The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School For An Insane Man (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) Empty School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 am

+~+School For an Insane Man+~+
School For An Insane Man (Open) Nero My last year of school starts tomorrow... within the next year... I will no longer have to return to that damndable hell hole of social garbage. The never ending drama of the teenage life will soon be at its end in my eyes. The real question is will this year go by fast enough... Nerotine thought where he sat in his basement study looking at the wall and tapping his pencil against the paper in front of him. The only reason he had continued to go to school at all was because he knew it was what his parents would have wanted for him. He hated it for all it was but it wasn't like he could just stop without feeling incredibly guilty. His unseen sigh barely echoed in the stone room he sat in spending most of his days. The entire summer had been dedicated to research, but this 'lab' of his looked more like a butcher shop then a laboratory. His numerous experiments had ended in deaths to all sorts of living souls. From something as small as a mouse or a rat, to the complex nervous workings of the human brain he had come across failures in all legs. The prospect of controlling and manipulating life and death was a strong and very dangerous strand of science that he wanted to master. The poor people who had ended up dying were the few travelers who wandered into his desolate village in search of either Nero or Nero's research. They all had to pay for this act, and donating their lives to the research Nero had been trying to complete for most of his life was a very noble act. Or at least Nero thought so. Another... question... how long until someone at school finds out about these acts and has to be killed...? How long until I am arrested? He thought with a laugh. No one from his school had ever really talked to him. But who would talk to the person who would wear a straight jacket around school and never really show his face. Despite the ability he had been born with that gives him the power to kill someone and not leave a trace if people from school started disappearing, it probably wouldn't be to long until he was put to blame for it.

After going to sleep at 2 in the morning he woke up four hours later to start his trek out to school. He had never been allowed or able to get a licence so he had to walk from his small desolate town to the larger city over where the nearest school happened to be. This walk took well over an hour but Nero had never been late once. He wore his usual jumpsuit like straight jacket. Nero had always been able to fun on minimal amounts of sleep, it was one of those other things that just made him different in the eyes of all the 'normal' people. Minus his metal wings he could move very quickly too. Though he spent most of his time in the basement of his house researching he always thought of physical fitness as a necessity when it came to controlling the horrid powers he had been born with. If he were to lose control of his body in a way of gaining fat or losing muscle mass he may not be able to control even as much as he could right now, which was not much to begin with. But he didn't like thinking about his path so he put his mind back on the days ahead and what has happening now. Right now his already messy hair was being tugged around by the wind as he walked along a long street. He often thought about cutting it but liked it the way it was, it had an almost comforting sense to it. He knew it helped to get him strange looks at school, but people in his year seemed to be used to his existence by now. Though every year a new group of minors would be around to be freaked out by his appearance. The teachers never hassled him, he never got in trouble, and he was rarely bullied, all due to his appearance and his cold demeanor. He gave off the sense that if someone were to bother him he would slit their throats without a second thought. Of course...he would, so they were scared for a good reason. But he wasn't stupid he knew all these dimwitted teenagers went around making fun of him and voicing their fears about him to one another when he was no where in sight. All he had to do was walk by to strike one of these conversations, he knew this and it created a burning fury in the pit of his stomach.

This year he hoped things would go by quickly. He had University Level English, Biology, Chemistry and History for his first semester classes in that order and he had had each of the teachers he had before. But even knowing all this, and knowing that he would 'know' all or most of the students in his classes he still found a lingering hate for this building inside him. And as per usual when he walked into the very warm building he headed for a hallway on the far side of the school where he could stay in relative silence. He stepped in and he could already feel eyes on him he walked to the staircase then to the side of it where there was a boarded up hole in the wall. He kicked the boards to the side and partially crawled into the hole before putting the boards back. He never had the straight jacket done up when he was in school and his hands could be used through the fabric. Long belts hung from his upper arm but he didn't care it was the sort of thing he was used to. He followed the small tunnel down into the belly of the school where it opened up into a empty stone room which he believed had at one point been storage or held heating equipment. But now it was empty and his home away from home. No one else knew about it. He wasn't even sure if the faculty knew about it. Which was fine by him, he didn't want anyone else to know about this place. He sat there in a chair he had brought down and read until the bell rang, but he was in no hurry to leave.

In his English class he sat in the back corner as he was so accustomed to. People flinched as they walked into the classroom and saw him leaning back in his chair and reading a book, flipping the page every twenty or so seconds. He noticed a couple new students but said nothing, it wasn't like he would ever be paid attention to anyway. There were very few seats left and as always there was a large group of students on the other side of the classroom talking before class started. All of them looking over at the seats around Nero cautiously none of them wanting to be the poor souls who had to sit that close to him. Nero rolled his eyes and went back to reading, perfectly fine with the reaction. The teacher walked in and told the students to sit down and it was a mad rush not to get the seats near Nero. Even the teacher kept eying the seats around them as the wondering who the poor people would be that would have to sit near him. This of course was all stuff Nero was used to after three years of school. The seats ended up being occupied anyway and Nero said nothing, he would never say anything, because he didn't care.

((Okay, so you can be the new kid(s) or one of the other students. Even the teacher. But I want this person to try and reach out to Nero. Either as a lover, as a friend or as an enemy. A bully would be pretty fun but I don't really care. If you know me you know I have a love for Yaoi(Gays) so I can have the girl as Nero's partner but I guy would be more my style. But they don't have to be lover. Hell, enemies would be more interesting anyway.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm

School For An Insane Man (Open) Sexy_green

Gabriel sighed, getting dropped off at the school by a friend, he had been forced to move here and today was his first day at a school he really didn't want to go to. it was his last year of course.Technically he was supposed to be out of course but since his old school somehow messed up his credits he was forced to take another year just to straighten it out. He really hated the education system. Glancing at his friend who had dropped him off he waved to him before watching him leave. He had only needed a ride because his motorcycle was in the shop. Hearing the bell he swore before heading inside, quickly going to the office to get his schedule, glad he only had to take atleast three classes instead of the normal eight. He should be done this year then, hopefully if the education system didn't screw him over again. He ignored the stares he got, he was sure he wasn't the only strange one in this school, he had a condition where he was born with sharp canines. which of course made him look like a vampire, he got annoyed having to explain to strangers that he wasn't one and what was even more annoying was when he actually had to show them he can eat normal food. hopefully this down would be different, apparently not.. he glanced at a group of females who where gawking at him, he smirked slightly before giving a slight hiss laughing as he spooked the girls. watching them run off. That is one of the upsides he liked about his little fang condition, he got to scare them whenever he wanted.

When he got to the class just as the teacher ordered the students, he watched them scurry around like little rats searching for a seat but oddly also trying to stay away form one student in the back, this caught his interest, studying him slowly he decided he liked the guy before going over to where he was at and took the seat next to him, he really didn't say anything since once again he had girls gawking at him. frowning he glanced at them before over at nero '' are they always like this with someone new?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Hiding his shock by only glancing up at the person who had sat down next to him. He kept his eyes on the book in front of him until the person spoke and he actually closed it. He placed the book on the desk and traced a finger over the cover before actually looking up at this person who he had never seen before. He had to think about the question, he hadn't really paid enough attention to the people around him to know what they acted like around new students. He looked over at the girls who were gawking over at the new kid, their eyes practically bugging out of their heads because not only was he knew he was trying to be nice to Nero of all people, Nero would agree with them on that point though, even he wouldn't want to be around a person like himself. He looked at this new guy once more, he noticed his 'fangs' but wouldn't say anything, it was not his place to say anything about something odd like that. "Well, they seem to act like that...when they see something out of the ordinary. I get similar looks." he said, his words oddly clear though he spoke through the fabric over his mouth. He kept his eyes on this guy, trying to figure out what kind of person he was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 pm

he arched an eyebrow slightly as he looked him over'' well if i was in a straight jacket like that i am pretty sure i would get the same looks.. then again.. the sharp teeth tend to do it just fine.'' he shocked.., leaning back in his chair, nearly slouching as he relaxed.. '' nice interesting look by the way.. i like it. '' he glanced at the girls again before shaking his head, ducking his head slightly to allow his long hair to cover his face.. glancing at nero again from the corner of his eye as he half listened to the teacher. '' got a name?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Nero smiled, not that it was visible and looked at the book on his desk, he did have a point of course. He was surprised by the fact that anyone would like his 'look' though, but this guy didn't seem to be all that normal anyway so maybe this sort of thing was a trend in odd people. "My name's Nero." He said looking back at the person next to him, "And you?" he questioned. Nero couldn't help but be intrigued by this person. One of the only people who had actually approached him and tried to be kind to him. A thought occurred to him that maybe this was all some sort of elaborate prank...but by a new kid? Something didn't seem right about that. He would have to try and stay as 'optimistic' as he could, which he knew wasn't much. That thought would continue to linger in his mind, the chances of this being genuine were slim to none.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 5:36 pm

he snorted'' its gabriel, though some don't like calling me that.. usually get called drac or dracula.. though last person who did that got bit. '' he grinned. needless to say he never called me that again'' he rolled the name around in his head alittle. it was unique. he had never heard of a name like that before'' nice name.. like your attire. i think it suites you '' he jumped slightly when one of the girls got a little too close, getting a sudden hiss out of him which made the girl jump back several feet. go bright red and quickly scuttle back to her normal seat.. he was definitely not used to that, his old school had kids who stayed away from him, girls where interested but never approached.. '' ok.. i was wrong... not like my old school'' he muttered. girls where really not his thing.. he would never admit it but they scared him since he could never figure out what the hell it was they where thinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Nero was amused but he wasn't really sure how to show it apart from a small hidden smile. Gabriel he ran it over a couple times in his head, the first title he would match to him was brave or, even better, intriguing. "Thank you." he said in response to the compliment thrown his way. He watched as Gabriel hissed at a girl that had gotten to close, obviously curious as to what was going on between the two guys, it would be interesting and he was sure people wanted to know. "Hmm...do you often hiss at people? You wouldn't get so many people gawking at you if you refrained from such things." Nero said watching as the girl ran to the other side of the room.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 5:59 pm

he shrugged'' .. not really .. only when i am surprised or shocked.. and half the time thats really hard to do. '' he glanced at nero '' besides its a habit. keeps them from touching me.'' he glanced at the teacher who kept looking at him and nero. only because they where talking but he didn't care. he already knew half the stuff in the class. he turned back to nero'' and if you dressed normal you wouldn't get as much gawks either you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Nero nodded "An odd habit for someone who doesn't want to be seen as rather vampire esque." he commented. On the comment on a change of clothes changing the way people would see him, he was sure that Gabriel was right, though, it would probably just take them longer before he had the same effect on them "I guess you're right...but, in the end I'd still be seen as weird. My mental state isn't all that sound, and I have a tendency to carry around loaded weapons anywhere except school." He said with a shrug, not paying an ounce of attention to what the teacher was saying, knowing that it was something he would be able to do after the fact, as long as he paid attention near the end of the class he was sure he would be fine.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 6:15 pm

he grinned slightly'' snippy snippy .. besides vampires don't hiss.. they growl. i seen all the movies'' he teased before shaking his head. '' only the cheese vamp movies have them hissing like some cat on crack. '' he frowned' and as for not wanting to be touched, its not that.. just.. women are weird.. '' he mumbled. '' think the only one i can stand is my mother.. '' he made a face'' and even then i would rather hide in somewhere dark.. yea yea don't give me that look about it being another vamp trait.. you just haven't seen my mother.. she will make anything and anyone want to go hide in somewhere dark. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 am

Nero nodded, "Well, whatever you say then. I've never tried to understand women, I'm sure it's not as difficult as you seem to make it sound, of course, I've been studying the human mind for at least 8 years, so I should know how to read people...at least a little. And I'll take your word about your mother." He said only once glancing over at Gabriel. This guy did come of as vampire-ish, but some people were just like that, and again it wasn't Nero's place to say anything about it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 12:26 pm

he snorted slightly '' well atleast someone is studying their minds. i sure as hell don't want to . '' he muttered as he relaxed now that the class was now totally settled, '' what are you reading? '' he was curious and at this point he glanced at the clock, any minute now the bell would ring, he would go to his next class. and then he could go home.'' why would you want to study their mind anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Nero looked down at the book and smirked, "Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time. It's surprisingly interesting." He said looking at Gabriel. "And I study the human workings for a multitude of complex reasons I'd rather not get into at the moment." He said flicking his long dark bangs out of his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

he grinned slightly '' oh i see.. '' he watched him slightly before shrugging'' sounds like an interesting book. may have read it too. '' he frowned'' read so many books i have to double check. '' he glanced up when the bell rang, watching as most of the kids where already going out the door, he opted to stay behind just so he wouldn't have to fight the crowd. '' so are you trying to study to be some sort of scientist?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Nero laughed lightly for a moment, "I know what that's like, I've gone through my own personal library a couple times..." he said. He looked up at the clock as the bell rang and started shoving the minimal amount of stuff he had on his desk into his bag. "No I wouldn't say I want to be a scientist...but if the opportunity shows itself, it may be something to look into. No, I study this stuff for my own personal uses." He explained standing up and stretching slightly. Stretching his legs slightly so the large assortment of rather tight belts fell back into place.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:15 pm

he grinned'' same. i tend to reread things if i don't have a new book to keep me occupied. '' he got up as well , stretching his stiff legs, he hated being tall, it always made it difficult to sit in cramped desks. '' heh its a wonder your nickname ain't jingles. you sure got alot of those belts to jingle. so whats your next class? '' he frowned as he glanced at his schedule'' just two more and i can go home. '' on the scientist comment he looked up and frowned'' ahh so what you do is just out of plain curiosity?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Nero shook his head at the 'jingles' comment, "Well if someone ever did call me that, I can't promise they'd live to call me that again." he stated. He thought over his schedule for a moment, "Biology." he stated in answer to what class he had next. "And you could say it's for curiosity, it would be difficult to explain." Nero didn't think he could tell anyone why he tried to learn all these things without being even more shunned then he already was, and so far this guy seemed to actually want to be his friend so he didn't really want to ruin it right off the bat.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 pm

he grinned'' well your in luck atleast.. i won't call you that.. seems to really be a girly nickname anyways. '' he shrugged before sighing'' guess i should follow you then, i have the same. '' he frowned.. '' then history.. joy i get to be bored out of my mind in that class.. '' he shrugged before going out the door now that all the kids had already left.. '' well you can explain after school then cause you got me highly curious. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Nero nodded and started walking out of the class now that everyone except for himself and Gabriel were out of the classroom anyway. "Well...If I do tell you I'll have to kill you...but I'm sure that just makes you even more curious." He said with a smirk looking over his shoulder at this new, intriguing, student. The classroom was down the hall and Nero took a seat at one of the benches. "And I'm sure you'll be able to make it through your last period, it's not like the boredom is going to kill you."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm

he shrugged'' ohh yea your definitely right on that. definitely makes me more curious.. '' he grinned before shaking his head as he sat down as well'' i have already taken this class though , back in my old school but the idiots messed up my papers and whatever. so i am forced to take it again so yea , literally i am going to be bored out of my mind. '' he grinned'' actually there has been a case or two of people really dieing of boredom. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Nero wasn't shocked with the answer but he didn't have any intention of just telling this person he had just met his deepest, darkest secrets. "Alright, I'll take your word on that one, and I'm sure you can find something to do to kill the time during class...like read." he said glancing at Gabriel as he leaned back in his seat folding his arms across his chest. "I'm sure if you can prove that you know the material the teacher won't mind." Which was sort of like what happened in Nero's case, the teachers knew he knew what he was doing so left him alone about not paying attention during class.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 3:48 pm

he shrugged' they pretty much already know. '' he grinned as he held up an old book that looked like it had already been read several times'' way ahead of you dude.. its what i normally do. hell the only thing i actually need to do is just find out what homework they are starting us on. . i can easily just go from there.. only thing that gets me is english class. teachers tend to hate it when you use an old assignment over again.. always end up having to write a brand new paper on a new topic'' he shrugged'' hopefully they won't screw my stuff up this year and i can actually get away from school. '' he slid a glance back at him '' what about you ? considering you definitely seem smarter then your average Einstein. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Nero nodded, not surprised that Gabriel had already had a book. He nodded in agreement to the statement on English class, writing anything was not his forte, when he came to an opinion on any given topic when he wrote he had a tendency to trail off into subjects that didn't relate and despite how well written or thoughtful they were, it just was never what the teacher had really asked for. "Well, I only decided to go to school because I know it's what my parents would have wanted. If it weren't for them I'd be sitting at home all day studying." he said with a shrug.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

he nodded'' i prefer studying on my own time as well. are you just studying everything or just how the human mind works?" he was working on studying only in one area, but he didn't say , he always got alot of crap from it because everyone thought he would be in something totally different then what he really wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm

"The human mind, the human anatomy, the concepts of life and death, evolution, time and space. I guess in a sense they all relate back to one another...but you could say I study just about anything." He said with a shrug, "What sort of stuff interests you?" Nero asked looking at Gabriel, he couldn't help but be sort of curious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next