The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School For An Insane Man (Open)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 am

(( hehe figured you would lol poor nero))

he arched a brow before grinning'' ok... just don't give me a snake tail or something. i don't need an extra head either. '' he teased, shaking his head'' and better not find anything missing '' he grinned, he was definitely going to have to get nero into watching other things too.'' i get the feeling i am going to have to show you a ton of things.. this should definitely be interesting.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Nero snickered and shook his head at that he said, "Again I make no promise, though I prefer wings over tails." He said with a smirk. He thought over what he said about having to show him more stuff, "Well, if you want me to be anywhere near 'normal' yes you would have to show me quite a bit of stuff. Because 'normal' is something I am not." He said with a sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm

he laughed slightly and arched a brow.. ''nah, you don't have to be normal . besides normal is just... well. boring. '' he shrugged before grinning'' oh great you gonna make me into some sort of angel huh.. you going to give me the halo with it?" he grinned shaking his head. '' well i suppose that is better then looking like a rat.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Nero nodded, "Well the definition of normal is different based on the person, but yes abnormality is always more...interesting." Nero said thinking about it for a bit, "Like I am sure you find me very interesting or even amusing in how abnormal I am." He stated with a shrug. "An angel? I've never tried to create wings to mimic those of a birds...the wings I have attempted have more of a likeliness to become those of something with fingers within the wing itself like a bat."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

he blinked in surprise before grinning '' oh yea, your unnormalness is definitely refreshing.. wait.. a bat?" he blinked in surprise before cracking up laughing.. '' great.. i am going to be some creature out of a vampire movie.. '' he knew he was being teased upon, he liked it though, getting a few good laughs from it.. '' hmmm giant bat man huh.. definitely love the idea of that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Nero smiled, "Yes they would definitely suit you." he said with his head tilted to the side slightly and a smirk on his face. He started fiddling with his bangs as he thought about actually adding a film or something to a mechanical bone structure, sure it wouldn't be able to fly but it may look interesting. Then he realized he had other stuff to be thinking about, despite the fact that this was his 'break' there was still so much he had to get done at home even though he knew it would take him the rest of his life to finish.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 pm

he shook his head'' alright, no going frankenstein on me now, '' he teased, poking him slightly '' watch the movie. heh i will give you sketch paper or something and you draw up all those ideas in your head. '' he was curius on what he thought of half the time. and having him draw it out or write it out would be good. it helps with great ideas.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Nero shook his head but smiled. He looked at Gabriel then at the screen, "Alright, when we do get around to that I'll try not to make it to confusing for you." he said with a smirk. He turned his head back to look at the TV screen and watched the movie which he hadn't been paying attention to in the least and it took him a while to figure out what the hell was going on in it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 pm

he snorted slightly '' can't be more confusing then science . and it took me ages to really figure all that crap out.. '' he frowned before shrugging.. '' i can make things. build them , but equations and such.. just make my head hurt. '' the movie was nearly over but he didn't mind, he had plenty more, he was trying not to get tired though, he didn't care how weird anyone was, they got tired eventually and he was no exception to that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

"And those 'equations and such' are the root of all my machinery. When I design something its normally more math and science then actual schematics." He said with a small laugh. He figured the movie would be over soon but he didn't really care. He sighed and flicked his hair out of his face again and watched the TV screen until the ending started up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

he grinned'' well thats you . i just build. and well if something don't work, i take it apart and figure out why until i get going.. ahh i suppose any one else has their own way in doing things.. '' he yawned slightly , glancing at the tv. '' oh look its over.. and for some reason i can't figure out what its about.. '' shook his head as he leaned up slightly to dig under the bed and toss him the thick sketch pad. '' brand new.. there ya go.. thats how i come up with most of my gidgets and what not. mum calls it tinkering, i think its funny as hell, but she dont' care as long as i stay out of trouble with the law and what not. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6