The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 38 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

The fact that he did not mention her in his plans did not get pass her. She was saddened she thought maybe just maybe that they would have a future but she knew it was off to the nunnery for her now. She kept her face sweet though not showing her heart brokeness.

She listened to his story and gasped. "Wow" She turned to Drac then back to Dumisa "You did the right thing" She sighed. "I will hide my scar, but only to keep those protecting me, I am suppose to be dead right?"

She looked to her brother "I dont want to put you in the postion to put me to death again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 38 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Dumisa turns looking at Gabriel. He reaches down and takes her hands. "My queen will do no such thing." He kisses her scar and moves the hair out of her face. "My qeen will stand proud and show that our relationships will be stronger then the treaty that I will strike with your brother. Tomorrow we will make it clear that our love is strong and that is has nothing to do with a treaty." He kisses her lips softly and says, "Time for everybody to get some sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 pm

The smile that appered on her face when he called her his queen was wide and tore at her scar she looked him into eyes as if to ask him if he was for real then closed her eyes as he kissed the scar and then slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

She nodded "Thank you Dumisa, I will" The tears were whelling up in her eyes as it settled in her mind that she was going to be with the man that for sure loved her now. She soflty whipped away the tears and kept her arms around his neck and sighed.
"I must admit" She whispered into his ears "I was fearful that I would be forced into the Nunnery" She then kissed him again softly and laid down. "Does my cub get to come too?" She asked through a yawn.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 am

Dumisa kisses her hand and says, "I would never send you away." He kisses her palm and says, "You can bring your cub where ever you want " He tucks her in and then lays down next to her. He laid on top of the blanket but he had Gabriel tightly in his arms. Dumisa hadn't slept since he left to get Andrew and he was more then tired he just wanted Gabriel to go to sleep first. Dumisa closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 am

Fully relaxed and feeling assured Gabriel nodded ."I guess I was a bit of a fool, thinking you would send me away right?" She sighed as he tucked her in. She looked at her brother one last time but seeing that he was sleeping but she could tell he was in battle mode so she had no fear of Andrew attacking her. She yawned cuddled into Dumisa and fell asleep.

Her growing up now stood on alert at the foot of the bed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Dumisa kisses Gabriel's head lightly before he goes to sleep. He holds her tightly and watches over the castle he was in a very light sleep the whole night as morning approached he easied out of the bed. He then saddles up the horses and packs up all of the equipment and gets ready for their travel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:06 am

For the first time in a long time Gabriel slept soundly wrapped in Dumisa arms. The cub like Dumisa slept only lightly feeling on guard. When Dumisa slipped out of bed Gabriel sighed and turned over so she was sleeping on her side in the warm spot that he had left. She slept with a smile on her face.

The cub alert now watched Dumisa with wonder then walked over to Andrew and growled but licked at Johns hand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Dumisa hears the cub growling he glares at it at first and then he turns and tosses a chunk of meat at it. He then whispers too the cub. "Shut up before you wake up everybody." He smiles and continues to pack everything up as he was preparing for their journey that day. He then began to fix something for them to eat before they left.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Wagging its tail the cub grabbed the meat and began to eat it. Then cocked his head to the side as he was scolded he looked at the sleeping Gabirel and laid down to chew on the meat peice.

Gabriel continued to sleep but John woke up and watched Dumisa for a minute then stiffly stood up. "Dumisa do you need any assistance?" He whispered so not to wake the rest of the group.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Dumisa looks at John and then looks at Gabriel. Watch your sister make sure she dosen't wake up before I wish her to wake up. He smiles and shakes his hand and then turns him the opposite direction and send him towards his sister as Dumisa finished preparing their breakfast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Sitting up John nodded. "Alright" He looked over at his sister. He sat up and hobbled over and sat besdie his sister and hummed a soft lulluby that always calmed her as a child. Gabriel sighed in her sleep but kept on sleeping.

John looked her over, his beautiful sister in soul and in beauty she of course did not belive it but he hoped that Dumisa would prove to her that once and for all that she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Dumisa looks over to and says, "Go ahead and wake her and the rest of them up." He turns and goes to look over Andrew. He then turns to see Drac and Danielle getting up. Dumisa smiles and says, "My guess is you have been for just as long as I have if not longer." Drac smiles and says, "Longer then you. I was about to get up but then I saw you get up and I just couldn't let her go." He smiles at Danielle and says to Dumisa, "You know what thats like." Dumisa watches everyone starts to get up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 am

Andrew nodded and gently stroked his sister. "Sissey" Using a name he called her when they were both children. "Its time to get up" Gabriel at first resisted until Andrew reminded her where they were going. She sat up suddenly then and stood up. "Good morning John" She lightly kissed him on the cheek and lookd down at her state.

Her grown was a mess and so was she but she still stood proud and walked to Dumisa and wrapped her arms softly aroud him with a glare at Aandrew to make sure he was still out.

"Good morning my love" She turned to Drac and Danielle "Morning"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Dumisa wasn't expecting Gabriel to get up and walk around so quickly so when she wrapped her arms around him he stands straight up taking her feet off the ground. He reaches down and touches her hands. "My love you should get dressed and we can eat and get ready to go to your borthers kingdom." He turns around and kisses her forehead and sends her to go get dressed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Gabriel bit his lip. "I want John to have his kingdom as soon as possible, and I want this nightmare " She pointed to Andrew "To be over" She shook her head. "I do not have another gown" She paused "Do I?"

She rubbed her temples suddenly feeling scared again. She turned to her cub. "Dumisa do not let them hurt Ivory here" She lauged as the cub growled "Okay so you dont like that name I will think of an other. She was clearly scared but had turned the attention on to the cub so he wouldnt see her as weak.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Dumisa could not only see right thorugh Gabriel's act but he refused to call her out so he turns around and wraps his arms around her and says, "You will need to think of some better names for your cub." He kisses her cheek and gives her some food and says, "Eat up love we have a big day." He kisses her hand and slowly lets go of her as he turns to serve everybody else.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am

"I will think of a new name for him" She sighed she knew that he had not been fooled by her act. She was frightened to see the Castle again but took the food grateful that he was going to let her get away with it at least for now.

"Thank you Dumisa" She ate up and tried to whipe her dress a little and ran her finger through her hair and braided it, in actuaitly she needed a bath and new clothes to really look like the Princess again, but maybe it would be better if she didnt. look like her old self.

She looked around to see if they were ready.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:51 am

Dumisa looked at Gabriel trying to get ready. Thats when he realized he needed to do more for his soon to be queen. He walks over and says, "When we get back I will make some impromvents to our castel." He kisses her forehead and looks up as he could see the sun starting to rise. "Come on everybody we should get on the move." He takes Gabriel's hand and says finish eating while I make sure everthing is okay." He walks out side and tightens the straddles and says, "Okay everybody in five minutes we are leaving."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 pm

When Dumisa came up to her and talked about improvments she shook her head. "My love your love is enough" She closed her eyes as he kissed her and smiled then nodded. She was nearly ready. She helped her brother up and helped him dress in his armor again then glared at Andrew on the ground and turned to Dumisa "How do we ride, and how to protect my cub here, the villagers take one look at him and they will kill him"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:10 am

Dumisa looked at the cub that had grown pretty well in size. He pulls out a huge bag and says, "Put him with me I will watch over him." He smiles as he looks around and says, "When we ride out Drac will be in the front with Danielle me and you will be towards the back while John and Andrew are in the middle." He snatches up the cub and leaps on to his horse. He then pulls a cloak over him. "Drac Danielle and Gabreil its time to head up so pull on your cloaks and get ready to head out."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Relived that Dumisa had plans for her cub, who had become her friend and protector when Dumisa couldnt be here. She donned her cloak for now, hidding her face from the wind and turned to John. "Who gets him" she said with a finger pointed towards Andrew.

She mounted her horse and sighed. She was still a bit nervous about going back, but her brother deserved the crown. And the people needed a leader/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Dumsia smiles as he lifts Andrew off the ground. He was now bound once again. He throws Andrew over the horse like a bag. He then looks at everybody else as He gives the sign for Drac and Danille to take the lead. He follows behind andrew and John with Gabriel right beside him. He looks around as they leave their fort unprotected. He then takes his mind off of it as they ride off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Breathing a sigh of relife when Andrew was bounded again Gabriel started to ride. She noticed Dumsica looking back and got concered. "Love are you okay?" She asked softly. She knew that he wouldnt probably let her stay back to guard but what had him worried.

She chewed her bottom lip and looked around, her cloak was still around her and she sighed she felt more comfortable ,for now, with it on but she had decided that she was going to remove it later and show the people how she had done since she had left.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm

He smiles and says, "My love I just don't wish to leave our new home all alone". He smiles as he takes her hand and kisses it. He then looks at her as he they continue to ride. "Get comfortable love we have a long ride ahead of us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:27 pm

"If you would let me I would stay behind" She smield as he squeezed her hand "Oh but I am comfortable my love" She smiled and sighed "I wont fully relxed untill the kingdom is handed over to my brother John, and Andrew faces his judgement"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next