The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

she glanced back at him as she tugged him outside, not even noticing that it got slightly colder. '' heh your blushing hun. '' she teased as she walked next to him now. '' and i bet when you get home your boys are going to give you hell '' grinned, she normally tried not to get someone teased but she figured he needed it, hell he could beat the snot out of them if they got too bad about it. '' carnival is going to be here for one more night so i figured thise would be a good start.. tell me a bit more bout yourself. do you have siblings?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Vincent sighed as she noticed his blush but he didn't mind it he figured he had every right to blush. "They will, I know they will, they will not let this drop." he said shaking his head, they were always like that so he was used to it, he actually found it amusing. He looked sideways at her for a moment but kept his gaze more on the ground in front of him then anywhere else. When she brought up learning more about him though he looked back up at her, "Siblings...no none." he said shaking his head, "And you?" he asked right back.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm

she shrugged'' i had one, younger sister, '' slid a glance back at him before looking up at the sky '' she didn't make it past ten, i miss her sometimes,, your kinda lucky though. losing alot of family is a bit hard. Expecially when its a close sibling.. '' smiled before looking over at him '' oh i visit her from time to time. atleast it don't seem weird to have someone walking in a grave yard at night. . '' looked over before nudging him slightly and pointing to where the carnival is'' see.. its not a big one so won't have a big crowd. .'' frowned slightly glancing around as she got the eerie feeling of being watched but couldn't figure out from where.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Vincent nodded, "I lost both my parents when I was very young...my mother when I was about...5 my father when I was 12. I stayed with a man who worked with my father at the time." He said describing the similarities in the loss of family they had. "At least you get to visit your sister in some form. My father's body was never recovered and my mothers was cremated." he said. He looked up as she pointed at the carnival she was right it wasn't very big, "Well, this should be fun, right?" he partially asked partially stated as the two of them got even closer smiling down at Sissy.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 3:05 pm

she snorted'' only reason i am able to visit her is because i was the one that had to move here there..'' that had not been a pleasant thing.. smiling slightly at his comment she nodded'' definitely fun i have been to plenty and they do tend to come up with more rides and games.. '' grinned as she quickly got two of the tickets to get in before looking back at him ''that and its easy to hunt if you get hungry.. . '' frowned slightly before eyeing the other people'' as for my parents. .. lets just say i have more of a guilt on that then you''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Vincent nodded solemnly as she said she had to bring her little sister to her grave, sounded...morbid if anything. "Well this is my first...at least the first I remember." he said with a shrug smiling, she seemed to really like carnivals so he didn't want to really be a downer. He laughed slightly when she brought up eating. He hadn't been planning on it, but he guessed it was better if it were easier. When she brought up her parents he frowned and furrowed his brows, "I'm not going to pressure you into saying anything about it if you don't want to." he said shaking his head and closing his eyes, "It obviously bothers you."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

she snorted slightly '' thats an understatement. and it only bothers me because they where the where the ones who tried to kill me first'' glanced at him '' like i said, i am way older then you . i lived in a spot where people thought being strange was the work of the devil. '' shrugged before eyeing one of the newest rides'' really now? geez i need to take you out more'' grinned as she eyed some kids who where eating cotton candy .. '' what i wouldn't give for a taste of something sweet. '' looking over at him again she smiled'' h un you don't have to worry about asking me anything, feel free if you want to know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Vincent sighed, she was probably much smarter then him...she had been through a lot more as well. He scratched the back of his head. "I'm fine not doing things like this though...I prefer not to be in crowds anyway." he said with a shrug. He glanced over at the kids with cotton candy as she said she wanted something sweet and wondered briefly if she meant the candy...or the kids. He laughed inwardly at the though and shook his head before turning back to her, "No, that's alright. If we weren't at this kind of place....I may have questioned...but lets not ruin this, time here is supposed to be fun, isn't it?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

she arched a brow before shrugging'' alright, your the boss. '' smiling she tugged him towards one of the rides. '' you got a look on your face earlier when i said i wanted something sweet.. what was that about? inward laughing at me or something?" she was teasing him of course, wanting to get him as relaxed as she was. '' and your right i suppose..you can ask later when we are alone. '' he was right though, she didn't like to be in crowds much either but she does it to keep from drawing attention to herself. its how she lived as long as she did.

'' suppose we should ride the ferris wheel first. before i drag you on a roller coaster or something yes?" she looked up at him again, trying to see if he would let her know whatever he wanted, get him out of his shell a little more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Vincent tensed slightly at the words, like he had been caught doing something he shouldn't but he relaxed and smiled lightly after a moment as she continued to pull him towards a ride. "Well, yes kind of." he said scratching his head again rather nervously, it was as though she could read him though he supposed she could just be guessing, it couldn't be that hard to tell, he had just never been around people bright enough to be able have his features really read, his friends were rather oblivious. "The ferris wheel sounds good." he stated with a sigh he couldn't help but not be looking forward to the roller coasters he had a feeling he was going to be forced on to. He headed towards the line up at the large wheel.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 pm

she grinned at h is reaction, shaking her head'' hun, i am teasing you , relax, you looked like you just got caught doing something dirty there for a moment. '' she handed the tickets over to the person for the ferris wheel before they where loaded on. '' you know. if you don't want to ride on anything you can say so. i am not going to force you to do anything you want. '' she leaned back and stretched out, looking up at the sky and relaxed even more.

'' soo tell me what you where thinking? i hope it wasn't something too terrible about me.. '' she glanced over at him, it was hard to tell what he was thinking, but she was an expert in how the body reacted and could easily pick up the smallest details. she spent most of her boring life studying people so she figured it would be usefull every now and then, and she was right.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Vincent sighed as he sat down next to her. "No it's alright, I should do stuff like this at least once in my life..." he said with a smirk. He leaned back slightly and crossed his arms over his chest glancing off to the side as the wheel started to move. "Hmm...about the sweets statement?" he questioned with a smirk, "Well I was just wondering whether I should buy you some cotton candy...or kidnap a little child for you." he said with a smirk looking at her form the corner of his eye.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

she snorted '' cotton candy, i would never harm a child. a young one at that.. '' she sighed and nudged him slightly , '' can't eat human food though, i tried it once, when i was newly made.. '' she wrinkled her nose and cringed slightly '' wasn't very pretty afterwards. '' shaking her head slightly she looked to him, '' ahh really now? well i suppose thats true, should always try something once before you decide you don't like it. ''

she barely even moved when the machine started to turn once every passenger was one, she relaxed'' tell me... do you have a favorite memory ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Vincent smirked, he guessed that was fair enough. He himself found himself able to tolerate human food, it was really a favourite of his but he had to eat it to seem normal when he was around people who didn't know his secret in other sections of his work. He blinked a couple times at the question and stared up at the sky, "A favourite memory...?" his voice barely more then a sigh as he thought the question over. "I would have to say...the first night I spent with my second lover...after I told him my secret." he said with a smirk remembering how kind the red headed man had been to him how unfazed he had seemed at the time how he seemed like it made no difference to him what Vincent was. It had been such a great, rather heartwarming moment in Vincent's life. "And what about you?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 pm

she half opened her eyes, her face expressionless before she closed them, '' never had one.... if i did, i can't remember it any longer. '' she gave a slight smile as she looked up at him'' atleast you have yours. '' she grinned slightly '' hmmm would have to say though , meeting you i think is a new favorite of mine.. '' what she told him about her not having one was only half a lie.. she had one yes, but kept it locked away , it hurt to much to remember it.

'' come to think of it.. been a while since i have tried to eat human food again'' frowned, maybe it was possible she could tolerate it now.. '' though... not sure if i should try .... wouldn't want you to see me get all sick ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Vincent nodded he guessed he was lucky to have a memory like that despite how painful it could be to think about all the ones he had loved were gone so thoughts that at one point filled him with happiness filled him with a sense of dread. He smiled and looked at her, "Likewise...I am very glad to have met someone who wont die on me." he stated. He looked up at the sky as she continued to talk. He chuckled at her words, "Well...be careful if you want to try, you're right it's not something I would like to see. Maybe we can have you try another day?" he said with a cocked black eyebrow.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

she grinned'' yea another day'' gave a slight pout.. '' damn cotton candy so tempting. '' shook her head before grinning '' won't die on you , maybe sleep on you but thats it. '' she frowned before grinning '' no wait.. other things i can do on you too. but i won't say , don't want to embarrass you just yet.. '' she teased, nudging him slightly , '' not a cloud in sight, just stars and the moon, definitely a good place to enjoy.. '' blinked in surprise, hearing some very familiar voices.. looking down she gave a slight laugh'' uhh hun.. your buddies followed you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Vincent blinked a couple times he was surprised by how long it took him to get that one. His face twisted awkwardly and a light blush rose high in his cheeks and he turned his head to the side getting his hair to fall in front of his face more then usual he hoped it would hide the red finding its way onto his cheeks. He cocked an eyebrow as she said something about his friends, he followed her gaze and sighed loudly, "They probably haven't given up completely on getting with you." he stated with a small smirk some of his awkwardness leaving him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 pm

she turned to look at him, making a face at what he said about his friends trying to get with her again'' doubt they are still drunk..'' blinked slightly before leaning closer, reaching up to push his hair aside, before grinning'' aww your blushing '' she had barely caught it before the rest of the redness faded, leaning close she lightly kissed his cheek'' so cute.. your the first to ever blush so fast like that.. '' she got off the ride once it was over, pulling him with her, surprised by how fast his friends spotted them, and where already teasing him about going out on a date'' see told you they were most likely no longer drunk.. amazing how fast that has happened.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Vincent lowered his head slightly as he was caught blushing she kissed his cheek and he did nothing he just smirked faintly. "Or they have good taste." he said under his breath with a short laugh. They got off the ride and his friends caught up with them and started teasing him. He shot them a glare and the just laughed. "Lets just ignore them...hopefully they'll get bored and leave us alone." he said shaking his head. "Now what are we going to go on next?" he asked looking around, "It's all up to you." he said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm

she arched a brow, dodging some of his friends before they could get a chance to grab her .'' uh huh.. roller coaster then, not too big of a one. .. don't want to scare you too much'' she teased, she nearly actually got away from one of his friends though was caught off guard by someone else walking her way , making her step back just enough for one of his perverted friends hand to roam over her backside, she couldn't help her automatic reaction ,which was to turn around and lay him out..

blinking in surprise at his friend now laying on the ground out cold she flushed and rubbed her hand'' aww damn.. '' she glanced at Vincent.. '' sorry , automatic reaction.. don't think i hurt him too bad'' frowned, nudging his unconcious friend on the floor, he was still breathing atleast, his other buddies where rolling on the floor practically laughing their heads off. '' well.. lets hope its a lesson learned.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Vincent had known they would still try things even if they weren't drunk and it was only just a slight buzz now. He had been about to say something about how he wasn't scared just nervous when she whipped around and knocked one of his friends out. He knelt down next to the unconscious man and just stared at him in shock. "It's alright, he doesn't seem that hurt or anything." he said with a frown. He stood up straight and nudged one of his other friends with his foot. He looked up and Vincent motioned toward the unconscious man. They almost immediately picked themselves up before hefting up their friend. Vincent smirked as he watched them walk away, "Well I would assume that that is a lesson learned. Now back to the ride that's going to scare the shit out of me?" he asked sarcastically looking at her through his dark eyelashes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 pm

she blinked and shook her head'' hope i didn't break his nose or anything. '' she frowned before watching them carry his friend off.'' why do i get the feeling he is just going to keep doing that again?" grinned as she glanced at him' ' right.. roller coaster. sorry nearly forgot. '' reaching over to take his hand again she smiled'' i doubt it will scare the shit out of you , maybe shack you a little bit. if your not used to it.. you sure i didn't hurt him?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Vincent shook his head. "He probably is." he stated under his breath. He looked down at their hands as she took his again then up at her, "Yes I'm not worried about being scared, in my line of work I have to deal with stuff that can be seen as scary all the time, I have to deal with getting into deadly situations all the time. A kids ride is going to be nothing." he stated with a laugh. "And as for him, he works in the same line of work I do, he's dealt with much worse then a broken nose before." he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:17 am

she blinked in surprise before grinning'' ahh well.. now i don't feel so bad for punching him in the nose.. '' she shook her head as she pulled him to one of the roller coasters, waiting in line like everyone else.. '' hmmm soo how does one get into the line of work you do? i sure can use another job if there is another opening.. '' she could sure use it,, and hell if it meant she could go around the world doing things she would definitely love that.. would keep her busy, she glanced at him, watching him curiously , she had caught the look he had when he stared at their joined hands , but didn't say anything on it.. she just linked their fingers together and lightly rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb slowly absently.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next