The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Girl Private

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tiger Girl Private Empty The Tiger Girl Private

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:58 pm

There has always been the struggle between each nature and man for control over this world. The high God Tyga, wanted this to end. So he made a prophecy and past it on all around the world to give man and nature hope that the struggle will end.

The prophecy states that a young woman's heart will open up the peace between nature and man. She will be raised as a creature of the half moon forest. There she will be joined by a great white tiger. And the two of them will bring peace to the land.

For three thousand years, man and nature has waited for this prophecy to come true. One night in the village of Ra near the half moon forest, a battle is raging. Blood and screams fill the air. Samurais are attacking everyone in the village killing everyone they see. However one small little girl hides in her family barn. Her face covered in tears and her body shaking in fear. Scared that she will be found. She hears the dying screams of her parents and makes a break for the forest. She runs until her little legs give out. She pants softly as she is out of breath. Only then does she look to see where she is at.

She finds herself in a cave. Even though the air was cold it was warm in the cave. "Hel...hello?" She gets no answer. So she didn't think any animals were in the cave. So she made her way deeper into the cave to stay warm and so she would not be seen. She did not want to risk being found again. As she goes deeper into the cave, she hears a low growling sound. She tenses up and comes to a dead stop. She was scared of what might be in there with her but she was even more scared of was waiting for her in the village. So she just stood there waiting for the animal to attack.

The Tiger Girl Private White_tiger__color_ver___by_knotberry-d5br1al

Back to top Go down

The Tiger Girl Private Empty Re: The Tiger Girl Private

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Chimera growled in a lowered tone, meant to be served as a warning to those that dared to enter his home. The smell of blood was strong, but he wasnt able to tell if it was hers or not. THe wind usually never blew into the cave so all he had to go on was the faint scent. Using his night vision he saw that she wasnt leaving, so he stood up slowly on all fours and stretched as he got up.

Everything about his body was massive, he was 4 times the size of a regular tiger. His muscles where very toned and well built from the hard life he lives and has lived thus far. Each foot step made a loud thud as his weight was also more than the average tiger. Walking up to her as he continued to growl, smelling the air as he was curious about her but wasnt gonna let his guard down. After all she was the first human he had seen in many years, he didnt know what they where like or what they would do. Standing only a few feet from her, letting her see him as he stood there looking at her waiting to see what she would do.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

The little girl saw the tiger and she still could not move. Her green eyes stared at the beautiful creature before her. She was scared but she was also fascinated by the creature. She knew that she should run from here but she couldn't. If she went back, she would face certain death. So she did the only thing she could think to do. She sat down on the floor of the cave. Trying to show that she was not a threat. But also that she was not going to leave. Her small body shaking because she was cold. She says, "I know you can't understand me but I can't leave here. If I leave I die." Her green eyes show fear and sadness. She did not know what else to say or do. Surely it would be faster to die by a tiger than a sword. She wipes her face as the tears come streaming down like a raging river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun May 18, 2014 11:34 pm

He looked at her oddly as she spoke, he couldnt understand her but at the same time he could see her shivering and crying. He stopped growling as she sat down on the floor and then walked to her. Grabbing her with his jaw, he got a firm hold of her shirt and tugged on it trying to pull her to him to get her to follow him but instead it rips the shirt and half of it comes off her.

He looks at her chest as this was different, with all the blood he thought this was a boy but found to be a young woman instead. He then pulled away from her some and scratched his paw on the floor trying to show her to follow him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:44 pm

She slowly stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes before slowly looking at the tiger. Did he want her to follow him? She did not know for sure. But what else was she supposed to do? So she slowly walked closer to him and took the torn cloth from him and slowly tided them back together. It was a temporary fix until she could find some form of needle and thread to fix it. After being closer to him, she slowly got the courage to touch the tiger. His furr was the soft as silk.

She says to him, "I will let you take me wherever you want to. As long as I don't have to go back outside I'm good. My name is Anna." She continues to talk to him as an equal. Not caring that he couldn't understand her. It was better to speak with someone then not to speak at all. She truly thought this creature was beautiful and strong. Although it was strange to see one all by itself. Usually they traveled in pairs at least from what she knew. She walked beside the tiger instead of behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun May 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Once Chimera got to the end of the cave, it was slightly warmer but not by much. Using his snout, he pushed into her abdomen trying to get her to fall and lay down. He could tell she was cold and his furr would be perfect for her to stay warm. Seeing she wouldnt budge, he laid down right infront of her trying to show her by example. He rolled onto his side some as he tried to relax some and offer her the warmth of his underbelly.

He didnt mind that she touched him earlier, it actually felt kinda good to him and it reassured him that she was safe to be around.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:17 am

Anna watching him closely laid on the floor of the cave like he was showing her. She thought it was kind of cute the way he rolled on his side. She made her way closer to him and laid against him gently. She was tired but not tired enough to go to sleep. Tonight's events playing over and over again in her head. She has lost her family. Her friends. Her life the way she knew it all in one night. "Thank you for letting me stay. I have a feeling that you have not been around many humans before. I ensure you that I am safe to be around. I cannot guarantee that about everyone. The men that took my home, have a darkness in them. One that no one can take from them. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have nowhere to go now. And I really didn't mean to barge in on your home. I just need a place to stay for the night then I will leave you alone." She gently ran her fingers through his fur. She had never felt such warmth before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 am

When she got closer to him and laid against him gently, he lowered his massive leg over her and used his front paws to pull her closer. Putting her directly against his chest and undercarriage allowing her to feel the heat that his body is generating along with his soft furr. Her heat comforted him aswell even though it wasnt as much as his.

He lowered his head onto hers and began falling asleep as in a way he was guarding her. Before he fell asleep he licked her shoulder where he could see the skin and very gently he rubbed his claws from one paw on it, marking her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Anna looks at the tiger a moment for she was not expecting him to act so human. She giggles at his licking her skin because it tickled her. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. His warmth surrounded her like a deep endless pool of wantedness. Her dreams though were filled with endless suffering and pain. Her body shakes in fear and presses into him more. Tears streaming down her face as she sleeps. When morning comes, she wakes up and wipes her face with her hand. She slowly slips out of the tiger's embrace and kisses his forehead before making her way to the entrance of the cave. She didn't know that he had marked her body with his mark on her shoulder. She leaves the cave and looks for something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Waking up in the morning, he woke up with a full erection and stretched and yawned some before shaking his furr all over. He then noticed that the woman wasnt around anymore, so he began sniffing the floor and following her scent. Walking out the cave as he followed the scent that was her and wasnt giving up on looking for her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Anna had managed to find some berries to eat by the river. She didn't think that the tiger would want her around. She figured that she would make her way to another village. She finishes eating what she would allow herself to eat. She puts her foot in the water. The water was nice and warm. Her body ached and she slowly removes her clothes and gets in the water to bathe. Her long brown hair floats in the water as she washes her body. Her body was covered in deep scars and bruises but she didn't seem bothered by the forest animals. Animals didn't judge her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 8:49 pm

He got closer and closer to her scent and then it faded away very fast. He looked around and saw the clothes that he had on and walked to them. Sniffing them he could tell this was actually her clothing but didnt know where she was at. He looked up and began looking around untill he saw her. Once he saw her, he then grabbed her clothes with his jaws and held it in his mouth and began walking to her in the water and getting the clothes wet by mistake. Once he was a lot closer to her he began putting trying to get her attention while waving his tail.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Anna turns to him and looks at him for a moment. She pets him gently as though she was stroking his cheek. She says to him taking the clothes out of his mouth and places them on the riverbank in the sun, "I am okay. I'm just washing up. I don't want my clothes to get wet or I will not be able to wear them." She goes back to him and slowly begins to wash him trying to show him what she was doing. She cleans up his body being as gentle as can be. She kisses his nose gently as she washes his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

He turned his head watching her leave the water just long enough to put the clothes on the riverbank to dry and admires her body even though he was a tiger. He licked his lips once she got back in the water and began panting as his fur hadnt been bathed in ages and he was beginning to get hot from being in the sun but that quickly changed as she began bathing him. He couldnt help but to purr as the water was relaxing to him as she cleaned his fur. She made him feel way better as she cleaned his furr and watched her entirely as she bathed him. when she kisses his nose he bows down some as she begins washing his ears, it felt very good. It felt way better than it probably should have and he began licking her breast gently and slowly as she was starting to arouse him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Anna looks at him with a smile as she washes his ears for him. She blushes as she feels him lick her breast. She pulls away from him slightly. She says softly, "Get a grip girl. He is a tiger. He is just showing me affection." She looks back at him for a moment and gets out of the water a moment. She comes back in after putting her hair up with a ribbon. She says to him as she starts washing him again, "Sorry my hair kept getting in my face."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 9:51 pm

with his body halfway in the water, it was difficult to tell that he was beginning to become erect like when he first woke up. Due to his size he was slightly larger than the average human male, but still within a reasonable size for a woman to enjoy. He could hear her talk but couldnt understand her, he was under the impression that she was seducing him and at the same time he was willing and wanting to have her. He had already marked her as his, and with her doing this she was only making the bond grow that she had no clue that was there.

He stops purring for a second as he watches her leave and begins panting and licks his lips as she leaves. Watching her ass he couldnt help but think of her intimately, but when she came back he started purring again and met her about halfway back in the water. Wanting her to lay down he pushed his head into her belly and rubbed up trying to make her loose her balence and fall on her back. Everything about what she had done made him feel that she was suggestiing that this happen, it was true what she had said, it had been ages since he seen a human let alone been around one. He never saw one of his own kind before so he naturally thought that this human was his own kind even though he was far different from what she was. He licked her breast again but this time moved lower and used his long tunge to lick her folds and curve the tip of his tounge as it came back making shure to stimulate her and taste her as he started doing it over and over as he couldnt control himself as he was acting instinctively.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Anna looks at the tiger a moment as he pushed her on her back. She was instantly on guard and crossed her legs. She didn't know what was going on but something was screaming at her to make him stop. But as he licks and teases her virgin folds her brain turns to mosh. She feels a pulse go through her body as the mark activates. She says to him speaking in the tongue of the tiger, "What are you doing to me? I am a human not a tigeress. You should be intimate with someone of your own kind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 pm

With her crossing her legs trying to get away from his tounge, he simply pushes his large head into her legs making them move just far enough where he can get to her folds once more continuing to lick them. Doing this caused the mark to activate as the mark was finally being completely initated and completed. If he took her, they would be bonded and would always be able to talk to each other.

He looked up at her as he understood her and wasnt expecting this at all, he didnt know that she could speak his language, let alone him understand it. He stopped licking her folds and moved further up into position to take her and lowered himself, almost laying on her and let his fully erect cock gently lay on her soaked folds before speaking back to her with his mind,"Im making my mate happy." Hearing that she was human, he didnt know what that was let alone what a tigress was. he licked her breast again as she mentioned that he should be intimate with someone of his own kind and moved his hips some and his cock fell into position. He could feel the tip against her wet entrance and said to her,"but you are my kind," he then began pushing very gently, his animal instincts where all that was leading him now. Nothing could stop him and he couldnt think entirely clear with his mind focused on mating. Feeling that she was tight, he moved as slow as he possibly could as he pushed deeper and deeper in her while licking her neck with his long tounge.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Anna holds on to him the best she could not as he made his way way inside her. She was not expecting this at all. This creature on top of her was being so sweet. So kind to take her into his home. She kissed him softly on the cheek or at least what she thought was his cheek. He was so warm welcoming her in a way she has never been welcomed before. "But you and I are not the same. Can't you see that when you look at your own reflection?" Anna did not know how she suddenly started to speak the tiger's language. But she had a feeling it has something to do with him. She holds her self close to him and looks into his eyes. Even though he was a beast he had the heart of a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 pm

The large tiger couldnt help but to purr as he pushed deeper and deeper untill he was finally all the way inside her. He held it there letting her adjust to his large size and said to her,"we may not look the same, but I feel your destined to be with me. Even if you where not my kind, i would take you as if you where." He then started thrusting slowly trying to let her feel the pleasure even though he could smell the blood that showed she was a virgin untill he began mating with her. He admired that she was so cute to him, kissing his cheek made him feel that she was being affectionate towards him and only made him eager to give her more.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Anna listened to his words and held onto him by wrapping an arm around his neck. She ran her fingers through his fur trying to grow used to him both physically and emotionally. This was definitely a strange day for her. What was she going to do if she ended up pregnant by this creature? Would he end up giving her a half breed mixture of human and tiger? She knew that she should worry about this but right now she didn't care. She was experiencing love for the first time. And right now it felt pretty damn good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm

When she grabbed him and wrapped her arms around his neck, he started thrusting harder and faster for her and for himself. purring as he couldnt help but enjoy the pleasure that he was feeling from this. It was a huge turn on to be with a beautiful creature, she may not be his kind but to him she was and she was a very beautiful tiger at that to him. He could fel her fingers waundering through his furr, and this only made him more excited. She was exploring his body, and he planned to fully explore hers.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Anna moans softly as he pushed deeper and faster into her body. She wraps her legs around him and helps him get deeper by running her hands down his body. She moans in ecstasy as she feels every muscle in his body. Then she guides his hips at a more needy pace. "I don't even know your name." Her folds wet and ready for more. She raised her hips to him so he wouldn't have to bend so low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 pm

He felt her legs wrapping around him as best as she could and then noticed that she had moved her hips so that he could get to her pussy a whole hell of a lot easier. He stood all the way up on all fours and kept thrusting into her, but now he was thrusting harder. It felt better, wetter, and tighter now that she was holding onto him. She was only a foot off the ground, if that but this was enough to make it very exciting for him. Her folds where very wet, and welcoming his cock with each thrust that he put into her. He licked her neck with his long tunge and said,"my name is Asuna, named after my mother."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:16 am

Anna looks at him a moment as he plunged into her needy body. She smiles some and says, "My name Anna Kirito." She made a mental note of the way he liked to this. She looks in his eyes and kisses him the best she can. She says, "You feel so good." She holds on to him but tenses up a little as she feels like she is going to explode. "I am going to cum!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next