The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School For An Insane Man (Open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 pm

he snorted'' yea just wait until you see one of her tantrums. '' he grinned as he looked over at him '' heh depressed child huh, think mom described me that way several times. she swore i took after my dad but i don't see it. '' he shrugged before leaning back against the chair'' hey you don't have to be home at a certain time do you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Nero rubbed the back of his head hoping he wouldn't have to see one of her tantrums that was the last thing he would want to be around for. He looked at Gabriel and wondered what his story was when he said he had been a depressed child. He was about to ask about his father when he asked if he had to be home by a certain. Nero let another unseen smile cross his face, "No I don't have to be home at any specific time..." he said shaking his head, "I never have, but of course, I rarely leave my house to go anywhere except school."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 2:44 pm

he grinned'' ahh i see.. heh i used to stay home all the time when i was little. refused to go out and all that. now though i just figured if i don't go out mother will force me into one of those son and mother things. '' he shrugged as he watched him. '' all right i can see you have something to ask. its in you eyes so shoot.ask whatever you want to know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Nero nodded with a small smile. He was kinda shocked when Gabriel noticed he had a question lingering in his mind he was a bit to shocked to say anything right off the bat but sighed as he asked the question, "Well I was just wondering about your father...is it a bad thing to be like him?" he asked with a thin black eyebrow cocked upwards in a questioning fashion.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

he frowned before leaning back and scratching the back of his head'' huh.. i dunno.. not really. heh well personality wise its ok i think.. but being a couch potato then working all the time and not being home? Nah, i would rather have a balanced life of some work and then stay home or go out and have fun.. i think he works to much but hey that's just me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Nero nodded slowly as he took in what Gabriel was saying, this was the first time he had really heard about the inner workings of a real family. He himself lived by himself and hadn't had parents since he was very young and hadn't gone to school until he was 14. "Interesting." was all he could say and he just hoped now that his family wasn't questioned he wouldn't really mind telling Gabriel about his 'family' but he'd rather not if he had the choice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 3:28 pm

he shrugged'' eh not really , every family is different you know. '' he grinned slightly as he got up to open up one of his box's to dig through. '' personally though i am more comfortable just being around one person instead of a whole family i mean. parents are ok. though they where hell growing up . lots of rules this and rules that'' he slid a glance towards him '' i would ask about yours but i get the feeling you wouldn't enjoy that much. . So how big is your place? i bet its really big. bet you got a ton of books there too. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Nero nodded, he found it interesting despite what Gabriel though. Nero sighed, "Yeah I'd rather not get into it..." he said with a sigh, he figured it would be hard to explain anyways. He had to think about the next question. "My house?" he repeated looking up at the ceiling. "Well three floors and a basement. 4 bedrooms, the entire basement is a sort of...lab/library." he explained. "The third floor has an old office but mostly it's storage." Nero spent most of his time in the basement so he himself wasn't that familiar with house. "The outside looks the most impressive...makes it look a lot bigger then it really is." He said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

his eyes widened slightly '' oh wow that is a big space.. and you live there all by yourself?" he was sure he did, he just didn't know why he needed all that space. shaking his head he grinned'' i would seriously like to explore that house. i bet you have alot of things interesting there. hmmm lab/library? bet that is a very large area. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Nero sighed he guessed he could say that much, "Well yes I live by myself." he said with a nod, "If you want to explore it...you'd best be careful. I may let you one day but it's dangerous. It is the 'haunted house' of my little town." he said with a shrug. "Though, despite it's appearance, it is very high tech. Everything in it was set up by myself." he said proud of his work.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:22 pm

he grinned'' ooo i love a good haunted house. '' he pulled out several movies as he looked down into the box '' i like high tech.. and i am pretty sure whatever you did to the house is very impressive. still wouldn't mind getting a good look around.i like mysterious and i love high tech stuff.. when i was little i used to get these little build your own bots thingies.. some looked like bugs , you know those little robot things , can easily get them at a hobby store''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Nero smirked slightly he did feel rather comfortable around Gabriel maybe he could be one of the first people he would actually allow into his house. They had a lot in common it would seem, including how odd they both seemed to be. He smiled as he reached up and undid his mask taking it off and placing it on top of a nearby box. He ran a hand through his hair pushing it out of his face as best as he could. "I'd tell you more about the little things I've done with my place...but it's...hard to explain, you'll have to see it to understand everything." he said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 4:47 pm

he glanced at him, watching him mess with his hair before grinning, picking up a rubber band and held it out to him '' need one? would help keep the hair out of your face. ahhh and i am pretty sure i have alot in mind what you have done with the house. '' he grinned as he straightened up to toss an empty box aside'' i am thinking... alarm systems.. not any normal ones.. ahh booby traps possible.. '' he grinned'' i watch alot of movies with high tech stuff.. my mind will easy take in what you have.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Nero reached over and took the elastic taking his time and pulling up his hair, it always took him a while if he ever did tie up his hair since it was so long. It didn't really keep his very layered hair right out of his face but it definitely made a difference and he found it weird not having his brushing around his neck like it usually did. He rubbed his neck a bit before responding to Gabriel's questions, "Well yes alarms, traps, hidden doors, cameras. You name it." he said with a shrug. "It's the way that everything is set up that is...hard to explain."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:02 pm

he grinned'' heh . i have befriended an average james bond i think '' he teased before sitting back down again this time with a box full of his robotics that he liked to build.'' ahhh well i am sure i can figure it out when i see it. considering i am definitely really smart. trust me i will understand it more then most people will. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Nero shook his head at the little James Bond comment. Nero would definitely not think that. "Well I do believe you would be able to understand everything more then most people, and I'm sure you're tough enough to withstand some of the traps as well. I don't have to worry about you dying from little things in my house now would I?" he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:15 pm

he snorted '' hell no. trust me i have a good tough system. '' he grinned as he glanced at him'' i have been shocked, electrocuted uhhh hmm '' he frowned'' allergic reactions and all that.. now anything with fire is ok too .not afraid of a little burn here and there. or sharp objects'' he grinned, moving things around in the box before pulling out several pieces of different robots. '' ehh. they came apart a little.. should be able to fix em.'' .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Nero nodded, that was pretty much everything he would be able to find in Nero's house, except for of course the poison but he didn't bother to say anything about it. The worst trap were in the area around his parents room and that was somewhere he would never let anyone go near anyways. "Then you have nothing to worry about." Nero said with a small smirk. The emotions he seemed to portray when his mask was off were less exaggerated because people could see his face. Which he still found odd. He looked at the dismantled little robots Gabriel had. "I'm sure you could fix them..." he ran a hand through his hair and remembered what he had said about it, "Weren't you going to do something with my hair?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:31 pm

he blinked looking up slighty '' hmm? Oh trim. hah . that was up to you dude. only if your comfortable with a pair of scissors and a spray bottle;'' he grinned'' or just dunk your head in the shower.. either way it works. '' he shrugged before glancing at his hair'' and a comb. but thats about it. only things i need to do it. '' he grinned as he set more pieces aside. '' hah your right, i am good with mechanics. i can fix just about anything''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:37 pm

"I'm fine with it, if I could I would take better care of my hair but I never find the time to deal with something so...trivial." he said shaking his head. He was actually curious as to what Gabriel was going to do with his hair, the most Nero had done was trimmed his bangs when they got to obnoxious to deal with.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 5:42 pm

he laughed slightly '' well i am not a stylist ok. least i can do is just trim. simple , easy and painless.. it even helps your hair grow out even more. '' he grinned before glancing around trying to figure out what box his kit was in. '' and your right, i only noticed it because i was watching you , normally i don't uhh mess with other peoples hair. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Nero nodded, he didn't expect Gabriel to be some sort of stylist, it didn't matter to Nero, he probably had more experience with it then Nero did. He couldn't help but cock an eyebrow when he brought up he had been watching him, "Watching me, hmm? That could be interpreted quite a few ways...so how do you mean it. Like I'm a movie, an animal...or maybe I just 'attract' your eye or something." he said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:01 pm

he blinked in surprise , trying to ignore the fact his face was now going a little red'' uhh. nothing bad. its how i study people.. believe it or not but just watching someone on how they move or act can tell alot about a person.'' grumbled as he found his kit. '' nothing bad.. i am not a stalker i promise you that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Nero nodded understanding what Gabriel was saying, "Well I never said you were a stalker." Nero said standing up and stretching. He noticed the red coming into Gabriel's face and only found it slightly amusing, he wasn't going to say anything about it though, not one to really tease like Gabriel seemed to be.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm

he relaxed slightly as he found the kit before getting up '' bathroom is uhh down the hall. and i would move quickly if you don't want Yuna attaching herself to your leg again..'' he grinned slightly relaxing now as he headed for the door. '' should only take a few minutes if your one that doesn't sit still for long''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next