The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 20 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 pm

As she was being lead to the bed room she giggled. “Yes you are right she has seen nearly all of us hasn’t she” She paused “Nick is gong to be very surprised” She giggiled again “A vergin but so well trained” Jordan Kissed him back eagerally wanting to wake herself up and hide her fatigue from him.
She was weary from her day, tending to to wounded and the drunk ashole but she wanted to please Garth and give Ellen another lesson. She nodded as he recommended that they wait until Ellen got there she pouted for him but nodded “Alright Mister Garth” But she stroked his chest softly wanting to keep him interested.

Hearing the knock on the door she jumped a little she had been so lost in him that she had forgotten where she was but when she was pulled onto the bed she giggled her legs were spread and her hand rested softly on her masters nice package when Ellen walked in. Jordan simply smiled “We have a treat for you tonight”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 am

Garth began by playing with Jordans large tits. Squeezing them hard and pinching their nipples. With her legs spread, and her pussy exposed, he reaced over and took one of the fake cocks and slipped it up into her pussy and strapped it to her thighs. "This can keep a woman horny and make her cum more. Also if it is your first time having a cock up your ass it helps take away the discomfort, but later it just makes things even better. For Jordan here is now use to having my cock up her ass and enjoys it."

Ellen took a seat close to the bed, she was already breathing harder as she watched the two. She licked her lips and wondered how it would feel to have a man's cock up her pussy and then up her ass. For some reason she was enthralled with what Garth and Jordan were doing. She knew that she should have not been watching them at all. But she was facinated with what they were doing. Some men said that all women secrectly desired to be sex slaves, to have a master that would make love to them, fuck them often. She had heard her father talk to her brother on that subject behind closed doors. She had listened at the door. Now she knew they were right. She desired to have a man claim her and take her. But it had to be the right man.

Garth moved up to the head board of the bed and gently pulled Jordan up with him so she could assume her position on his lap. "I am going to fuck Jordan up her ass. This postion allows the man to be able to play with the womans tits, and her pussy as well if he desires. But also for something else we will be showing you here. Now it might be something you might not like. But Jordan here has done it now a few times and has enjoyed it." Once straddling his lap he took some lubricant and bent her forward and began pushing it up into her ass before he slid his hard cock up into that hot and tight hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 pm

When he began to play with her giant breasts, she moaned softly and smiled at Ellen. As Garth inserted the fake cock Jordan arched her back against Garth;s strongchest and moaned out again. "Mmmm Garth" She drawled out and turned her head to kiss his neck and then his lips. She let him explain then turned to Ellen again and nodde. "Yes Ellen it makes everything feel better" She brought her hands to his and rubbed them softly.

Jordan watched Ellen sit down and she smiled, it was clear that Ellen was torn so she took pity. "Do not fret Ellen, a master and a slave, is different then a wife and husband" She paused before continuing. "You are allowed to watch a slave an master" She kissed Garth again. "This is allowed so do not fret, its simply a teaching exersise" She smiled. "Just a very hot an enjoyable one" She giggled.

Moving back with Garth she simply took a deep breath to relax herself and nodded. "Mmmm you are in the prefect seat" She sighed as he felt him lubericate her ass then smiled as he explaned the other thing "And Ellen I dont want you to fret, Garth knows what he will be doing" She then moaned out as she was pulled down onto his stiff rod she remained stll for a few mintues her eyes rolling into the back of her head. "Hmmmm Garth yes" She grabbed his hands and held them close to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 am

"You see, my cock does fit nicely up into her ass and she does enjoy it there. Reaching up he began to squeeze her tits hard again. "Now all Jordan has to do is rock back and forth and my cock will slide in and out of her ass. This leaves me free to play with her magnificent tits and......" he kissed her neck and shoulders, "enjoy her lovely body. The fake cock up her pussy will make things easy for those doing it the first time. After that it intensifies the feelings the woman has. Having both ends filled is something else, isn't it my love?" he kissed her neck again.

Ellen moved to see a bit better. With Jordans legs spread over his lap, she could see the fake cock up in her pussy. It moved some as she rocked back and forth on Garths cock. "It doesn't hurt having him up your ass like that?" she asked. She had seen the size of Garth's cock and wondered how it could into such a small opening as a womans anal opening. "What is this other thing you wish to show me?" she asked.

"I think we will show her how you can take the dagger in your tit nice and slowly." he whispered to Jordan and then to Ellen, "Like Jordan said, do not fret or be afraid for Jordan. We have done this a few times already and she has come to like it." He picked up one of the small needle daggers and began runing the tip around her left tit. "You see at times there is pleasure mixed with pain. Some find pleasure in being whipped, and other forms of sadomasicist forms of play."

Ellens eyes became wide as she saw the needle dagger. She put a hand to her mouth. Garth moved the tip of the dagger to her tit just below her nipple. Squeezing her tit hard, he slowly began to stab her tit, letting the blade sink slowly into her large tit and her to feel it all the way into it. He continued squeezing her tit as he stabbed it, watching ellen's reactions. He could see that she was surprized, afraid, yet rivited to what Garth was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 am

Moaning moaned softly so not to distrub what Garth was telling Ellen. She reached her arms backwards and wrapped them around his neck and slowly began to rock on hs hard cock groaning and grunting out. She smiled at Ellen letting her see how much she was enjoying it. She sighed as he kissed her neck and shoulders. “Master Garth here really likes to explore my body” She giggled and brought her hands and stroked his legs. To his question Jordan nodded. “Hmmm yes Garth it does feel better” She cried out and quickened her pace on his hard cock.

“Yes I think its time for the dagger too” Jordan gasped out. She closed her eyes licking her lips and grinning she opeend the but only for Ellens benifete she looked over at her breathing heavily getting ready for Garth to stab her. “It really does add to the feelng, I am not one for whipping, and I didn’t think I would like this but it really does feel good”

When he stabed her Jordarn let out a low growl mixed with a moan and squeezed his knees. “Ohhh Garth yes” She moaned out again and sighed. She grinned at Ellen “See much better” She smiled and placed her hands on his legs for leverage and began to pump herself quickly on his ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:40 am

When Garth slowly pushed the dagger into Jordan's tit, Ellen's eyes grew wider and she half rose from her chair, letting out a muffled scream. She saw how Jordan accepted the blade in her tit and how she growled out her pleasure. When the dagger was fully sheathed in her tit she rose to her feet and walked over to the bed. As Jordan continued to rock back and forth on Garth's cock, she looked at the dagger. Garth placed one of Jordan's hands on the handle of the dagger and continued squeezing her tits.

"Doesn't it hurt? You enjoyed it?" Ellen asked, concern in her voice. She reached out and touched the dagger where it entered her tit. She was breathing hard, her tits rising and falling with each breath. Garth knew that Nick would soon be enjoying her tits as much as Garth enjoyed Jordans. "Soon, when I begin to fill Jordan's ass with my cum, I will use the other dagger on her other tit. But I will stab it fast and hard." Garth told Ellen. He continued kissing her neck and shoulders and playing with her tits. "You are magnificent my love." he whispered in Jordan's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Watching Ellen out of her half closed eyes Jordan chuckled softly. "Nay it does not hurt, it adds to the" Jordan arched up easing her ass nearly all the way off his cock then slamed herself down hard half screaming out his name before lookng up at Ellen again as she took over holding the dagger. "I really does add to it Elleen"

Jordan was having a little more difficulty now moving up and down but she did her best. She moaned for her benifiet but also for Garth's knowing that her moans would help add to it for Garth and even Ellen. When he whisped to her she closed her eyes her enteire body relaxing. She loved when he spoke to her like that she turned her head to capture his lips to kiss him softly. She smiled softly at him her eyes her eyes full of love and passion for the man that not too long ago she hated, but those days were fare gone now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 pm

Garth could see that Ellen was a bit confused over it all. How Jordan could enjoy having her tits stabed and enjoy it. But she was and she looked from the dagger in Jordan's tit to Garth and then to Jordan. Her breathing was hard and the way she held her legs together Garth could tell that Ellen was wet and getting close to having an orgasam. Poor Nick was going to have a handfull when he arrived. Garth would have to keep all the elgible young men away from her for the time being.

Garth felt himself getting ready to fill Jordan's ass with cum. "It is time for the other dagger my sweet." Picking up the second dagger he brought it up to her left tit and held the tip to her tit. Squeezing her left tit hard, now ram yourself down on my cock hard" he told her. As she did he plunged the dagger into her left tit hard and pumped his cum up into her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Jordan was panting her body drenched in sweat was shaking she leaned her head back again and used her one arm to be able to ease her tight ass up and down his hot rod. She smiled at Ellen moaning out loudly. "Hmmmm Master Garth" She groaned out. She could tell that Ellen was getting close and she had to chuckle to herself, Nick would defiently be in for a surprise when he finally got here. A lovely surpise though.

When Garth told her about the other dagger she nodding licking her lips she ramed herself down hard as he ordered and then moaned out very loudly when he stabbed her tit and filled her ass. She was now really sweaty and panting , gasping for air, she hadnt reached her climax yet but she didnt mind she simply put her arms behind her head and on his shoulers. 'Mmmm that was great Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Ellen stiffled another scream when he stabbed jordans other tit. Again Jordan moaned and cried out and enjoyed it. But Garth did not feel her climax. "Mmmmmmmmm now what are we going to do? You did not climax and I don't want to leave you unsatisfied." he whispered in her ear.

Again Ellen looked at the dagger in Jordan's tit and watched Jordan as Garth continued squeezing it. She reached under her dress and played with her pussy. Her body shook and Garth could see her jucies running down her inner thighs. "You know I can't just leave you hanging my dear. You have to enjoy everything to the max just as I do." he kissed her neck and moved his hand down to the fake cock in her pussy and began moving it in and out of her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 am

Pleased with herself that she had held on even though the urge to release herself with Garth, but she wanted to show Ellen more, and she smiled when Garth mentioned it, he had noticed and he did care. She leaned back and softly whisped. “I just wanted to show Ellen what else you could do to help me climax my love’ She had called him “love” with out even noticing again but then she turned her attenton to Ellen grinning at what she saw. “Hmmm you are coming along nicely”

When he began to pump the fake cock in and out of her tight pussy she continued to moan and groan but she wouldn’t let herself fullyi climax until Garth said so for he had the best view of Ellen and only he could see if Ellen had seen enough or not. She continued to sqrim and moan out his name.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:08 am

"It looks as Ellen has enjoyed her lesson." he whispered in Jordan's ear. "Now you may cum and then relax a bit while I play with your tits." He continued to move the fake cock in and out of her pussy, his own cock having receeded from her ass. He also continued squeezing her tits, that both now hand the daggers embeded in them.

Ellen had to return to her chair. Her legs were weak and she could hardly stand. "Oh my." she gasped out, and then blushed deeply. She had never knew what it was like nor how good it could feel. She wondered how much better it would be to have a mans cock up her pussy. But that was something she would not know for some time she figured. She was a free woman and was expected to act certain ways and she would never just let any many have her. Even if it was before being married, she would not just have any man. She wanted it to be for love and not just sex. Garth had Jordan, a sex slave. But from what she had observed it seemed to be more then just that. He seemed to really care about Jordan and she could tell by the look in her eyes that Jordan cared for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Once Garth gave her premission Jordan released her climax in one loud scream. Then panting she leaned against Garth "Hmmmm thank you Garth" She was still panting ,she was exhausted she had just tended to many wounded, been slapped and washed Garth clean, and now had just had a long lesson for Ellen. But she gently leaned against him again and stroked his legs. Her legs were dripping and sticky, her ass was dripping and her body was sooked with sweat.

She smiled at Ellen, "How you doing Ellen?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 am

Once Jordan had climaxed and had settled down a bit, Garth moved her from his lap to sit next to him on the bed. Putting an arm about her shoulders he reached down and squeezed her tit with that hand and squeezed her other tit with his other hand. "Are you alright my sweet." he asked her. She looked almost exausted now. He reached over and picked up the gauze and ointment he used when he removed the daggers and slowly removed the first one. He withdrew the blade slowly and placed the gauze to the small puncture wound, then placed one of Jordan's hands on it to keep pressure on it while he removed the second dagger, repeating what he had done with the first.

With her holding the gauze in place he reached down and removed the fake cock from her pussy and sat it on the bed. "I think a nice hot bath will be in order for you my dear." he turned her head and kissed her lips softly then moved his head down and kissed her tits where the daggers had been and made sure that there was no further bleeding.

Ellen watched everything, licking her lips. When Jordan asked how she was doing, she had to clear her throat and said, "I'm ok." Her breathing was calming, her tits were moving up and down more slowly now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Once she was moved to the side she sighed contently. She leaned into him her eyes half closed she had enjoyed him, but she was very weary, but she of course wouldn’t allow herself to fall asleep until he was finished with her. When he squeezed her tits she arched slightly and softly moaned out. He loved his touches and when he asked her she looked up at him her eyes full of love but also it was clear in her face that she was tettering on exhuastion. “I am happy my love” It was a complete anserw but she didn’t want to hurt him by telling him that she was very tied and felt the need for a hot bath”

Removing the daggers caused her to moan again. When he tended to them he smiled. He was so gentle and loving and it was a great thing for her. She licke her lips when he removed the fake cock her back was aready arched up against his chest but now she gently kissed his cheek. “Do you mean to show Ellen what else a master could do?” She whispered softly in his ear In her mind it was all a lesson for Ellen” When he kissed her wounds she gently ran her fingers throw his hair.

Turning to Ellen she smiled “I be thinking I am not the only one that needs a bath” Winking she nodded knowingly. She again turned to Garth awating his anserw to if he was going to show Ellen the non sexual part of a master/slave realtionship, or at least Jordan’s and Garth’s realtionship.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Once he was satisfied that Jordan's tits were alright he moved from the bed and helped her from it. "Well lets get you that nice hot bath and then you need to rest for a few hours." He put an arm around her to help her to the bathroom where he would help her with her bath. The hotel had a large water tower to the side of it and it had pipes running to a number of metal tanks that were heated to give hot water to the rooms, and other pipes to run the cool water for cold water. Once in the bathroom he opened the spicots and began drawing the bath water.

Ellen smilled and went to the door to watch for a few minutes then she said, "I will go to my room and draw a bath. I will stop by before I leave for the plantation." She left Garth and Jordan so they could have their time alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Being helped off the bed Jordan smiled she was looking forward to a bath, walking proved to be a challage but she did her best. He allowed Garth to take on most of the weight without even fully noticing it. "Thank you Sire, a warm bath does sound lovely" She paused so did a rest "With the rest though, only if you wish me to Sire, I know you had a rough day too Sire" She looked up at him worridly. He did look tired to her, but what did she know?

When he stated to draw the water she sighed contently. "Hmmmm that looks good love" She turned to Ellen winking "Alright Mistress Ellen have a good bath" She turned back to Garth "If I may say so, Nick is in for a surprise when he arives here" She took a few tendersteps to him, her face was still stinging and she was sure she was burised but didnt dare bring it up he had been facing away from it for most of the time so he wouldnt have seen it before. She looked into the bath waiting for it to fill up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 am

When the bath water was ready, Garth helped Jordan into the tub. She was weary, and almost on the point of exsaustion. Her walking to the bathroom was proof of that. "Now this should help you relax and once done here we both shall sleep." He began putting oils on a cloth and moving it over her arms, neck and back. Then he washed her lovely tits, teasing them a bit by squeezing them as he washed them, then down over her stomach to her pussy and then her legs. He took his time, moving slowly and as he did he kissed her lips gently

Yes things had progressed with her quite well he thought. He had brought her out of her shell and now had a beautiful and loving woman who enjoyed anything he did with her. Some was painful but she took that and enjoyed the pleasure that went with it.

Once he was satisfied that she was clean, and hopefully relaxed enough, he helped her from the tub and dried her off, again playing with her tits some and kissing her neck and shoulders. He could not help himself it seemed, for he did enjoy looking at and touching her naked body. "Now my dear it is time for sleep. I think we both need it." he gave her ass cheeks a squeeze as he guided her back to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Once the tub was ready and she was helped into the tub Jordan smiled "Thank you" She sighed out as the water felt so good against her skin she turned her head to smiled up at him "This feels lovely Garth" She smiled, they were alone now and she was allowed to be a little less formal with him. When he begain to wash her arms she sighed out softly. She was enjoying being pampered she wasnt fuly used to it yet but it was relaxing her sore mucles and it made her even more grateful for Garth.

She didnt even mind when he begain to play with her tits she simply smiled an kissed him back equally gently she loved his touch and her soft sighs proved that. When he washed her pussy and legs she gasped out then giggled softly. "Mmm now I wont stick to the sheets" She softly whispered into his ear. She gently stocked his arms as he washed her. Knowing that she had come a long way and she had a feeling that she would be going a lot further.

When he helped her off and dried her she again smiled at him "You are too kind Sire" She whispered out and wen he kissed her she giggled. "Mmm I shall never grow tired ot that" Walkng back the bed proved a little easier but she was still exhausted. When she got to the bed she sat on it waiting to see where he was going to lay, she suddenly had the urge to lay her head on his chest to sleep and to feel his arms around her but he would have to wait until he laid down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Garth crawled up onto the bed and pulled Jordan with him. "Come my dear and we will just relax and sleep for now." Pulling her to him he laid her down and then he laid down next to her and put an arm over her, letting his hand move over her naked flesh some. It was warm so they did not need a blanket. Outside was quiet as the town seemed to be settled down now after the fight with the pirates. Everyone was to tired to party down and then again there were those that had been wounded. So it was peaceful and the sound of the surf wafed through the air giving a calming feeling.

"In the morning though my sweet we will see what we will do." he grinned. He closed his eyes and held her to him as he slowly began to drift off to sleep. It had been a strange yet interesting day and he felt tired. Hopefully in a few days Nick would arrive and then things would indeed get interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:18 am

Watching Garth closely she tried but failed to stiffen a yawn. Then when he pulled her down she fell like a bag of potatoes. Her body clearly finally paying her back for her day. She quickly laid her head on his chest but then relizing that the sore part of her face would be shown she gently moved her wet hair to cover it. She sghed contently and licked her lips she was so content everythingwas so prefect now

she was close to sleeping when he made his coment she simply nodded then thinking better she spoke softly "Alright Garth" She yawned agin and sofly laid her hand on his chest and fell asleep. Her exhuasted body finally getting the rest it needed. The morning would show if she had a mark on her face fro the slap or not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 am

Garth slept good that night. When he awoke in the morning he looked at Jordan and kissed her cheek gently before getting out of bed. He saw the slight bruise on her face where the man had hit her. He frowned a bit and thought of the man that had did it. If he saw him again the man would not like it to much. He might find himself taken out to sea and thrown overboard. Much more cruel then just beating the shit out of him, and a more just punishment.

While Jordan slept he went in and drew a bath and got in and soaked for a bit, letting the warmth of the water ease the stiffness in his muscles. Once done he pulled a cord in the other room to call a hotel servant. When the servant arrived he ordered food and drink to be brought up. He then went over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. Leaning down he kissed her neck and throat and took one of her tits in a hand and squeezed it. "Time to wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Wrapped in Garh's arms Jordan slept soundly her body and mind clearly needed the rest. She was not even aware of him arising in the morning, she simply sighed softly and rolled over and continued sleeping. She was exhuasted and her body needed more rest to continue healing. She had been through a lot in the last 24 hours but now her body was getting what it needed.

She was not aware of him running the bath, nor ordering food but when he sat own on the bed and kissed her and spoke to her. Jordan's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him. She could tell that he had just had a bath she reached up and stroked his cheek. "Garth I;m sorry, I should have been awake for your bath." Her eyes showed concern and love. Movng a piece of hair from her face she winced then suddenly remember why and she attempted to cover it up. In her mind Garth had not seen it and shouldnt.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Garth smiled. "Do not worry about it. You needed your sleep. How do you feel?" he asked. He then stopped her from covering up her face. "I have seen the bruise." he told her. He moved a hand to her face and softly caressed it. "Now you get dressed so we can go down to the docks and see what the Captain is up to. He will probably remain here until we return to the mainland. He needs to replace those men he lost and give the rest of his crew some shore leave." It would give her a chance to talk to Marla and see how she was doing.

Garth stood up and got dressed himself. "There will be food arriving shortly. We will eat and then go on down to the docks." He would also check to see if any ship had come in yet from the mainland. With out the pirates out there, with them all being at the islands, the ships would not have had any difficulty crossing over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 am

Still blinking in the morning light Jordan smiled softly, he had let her rest and that made her feel even better! As he told her that he had seen the burise her face fell, "I am sorry" She spoke softly but as he carrassed her face Jordan leaned into it as if she was a kitten leaning in to a stroke.

When he told her to get dressed she smiled and stood up completly naked and went to the closet and pulled out one of the dresses that he had bought her, this one cut very deep in the front, showing off her cleavage. and was cut up passe the knee showing off her legs. Then walked back to Garth "How is this Sire?" She was lookng forward on seeing Marla again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next