The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School For An Insane Man (Open)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Nero nodded as he headed where Gabriel had told him, eying the door the little girl had been put in the whole time and sighing with relief as he found his way inside unharmed. This bathroom looked much nicer then his one at home, his head a certain darkness to it, a darkness which of course Nero was accustomed to by now. Even then it was still quite the difference. He didn't quite know what to do now though and he stood there rather awkwardly hoping he would be instructed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

School For An Insane Man (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: School For An Insane Man (Open)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 3:52 pm

(( lol makes me wonder what he will do in a theme park or something XD like a mouse trapped in an endless maze or something))

he followed him inside before smiling slightly as he seemed to relax when he got into the large bathroom, atleast there was alot of room to move around in. '' pick anywhere to sit.. seriously you should be done in like... ohhh three minutes. don't take that long to trim split ends off.. '' he glanced around before making sure the door was closed so his little sister didn't sneak in and try and do something stupid.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Nero nodded again as he sat down on the edge of the bath tub with a sigh. "Yeah, I figured it wouldn't take long. As long as you don't cut much off I'm fine." he said, mentally threatening Gabriel. He ran his fingers through his long bangs which made them fall in front of his face covering his eyes which was something he was used to.

((Yeah, a maze lined with traps maybe >.>))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 4:43 pm

he eyed him before grinning '' aww i wouldn't give you short hair, not unless of course you asked'' he shrugged'' though i think the long hair suits you .. just try not to get it caught in anything,that would really suck.. '' he frowned.. '' and i am begining to wonder how you keep stuff out of your hair.. with it that long you would think it was bound to get stuff in it'' he shrugged before getting the small water bottle , glancing at him a little before turning him slightly so he could easily reach his hair.. '' only an inch.. or is that too much?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Nero shook his head, "It's never happened before... I don't know why, maybe because I just avoid things that could be hazardous to my well being...like getting 'caught' in any way shape or form..." he stated. He let Gabriel move him slightly without complaining, it was nothing to really complain about anyways. "About an inch should be fine...Don't worry if you mess up to much...it's just hair...it'll grow back." he stated with a shrug running his fingers through the black strands that fell in front of his off scarlet eyes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm

he grinned'' yea right, you would do something to me first if that happens. '' he shrugged as he began to work on his hair, it didn't take long like he said, getting the last bit cut before putting his things away. '' there you go. hmmm i guess your right, your more carefull then i thought. strange but interesting, liking you even more. '' he teased, glancing down the hallway. '' coast is clear, sister is no where to be seen, back to the room?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Nero sighed as Gabriel started to trim his hair, he closed his eyes and relaxed until he was done, which didn't take much time at all. Nero turned and looked at him as he spoke but he wasn't quite sure what to make of the comment so he said nothing. He stood up and smirked as Gabriel checked the hallway. He nodded at the question and headed quickly back across the hall and into Gabriel's room glad to avoid the little girl for as long as he could.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 pm

he shook his head once they where back to the room, stretching out on the bed, making sure he left enough room for nero as he tossed him the remote'' search the tv if you like. soo tell me, what other gadgets do you have at your home? i take from the rest of what you have told me, you definitely tinker alot when your at home. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Nero sat down next to Gabriel as the other sprawled out on the bed. He caught the remote easily and turned on and started channel surfing. "Well...it would take a while to tell you everything...I would have to say my pride is the robotic wings I created..." he said with a smirk, "They are great weapons...don't let me actually fly, but they do what they are meant to... Everything in my house though...looks relatively normal... only a few things have really be tinkered with. Like the traps...and my computer and some aspects of my 'lab', but I don't really bother with a lot of it." he said with a shrug his voice was quiet and relatively nonchalant.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

he grinned as he got him into talking about his toys he tinkered with '' really now, i would definitely like to see that.. oh i am pretty sure if you where determined enough to get yourself to fly you would somehow get it to work... robotic wings have definitely gotten my interest. . don't think i have tried those yet. . '' he watched the channels flick by quickly, nothing interesting caught his eyes, or nero's from the look of it. '' hmmm i have done that once with an old grandfather clock. gave it to a friend in my old school. though i can't remember what it does. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Nero nodded, "Yes I probably woulds be able to get them to work if I truly wanted to...for the time being they do make as a great set of arms. I will admit...you have to be very tolerant to pain to use them." he said with a smirk as his eyes flicked across the screen as he continued to flip through the channels. There didn't seem to be anything interesting on but he continued to surf anyway. "I can let you see the ones I made eventually...it's not something I would ever wear in public, despite not caring about my image...I'd rather not be arrested for carrying around a weapon like that."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm

he grinned'' oh yea definitely want to see them now that you mention it. '' he sat up slightly definitely interested now. '' ahh true, cops would frown upon that.. though i doubt they could even figure out what it is. ''

crossing his legs he sat up straighter as he eyed the tv. '' hmmm soo how about tomorow then? could definitely come over tomorrow. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Nero smirked, "When guns are clearly mounted on them...I am quite sure they would know what they are." he said. He tensed slightly at the thought of actually having someone over at his house and he was regretting saying it but he sighed and smiled, this guy was the only friend he had had since he was five years old...and he had already placed some trust in him. "Alright, tomorrow should be fine." he said though he was honestly trying to convince himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 pm

he grinned '' awesome, i can bring food too if you like, and i promise i wont touch anything you don't want me to . last thing i need is for a bomb to blow up in my face.. that would really ruin my day. '' he glanced at the tv before shaking his head'' should probably try a movie, nothing seems to be on right now..though i am unsure what movies you like. got plenty genres though ranging from vampires to the sappy shit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Nero nodded, "Bringing food would...be a good idea." he stated, "And you're right...you should be careful, the chances of something blowing up on you...or worse, are relatively high if you aren't familiar with everything. He stopped flipping channels. "As for movie genres...how about a psychological horror, something that'll make me think." he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 pm

he blinked before grinning'' check the box on your left, you will find what you need there.. . would definitely enjoy a movie like that.. '' shaking his head he layed back down and relaxed, '' yea, i don't think you would like a bloody smudge somewhere in your room. '' he grinned, he was definitely positive on some of things nero may have made, he would keep his distance, and observe from wherever he stood. atleast he could do that without any harm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Nero slid off the bed and opened the box he had been told to open he blinked a couple times as he looked through the movies picking one at random, he didn't recognize the title, which made sense since he couldn't honestly remember the last time he had actually watched a movie he had picked and not something from on television, which he did rarely as well. He walked over to the TV and quickly figured out the DVD player though he didn't have one himself, it was the exact same as a computer, no difficulty. When the movie had started he went and sat back down.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:35 pm

he arched a brow, watching him figure out the dvd player'' so what did you pick? bet its going to really mess with my head '' he was sure of that. though most of his movies he had seen several times. so he didn't think he would be too surprised. he glanced out the window just long enough to notice it had gone dark but he didn't mind, neither did nero that it seemed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Nero smirked, "I honestly don't really know. I've been living under a rock my whole life, I was hoping you could tell me." he said with a laugh. He looked at how dark it was outside but didn't say anything, it wasn't like he had to be home and he guessed in the long run he did deserve a break from all of his 'work' no one should work as much as Nero did. He was just glad that he had a friend he could actually 'hang out' with now.

(yeah, i live under a rock just like Nero, I don't know any movies except for Japanese ones 8D)
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:36 am

he blinked then laughed slightly as he shook his head'' well i am here to keep you out from under that rock now i suppose.. hmmmm things that mess with your mind... butterfly effect.. sixth sense.. hmmmmm there are plenty of others, other then the grudge and all that.. i have movies ranging from normal english movies to jap. '' he shrugged before smiling glancing at the tv as it started.

(( lol yea i know the feeling on that one))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Nero smiled, "Yeah, good luck with that." he said knowing that keeping him out from under a rock would be almost impossible, once he was left alone for a short amount of time he would go right back into his usual routine of no social activity and studying. Though for now this was a nice change. He sighed as he closed his eyes and thought a moment about what had just happened and how much this could change his life.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 pm

he grinned'' hey i can be very persuasive you know. you haven't even seen half the stubbornness i have. '' he slid his glance to the tv again before relaxing, half closing his eyes to watch what was going on before he slid a glance towards nero '' going to sleep over there buddy?" he grinned, seeing that Nero had his eyes closed. '' you know if your tired you can nap, mom don't care if i have friends over night. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Nero opened his eyes rather slowly as Gabriel made a sleeping comment, "I was just thinking. Though...if you don't mind my staying that would be much better then making the trip home in the middle of the night." he said with a sigh, knowing it was always a hassle to get to and from school anyways. It wasn't like he was worried about travelling at night...it was that it would end up cutting the time he got to sleep severely.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm

he shrugged'' don't mind at all. as long as i don't wake up with weird stuff done to me like Stein from soul eater.. '' he grinned, he loved his anime. and that one was his favorite. '' i am teasing so take any offense.. there is plenty of pillows and blankets in another box over there next to the movies, so whenever your ready for lights out let me know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Nero blinked a couple times not really understanding the reference and the fact that it was an anime was probably the reason he didn't know what he was talking about. He smirked though as he figured what he had meant, "Hmm, I make no promise about that...I may have the sudden urge to so some science experiments. You'd make a great specimen." he said jokingly. He looked over where Gabriel said the stuff was and made note of it, "Alright, I'll be sure to let you know."

((Nero didn't get the reference but it made me laugh 8D))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next