The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 11 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Dani enjoyed having another woman to talk to. It had been so long since she had someone to confide in. For so long she had noone other then her brother, she had even turned down the councelling that the Army had offered to her. She didn’t want it to come out that her mother had left. Also she didn’t want to break down and cry. She felt as it she had to be strong. And now she doubted that she could cry. But then again she had doubted that she would ever find someone to love her scars and all. But she had found it all in this family.

She turned her attention back to Martha. “Thank you Martha, for everything” She glanced at her about the doctor. “Alright Martha” She knew that was coming, and it was proably a good idea, Condoms broke and were faulty and she didn’t want to finish school pregant. That would be very difficult plus she wanted to enjoy her life with Alex a bit first.

When Martha left Dani she settled down into the blankets only to hear a cough at the door. She sat up and there stood Dustin a smug look on his face and his arms crossed “Well sister what have you been up to?” Dani just smiled right back. “Same thing you have been up to if I ws with yu I wold be calling Debbie to check on her.” Dustin shifted nervously on his feet. “But what do I say?” Dani just shook her head smiling. “Brother go buy her some flowers and go visit.” Dustin nodded and was gone then Dani leaned back down on the bed and closed her eyes and waited for Alex to come back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 11 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Alex helped his mother cook breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast and butter, with orange juice. He loaded up two plates full and then a pitcher of OJ with a couple glasses on a tray and kissed his mom on the cheek. "Thanks mom." He then grabbed the tray and headed up the stairs. His mother smiling and shaking her head. It was so good to have a house full again, even if it might be for a short time.

If things went well she had a feeling Dani and Alex would get married and might move out. Dustin she knew would probably want to be out on his own. But till that time, it was a great feeling to have a family in the house again.

Alex brought the tray into the room and sat it on the night table beside the bed. He then helped Dani to a sitting position and handed her one of the plates and then poured her a glass of OJ. "So what did my mom say to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Alex brought the tray into the room and sat it on the night table beside the bed. He then helped Dani to a sitting position and handed her one of the plates and then poured her a glass of OJ. "So what did my mom say to you?"

Dustin walked down the stairs and attempted to advoid Alex and Martha for the moment but instead grabbed his keys and went out the door. He got into his car then though back on the night before. It had been his first time and although the cheerleaders had always boosted about their expericane Debbie was a Virgin too. Had it hurt Debbie as much as it had hurt his sister? His sister had always been the pillar of strength and she was stuck in bed. He put the car into drive and drove to the local 7-11 deposted a quarter into the phone and called Debbie. Finding out that she was alone he told her that the would right over. He could tell that she was in pain too so he stopped by store and got her some flowers and a Mcdonalds breakfast then went over to Debbie and served her breakfast and laid with her comfroting her.
Dani had nearly fllen asleep before Alex came back. She smiled at Alex “You know I could get used to you serving me” As he poured her the OJ she thanked him. And took a long drink. “Well on Monday I am going with her to a doctor to get the pill” She paused Then looked up at him “Do you think I should have told your mom that I really havnt had a check up since we lost my dads medical?” She slowly ate the meal and when she was done cuddled into Alex. “So do you think you can run a bath or is that just going to result in a round 2” She winked up at him. Wondering what he was thinking. She then bowed her face. “Last night Alex, you made no noise, wasn’t I any good?” She paused again “The woman on the movie could make the man moan and ground so loud…” She trailed off and couldn’t even look up at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 am

Alex gave a small laugh as she told him she could get used to being served breakfast in bed. "Don't worry about it. Lots of people don't have regular checkups. My mom will take good care of you and make sure what ever needs to be done will be and kept quiet as well." When she asked him to run her some hot bath water for her he grinned at the rest of the question. "Well it might be hard to keep my hands off of you." He leaned over and kissed her cheek and whispered, "You do have a pair of nice tits I love to squeeze and play with."

When she asked about him not making the noises the guy did on the movie, he smiled. "You were fantastic. The people in that sex movie were actors and had to make noises to make it look more real. But trust me my love, it felt great and you were fantastic." he lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Dani liked his laugh and stroked the side of his cheek “I like the sound of your laugh and I mean it I could get used to have breakfast in bed” She winked and as he talked about the doctor she nodded. “Alright Alex I am still nervous though, I got pricribed some meds after my father’s passing, but I couldn’t fill mine and Dustin’s, my mother took all of my fathers money even the stuff that was suppose to go to me and Dustin.” She shrugged. “And what about my marks, what if he tries to send me away?”

When the topic of the bath came she playfully batted him away. “Well as long as you let me relax I suppose” She winked at him. “Can you at least promise me that?” She playfully crossed her arms awaiting for his answer. She then nodded about the movie. She didn’t fully belive him but her protest was put on hold with his kiss. When he started to kiss her she kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck and slipped her tongue in. Then suddenly broke it “I feel if we continue that I wont be getting my bath please run my bath?” She gave him a pitiful puppy dogeye look and then grinned. “Prudy please”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Alex laughed again as he got up and went into the bathroom and began running the hot water in the tub. When it was done he went back into the bed room and gently pulled the covers off of her and then offered her his hand. He pulled her slowly from the bed and helped her into the bathroom.

"Well if you want to get your hot bath, I think I had best go back into the other room." he grinned. "When you are done I will come help you out and back to the bed." He gave her a gentel pat on the ass. He then went back into the bed room and began getting clothes out for himself. He watched her through the open door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Dani smiled at the sound of his laughter and as he ran the bath she sighed contently. Her life was going so good now. She didn’t want to over use Alex’s kindness but she was liking being pampered, it had taken her a long time to get used to it but she was relaxing and relizing that she didn’t always need to be the strong one. That it was okay for her to lean on someone.

When he came back for her she grinned up at him. “Hello my prince” She stood and limped to the bathroom and when he was gone she stripped down and climbed into the hot bath. “Mmmm perfect Alex thank you” She leaned back in the tub and allowed the hot water to soak her mucles her eyes were closed and she begain to soap up her breasts and stomach sighing softly.

After just over anhour her water had turned luke warm and she sat up and draned the tub then reached for the towel covered herself then called for Alex to help her back to bed. She was feeling in the need of cuddles but wasn’t sure if she was ready for another round. Could Alex cuddle with no sex? Only time would tell.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 am

Alex had watched her strip down. Dani had a very lovely body. When she slipped into the water and leaned back and relaxed he turned on the TV to watch while she soaked and would help keep his mind off her naked body. There were cartoons, sitcoms, a variety of sports, real TV type shows that he didn't watch. There were a couple movies on and of course it was about war. He watched one of them. He shook his head thinking of what he would have done in the situations. Of course they had to make the movies interesting and all, but what he or others would have done was quite different. It was such an odd thing to do.

When Dani called him he came to her and helped her from the tub. All she had on was a towel wrapped around her. The urge to pull it away and run his hands over her naked body was strong but he controled himself. He got her back to the bed and helped her back into the bed. He sat down next to her and smiled. "You know it is going to be hard for me to keep my hands to myself." but he put an arm around her and held her to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Dani had heard him channel surfing and then settle on the war movie, that was part of the reason why she had gotten out of the tub the other reason was that the water was cold. But she also wanted to be with Alex. She was nervous about Monday. The doctor would ask about her arms, and Martha would see the full exsent of her arms. And how bad it had gotten. She didn’t think that the doctor would accept the “rough year” story. He would want to put her on meds but she didn’t want that. It had taken them so long to get Dustin meds right. She didn’t want to go through that.

As Alex helped her out of the tub she thanked him. And when then got to the bed she smiled up at him and stroked his cheek. “ It Does feel a bit better Alex” She moved her arms out of the towel and started and the angry red marks then looked back at Alex. “I don’t know how you can find be beautiful with these on me” She hung her head then layed down and pulled him beside her and layed her head on his chest and gently ran her fingers along his navel. “Alex I don’t want you to keep your hands to yourself, maybe just your penis for a little while” She gave a small laugh then looked up at him and softly kissed his lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Alex smiled at the comment she made about not wanting him to keep his hands off of her. As she laid her head on his chest he let a hand run over her naked body, moving under the blanket to her tits and squeezing them. "So you won't mind me enjoying these lovely orbs?" He didn't know if he continued playing with her if either of them could resist going at it again.

His mother remained downstairs. She had heard the water running and knew that Dani was soaking in the tub and then heard movement telling her that she had gotten out and probably with Alex's help. Most mothers would have probably been upset with what had been going on, but she was not like the other moms. She had been there and knew what the two were going through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Dani sighed contently at the feel of his hands on her naked body she still felt somewhat odd being naked she still felt unconcious about her body but for somereason with Alex she felt more content. Alex made her feel better and safier. As he touched her breasts she giggled. "Well you know you will have to keep your hands off of them at school" She winked and kissed him softly. "I really do love you Alex" She closed her eyes and allowed him to play with her orbs.

After a little bit she placed her hands on his and moved them away. Yawning she smiled. "Surely you dont want to have a bed day, I do though but your free to go out and do something if you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 am

Alex could not help but laugh. Yes I won't be able to play with them at school. Ah but afterwards......" he grinned and pulled the blanket up over her. "You sleep and I will check in on you here and there." he hoped that she would be better later on. He gave her a gentle kiss then left her to sleep.

He went downstairs and out to his car. It was time for an oil change and tuneup so he got everything ready and went to work on his car. He kept himself busy with that for a while and then cleaned up and helped his mother about the house cleaning. He made sure the dog and cat were fed and that the dog was let out into the back yard to do his business. After that the dog was upstairs and laying on the bed watching Dani, its head between its front paws.

Alex petted the dogs head and whispered, "You keep an eye on her and come get me when she is awake." he doubted the dog understood him but he had said it any ways. He was going to let her sleep for a while but not to long. Otherwise she would not be able to sleep that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 am

Dani smiled at the sound of laugh again and nodded. “Well afterwords is another story” As he pulled the blankets over her she sighed contently then watched him. “Thank you Alex” She closed her eyes and cuddled more into the blankets. This was good they would have to have do things separtly even if it included her resting and him doing something else.

She slept soundly the bath relaxed her. After a little while she woke and saw Skye looking up at her she smiled and petted her head. Skye craweled forward kissed her face then jumped off the bed. Dani sat up slightly “Hey girl whatcha doing?” Skye let out a soft whimper then took off down the stairs.

Finding Alex she sat down and licked at her hands making a soft whimperin sound. When that didn’t work she let out a soft bark. She glared up at Alex as if he was stupid. He had told her to come get him when Dani was awake but now he wasn’t listening.

Meanwhile upstairs Dani was sitting up in bed smiling. Recounting the night before. She knew it wouldn’t hurt each time. But she also knew that they would have to get up and actually do soemthing worth while today.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 pm

When the dog came down and licked his hand and then barked, he had a feeling that she wanted him to do something. He looked up to where his room was and petted the dogs head again. "She is a wake eh." He rose from the couch and made his way up the stairs. So the dog actually understood him. He smiled and walked into the bed room and then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well sleepy head, what would you like to do with the rest of the day. He didn't care what they did, but he wanted to do it with her. He drew her to him and kissed her. "But first I think you need to get dressed?" he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Dani smiled as Alex came into the room. She had figured out what Skye had been doing when she barked. She had gone to get Alex. Dani looked down at herself she was still naked. She had planned to go to her room and get dressed but the footsteps coming up the stairs stoped that plan short. She leaned back on the bed and attempted to cover up.

"Well I dont know, maybe work on our project?" She winked. "Then maybe go for a walk" She looked up at him then nodded. "Alright if you want me to get dressed I will" She stood wrapping the towel around her and walked into her room and slipped on her military syle baggy cargo pants and a t-shirt. She walked out of the room like that. The whole famiy knew what she was and it was warm in the house.

She went back to his room and embraced him in a hug, "So shall we work more on our assinment?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Alex wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back and then nodded. "The project first and then maybe a walk." he told her. He got their book bags and dumped the contents on the bed. Taking out their notes and their working folder of documents and things already completed, he laid on his side on the bed and began going over their latest notes so Dani could put more things together.

After a couple hours of this, they were almost done with the entire thing. Just some final typing on the computer and printing out things and they would be done. He streached and sat up looking over at Dani. The T shirt was tight on her and showed her tits well and her nipples pressing against the material.

He wondered if she would be willing to try it the other way, that night. But at the moment a good walk would do them both good. He didn't know how far she could walk, or if she was stil sore. They would have to just wing it and see how far she could. "Come on, lets go for that walk. It is a nice day and you need to get out and about for a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Dani sighed contently as he hugged her. She wished she could stay in his arms all day. But she also knew that they would have to get some work done today she she relcuenty got her work book and sat on his bed with him. They worked quickly and she liked that. She liked having a partner that actuay worked and working with Alex she woud most definelly be keeping her A average. Which was a relive.

The time went by quickly and they were abe to accompish a lot . Seeing Alex staring at her she suddenly relized that she was not wearing a bra. She blushed and smiled . “Whoops” she put a finger to her mouth and shrugged When he suggested the walk she nodded and then stood she grapped a zip up hoddie and put it on. Although she was comfortabe with the family seeing her arms she wasn’t ready for the world to see it.

She reached out for his hand and then headed for the door. She smiled then grabbed Skye’s leash. “Can she come along?” Dani looked up at Alex for his anserw. Skye happily leaped between them as if she was begging to come along.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:33 am

"Of course she can come. It will do her a world of good also." He put an arm around Dani's waist as they headed out the door. It was a nice day and the sun felt good on him as they began walking down the side walk. There was a park a few blocks away where they could go and sit on the grass and relax. There was also a couple strip malls along the way that had a few good stores that they could look in.

As they reached the first strip mall there one could see the Army Recruiting station there. Outside smoking a cigerate was a soldier, an NCO that Alex recgonized. It was his Drill Instructor from Basic Training. As they approached, the man looked up and recgonized Alex. "Well now." a large grin formed on his lips. "I heard you had returned home." he stuck his hand out and Alex took it. "They screwed up by giving you a discharge. You were a damned good soldier and I think you would have gone far." he looked at Dani and gave her a slight bow. "And who is this lovely lady?"

Alex introduced Dani. The sergeant smiled, "You got one hell of a man here." then turned to Alex again, "What are your plans now."

Alex shugged his shoulders. "Not sure right now. Get a job I guess and...... " he turned looking at Dani, "Take care of Dani here."

The sergeant looked at Alex, crushed out his cigerate. "Well you know that you will always have a home in the Army if you want to come back." It was his job to recruit and he knew that with Alex's background he would be a perfect one to try and get back into the army. With that though he turned and said his goodbys and reentered the recruiting station.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 am

Skye ran around exciteditly and Dani laughed and hoked up the lesh then started to walk with Alex she liked his arm around her. She blinked at the sun but also lifted her face to it. The sun felt good on her skin. Warming her but she didn’t dare take off her sweater there as no telling who they would run into. Instead she just walked with Alex and Skye. She wondereed where he was taking her but the fact that they were just walking and together was good enough for her.

When they reached the strip mall she immeditatly reconized where they were. She looked up at Alex then took a deep breath then smiled towards the smoking soldier. She smiled again at the thought of her father, he had accomplished the unthinkable he had managed to get all the the sqauds he was a leader over to be able to quit smoking.

As they got closer and the Soldier reconized Alex and shook his hand Dani stood there and sky obeditataly sat down at Dani’s side. As he noticed Dani and bowed Dani smiled. “Good afternoon to you” She would have called him Sir but she knew the response to that would be “Don’t call me sir I work for a living” Instead she nodded “Yes I defiently landed the jackpot with Alex” She grinned up at Alex, she had a feeling she would be paying for that later.

As he turned into the the office again Dani looked up at him. “He seems nice” She grinned and continued to walk. She was worried though. She stopped suddenly. “Alex you know I will support you no matter what choice you make about retuning to the army, I don’t want to hinder you dreams”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Alex had originally had the intent on rejoining the army after he graduated. That was before he met Dani. She had changed his life and made him think more about it. He did not think she could stand having yet another in the line of fire, worry about him while he was deployed. He had no real skills, and there was not a demand for someone that could shoot almost any weapon and kill another person.

When she told him she would support him if he decided to rejoin the army he looked at her. "That would a hard thing for you to deal with. You have already lost your father in war." Still her offer again got him thinking again. It was one way to be able to support them if they decided to move away from his home town. "We will see." he told her.

He continued walking with Dani to the park. Here he found a nice shady tree and sat down under it drawing Dani down to sit with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Dani brought a hand to her fathers dog tags and his class ring she closed her eyes. It would be hard on her. She knew that every time the phone rang her heart would stop wondering if it was him calling or someone calling her to inform that Alex was injured, missing or dead.. She would dread everyknock on the door. Not wanting to see anyone in a offical uniform for she knew what that would mean. But as tough as it would be for him she would not let Alex see how tough it was for her. She would stand behind him no matter what he choose.

When they reached the park and sat near the tree skye obeditatly sat down beside her Dani unhocked her leash and throw her ball. Skye ran after it and leaped in the air turned around in the air caught it midair then landed and rolled on the grass before returning to Dani. They went through this retien for a while. Dani leaned into Alex’s arms looked up at him. “I am really glad you came into my life Alex” She lifted his arm and wrapped it around her.

She watched as skye came back and layed down her head in Dani’s lap. Dani smiled “Awe girl tired already?” Skye responded by licking her face. Dani nodded momentaily forgetting that Alex was there. “I know its coming up girl” She was talking about the Aniversary of her fathers death. Skye seemed to know what was coming, Dani would a rough couple days coming up the one year aniversary was coming up, she had been warned that the one year aniversary would be nearly as bad as the day it happened, ripping open all of the slightly healed wounds it worried her. But with Alex there it would be easier to tell. With.

ALEX! It was then that she remembered that he was there she turned and softly kissed his cheek. “Sorry babe I was a bit lost it thought” She leaned into him again and continued to pet skye with one hand and hold Alex’s with the other.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 pm

He heard her talking to the dog as if he was not there. He held her tightly knowing that things would probably be hard for her the next couple of days. He knew the date her father died and that it was going to be hard on her. "I know, love. I know what is coming up and I want you to know I am here for you."

They sat there for some time just relaxing and watching others play, walk, jog or what ever. It was great just to be able to relax and not worry about anything. But soon enough it was time to go. He stood up and helped Dani up. "Back home and see what Dustin has been up to. He left early today. Any Idea what he is doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Dani looked up at Alex she was surprised. “How did you know?” She bite her lower lip and broght her fathers dog tags to her mouth and looked up at him. “I…I” she bite her lip and shook her head she didn’t trust herself to finish that thought. He had been to war he had seen the hell, how could she just ify herself saying that she missed her father when he had seen his friends die? No it wasn’t right. As he told her that she was going to be there she nodded. “I know Alex I love you” She leaned down and softly kissed his cheek.

She enjoyed just laying there and had thrown the ball for skye and watched the people in the park. She wondered how many of them acutally knew where there freedom came from. She guessed not many. As he stood and helped her up she whisteled and skye came bounding over and Dani reclipped her on the leash. As he brought up Dustin Dani giggled. “While he started to tease me about what he did and I told him that he better go check on hhis girl, then he was gone, she I am sure he is taking care of a really tender girlfriend right now”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 am

Alex laughed at that. Dustin was exploring unknown territory as well. He hoped that her parents were not there to see their daughter feeling "ill". "Well I hope he used protection. Would not due to have her wind up pregnant." They walked back home and once there his mother told him that she was going to visit a sick friend and that dinner was in the oven keeping warm. She would be back about 10 pm.

When she left Alex checked the oven to see what dinner would be and grinned. Meatloaf, potatoes and hot rolls. He then went back to Dani and moved up behind her putting his arms around her. Bending down he moved her hair from her neck and kissed it. "Now what shall we do till dinner time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Dani nodded “Oh my dad gave Dustin the sex talk, you know with him being quarterback and all” She paused “He just couldn’t with me, he laughed about it, could face the insurants fire but couldn’t think of his little girl having sex” She smiled again and ran her fingers along his dog tags. “But I think he would have approved of you though Alex.” She brought his hand to her lips and kissed it softly

As they got home Dani greeted his mother she was still kind of nervous about being around her but that was fading. She said goodbye to her and wished her friends well. Then smiled at the dinner. “Your mom is so kind” She laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. “How about watching some TV?” She girnned know what he wanted but wanted to wait and just cuddle for a while just the two of them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next