The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School For An Insane Man (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 4:28 pm

he shrugged.. '' kinda like your area.. but .. totally different species.. '' he frowned'' don't you dare laugh. i get enough of that from my sister. '' his sister was always relentless. she loved to torment him and in retaliation he usually ended up tossing her skinny ass in the pool just to get her to leave him alone. it was funny, and he figured they had some sort of close relationship even though she did annoy the hell out of him.. he glanced at the other students again atleast half of them seemed to have gotten over their little shock and staring.. though he couldn't help but feel like a little guppy in a pool of hungry blood thirsty sharks. he may just skip his next two classes and to something productive.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Nero nodded, "I won't laugh, it's not my place to laugh." he said. "I study animals as well, it's all relevant with what I'm doing." he said shaking his head, in his studies he had killed off many rats and other small animals, but it was all in the name of science, and they were just animals, that just like everything else, were bound to die eventually, so why not die helping one insane man try and discover something that would, eventually, save humanity. He didn't really care in the end, it was the lives of many animals he didn't care about compared to the lives of his parents.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 4:46 pm

he glanced at him and relaxed'' well thats a first.. most people think its weird for someone who looks like me to study my area.. '' have you ever skipped one or two classes? just curious is all '' he really needed to get out of the school. he should have just signed up for an online class or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Nero nodded understanding where he was coming from, he was sure to a lot of people it would seem weird. He stopped and thought about the question though, "Well...no I don't think I have." He said with an unseen frown. He knew that if he did skip he would probably not feel very guilty about it..even though he could catch up quickly and easily.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 pm

he grinned.. '' care to try? it won't harm me none. and i am pretty sure it won' t hurt any of your grades any either.. considering i now know that your highly intelligent. '' he shrugged as he got up , glancing around'' and i doubt the teachers will try and stop you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Nero sighed, he guessed it really didn't matter if he skipped one day. He stood up, "You're right. And the teachers won't try and stop me, and I know I won't get in trouble." He said standing up. A couple people looked over at him looking slightly wary but no one said anything. "No what's your plan...?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:11 pm

he shrugged'' first get out of here.. then get something to eat.. '' he glanced over at him as he headed out the door'' can either go to your place.. my place.. or anywhere else you think is better then here.. i will take anything really '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Nero nodded as he followed Gabriel out the door, "Alright, but my house is awfully far away from here, so that's probably out of the question..." he said with a shrug. "So for now you can just lead the way." he said with a sigh. Nero was glad that he had been able to stay calm this entire time, he didn't need a surge of emotion to hit him anytime soon, no need for unnecessary death anytime soon...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm

he arched a brow'' really , well my place is not that much closer.. had a friend drop me off. but i don't mind walking. '' he studied him for a moment, something about him was off.. like he was ready to blow up over something but he couldn't figure out what'' you ok ?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine, I'm just thinking that's all." he said shaking his head. "So where did you have in mind for food?" he asked in an attempt to change the subject not wanting to talk about things that would be bothering him at the moment, and there were a few things.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:52 pm

he studied him for a bit before shrugging'' just thinking huh..well don't think too much , your brain is already filled with alot of information '' he teased.. '' ahh well how about a little cafe? not alot of people around and the food is pretty good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 10:54 am

Nero looked at him, "True, but I think my brain can take a little more torture." he shot back with a small, faint, monosyllable laugh. He nodded as Gabriel brought up this cafe, he doubted he had ever been their, usually his life consisted of school, home and ocassionally a grocery store, though he didn't eat much. "Alright, that sounds good." Nero said with a nod, continuing to follow Gabriel to the exit. A couple teachers or staff had seen them but when Nero looked at them they just turned the other way.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 12:07 pm

he laughed slightly as he shook his head '' nah, now if you wanted your brain to have that much torture you would have stayed in class'' he headed out of the school before going to the side walk. '' heh how do you do that? just give one look to a teacher and leave you be.. thats a bit interesting''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Nero shook his head, when it came to torturing his brain his home was much more treacherous then any school class. He looked at Gabriel when he asked how he got the teachers to leave them alone, "Well, everyone, including the staff knows that I'm not the most sane person at the school. They just don't want to piss me off for fear of their lives." He said with another monosyllable laugh. His eyes squinted slightly at the sun outside, glad that very little of his pale skin ever showed because he burned easily even if it wasn't that bright. He didn't like it outside.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 1:22 pm

he snorted'' you not sane? .. uh huh. i think your the most sane person around.. everyone else is insane.'' he tossed him his sunglasses as he continued walking.'' you can use them. sun don't bother me that much.. heh ironically . i don't even tan out in the sun'' he shrugged glancing at his own skin which was a little pale. '' parents said it had something to do with my heritage or some crap.. eh i really don't care as long as i don't have to suffer for it.. soo what do you normally eat?" they reached the cafe in no time. opening the door he let him go through first before following. '' hmmmm smell apple pie ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Nero caught the sunglasses looked at them for a moment before shrugging and putting them on. "Possibly..." he said at the comment on everyone else being insane. He found the sun not bother Gabriel rather funny though it seemed, out of character, for lack of a better term. Then the topic of eating came up and another unseen smile wound its way onto Nero's face, "Hmm, to put it simply, I don't eat much." He said with a shrug, he couldn't help but be surprised at the lack of, do you take off the cloth when you eat, questions which he always expected around people. No one in public had seen his face since he was very little so no one really knew what he looked like. He followed Gabriel into the building and his scarlet eyes scanned the building.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 am

he arched a brow as he looked him over'' no kidding, i can see that. ahh but guess you can't help it if you don't have a large appetite.'' sitting down he caught the attention of one of the waitress's before ordering a slice of pie and some of the gumbo he could smell they had cooking. '' hmmm well order whatever you have a hankering for. i will pay. '' getting his pie first he waved off the waitress, ignoring her question on him needing anything else.'' i am not going to say you should eat more, considering you look fit as a fiddle. so when you do get hungry, do you have any favorite foods or what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Nero shrugged, he knew he was thin, but he wasn't unhealthy. He did eat, just not much so far it hadn't had any bad effect on him. He shook his head when he said he could order what ever he wanted, "It's alright, I'm fine for now." he said. He thought about the question of his favourite foods, he actually had to think about it, most of the time he didn't really get anything special. He could only afford cheap stuff. "Well...I guess...I've always had a sweet tooth and the slightest of addiction to anything with chocolate." he said after a while with a grin running a hand through his hair pushing it out of his face. He found it sort of amusing himself now that he thought about it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm

glancing back towards him as he finished his apple pie'' really now hmmm i am sure they have a chocolate pie here.. '' he grinned, glad he wasn't the only one who loved chocolate. '' and nothing wrong with a small addiction to something like that. though granted its unhealthy if you eat too much of it. but its all good for an accassional treat. '' he managed to get the waitress's attention again and had her bring Nero a slice of whatever they had with chocolate in it..looking back at him he watched him run a hand through his hair.'' trust me. i know all about small addictions to food. i think mine happens to be.. '' he frowned for a moment he had soo many he really didn't know which one was his favorite.. '' uhh . actually i am going to say chocolate or vanilla. mostly ice cream''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Nero shook his head but smiled he guessed Gabriel was right, but Nero never had the money to indulge himself in stuff like that. He looked at the waitress as Gabriel ordered something for him and he let out a very muffled sigh. "Well, I'll admit a sweet tooth probably isn't what people would expect someone like me to have. Though despite how much I know...most of the time I can't tell what people think about me. It seems to be one thing that people never seem to know and something they tend to exaggerate. " He said with a shrug. The waitress brought him his chocolate laced food and he looked down at it for a moment before sighing. He reached up to the pins at the side of his mouth and undid the wrapping before pulling the whole thing off. He sighed and licked his lips, shaking his hair slightly to get it to fall back how it usually would. He ran a hand over the bridge of his nose which was usually covered and frowned slightly. "You're one of the first people to see my face in about ten years." he said with a small smirk as he picked up his food and took a bite. "mmmm..." he sounded closing his eyes and sighing loving the chocolate taste.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

he glanced up just in time to see him take his mask off. arching a brow he smiled as he studied him '' don't know why you hide it. you look good.. '' he blinked then frowned'' on second thought its good you have it. heh if the girls see you like that they would probably be all over you .. '' he grinned'' don't know if i would be jealous or not. '' he nearly laughed at his sound of pure bliss when he took a bite'' boy do i need to get you chocolate more.. '' he turned around and leaned against the counter as he watched him eat. '' hmm i feel lucky then to be the one to see you first in that long. and well i think its good to leave a little bit of a mystery to yourself. lets others have the pleasure or whatever, trying to figure you out. i say i know i enjoy it fully.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Nero shrugged again, looking down at the floor at the compliments. Girls all over him was the last thing he needed, the last thing he wanted. He cocked a black eyebrow though as Gabriel seemed to wonder whether or not he would be jealous he didn't see a reason for him to be. He looked up at him as he spoke again though, he noticed how amused he was by how much Nero was enjoying it, "I don't think I need it, and just because you enjoy my reaction doesn't mean you should force more on me." he said with another quirk of the lips. "Yeah, if people took the time to decide to figure me out...I'm sure they would end up with a headache. I try my best to keep...most of my life a secret. I don't really have a reason for binding myself like this...I guess it's like...some sort of sense of security." He said taking another bite.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

he arched a brow before laughing''hah, i highly doubt me setting a peice of chocolatey goodness in front of you is me forcing it on you.. i just happen to set it there.. if you eat it then well, thats that atleast it gets eaten'' he teased before waving away his comment about people getting a headache.'' nah. i am still figuring you out and my head is just fine. '' he shrugged at the security comment'' well atleast yours is a normal one.. some people think carrying around a pacifer when they are thirty years old, is there security thing.. trust me i have seen worse.. yours just adds more mystery to you.'' he grinned as he leaned close a little to study his face'' do i see a slight blush? wonder if thats because of the girls being all over you comment.. '' he was teasing him now, fully relaxed as he watched him, for once he actually felt comfortable around someone. '' and you know its true. with your good looks, the girls will just forget all about your deadly stares, and just try and most likely drag you off to their rooms to have their wicked way with you.. '' he grinned'' though if that where to happen i don't know if i would need to rescue you or you could handle it yourself. but judging by your reaction you wouldn't even know how to handle a girl. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 pm

"May not seem like it to you but setting something like this in front of me is forcing it on me because I can't help it." he said with a shrug. "And you are an exception because you are smart, and you are unique yourself." Nero said eying Gabriel's pointed teeth. "I guess you are right about the security thing. I'd rather look like this then carry around something embarrassing." he said with a shrug. Then came the stuff he rather wouldn't talk about. He shook his head when Gabriel examined his face and saw his little blush which he himself hadn't even noticed, he didn't shake his head to deny the fact more to try and cover it up with his hair, though it was not the comment on the girls being all over him that had made him blush, it was just the compliments in general, things he was definitely not used to getting. "Well I didn't know that, it's not like I've ever had someone see my face to be able to tell me that, and I don't have the time to think about how I look." he said, then of course his experience with women was brought up and he looked down again scratching the back of his head. "I could handle myself...but only in the fact that I could get away, you're right I have no idea how I would handle a girl."He said with a sigh running his hand through his hair, he had never even thought about a person in anyway then just another person and he had never been physically attracted to anyone.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

he grinned'' you should just have more control of yourself then , but i promise to try and not put sweets in front of you '' he teased before glancing up , seeing some of the female associates actually staring at nero'' see look, they like you '' he grinned before leaning close '' ahh don't worry i have had my fair share of fighting em off. trust me its not that hard''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next