The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 4 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Vincent smiled and thought as he stood in line and waited for their turn to be loaded onto the ride. "Well...you have to try out in front of the president of the company...it helps if you know him....or if you had watched him grow up, and his father...I was hired there when his grandfather was in charge...I could speak to him if you want..." He said with a smile, he sighed as she ran her thumb over the back of his hand, he hadn't been this close to anyone for years now and it was a pretty good feeling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 4 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 pm

she glanced up at him and nodded a bit'' would be nice if you did, thanks. '' she grinned slightly at what he said'' ahh well, i have no problem trying out in front of anyone, trust me on that i think i have plenty of people skills .. kinda have to if you want to survive long enough in this world. '' when it was their turn to get on she handed over the ticklets before climbing into the cart, letting him follow so he could get himself situated without any problems. '' now see if you have had all the excitement, think i should get some too you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Vincent nodded at her words and joined her in the cart sitting down next to her. His stomach gave a little twist as he looked at the track in front of him but he remained calm and kept his face unfazed, this was going to be nothing, it was just a child's ride. "I just hope this is over quickly." he said as their seats were locked in place.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 pm

she looked at him and arched a brow'' thought you said you could handle it? heh and it normally is over quickly , its usually fast with a bunch of twists and turns. tell you what, if you don't get all sick and quezy on me through this ride you can have a reward, anything you want i will give it to you , deal?" she grinned, nudging him slightly as the ride operator was loading on more passengers and double checking to make sure the locking bares where in place for safety. '' i know a big guy like you can handle this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Vincent looked at her, "I can handle it." he said rather sharply. He looked at the person who was testing the bars then sighed letting his head fall back, he didn't know what to think about the anything he wanted thing as a reward so he didn't think about it at the moment. "This will be nothing..." he stated shaking his head, there was a slight jerk as the train started to move along the track and he lifted his head to pay more attention for a moment thinking how structurally sound this machine was because he didn't like the sounds it was making.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am

she jumped slightly when he snapped at her sharply, going completely quiet, she studied him for a moment before turning away just as the train jerked slightly in its start, she was used to it, she been on many rides like this before so the sounds it made didn't bother her as much. when he said something else she glanced at him, trying to relax completely . '' just relax and it will be fine.. i apologize, didn't mean to make you irritated. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Vincent examined everything he could from where he was strapped into the ride, he had never been one to trust machinery. He'd had to many bad experiences with them in the past. He looked at Sissy when she spoke, "You didn't irritate me, I'm sorry if I came off as rude or something, you have no need to apologize." he realized the ride had slowed and he looked around to see themselves at the top of a drop. He took a sharp breath as the cart sped up again as it dropped down and into a turn. His hair was pushed out of his face completely and he tensed up slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm

she shrugged. '' you weren't rude.. just been a while since i been snapped at.. '' she loved this part of the ride, where it suddenly dropped , she just liked the feeling of the wind on her face and in her hair, it felt good. atleast to her, though when she looked over at him through the corner of her eye she watched him tense up. trying to fight the slight smile that was tugging on her lips she slid her hand over the top of his. ignoring the delighted screams of the passengers behind them. .'' just be glad its not an airplane hun.. we can survive a fall from this high.. but waaaay up in the sky.. don't think so. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Vincent looked out of the corner of at Sissy as she spoke and put her hand on his. "Right...airplane..." he said with a hard swallow. He turned his hand and held on to hers almost tightly as they went back up another taller there was a jerk again near the top where the ride was caught by a set of break and that sound of gears pulling the cart up started again. He sighed and took another breath as they were sent back down this hill.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 pm

she smiled, relaxing when he flipped his hand and took hers in a tighter grip.. '' easy, ride is almost over.. you don't trust these rides.. i don't trust airplanes.. think we have something else in common. '' she had to agree with him though that the breaks where sounding squeaky, could use some oil to make it smoother,but she was used to rides like these.. and not once had she been on or seen an accident in the rides she has ever gone through.. after the final hill they went down she relaxed more when the carts where now slowly being pulled to a stop at the get off station, the moment the bars where lifted on them she tugged him out of the cart.. '' see, wasn't too bad.. '' she wiggled her fingers slightly '' though i think i am going to suffer a few broken bones if you don't ease up just a tad on my hand.. '' she was teasing him slightly , he had a tight grip but it wasn't that uncomfortable.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 pm

When the ride finished and they let them out he got up he felt a bit weird after that. He blinked a couple times at her words though not getting it right off the bat. "Oh." he gasped he let go of her hand, "I'm sorry, it's just like you said, I really don't trust rides like that." he said looking back at it as he headed towards the exit vowing that he wouldn't go on a roller coaster ever again, he had been able to live without them before and he didn't need them now either.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 pm

she laughed softly rubbing her hand a little before reaching for his hand again as she kept up with him. going straight for the exit. '' its alright , you at least tried it once. that is all that really matters you know.. '' she relaxed as they walked slowly back, keeping an eye on things before looking up at him, smiling. '' you feeling ok ? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm

He let her grab his hand again not really minding the little bit of contact. He sighed at her words though she was right and now he hopefully wouldn't have to do something like that ever again. He blinked and looked down at her as she asked if he was alright, "I'm fine." He said the corner of his mouth twitching up into a smile. "Now what should we do next?" he asked, he was fine with anything as long as it didn't involve another fast moving ride like this last one.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm

she gave him a look before smiling warmly . '' whatever you want, don't think i want to traumatize you too much with all the fast and crazy rides i like to go on. '' frankly there wasn't much in the city , other then late night movies and well the carnival. she was pretty sure every normal person would either be sleeping, clubbing, or bowling or skating. frankly , she wanted to know what he wanted to do or how he passed his time. . '' could always rent a movie or something.. stay home for the rest of the night. though i have no idea how your friends will pick on you for that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4