The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 11 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 am

Grewbeard looked at Jordan and laughed at her then backhanded her hard. "When you are asked a question slave you will answer it quickly and truthfully." He grabbed the top of her dress by her tits and ripped the garment from her. "Collar her and chain her with the other one." He smiled. "I have no need of you to answer though, I already know who your master was." He pointed to the satchal that contained the sex toys that Garth had brought. "Also the other clothes for you in his former quarters."

As one crewmen snapped on a collar, the Greybeard took her chin in his hand. You will never see him again my lovely slave. He is dead and thrown overboard, shark food." He lied to her, but only in part. Her master would never see her again. Once at Orin she would be sold and probably taken to a far away country to be resold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:52 am

Jordan stopped herself from crying out as she was backhanded but she felt the blood begin to pool in her mouth she grinned and let it pool the frist chance she had she would spit it all at the bastard. She nearly lost her compuser as she was stripped naked but she remained straight faced and didnt even rub her throbing jaw. As he spoke she continued to pretend that she did not understand him. Sure he knew her master but she could still not understand what he was saying. Maybe Garth got her from a forign land.

When she was recollered she closed her eyes she hated the feeling of the collor on her as he took the chain and grabbed her chin she took her chance she cocked her head back gathered all of the blood and spat directly into his face. She heard what he said but showed no sign of understanding him, she really hoped he would belive that she didnt understand. Then maybe he would talk freely and give away secrets.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm

As the crewman was about to obey his captain, Jordan spit the bloody spittle in Greybeards face. He wiped it off with the sleeve of his coat and the looked at her with a hard stare and then laughed again. "Ah one with alot of spirit and defiance. You will bring a very good price my sweet." the crewman pulled on the chain and pulled her roughly over to the ring in the floor and locked it in place.

Greybeard turned his attention to Marla. "Tonight my lovely one, we will continue where we left off the last time I had you. You I might just keep for myself." He laughed again and then ordered everyone out of the room and he left the two slaves to themselves.

"With the wind being favorable, we should be close behind the Raven when it gets to Orlin." Captain Treavor told Garth.

One of the crew asked, "Why did he not kill us. I have heard that he leaves no survivors."

Garth wondered about that himself. The priate had looked at Garth as if he knew him. But Garth had never laid eyes on the man before. "What ever the reason, he will rule the day that he didn't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Jordan stared right into his glare showing no fear, she had excpeted to get slapped again but when he laughed she showed no sign of undderstanding what was so funny. As he spoke she shrugged as if he had not even made sense to her. She spoke in the langague of a land far away where she had lived when she was a whipping girl "Ő nem halott fogsz megbán ma te lopott engem te Egyedi mongrol ő fog talál engem és vágás te le" (Which losely translated to He is not dead you will regret the day you stole me you Unique bastard he will find me and cut her down)

As she was rechained she had to bit the inside of her cheek, She hated being chained and hated being bonded but most of all hated being naked before anyone else other then her dear Garth. As the room emptied she didnt turn to Marla until she heard the footsteps fall away then she turned sharply to her. and whispered "We can not talk or be seen as friendly or they will kill us" She wanted to tell her that she was sure that their masters were not dead but she didnt know if she could be trusted not to give out that info during torture. Instead she stared forward and willed for Garth to hurrey.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 am

Marla was still full of anger. She pulled on the chain testing it. She wanted to get to Greybeard and kill him. When they brought Jordan in her heart sank. She had hoped that Jordan would have escaped detection and been able to stay hidden. It made her more angry when Greybeard hit Jordan. She could see she was trying to make it look as if she was from another land and did not speak the language there.

When they all left and Jordan and her were alone, Jordan told her that the could not be seen to know each other or they would be killed. "No it does not matter to them. They will sell you, and as that bastard said probably will get a good price for you. We must escape some how." she told Jordan. I heard the crew talking earlier. They let my master and some of the crew go and I think your master as well. They put them in a boat and sailed off."

Food and water was brought to the two lovely slaves "Eat. Captain wants you both nice and fit when we reach port." the man told them and left.

"Eat." Marla told Jordan, "We must keep up our strength. Perhaps an opportunity will present itself for us to escape and we must be strong enough to take it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 am

Jordan nodded she supposed that Marla was right but she still wouldnt talk infront of him she wanted to keep up her game. Surely something would slip and the men would talk and release some secrets she relized that she would have to be alone and that thought scared her but maybe a simple whisper would happen and she would be able to tell her dear Garth. She still had hope that her Master would find her and rescue her.

When Marla told her that their masters were alive she grinned and looked at Marla. "They will come for us, Sire promised that he would come for me." She was certain now that they would be resuced from the pirates. She turned to Marla "Our masters will come for us" She feared that if they tired to escape they would be beaten, she had survied many beatings but could Marla?

When the food was brought she turned to it and glared at the person that spoke and shook her head furthing her lie that she couldnt understand him but as he left she turned to Marla. "I also hid some of our supplies on my person in case they start refusing to feed us.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am

For the next two days the two ships sailed towards the pirates destination. Finally the island came into view and Greybeard brought the two ships into port. The Raven was towed up to a dock and moored while the other ship was anchored in the sheltered bay. Greybeard came down to two lovely slaves. "Now my lovelies, we be back home." he looked at Marla. "I be taking you with my and we will get reaquainted." He grinned. "As for you my pretty, you will be cleaned up and sold in a day or two."

He roughly pulled Marla's arm behind her and tied them, then unchained her and drew her to him. "I be enjoying your lovely body, yes. I shouldn't ove sold ye the first time."

As the First mate came in, he turned to him and said. "Bring this one along. She be staying at my place till the auction. " The first mate pulled Jordan's arms behind her and then tied them. Undoing the chain he pulled her to her feet and followed the captain.

The small boat with a good wind in her sail followed in the direction of the Raven Towards early evening of the second day, hours after the Raven had arrived the small boat with Garth and the others spotted the island. It was dark when they made their approach. The sail had been taken down and they rowed the boat in. One could see watch fires on the cliffs above as they entered the entrance of the cove. On either side was a fortress, lit here and there.

Soon enough the small boat was beached and the remaining crew of the Raven, Captain Trevor and Garth made for the town that had been built around the docks. They could hear the music and the loud voices of the pirates as well as others coming from taverns. Drunken pirates tried to walk down the crooked street, a couple fell to the ground and as the other's turned to laugh at their commrades the crew struck, using pieces of wood to hit them over the head with. They tied them up and took their weapons. Now armed Garth sent Treavors and the crew to secure the ship, as he went to find out what happened to Jordan and Marla.

"We but a few hours. So hurry and prepare the ship." he told Treavors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Jordan could only tell the time by when food was brought to them, by her estiments it had been two days, she had made sure that her and Marla had taken shifts during the night to keep watch while the other one slept. But on the final night she let Marla sleep, Jordan had been through all this before many times, each time the food came she would look who ever brought them the food and promised them that they would regreat it if they didnt free her and Marla that they would regreat it. She knew when they finally docked and when greybread entered she turned to him and made towards him but the chain stopped her. She glared at him "You be sleeping with davy jones before the next full moon" When he tied Marla up her anger nearly boiled over and if she hadnt been tied up herself she would have done damage to the captain somehow.

Being led out she again spat in the face of the 1st Mate. "You will regreat this, I will get free of you and you will pay for stealing me" She glared at him "Last chance you know" Then she stared straight ahead and lifted her head up not showing her embarrassment of being paraded around naked. She knew her master would come for her she never lost hope of that. She hoped that Marla wouldnt loose hope, for she knew Garth wouldnt leave with out the both of them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 am

The first mate only laughed as did all the other pirates that she tried to convince to let her and Marla go. They all knew that their port was secure from any kind of attack. Ships would have to try and manuver in to attack the fortress and cannons along the cliffs. They would have to fire upwards while their cannons fired down, giving more range and being on solid ground better aim. Ships of various nations had tried and now lay at the bottom of the ocean.

Captain Trevor knew that even if they got the ship the chances would be slim to get out of the bay with out being detected and challenged. While the majoity of the remaining crew headed for the ship, him and a couple other's made for the fortress. They mostly just mortered stone walls that protected the cannons and pirates that would fire them. The walls wer thick and would be impossible to destroy by cannon fire from a ship. But the cannons was another matter.

The pirates were an over confident bunch. Only a couple guards and lookouts had to be taken care of. Treavor and the other two set about sabatoging the cannons. they packed gunpowder into the barrels and then mud in them, When the pirates tried to fire them the gunpowder would ignite but would be contained within the cannons, causing them to explode.

Mean while Garth made his way into the makeshift town. He had taken some of the clothing from the pirates they had dealt with so he would blend in with them. He figured that not all the pirates would know everyone. He had to know where Jordan and Marla had been taken. He slipped into a tavern and kept his ears open. Soon enough he heard some of Greybeard's crew talking. Complaining to each other about not being able to enjoy the two slaves they had found. This made Garth grin. At least the scum had not touched his lovely Jordan. It took a bit of time but with a few guarded questions he found out where they had been taken. Now he had to get to Greybeard's place and deal with the man and any that would be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:44 pm

The laughter of the priates only angred her even more she struggled against her resistraints trying her hardest to break free of her captives but she was bound too tight and she was just making herself more wery. She knew that Garth was coming for her but until he had made it to her she had to keep her strenghth up.

Being parade around naked bothered her yes, but she was also accostumed to it. She only hoped that Garth would find her before she was sold ,for this rowdy bunch would most liked pool their money together so they could all share her. She felt bile raise up in her throat it burned her but she simply swalloed it. She would not let anyone know how they were affecting her she simply started to whistle and hum to herself. She wanted to see how they would react to her having no fear towards them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

The first mate took her all the way up to the Captains place. Him the other captiains had small houses up above the town. "I may bid on you myself." he ran a hand over her ass cheeks. "You are a firey one and I am just the one to break you." he laughed. "Try as you will, you do not fool me my pretty. You are frightened and think of nothing but escape. But there is none here. Where will you go, hmmmmm. It is an island and we know every inch of it."

Once the cannons of the fortresses had been sabatoged. The Captain and two men made their way to the ship. It would not be long before the guards were discovered and all hell broke loose. He hoped that Garth would find the two slaves and get back to the ship in time.

Garth moved quickly. He didn't have much time. In the darkness he blended in as just another pirate. He caught up with Greybeard's first mate. He was taking his time taking Jordan to the Captains place, enjoying feeling her body beneath his hand. The grin on his face soon changed to one of surprise as his body stiffened. A trickle of blood dripped from his mouth down his chin. As Garth withdrew the dagger from his back the dead body of the First Mate dropped to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Jordan's anger was building she hated the man that was leading her the the captains quarters her eyes were fixed ahead. She wanted to dart them around to look for her master she was begining to worry that Garth wouldnt get to her before the auction she hated to think that he would have to pay twice or her. She knew he would find her and rescue her but would he get to her before the auction. As the frist mate told her that he was going to bid on her she felt the bile raise up again. "You bid on me I will castrate you the first chance I get!" She made a motion as if she was going to bite him but her chains stopped her. "Ohh you are a big tough guy tie up the female is the only way you can controle them"

But his hand on her ass made her shudder. "Get your flithty hands off of me you scum you will regrate the day that you stole me" She hated his hands on her body, she wanted her Master, that thought struck her as odd, she actually wanted her master. She was about to turn around and give the 1st mate another tongue lashing but as she did she saw his smirk turn to a suprised look, a small scream escaped her lips as she saw the blood and when he fell down dead Jordan spun around looking for his killer her eyes couldnt focus though her breathing was ragged she could see a shadow of a man and demaned "Who is there?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

Garth was dressed in very different clothing then what he had on when he was aboard the ship. He had watched the pirate touch his slave as only he could do and he made sure the pirate paid for that. It was dark out and the path to the house of Greybeard was not lit. Jordan had the same fire as when he bought her. He pittied the man that would try to use her now. She had come a long way from the abused slave girl and when she had told the pirate she would castrate him he beilived it.

"You do not recgonize me?" he grinned as he moved forward some more. He now stood before her and took her into his arms. "I told you I would come for you." a hand went down to her sweet ass cheeks and patted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:01 am

Jordan was breathing heavily her eyes looking around for who killed the 1st Mate, even though she was bound and tied she would still be blamed for it. She thought about the last couple days, her ship had been attacked, she had hidden, been found, been striped, chained and tied. Now she had been paraded around naked and the priate and dared touch her the way that only Garth should touch her and now he was dead.

As the man spoke Jordans eyes lit up she would reconize that voice anywhere. As he stepped forward Jordan looked up and him and nearly burst into tears as he embraced her she burried her face into his chest if she hadnt been bounded she would have thrown her arms aroud him. "I never lost hope Master I knew you would come for me, I didnt want him to touch me please belive me." It was clear that she was close to losing composer but knew that right now wouldnt be the time but soon when they were alone.

She sighed softly into his neck. "Please I want to get away from here, the captain said he be keeping Marla for himself, Master I know I be not in the place to ask for anythingbut I cannot leave without her, I made a promise."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:45 pm

He cut her bonds and finding the key to her collar on the body of the First Mate, he unlocked her it and three it and the chain into the bushes. "I planned on getting her back as well and dealing with Greybeard." he told her. Taking Jordan by the hand he began to continue up the path towards Greybeard's house. Once there he heard only Marla's voice cussing him out and telling him to keep his filthy hands off her, and his laughter.

Drawing his sword he moved up to the door and knocked. He looked at Jordan and smiled as he brought the sword up. The door opened and Greybeard stood there. Garth knew that he was expecting his first mate and Jordan. His eyes went wide as Garth brought the tip of the sword up to the pirates throat. "We meet again Captain." He pressed the tip further and the pirate moved back into the house. Marla was chained to the ceiling and floor, spread eagle and her arms above her head.

"Jordan, go release her while the Captain and I have a little talk." he told Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Jordan grinned as he cut her bonds she rubbed her raw wrists, she had done it herself resisting and trying to break them. And as he removed the collor she bowed her head. "Thank you Sire I do so hate that thing" She moved up and kissed him sofly on the lips then walked with him. She was pleased that he had planned to get Marla she couldnt leave her behind that wouldnt be right. She could hear Marla from behind the door and grinned it seemed that she was just as fiesty.

When they got entery Jordan nodded to his orders and raced over to Marla she found the keys and unchained her and undid her bounds. "I knew Garth would come for us" She smiled and helped her up and then stood and waited for the next instructions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 am

Garth backed the captain up further into the room. "It is not nice to steal from me Captain. Especially someone that means a lot to me. Now I want to know something. You seemed to know me when you took the Raven. I have not seen you before."

The man smiled, "Aye just like your father you are. Bold, a man of action and as it looks a very determined man."

"You knew my father?" Garth was a bit taken aback at that.

"Twas before my pirate days. But even then I was running with bad company. To make the matter short, he spared me life and let me go when others would have surely slit my thoat for the things I had done. I let you and the others go because of that debt I owed. Didn't think you be fool enough to come after me though. You know there be no way you can escape. Once the alarm is raised the cannons on the cliffs and fortress will destroy ye."

"I'll worry about that when the time comes." Garth told him.

Suddenly Greybeard reached behind him and grabbed a pillow from a chair and threw it into Garth's face. At the same time he moved from the point of Garth's sword and grabbed a pistol from a nearby table. By the time Garth had knocked the pillow away and again turned towards Greybeard, the man had the pistol. "Now me young friend, tis me that holds the the winning hand." The smirk on his face was short lived though. It faded quickly and was replaced by one of surprise as his body stiffened and the pistol dropped from his hand.

Marla stood behind Greybeard, her hand on the hilt of the dagger that was firmly embedded in his back and heart. "That is for my father and his crew." she said in a satisfied voice and let go of the dagger as the man sank to the floor dead.

Garth reseahted his sword and grabbed Jordan by the hand and then grabbed Marla by the arm. "Come we must get out of here. Dawn will be coming soon and we must all be away." He looked at Marla. She had killed a man, a slave to do that, even a pirate was a serious thing. But he would tell no one but Trevor of it. He was sure that Trevor would not mind at all that she exacted the revenge she so desperately wanted. Making their way down to the docks Garth made sure to stay in the shadows as much as possible.

Up the path came yet another pirate captain. His ship just come in. He was pulling along a bound and chained woman that was struggling and fighting all the way. Her clothes were half ripped off of her. There was nothing for it, Garth drew his dagger and as the man got near, laughing at his captive, he burried it in the mans chest. The woman covered her mouth and stifled a scream. In the starlight, his eyes accustom to the dark now, Garth looked closely at the woman. It was her. A bit older but it was the girl in the picture that Nick had. He chuckled and spun the woman around and cut her bonds. He had no time for the collar and chain. "Come with us if you wish to get out of here." he told her and they all set off once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:43 am

Jordan had just finished undoing all of Marla’s chains and her coller and she turned back towards her master holding on to Marla’s hand. She watched while her Master and the captain spoke. She could feel Marla shaking in what she could only assume was anger she tried to calm her down.But Jordan knew it was going to be a losing battle, this man had killed her father and the crew had kidnapped her and done who knows what in the time it took the first mate to make his fatal mistake of taking his time with taking her to the captains quarters and touching her. She shuddered she still felt dirty his hands being on her is such a manner. She wanted to scrub her body raw to get the feeling of his touch off of her. She hated the way he had made her feel, she was grateful that Garth had come when he did, she would have paid dearly for causing harm to her new master but she would have done what she promised.

As the events unfolded before their eyes Jordan watched with awe, it seemed that her master was going to prevail. Then the pillow was thrown into his face and Jordan brought a hand up to her mouth letting go of Marlas’ hand. In that moment Marla took the dagger and before Jordan knew what was happening Marla and stabbed the Captain. Jordan covered her mouth to cover her scream. She looked up at Garth she wanted to get out and away fast she just wanted Garth to hold her as he told her they were leaving Jordan nodded grateful. She followed Garth out and kept her head low so she wouldn’t draw attention to herself or them she just wanted to get out.

As they walked and came closer to another pirate she began to get worried would their cover be blown? But Garth stabbed this man and killed him too and took his slave. Jordan wondered why he was taking another slave but when she was able to focus and see the new slave she smiled. It was the girl in the picture that Nick had she was sure of it. She looked up at Garth and grinned. She would thank him later but for now she just wanted to leave. When he directed the slave with them Jordan looked up at her and smiled and softly whispered “You have nothing to fear now, trust me your life is going to be very good from now on”

She was eager to get on the ship and being alone with Garth she needed to feel his arms around her. And if he would allow her too she would release all the pemped up emotions that she was feeling. She was so fragile right now and she hated feeling like this she wanted to feel his strong arms around her. Soon she hoped soon. She had to explain what happened that she hadnt wanted him to touch her, how he had strucked her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Slowly they made their way to the docks. Here there was more activity, with the pirates roaming the narrow streets of the town. The Raven was pulled up to one of the docks ready to be unloaded in the morning. Other ships had been unloaded and their cargo sat on the docks again waiting til morning to be looked at and then decided upon what to do with. He moved the four of them from one pile of cargo to another, keeping them in the shadows the best he could.

Finally they reached the Raven. He could see nothing going on aboard her. He wondered if Trevors and the men had made it there. Moving forward a bit more he caught sight of one of the crew. He had been watching for Garth and waved him on. Gathering the three women he had them make a dash for the ship's gangplank. Once they were aboard he then ran up it and onto the ship. A few of the crew began slowly and as quietly as possible to cast off the moring lines. Certain sails were raised and caught the breeze, turning the ship towards the harbor's mouth. As the ship slowly moved forward more sail was raised and the ship began to smoothly make its way towards the entrance of the bay.

There were four ships now moored in the bay. All lay dark and the Raven did not have a lanteren lit either. As the Raven got closer to the entrance Trevors ordered some barrels brought from the hold. These he had lashed together by lengths of rope. As they entered the entrance of the enclosed bay, he had the men lower over the side so they streached across the entrance.

Garth while all this was going on took Jordan into his arms and held her tight to him. She was still naked as was Marla. About that time the alarm was sounded. It seemed someone had noticed the Raven was gone. Torches were lit up in the fortresses and on the other ships.

"Raise every scrap of sail we got." Trevors ordered and the men ran to obey his orders. He finally came up and grabbed Marla and pulled her to him. "I be seeing that bastard again and he will rule the day he tried to take you from me." he patted Marlas ass cheeks.

"That you won't Captain. He is dead and on his way to Hell." Garth told him. He didn't tell him how he died though.

There was movement in the fortresses. Men ran to man the cannons and suddenly there were a number of explosions as the cannons blew up. Trevor's laughed and nodded at the news of Greybeard's death. One of the ships had gotten underway to chase the Raven "Marksmen to the upper deck." he yelled and two men with rifles ran up to the upper deck and to the aft section of the ship.

"Now for my next little surprise for those filthy rats." he told Garth. As the ship came to the barrels, dawn was breaking and the two men took careful aim and fired. The barrels of Gunpowder exploded, ripping the ships hull apart. It turned and slowly sank in entrance efectively blocking it.

Now Garth turned his attention more to Jordan. "Come I think we need to get you some clothes on." He then turned to Trevors. "We have another passenger Captain. A young lady that was at the mercy of the pirates. Can you see to her comfort." Trevors nodded and Garth took Jordan below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Jordan was barely breathing she was trying to be as quiet as possible she wanted them to make it on the ship she was nervous when she didn’t see any lights on, would they get out of here? She darted in and out of hiding with Garth and the other two girls. She could see the raven closer now. Then she saw someone waving them on. As they began to drift away she clung close to Garth she wanted nothing more then to go below and hold on to him. She was beginning to shake she wished she could say that it was from the chill in the air but the air was thick with heat. A normal person would feel as if a heavy blanket had been draped on them but Jordan was shaking like a leaf.

She was barely aware of what was happening around her. She was in shock. She simply stood there with a glazed look upon her face except for her bruised lips she was pale as a ghost. How would Garth react to her getting herself slapped? Or talking the way that she did getting herself groped. She knew that Garth was different but she was still concerned what would happen?

When Garth turned his attention to her she snapped back into reality. “Yes Master” She wasn’t sure what she had just agreed to, his voice seemed far away and she couldn’t understand what he was saying but she followed him down below and as soon as it was safe she turned around and threw herself into his arms and buried herself into his neck. “Ohhh Master I knew you would come for me”

She was so close to tears that her body trembled and suddenly she let go and bowed her head. “Forgive me Master that was not right” She brought a hand to her lips in a hope to cover it up. “I must confess Master, the one you killed groped me, I did not ask for it but I was tied up and I couldn’t resist either” It was clear that she was very upset and felt as if she had failed him. She needed to feel his arms around her and be given permission to break down and let go and talk about the last couple of days. She moved her hand away and showed him her burised lips, I got that for pretending I did not understand them and refusing to tell them who my master was.” She looked up at him tears brimming her eyes. “I would never have told Master”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Garth held her tightly to him. He listened to her go on and on about what had happened. He was proud of her. She had resisted and defied them all the way. Her bruised lip was a battle scar that she should be proud of. "You did well my love." he told her. You defied them and did everything you could, I could not have asked for anything more."

Trevor took Marla below along with the slightly confused girl. She didn't know what to make of what happened. Her ship had been attacked, she had been taken captive along with a couple other girls and some cargo. She had been on her way to visit her Uncle on the islands. He had a small plantation there. Now she had been rescued by some one and it looked as if they were not pirates, of that she was thankful.

Once Trevors got the girl situated in a small cabin he took Marla to his quarters. She threw her arms around his neck and burried her face into his chest. He held her tight and caressed her head with a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Jordan sighed into Garths chest and gripped him him holding her close made her feel so safe. She had known that he was something different but when she had been captured and struck on the face and tied and chained naked then paraded naked and touched, man how she hated how the first mate had touched her she still felt so dirty but all she had been through the last couple of days had cemented in her mind that where she wanted to be was with Garth.

As he comforted she felt her flood gates burst open and the years of her abuse and neglet and confusion came to the service, her tiny body shock under his strong arms the tears fell silently down her face and over her burised lips. She wrapped her arms around him and shook her head. "Master I am sorry" she gulped heavily. "I, I" She shook her head again as if she couldnt finish a thought. She simply trembled with his arms around her.

She looked up at him her eyes swollen puffy and red her face was white and tear stained. It was clear that everything had now broken, all her pain and sorrow. She lowered her head again and held on to Garth as if she was frightend that if she let go so would awake and she would be back on the priate boat. Her body still silently shook and the tears still fell from her face and running down her naked body. She could no longer speak she just allowed him to hold her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Garth just held her as she began crying. She had been through a lot in a short time. Now everything was hitting her at one time. He moved her over to the bunk and picked her up and laid her on it and covered her. He sat on the edge of the bunk and caressed her head and face. "You are safe now. We are again on our way to the islands and everything is ok."

He then laid down next to her and again wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him and just laid there with her in his arms, content that she was safe. In a two or three days depending on the wind, they would be there. "You rest and sleep. I will be here with you." he kissed her lips gently and relaxed himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Jordan nodded as he moved her over to the bunk she was exhausted she could barely stand up and keep her eyes open she had been up the entire night the nght before and had been through hell. As he laid her down and covered her she sighed happily but tiredly. Her tears had more or less stopped. Her body too weary to continue the crying.

As he laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her she smiled and closed her eyes "Thank you master" was all she mustered before the weight of not sleeping for 2 days, and all the stress and of course her finally unloading all her emotions for years finally collasped on her and she feel into a deep sleep, even before he had kissed her.

Just over a hour later Jordan sat up straight in bed and begain screaming at the top of her lungs her eyes were glazed over and at the top of her lungs was screaming "No dont touch me, Master please save me he is going to kill me" The tears were pouring down her face agan and she was white as a ghoast and she was thrashing around as if she was trying to fight off an invisable force that seemed to be attacking her. Her screaming and thrashing continued clearling to be heard beyond their cabin door. But she was unaware of what she was doing. For her she was locked in a horrible night mare the piartes had come back for her, killed Garth and began to attack her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Garth even though he had been through alot himself could not find himself able to fall asleep. He just lay there with his arm drapped over the sleeping form of Jordan, enjoying the feeling of her near him. When she suddenly sat up in bed screaming and tears running down her cheeks, he knew she had a nightmare. With her thrashing around it was evident she was still asleep and trying to fight something off.

He reached over and grabed the pitcher of water and poured some in a cup. He then with his other arm and his body pinned her arms a bit to keep her from thrashing around and then splashed the water onto her face to wake her up. "Jordan, wake up. It is only a dream." he spoke softly to her but loud enough for her to hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next