around the park and figured they would be back there again. He also would be taking her back up to his special, now their speical spot overlooking the city. "Are you ready to head back?" he asked her slipping an arm around her and under her shirt to feel her soft warm skin on his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Laughing again Dani looked up at him “Ohhh are you my prince Charming now” She winked. She let out a high-pitched scream as he began to tickle her. She squirmed and twisted as he tickled “Mercy Mercy” She cried out as the tears poured down her face. When he finally stopped she sighed. “I will pay you back for that” She smiled a wicked smile then winked “Pay back in a bitch babe” Then walking with him she sighed again and smiled.

When they walked with him she liked the feeling of his hand on her skin. “Hmm that is nice” She nodded. “Yeah I am ready” She closed her eyes; “I love you Alex” She looked up at him. “I want you to know that….” She paused but didn’t continue hopefully he would just assume that she meant that she just wanted him to know that she loved him and not the other things that she was thinking.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:01 am

"I know." he said softly as he pulled her closer to him as they walked. He knew she loved him and that he loved her. But he had a feeling there was more to her saying it. He figured that both of them were probably thinking the same thoughts. Well to some degree. He was wanting her not to worry, yet knew she was and she probably knew he was thinking these thoughts and she didn't want him to worry about her. It was a whole new ball game this time.

The drive back home was kind of quiet. He held one of Dani's hands most of the way as he drove. As they pulled up his mother was just leaving to go run some errans and visit a friend. "See you two later." she said as she pulled out of the drive. He looked at Dani with a mischievious smile and as his mother drove off grabbed the bag of "toys" with one hand and grabbed Dani's hand with the other and took her into the house. "What would you like to try first?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 06, 2010 1:16 am

Walking back to the car Dani chewed her bottom lip looking up at him from time to time, she knew that he would start keeping things from her, to try and protect her but she really wished that he wouldn’t for she would worry more about the unknown then the known the innertromoil that he must be going through was breaking her heart but she stiffened her upper lip and sighed. She also understood that he needed to feel like he was protecting her she she wouldn’t push him. She also knew from working at the VA that he would sometimes need to be alone so she would allow for that too.

Driving back she held hs hand an smiled at him. She didn’t mind the silence and once they were home she hugged his mom goodbye then walked into the house. Once insdie and he immedtialy jumped to the toys she giggled. “And what makes you think I am going to do anything?” She asked teasiling. She then raced to the room and on to the bed and laid down waiting for him to come in. She wanted to see what he would do now. Hopefully take it slow and let each other be able to explore each other slowly and not just rush to the toys.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Alex laughed and slowly walked up the steps to his room. He had a feeling that she was a bit nervous about using the toys. But they would be good for her when he was gone to help satisfy her needs if she wanted. He leaned against the door jam and looked her on the bed. "Mmmmmmm going to make me strip you?" he asked as he set the bag down. He grinned and slowly made his way to the bed. Crawling up on the bed he moved up towards her, reaching up he undid her pants and began to pull her pants down over her hips.

He pulled them down off of her. He ran his hands lightly over her bare legs, up to her underpants and then pulled them off of her. Grinning he moved up further and looked down at her. "Ahhhhh now for the last two pieces." he began pushing her shirt up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 am

Laying on the bed Dani watched Alex come in still a bit nervous about this all. She didn’t know how she felt about the toys they loooked so big and threatening and although she had helped pick them out just the prospect of having to use them now was a bit frightening but she didn’t want to disapoint Alex, she loved him too much and wanted him to have only good memories to keep him company those long nights, yes she would do this for him. She loved him and he loved her and it would all be worth it.

When he began to crawl up to her she giggled and brought her knees up and let his hands take off her pants giggling slightly again. She looked deeply into Alex’s eyes and found herself wondering, what had he seen in her? She had been a deppressed young woman, on the verge of ending it all, being totured in school and tormented by memories and nightmares But for some reason he had chosen her.

When he moved up even she gently stroked his arms. ‘I loved you Alex” She repeated again .Then allowing him to take off her shirt completely she pulled him down nd kissed his full on the lips passiontly her tongue diving into his sweet mouth she breathed in his scent again exploring his strong back slowly moving his shirt up she moved around to his scar and then froze and her entire body stiffened. She burried her face into his neck and wrapped her arms around him moving her hand from his scars and then took a deep breath and then gently bite into his neck. Hopeing that ether he had been too distracted to sense her reactions or that she could now distracted him.

She took her hands down his side and then holding on to his hips arched her hips upwards to grind against his.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 am

He had felt her stiffen as she touched one of his scars. They were constant reminders of what he had gone through already. He knew that she was already worried about him getting hurt or killed when he returned over seas. He had been wounded three times, and been patched up and was back into it in a short time. All three wounds had not been ones that would have sent him home or back to Germany for recovery.

As she wrapped her arms around him and burried her face into his neck, he moved his arms around her to hold her tightly. Then it did not take long to remove her last bit of clothing, her bra. As she ground her hips into him he laid her gently back on to the bed and began removing his clothing. Once naked he leaned down and kissed her tits and squeezed them. "Now my sweet, how would you like me to take you. Which end do you want to feel me in?" he moved up to her lips kissing them gently as she continued squeezing her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 11, 2010 12:32 am

To Dani it seemed like Alex had not picked up on her stiffening up, or he did and was more interested in having sex, horny man she thought to herself. But for now she wanted the distractions wanted to forget about where he was going and how she had a sinking feeling that he was going to come back to her whole, but no mater what she or shot, or anything.

When he made his comment she giggled. “Lets just take it slow and see what happens” He pulled his face to her face and kissed him passionately on the lips. Her hands holding him close to her. She wanted to make it last and not rush it, to do it nice and slow, explore each other paper use the editable paint or something, but take it nice and slow.

She loved the feel of his naked flesh next to hers. Then she buried her face into his neck “I love you Alex, and I will always be here for you” She had more to say but she didn’t want to ruin the mood. She would say that no matter what she would be there for him, but that was certain to ruin the mood.

So instead she grinned at him. “So make love to me babe” She laughed nervously.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Alex began to softly kiss her neck and shoulders. He softly and slowly, moved over one shoulder across her chest and then to the other shoulder. she had said she wanted to take it slow so he was going to and drive her wild. He softly nipped at her skin as he kissed her soft skin. Slowly he began moving down her body, down to her tits and moved over them kissing them again and again, nipping at the soft and sensitive skin. His hands moved over her sides and down to her hips, again moving them slowly and lightly. "Like this my dear?" he asked her."

As he moved so slowly down and around her lovely tits, flicking his toung over thier hard nipples and gently pulling on them with his teeth, he watched to see what her reaction was. He figured that it would be driving her nuts by the time he got down to her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Under his touch Dani began to squrim but she liked it she wanted to make this last. To give them both something to remember those nights alone the nights that were coming up way to fast for her liking but she would stand strong just had when her dad then her brother left.

A sudden nip at her skin made her yelp and turn back to Alex. “Mmmmm Ohhh I like that” She arched her back, she was being driven nuts he seemed to take her words to heart, that was fine though, later she would pay him back. So for now she wigled on the bed under him.

She rubbed his head and maoned out for him. She chewed her bottom lip and nodded.”Mmmmm I really like that” She gasped she felt herself getting wet but she wanted to hold off and wait make this all last.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

He could see that by the way she was squirming and moaning that she liked what he was doing, and that he was indeed driving her nuts. Soon he was down between her legs, spreading them and lifting them some to get better acces to her pussy. He pulled back the lips of her pussy and began to flick his toung over the soft and tender, pink inner flesh. She was wet and probably ready to have him enter her, but that would wait.

Slowly he incerted a finger and began moving it in and out as his toung slowly caressed the inner flesh of her pussy. His other hand moved slowly back up her body, caressing it, moving around her belly button, then up to her tits. He moved a finger around her hard nipples and pinched them. He was not going to stop untill she told him to take her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

Her plan had backfired she had planned to let him have his fun then take over and take a page out of the book she had found and bought, just a small thing mostly people writing saying what they did, but it seemed interesting and with some tweeking she was certain that she could take it and make it her own. But tht would not be happening this time, he was too good. And her moans and whimpers escaping her lips only proved that.

She contiued to twist and turn. Chewing her bottom lip then arching as he began to finger her. Her mucsles tightened around his fingers as she continued to moan. Finally not being able stand anymore she cried out “Take me Alex Take me” She then gasped and blushed looking at him. Knowing she was making a scene but she needed him now.

((Sorry its short I miss our longer ones Sad))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 am

Alex grinned as she moaned and squirmed until she could take it no more. When she cried out for him to take her, he spread her legs wide and moved in between them. He took his time moving up to her pussy and then slowly entered her and pushed his hard cock up into her. Once fully sheathed in her pussy he began to move in and out of her slowly, bending down to kiss her. She was hot and wet, and he figured she would not be long in cumming. He still was going to take it nice and easy, perhaps help her get a couple good climaxes out of it.

Breaking the kiss he kissed her face and then her neck, "Is this good my love." he nipped at her neck with his teeth. "Or do you want it a bit harder?" he reared back and rammed his cock up into her pussy hard a couple times before again taking it easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 2:02 am

Finally Alex gave her the relife that she was looking for.She was slightly upset with herself she wanted to last longer, but he just had a way with her that he drove her to need him and want him and crave him. Indeed it was going to be hard once he left her. There would be long lonley worrisome nights ahead but she would have times like this to keep her going and give her comefort when he was gone.

When he pushed his hard cock into her tight pussy she gasped. And arched her back up and moaned out loudly. "Ohhh fuck Alex you are getting too goo at that" She teased. She moaned softly into his kiss as he begain to take it slowly she held him. "Hmmm I like it slow" She yelped as he gve it to her hard "Maybe a bit of both" she gasped out She was shaking but her eyes were full of love her Alex. She arched her back and hips up to meat his thrusts. "Ohhh baby I love you" She begain so slowly suck and nibble his neck and shoulders.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 4:05 am

He smiled at her comments and continued to go slow. He wanted her to enjoy it. In a little bit he would probably use the new toys on her and see how she liked them. As she began to suck and nibble on his neck and shoulders he kissed her neck and whispered, "You are my love, my life, everything worth living for." She had changed his life that was for sure. He had no idea of what he would be like if he had not met her. He might have even gotten himself into alot of trouble . Coming back from war, the nightmares he had, and the possiblity of delayed combat related mental issues. But with her in his life things seemed to calm down and he was able to focus and refuocus his mind.

He began speeding up a little bit, loving the feel of the friction of his cock along her inner pussy. Lifting himself up, he supported his weight on one arm and began squeezing her tits again with the other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 12:41 am

Moaning out softly as Alex went slowly she clawed gently at his back. Her hips moving at a gentle pace to match his movements, she wanted him to enjoy it as much as her and she would make sure of it. He would need these memoires soon. She cried out as he kissed her neck. She loved the feeling of his sweet gentle lips on her soft skin. She breathed in his scent. As he whispered she held him close. “You are my everything too Alex I love you so much”

He had such a good impact on her life, with Dustin deploying she would have surely lost it, but he had come into her life and saved her, he got her to stop cutting, and had helped her work though her father’s death and even her mother abandoning her. He had saved her. The fact of her saving him barely registered in her mind. It was him that saved her.

When he speeded up she grunted “Ohhh yes Alex Yes yes yes” She moaned out. She chewed her bottom lip and groaned out as he played with her tits “Baby more” She whispered. His cock inside of her just felt so good and she twisted her hips to get more of it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 pm

He began to move harder and faster, burying his cock deep up inside her pussy, as he squeezed her tits hard. He didn't want to tire her out, if she was wanting to enjoy the rest of the day enjoying each other. He figured that they had plenty of time to explore the toys they had bought. Too he wanted to spend more time with her just being in his arms. With her moving in rythm with him and twisting her hips, it was not long before he was ready to fill her with his hot cum.

He rammed himself up inside her hard and held himself there as he bent down and kissed her deeply and with passion. He pumped his cum up inside her and then relaxed as he continued to kiss her. As his cock receeded from her, he broke the kiss and kissed the tip of her nose and looked down into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm

As he moved faster and faster Dani screamed out for more. Her body was shaking and she was glistening in sweat. She groaned again as he played with her tits, she arched her heads up hard to match with him coming down. She wanted to make this the best it could be for him. So he would always remember that he had something to come home to, and maybe that would keep him a bit safer over there, she swallowed hard and dug her finger nails into his back. She nuzzled his neck. “Alex I love you and always do” She whispered softly.

She felt him quicken so she knew it was coming so she readied herself she felt his hot seed enter her so she cried out and let her release come at the same time. She held him close as he kissed him and kissed him back moaning hotly into the kiss. When he relaxed she smiled. “Mmmm that was great my love.” She rubbed his arms softly and looked up into his eyes and stroked his face smiling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm

He laid down on the bed and pulled her close to him, holding her close, not wanting to let her go. Both were hot and sweaty but that didn't matter to him. He just held her and enjoyed the moment. Later they would have to take a shower and get something to eat but that was later. The day and night went by and they tried out their new toys.

As the night passed quickly, the next couple of weeks also passed all to quickly. Finally it was the day of the prom. Alex and his mother had arranged for Dani to have a day at the Spa. She would be pampered with a massage, having her hair and nails done, a facial and more. Alex took her to the spa and walked her in, grinning. "Thought you could use this, so enjoy it." he told her and kissed her before leaving her in the capable hands of the spa staff. Another surprise for her that he was sure Dani would find out about when Debbie walked in. He had received a call from Dustin. He was coming back for the Prom. He had gotten a weekend pass for it and he would be arriving in a couple hours. Alex was going to be picking him up and both were going to pick up their dress uniforms for the Prom. He could hardly wait to see Dani's face when both of them came out in thier dress uniforms. He would love to see her face when Debbie told her that Dustin was coming back for the prom. A few hours from the time he dropped her off the prom would be starting, and then the after prom party. Then a couple more weeks and he would graduate and be off to retraining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next