The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 37 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Feeling as if she had successfully covered her ass about the party Dani relaxed just a little. She giggled once in the room. She knew it was funny to sleep in sheets that they had dirtied just after a shower but she had no plans to wash them. She wanted his smell to be near her. She would probably wear his shirts to bed as well, just to smell him. She sighed as he removed the robe from her and snuggled into him.

She relaxed under his touch but did not sleep. She felt his heart beat and breathing settle letting her know that he was asleep but she still did not sleep. She fingered his wedding ring, wondering what he would do with it when he was out there, did he wear it on his dog tags or did it stay with her. She did not know that. This was a first for her being a married woman with her husband deployed. Her father had been deployed and her fiancé but never a husband.

When she felt his breathing quicken she began to panic and turned in his arms to look at him. But he seemed fine so turned back and yawned. Finally giving in she fell asleep. The next 2 days were going to be busy then he would be gone for months.

In the morning she didn’t awaken when he did after being awake more then half the night but eventually she stretched and opened her eyes holding him close and sighed she took his hand and kissed it. “Hmmm morning my love”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 37 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips gently, "Morning wife." He put his fore head on hers and sighed. This was great. Just laying there with her under the covers, her body and his entwined. He wished he coud do it for alot longer, but that was going to have to wait till he got back. For the moment though everything was perfect. He tightened his hold on her, "Did you sleep good?" His hand began moving up and down her back, down to her ass cheeks and back up again. It was a good start to a lazy and very together day.

Dustin and Debbie were up getting things ready for that night. Debbie was preparing, dip, chilli, and some sandwiches that would be served for snacks and dinner for some. Dustin was making the calls to make sure everyone they wanted would be there. A good farewell bash for Alex before he left. He looked at Debbie, "Am I going to get one of these before I go?" he asked her grinning.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 pm

“Good Morning Husband” She replied with a smile. She looked up at him as he placed his forehead on hers and licked her lips. She stroked his face gently then got a twinkle in her eyes. She knew this would be their last morning that they would be able to sleep in and just relax but it would also be the last morning that they could have sex.

She nodded “I slept alright” She sighed “Alright most of the night I spent watching you sleep” She kissed his lips softly to silent any worry that he would have. She stroked his strong arms and sighed as he ran his hands over her.

She gently pushed him back and climbed up on him laying flat on him and kissed him passionately. “So my love are you too tired and sore for some morning sex with your wife? She teased.

Debbie grinned “Now even if you were Dani would shoot me” Dustin laughed and nodded. “Well that she would” Dustin was a little nervous about leaving again. Debbie would still have Dani, this time Dani wouldn’t be leaving with Alex, but Afghanistan was a total different ball game. He walked over to Debbie picked her up and grinned. “So are you parents’ home?”

Debbie squeeled and giggled playfully kicking to try to get away. “No they are not what ever do you have in mind?” She asked with a twinkle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 am

Alex was not the type that would refuse sex with Dani. Once he was gone now that would be a different case. There were female soldiers that were out for a good time or to snag some one. Before he was discharged and had to return to High School, there had been some in a support unit that had tried to lure him in. He had been tempted back then but had decided not to. He kind of was glad he had not done so.

He returned her kiss with equal passion and moved his hands up and down her back some before moving them down and finding her tits that were pressed against him. He began squeezing them as he broke the kiss. "I think some one has already decided." he chuckled.

Dustin laughed and carried her over to the couch, and laid her down on it. He sat on the edge of it and began stripping Debbie of her clothes. Once naked he began squeezing her tits. "I think I am going to ravish you my dear. Remember what I said before about that lovely ass of yours." he grinned. "I am going to enjoy pounding it." he bent down and kissed her deeply and passionately.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Dani grinned as Alex clued into what she wanted. There was going to be a long wait before she could do this. She also knew that there were going to be female soldiers and support workers. Dani trusted Alex but wanted to make sure she left him with something that would be ingrained in his brain. As he started to palm her breasts she started to kiss down his neck and strong chest then slowly moved further down leaving marks up and down his body. She reached his junction and softly took it in her hand then licked the head grinning at the results. She was moving super slow and her eyes were half closed in the passion. She only licked a few minutes then climbed back up to him kissing and biting his muscles.

She slowly moved her hips against his own “Hmmm baby” She stroked the sides of his face and continued to slowly move. He wasn’t in her yet but she didn’t mind.

Debbie squeeled “Hmmmm and how are you going to do me in my nice tight, neglected ass with your cast” She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Alex took it nice and easy. He squeezed her tits but not to hard and moved his hands over her naked body. He kissed her neck and shoulders until she began moving down his body. He knew what she was going to do and grinned. But she didn't quite do what he had expected and moved back up his body. He moved his hands down to he ass cheeks and spanked them. "Naughty girl." he chuckled and then drew her down and kissed her deeply again. It would be a nice long morning for them. They didn't have anything to do or any place to go so he didn't mind it at all.

Dustin grinned at her question. "Well you will be sitting on my lap, your back to me, as I sit on the couch." he laughed and squeezed her tits some more. "I know you like it." he told her, and moved down to kiss and suckle on her tits as he squeezed them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Dani could tell that Alex was disappointed that she didn’t continuing giving him head. She kissed him and took his hand and softly started to rub him. “Hmmm is my baby wanting me to do that some more?” She teased him. She kissed him and yelped as he spanked her. “Hmmm if I am naughty maybe you should punish me some more” She said before he had drew her down to kiss her some more.

She continued to rub him slowly wanting to make him squirm with need only to be denied until she was satisfied that the both of them would have something to remember her by. She bit into his shoulder blade gently but enough to leave a small mark. She giggled “Hmmm I wonder if that is Military approved” She said then kissed him passionately on the lips gently pushing her lips through his own and slowly almost lazily played with his own toungue as he massaged his nut sac.

Meanwhile Debbie giggled. “Hmmm seems that you have this all figured out don’t you” She kissed him softly then went and got the lubercant “You ready to grease me up?” Her parents would be gone until the next day at least there were at their vacation home trying to close it up for the season.

Debbie licked her lips and kissed him and sighed. “So do you want me right here or do you want to move” She was kissing him and gently rubbing him as she spoke.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:15 pm

He spanked her ass again. "Yes you are being very naughty." he told her. He chuckled as she made a mark on him. "I doubt that it is approved by the military." he told her. When she kissed him he returned the kiss, dueling with her toung. He continued squeezing her tits as she played with his balls. He wondered how much she could take before she wanted him inside her.

She got up and got the lubrecant and brought it back. He took it from her and said, "Ok my sexy one, bring that ass of yours around and bend over so I can get it nice and greased up." when she asked if he wanted to do her there or some where else. "Here is good, but if you want to use the bed that is alright with me to." he grinned.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Being spanked Dani gasped then giggled. “Mmm I think my ass is going to be a mess of bruises and red marks after this morning.” She had to laugh when he told her that the mark that she gave him wouldn’t be approved she shrugged “Well I guess you better not show anyone” She said when she broke the kiss then she went back to it she was not going to be the first to ask for the sex she wanted to see how much he could handle.

As she was massaging his nuts she accidently brushed his asshole with her pinkie she quickly opened his eyes to see how he would take that. It had been an accident but she had heard that it gave great satisfaction to males while getting hand job or a blow job.

Debbie had gigged and bent over so he could get access to her ass. “Here is prefect place, good memories all over the house” She winked and then giggled. “Come on not too much time before people start arriving unless you want a audience” She said while kissing him gently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

He chuckled at her comment about her ass. "Just red." he chuckled. "Well I won't be letting it show." he laughed. As she continued to massage his balls he moved a hand down and began playing with her pussy. He rubbed her clit and then her wet pussy. He would get her nice and horny. He was thinking of how he was going to make her squirm and squirm until she begged him to takeher. He knew she could not last to long, but he also wanted to make sure that it lasted awhile. Though if she kept playing with his cock and balls he might be spaying her with his hot cum instead of inside her.

Dustin chuckled and began applying the lubricant. "Oh?" he asked. "Think they will come in and catch us in the act?" he grnned and spanked her ass, "Now that would be interesting." Once he was done fingering her ass, "Now ease yourself down over my lap so I can slide my cock up inside that lovely ass of yours."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Feeling his hand on her pussy she whimpered a little but she wouldn’t be deterred she wanted this to last as long as possible, she noticed that he didn’t react to her pinkie had brushed his asshole so she did it again. She lowered her head and began licking the head again, her plan was to make him cum and then she would ride him nice and slow and make him cum again, he if was up to it.

She looked up at him and then started to bob her head up and down making her throat squeeze it. She continued the rubbing of the balls and the teasing on his asshole. She wanted to see what he would do with all of this.

Debbie followed the instructions and eased herself down and then started to move on it. “Ohh Dustin you feel so good” She turned her face to kiss him strongly and passionately.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Oh he knew he would not be lasting long when she began licking his cock and then took it into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it. He could tell she wanted him to cum now and then the next round would be a bit longer, and he would make sure that she did the same thing. He held her head in place with one hand and played with her tits with the other hand. Just sitting and enjoying her sucking his cock.

Dustin grinned as he pulled her back against him and squeezed her tits hard as she began to move on his cock. "It feels good to have my cock up your ass my love." he told her, "I am glad you like having your ass filled with it." He returned her kiss with equal passion and let her move her hips and ass over his cock.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

Looking up at him Dani could tell that her plan was working, she wasn’t sure how soon after he finished would he be able to go again. All she wanted was to give him memories for when he was gone, well that and enjoy her husband. They hadn’t had slow, strong love making in a long time. They have had lots of passionate sex but Dani wanted to kiss and touch every inch of him. If everything went well she would keep him satisfied so he wasn’t too horny during the party tonight.

She whimpered as Alex started to play with her tits. She continued to suck and massage his nuts softly watching him. Wanting to hear those moans that he didn’t really ever make but some sign that he was enjoying it would really help her right now.

Debbie giggled and kissed Dustin again. “You would just like that cock anywhere” She teased “My ass is just the tightest” She continued the movements wanting him to enjoy it all. It wouldn’t be too long and the cast would be off and then some PT then he would be gone again. She nuzzled his neck backwords and gently bit his ear. “Hmmm tasty” She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Oh he was enjoying what she was doing and enjoying playing with her tits. He was not going to be able to do anything like it for some time. He let her do what she wanted and it was not long before he could take no more and he released his load in her mouth and throat. He would take a while to get his cock back up and hard but in that time he hoped to have her clawing at the sheets and wanting to be taken. Two could play at the game and he knew he could make her squirm and drive her nuts.

Dustin laughed and patted her ass with a hand. "Well it is a lovey tight ass my dear, and your pussy is tight as well, but there is something about taking you up your ass that I like." he chuckled and said, "Are you going to wear that skimpy and very revealing bikini tonight?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 am

Dani continued sucking him until she received her reward. She swallowed all of it, knowing it would be the last time that she would be able to do this for a long time. After she had swallowed it all she licked and sucked him clean she grinned at him not knowing if he would want a kiss with his taste on him, even though he would kiss her after he was done eating her out she settled for kissing the way up his body. Kissing his chest and circling his nipples with his tongue then moved up to his Adams apple and with slow purposeful movements suckled and gently bit it, careful not to leave marks

She then moved to his jaw line and then rested her forehead on his and smiled down at him. “Hmmm husband” She whispered “I love you”

Debbie just giggled “Well I am glad that you approve” She said with a bit of a roll in the eyes. She tightened her ass muscles then answered his question. “I will do that for you if you do something for me, I need you to play with my clit” She said grunting and gasping with the friction
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 am

He watched Dani lick him clean of his cum and smiled. She had done a good job of sucking his cock. Now it was going to be his turn. He let her kiss her way up to his chest, and place her fore head on his chin. "And I love you my sexy and beautiful wife." he told her as he moved her down onto the bed. He kissed his way down from her neck. Down to her tits, kissing them, squeezing them and nipping at their nipples with his teeth. Then slowly he kissed his way down over her stomach, to between here legs.

Spreading them he moved between them and then looked up at her. "My turn now." he said as he moved his head down and spread her pussy lips and began to flick his toung over the soft pink inner flesh. He moved a hand down to her pussy and incerted a finger pushing it up inside her as far as it would go and moving it around as he continued to lick her pussy. He knew this would drive her nuts and he was going to enjoy doing it to her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:27 am

Satisfied that she had satisfied him Dani thought she was in the clear for a little bitthat they could just make out but he seemed to have other plans. She let him take controle, wantinghim to enjoy this as much as he could it was now her turn to grip the sheets, her only regret was not to have the camera on for his part but he was sure he wouldnt be forgetting any time soon.

Gasping as she felt him started to flick histongue she arched and gripped the sheets. "Oh Alex" She moaned out and then shifted as he started to finger her. She arched her back and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"That is so good Husband"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 am

Alex grinned at her reaction to him licking her pussy. He knew that she enjoyed it and that it drove her nuts when he did it. He would make sure she came and then build her back up slowly so that they could enjoy each other more. He wished he had one of their toys for her, so he could push it up into her tight ass and have it kept there. It would make her even more horny. Then when the time came, he would fill her pussy with his hard cock and she would have both ends filled.

But those had yet to be unpacked from their return home. Oh he was going to have lots of memories to help keep him going while he was deployed. Then of course they had their cell phones and he would have his laptop so he could send emails. Would be quicker then a regular mail and it would not get lost. They would just have to figure out a time frame that they could send messages back and forth due to the time difference.

As he licked her pussy he looked up at her. "Soon my dear my cock will be hard again and your pussy will be filled with it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Gripping the sheets as he continued to lick her folds Dani moaned out. She knew what he was doing and let him. She moaned out his name again and gently rubbed his head. She growled and twisted her hips trying to get more of him in her.

She licked her lips as he spoke “Oh yes baby” She said with a smile. She was eager to have his cock in him and have nice slow love making, then they would have to clean up and get ready for the party. Then some how convince Alex that they should go to Debbie’s. She couldn’t talk clearly right now so she would wait until they were cleaning up, they had to be late anyways, had to be the last to arrive.

Meanwhile Deb and Dustin were still going at it Debbie had started rubbing her pussy while her ass went up and down on his hard cock. After they finished they would have to clean up, and finish preparing for the party, they had ordered pizza’s and when the address was given the pizza place said it would on the house, a special cake was being made as well. Everyone in the town seemed to want in on supporting Alex and Dustin.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 pm

He continued licking her pussy until he felt his cock becoming hard again. Then he stopped and moved his way back up to her. He kissed her neck and her tits. "Now my lovely one, how would you like me to take you this time. He could do it missionary style, her on top of him, or he could do her doggy style. He would leave it up to her.

Downstairs Mary was enjoying some alone time and watching a bit of TV. She knew what was going on upstairs and just smiled. Soon that baby room would have a little one staying there, and she was going to enjoy every moment of it. To have a little one, especially if it was a boy to carry on the family name would be something that she had looked forward to for some time.

Dustin coninued to squeeze Debbies large tits as she played with her pussy and his cock moved in and out of her ass. He chuckled, and said, "You wait till this cast is off and then you will be in for it my dear." he told her. Finally he moved his hands down to her hips and held her down on his cock, as he pumped his hot cum into her ass.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 am

Brook continued to moan and twist on the bed the more he licked and suckled on her pussy. When he came to her she smiled. “Let’s start with you on top, then maybe on top, I want this to be slow my love, just full of passion” She looked up at him knowing that this might be the last time in a long time that they could make love like this. She stroked his strong muscles avoiding the scars, wondering in what condition would he coming back to her. She couldn’t dwell on it though and she wouldn’t.

She kissed him passionately but broke it quickly and looked up at him and smiled. “Always leave them wanting more” She spread her legs and waited for him to come to her. She wanted to have memories and leave him with memories for those long nights.

Feeling Dustin squeeze her tits she moaned and arched backwards. “Ohhh Dustin” She moaned out. She chuckled “Well even when that cast comes off you will not be completely strong yet, you are going to have to do some PT before you are up to par” She teased.

As he held her hips and pumped his cum into her ass she screamed out her name and then had her own release. She was panting and sweaty but she was happy she moved her head to kiss him. “I love you Dustin”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Alex took it slow and easy. First with him on top and then with her in the Doggy style and taking her from behind. He took it all slow and easy, enjoying himself and making sure she was well pleased as well. He had her panting and calling his name as he finally began ramming his hard coc up into her pussy hard and bringing them both to their climaxs. When done he eased her down on to the bed and laid ther on her a bit as his cock receeded from her ass.

He then moved off of her and laid down next to her, patting her ass cheeks. "MMMMMMM now that was good my love." he told her and kissed her cheek. They would have to get a shower and finally get dressed. He looked at his watch and it was getting towards noon. They had been enjoying themselves for some time. He sighed as he knew they had to get up and probably go say good by to some of their friends before he left in the morning for the base. Dani would be going down with him and his mom so he could get all the paperwork done claiming her as his dependent.

"Come on sexy. We should go visit some of our friends." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:42 am

This was going better then she could thought all the different positions but they were still able to take it slow. She couldn’t help but moan out his name, she wanted him to have a lot of memories to take with him, she also needed memories to keep her company of the long nights that were now ahead of her. She knew this one was going to be a hard one, she wasn’t not going with him she was staying behind to go to school and work at the VA.

She had numerous climaxes before he had his that was her final one she moaned out her name loudly. She was laid down beside him she was panting and her body was shaking slightly. “Ohh Alex that was better than good that was amazing” She kissed him and stroked his chest. She knew that they would have to get up and get going but for now all she really wanted was to lay with him. She knew that they had to be last at the party for the surprise to really work. She kissed him and sighed. “I love you husband” She stroked his face and kissed down his chest and his arms. She was just being soft with him and gentle.

The next day would be hard enough. She already promised herself that she was not going to cry in front of him. She would simply hug him, say good bye, make sure that he had the small gifts including a letter with her perfume and a picture of her for inside his helmet. The scarf, she would email the pictures they had taken, but the video she would send later. She sighed and kissed him again not wanting to leave their comfortable bed.

“Its only noon I just want to lay with my husband” She looked up at him. “Unless you are hungry? I mean I did demand you make love to me first thing in the morning” She winked she kissed him slowly and passionately. “I love you, can you handle having a shower with me or do you need one alone?”

Meanwhile people had started arriving for the party, it was going to be a early one, but all day. They all knew that Alex and Dani had to be at the base early for all the paper work, then she would be alone, plans were already being made for dinners to be dropped off, and care packages to be sent, the Military population in the town had exploded, many had joined the forces. Others were helping out at the VA and going to school to become workers there. The town had really gone through a transformation. It was in the making that a street would be named after Alex’s father and another street after Dani and Dustin’s father. A youth centre was being built but a name hadn’t been decided yet.

There were also scholships being made for students that lost a family member to help them stay in school like Dani and Dustin had also help them go to higher education. So much had happened and the proof was in the people filling in for the surprise farewell party.

Back with Dani she looked up at him and smiled again. “So I know Debbie is wanting to say good bye, Dustin is there too, he is still a little immobile due to his broken leg, so that is two people, who else is there that we should say good bye too? I know my ass is a bit sore, but I have no idea why so a nice hotub soak for a little bit would be nice” She was trying hard to make sure it was a surprise and tease him at the same time hoping that he wouldn’t catch on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Alex got up and then helped Dani up from the bed. He figured she was going to be a bit sore from all that they had been doing. A nice hot shower would do her good and him as well. He went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, letting the hot water run and getting the temperature just right. "All right now time to relax and let the hot water do its thing." he said. He wished he had a hot tub at the house. It would have even been better. They could soak in it and let the hot water do its thing, along with the jets of water. Maybe when the went to see Debbie and Dustin they could use the hot tub there to further ease any soreness.

When the water was right, he entered the shower pulling Dani in with him. He let the water run over them and enjoyed the heat of it. He figured they had done enough sex already. so he didn't really try anything while they were in the shower. There would be a bit more time before they went to bed, for more if they were up to it.

Dustin and Debbie were cleaned up and making sure that everyone parked down the street some so that Alex would not know that they were there. The food was all laid out and music was selected. "They should be coming pretty soon." Dustin said. "If I know my sister, she will be hustling Alex along." At least he hoped she would be.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Once she was off the bed Dani smiled and rubbed her ass. It had taken a pounding along with her whole body but she wouldn’t have traded it for the world. Well maybe for her husband and brother to be able to stay home. She smiled at Alex it seemed that he had not clued in yet.

She watched as Alex walked into the bathroom and walked with him. She sighed as he started the water then when he was in it with her she snuggled into his chest and held on to him. She looked up at him and kissed him. “Mmmm this is relaxing” She took a cloth and softly washed him softly washing his package looking up at him. “How is this my love?” She wasn’t doing it to be sexual or tempting but just to wash him.

“I guess we should hurry, we have a lot to today” She paused “Do you have everything for tomorrow?” She moved under the water to wet her hair then moved again so he could rinse. She shampooed her hair and gave him the soap to see if he wanted to wash her. If not she would get washed herself then rinse then get dressed in her summer dress. She had already given her bag with her and Alex’s swim suits to her brother to take over to Debbie’s so there would be no clues.

Her dress was sleeveless and fell just above her knees it was brightly coloured she brushed her hair and played with her ring. Her father’s dog tags still hung from her neck next to the class ring that he had given her. She put on a little make up and turned to Alex.

“So get going” She lightly slapped his ass. “I really need a nice soak for my sore ass” She walked out of the bathroom “Just going to check up on Skye and Comet.” She quickly made it outside letting the dog out and texted Dustin. “We should be leaving here in like 10 minutes maybe less”

She then walked back inside. “Alex? Baby are you ready?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next